All Comments on 'Allison Ch. 05'

by shysub19

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Hello :), I think this series is really good, very well written and well paced :), and I hope there's more xx

Jodie

AnomolousCowherdAnomolousCowherdabout 14 years ago
Very well told story

Normally I'm a little skeptical if a story gets into sex in the first page, but this series is well done. Hope there's more coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More!!

I really liked the dynamic of this story. the banter between Allison and Megan and just the way it's written. It's fun, exciting, and very sexy! I hope to see more.

DryhillDryhillalmost 13 years ago
THANK YOU VERY, VERY MUCH

Than k you very, very much shysub for a really fantastic read. Please, please do write some more about these two wonderful characters ...... pretty please.

ChrissieLeckerChrissieLeckerover 12 years ago
so yummy, so much potential

I love how the story runs its own pace, and I love how you paint the feeling of helpless yet consensual submission. Don't stop now, you've laid out everything for one hell of a scene. Not telling it to us borders on cruelty :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
So well written I read the whole ...

I want you to write more, you might even continue this adventure.

tygztygzalmost 11 years ago

I loved this series! Allison's trepidation was delicious and Megan's control put a fantastic edge to things, and then when Megan couldn't help but to soften a bit gave it a wonderful human touch missing from so many D&S stories. More please!

Now technically - as someone mentioned "whet" isn't quite the right word (it's kind of like " sharpen" and is a verb). Also in one paragraph you suddenly went into third person - very jarring especially with how well you were moving things along in the first person. This sort of topic screams for first person - stick with it!

dadischdadischalmost 11 years ago
wonderful

I have really enjoyed this wonderful story of Allisons submission. I wanted more though, I wanted to read of her submission & humiliation to Megan as others watched & of her total submission as Megan totally controlled her in all areas of her life. Please keep up the good work.

azure_skiesazure_skiesalmost 11 years ago
Perfection

Apart from the odd technicality that a good editor would have picked up, this series is as close to perfection as anything else I've read in the genre. I wonder if the author realises this and that she has given herself a tough act to follow. More chapters would be the easiest way ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great

I love the stories the way Megan dominated Allison you could

feel the tension it was as if you were in the room with them

but I would have like the story to continue to the room in the club

and to find out how Megan used Allison I am sure I am not the only one

please keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great story, please continue

I love the dynamic between these two women. I hope you continue your story with the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

WHAT?! It's over?! NO!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
My first read of your work

You paint a very lovely picture My Dear..... I just finished reading Allison Series and I am Impressed. Truly EROTIC

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Ugh,so sad you stopped there. Although it was a good point to stop & to leave this scene to everyone's own imagination.

I hope you didn't stop because you got scared to follow through, because you build up so high expectations! Just hope you'll go on one day, because I think you'd slay it :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous