Allison Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shysub19
shysub19
149 Followers

I was subconsciously grinding back into her, my head unsteady. I really wanted what she had arranged for us, but I wasn't sure how to ask for it.

"But you wouldn't want that, now, would you Allison?" she teased, her arms wrapping around me to keep me right where she wanted me. Needed me.

I trembled under her confident tone, and the powerful way she handled me. She was much stronger than myself, and it was turning me on. I couldn't find the words.

"Or maybe you're not ready?" she asked, in the same tone, but I could tell there was a hint of serious doubt in her voice. I knew she never intended to push me, no matter how wreckless she seemed.

"I'm ready ..." I shivered, my entire body threatening to collapse if she wouldn't satisfy my nearly animalistic desires.

Suddenly, the warm body pressed into mine retreated, and my head dropped with the weakness I couldn't shake. She completely controlled me, and we both knew it.

"Come with me, and I'll show you a night you'll never forget," she promised with a wicked grin, holding her hand out to me.

When I turned and saw that hand and the smile she wore so well, I was drawn to her in a way I didn't fully understand. Now I've come to accept it as a part of myself - a part that needed her touch and her commanding voice. No matter how many nights I spent trying to convince myself it was something I merely enjoyed to play out, all it took was one call from her to prove that all wrong. Our connection fulfilled a part of me no one or thing could ever substitute. Something I needed from my dominant counterpart. The only counterpart I would ever truly know as a part of myself.

I knew something was different and wonderful between us back then, watching her hand outstretched toward me. The fire in her eyes, that never-failing smirk on her lips. "Let's have some fun."

shysub19
shysub19
149 Followers
12