Allison Was Drunk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As I massaged her breasts, she became more talkative. I still felt I was talking to a groggy drunk, but she seemed coherent. She said I was beautiful. She said I was lucky to have a husband like you. She said that you saved her from being left on the street and being fucked by strangers.

"I was enjoying the story, but busy with the work at hand. I had to clean her private parts. When my hand reached her vagina she practically pulled me in. She pressed my hand to her clit and made me rub it. I'd never felt one so big. Curiosity got the better of me and soon I was playing along with her and essentially playing with her. When I realized I was masturbating her and that she was getting all heated up, I pulled away, but then she grabbed two of my fingers and stuck them in her pussy. She said that if I got her off she would get me off.

"This completely shocked me. I slapped her face. I know it was wrong but I felt so insulted. Then, when I was cleaning her ass, she tried to get my fingers up her ass hole. I'd never met anyone so compulsive. I was torn between being disgusted and feeling sorry for her. But most of all, I was proud of you that you picked her up off the street.

"I decided to call in sick. I didn't know when you would wake up and I wasn't going to let such a disturbed young lady wake up alone in our house. Since I was home and undressed and she was sound asleep, I thought I might wake you up for some fun. I waited a couple of hours and then came to suck your dick. You didn't clean it very well, if you even tried at all. I could tell right away that you had been inside her. I ran downstairs to cry."

At this point I tried to explain, but she raised a hand to shut me up.

"I've given this all the thought I need to. We're not getting any younger. We've been together a long time. I had an affair and I always assumed you were getting yours amongst your staff.

"Allison woke up hungover and met me in the kitchen. I made her breakfast and coffee. I let her wear the green bathrobe. We talked.

"We talked about a lot of shit. First she told me a story, and then I told her I knew it was a lie. Once we got to talking truth, a lot came out of her. She's a really troubled kid. I think she's honest, but abused. She has no self esteem. No education. Her body is a mess, and only her youth keeps her healthy. Believe it or not, she comes from an upper middleclass background, but she's the product of divorce. Her father remarried and she's not welcome in the new home. Her mother is a tramp and she believes she inherited that from her. She's been sexually abused by her mothers' boyfriends and been taught to use her body to get money or favors. She's clearly an alcoholic and she's homeless unless she goes to her mothers' which is anathema to her.

"I asked her if you took advantage of her, and she said that the opposite was true, that she waited to get a ride from you, that you always avoided hooking up with her, that she threw herself at you. Then she turned the conversation to me, saying how you always brag about having such a lovely wife, how you always say you love me. She said the bath I gave her was the nicest anyone's been to her.

"Long story short, we ended up fucking."

I almost choked on my coffee when that last sentence sunk in.

"She told me you never fucked your staff. She said it was a onetime thing and all her fault. She said she'd be devastated if something she did hurt you or our relationship and that you were the only person to ever be nice to her. She said she could never hold a job because something involving sex would always get in the way.

"By this point, I had forgiven you. I realized this was a complex situation and that I should focus on the future and not the past. I walked her back to the guest room and made her an offer. I said that if she cleaned the house, she could stay with us for a week or so until she got her shit together. She hugged me, we kissed, she touched me in places and in ways I'm not used to getting touched by a woman and I just melted into her arms. She licked my pussy to orgasm, and then kissed me. 'That was just a small thank you' she said.

"I wanted to tell her that sexual favors were not required, but I couldn't speak. I think we will need to clarify that with her. In the meantime, she went out to get some of her stuff from various locations and I went up to fuck you and scratch the itch she started."

There was silence in the room for a long time.

"You can talk now." My wife said.

I got up and made another cup of coffee. When I returned, I gave my wife a hug from behind and gently groped her bare breasts as they hung down toward her soft belly and bushy beaver.

"You're beautiful and kind and I love you. We both had some crazy sex last night and I hope these stories keep us horny for years to come. I suggest that when Allison gets back we both be dressed, formal and firm. We have to lay down ground rules. The first of which has to be that she get out of here as soon as possible. She will befriend our kids. She will manipulate us. She can cause unneeded drama and crisis. Believe me, I've worked with her and fired her and re-hired her and re-fired her. She's not stable.

"My professional instinct says we should get rid of her, keep our distance, and maybe send her to professionals. My gut instinct says we should take her in and help her. It looks like we're going to do the latter, and I'm worried. So I'm going to make one rule for us: we must take more advantage of her than she does of us. We must give her chores and keep her busy. And you - this is going to fall mostly on you - will have to teach her about hygiene."

"That sounds smart," my wife said. "Lets go shower together and get dressed.".

The scene around dinner that evening could have come from a Norman Rockwell painting: warm family dinner conversation, tuna casserole, bedtime stories for the kids, wine on the sofa for the adults.

The scene that took place an hour later could have come from the movie Calligula.

Tracy and I sat on one sofa, Allison on the second, across the coffee table from us. Conversation quickly turned into a job interview. Tracy and I laid down the rules, what could and could not be discussed in front of the children, what could and could not be worn around the house, what could and could not be viewed on the TV and computer, what foods could and could not be offered to the kids, and so forth. We listed our expectations for cleaning the house and babysitting hours, and also listed the freedoms and benefits Allison was entitled to. We didn't say 'don't touch the liquor cabinet', we said 'one drink a day without one of us present, more if we're drinking with you'. We were fair. Allison was thrilled. She promised not to let us down.

We opened another bottle of wine, but decided to get more comfortable first. Tracy changed into a long cotton nightshirt and found Allison a two-piece set of silky pajamas. It was something I ordered her on line years ago but was too big, so Tracy never wore it. I just put on some sweatpants and a t-shirt.

We drank. We toasted to world peace. We told jokes. Allison told crazy stories from the bar that I didn't even know about. Tracy was getting a voyeuristic thrill from hearing the various inter-staff dramas that took place a year or more ago. There was a chemistry between us all.

I was dozing on the couch when the two ladies took the glasses and began washing up the dishes from dinner together. Allison was titillating Tracy with the story of the sordid affair between my then head-waitress and a new bartender - both were female and for about a week they couldn't keep their hands off each other. They finally 69'd on the stage in front of a dozen staff-members and regulars and forced me to penalize everyone. A week later, though, they were at each other's throats. I had always assumed it was a rent issue or something, but it turns out it was caused by Allison. Allison was a waitress then and, as usual, needed a place to stay, so she was staying with them. Apparently the bar tender was fine with Allison paying rent by licking pussy, but the head-waitress wanted money. Allison was now telling Tracy that she thinks the head-waitress was just jealous. Then Tracy said the craziest thing.

"Wow, why didn't I think to make cunnilingus part of our terms and conditions?"

The girls giggled as if it was a joke, which I suppose it was, but it did wake me up. I was shocked at both what Tracy had said and that she was going completely against what we'd decided. We were supposed to avoid a sexual relationship with Allison, but now I watched as my newly bisexual wife let Allison raise her skirt and begin servicing her sexually.

The wine had me zoned out. I couldn't muster the energy to get up or to say anything. I watched for ten minutes, and this is what I saw.

Allison had raised Tracy's nightshirt and was rubbing her ass through her silky panties. Tracy objected and pushed Allison away. Allison didn't push back but bit her lip in an exaggerated pout and like a three-year-old asked why she couldn't touch Mommy. Tracy laughed and gave Allison a friendly but firm shove with her right hand telling her to cut it out. But her hand, which should have gone for the shoulder, landed on Allison's left breast. How intentional that was or subconscious or purely accidental, I'll never know. But it caused all normality to stop.

Allison quickly grabbed Tracy's errant hand with both of hers, and held it to her breast. For a moment, Allison searched out Tracy's eyes, trying to make eye-contact, perhaps to understand what Tracy really wanted. Tracy just looked at her hand, fixated, stoned. They stood like that in silence for a long minute, and then Allison gently moved Tracy's hand under the material of her pajama top.

Tracy's hand was cupped on Allison's boob while Allison unbuttoned the four very large pajama buttons allowing her top to open up completely, then fall from her shoulders, then fall to the floor. Tracy now held both breasts, one in each hand, weighing them like ripe melons.

"Pull on the nipples." Allison whispered, and Tracy complied. I suddenly became acutely aware of the silence in the house. I felt as if I could hear a pin drop. I heard Allison sigh and looked up to see Tracy sucking on Allison's right breast.

"You're so beautiful." Tracy purred as she moved her mouth to the other breast.

"I am young, but you are beautiful." Allison answered, reaching down to pull up Tracy's nightshirt again. As she pulled the shirt over Tracy's head and hands she looked at me and smiled. She took a half-step forward and pressed her bare breasts against my wife's bare breasts and said, throwing the shirt down to the floor and looking Tracy straight in the eye, "I've always felt a man could make a girl feel special, but only another woman could make a woman feel beautiful."

Tracy grasped Allison's face between her hands and said, their breasts still pressed together, "girl, you are wise beyond your years."

Allison kneaded Tracy's breasts, tweaked her nipples and kissed her. It was more of a tongue lashing than a lover's kiss, but it amazed me. Tracy had just opened up. I was certain that if something broke the moment she would catch herself and run off. But that didn't happen. The passion between them was escalating and that's when I noticed Allison's hand inside Tracy's panties, fingering her womanhood.

Nothing gets Tracy off like cunt-play. Her orgasms only come through stimulation of her clitoris, be it oral or manual. She enjoys fucking, she likes having me inside her. She even tolerates me lasting a long time and fucking her raw. Occasionally she will ask me to stop, complaining that she is sore. She will get me off by hand or let me rub my cock through her breasts or ass-crack 'till I cum. Then, she may just want to fall asleep, or she may want me to eat her out again to another orgasm. With Tracy's guidance, I have become an expert cunt-licker. I enjoy it and am not complaining one bit. But as I watched Allison finger Tracy, I knew it would not be long until Tracy climaxed.

The kiss broke. Allison wanted to see what she was doing. Tracy was hysterical and wanted more. Her tongue was reaching out, looking for something to lap up. Finally she found and latched onto Allison's left breast like a hungry child. Allison was guiding Tracy to the breakfast table, all the while keeping one hand on her muff. When Tracy reached the table, Allison pulled Tracy's face from her breast and got down on her knees. Here was a moment I'd fantasized over my entire adult life: my wife opening her legs up to the oral ministrations of another woman.

I couldn't stand aside any longer. I wanted to witness this close up. I no longer feared ruining the moment or interrupting the sex. It was only when I stood that I realized I had sprouted a hard-on. I suddenly felt the pressure of my cock-head against the chamois material of my cotton sweat pants.

I approached the kitchen table from the living-room side which meant that Tracy's back was to me. I reached around her smooth back and grabbed her tits. She let herself relax and lean into my chest. I should have taken my shirt off.

As I fondled Tracy's breasts, I put my chin on her shoulder and alternated between nibbling her neck and looking down past her abdomen to where Allison's red hair bobbed over Tracy's vulva. On a few occasions, I would make eye-contact with Allison. Her eyes smiled at me even as her tongue lashed at the swollen clit before her. I could also make out that she had two fingers now pumping in and out of Tracy's vagina. Tracy exploded, orgasm number two.

Allison didn't let up. She was still licking and pumping and Tracy's climax just didn't stop. Tracy's entire body was shaking and convulsing and she began to scream, begging Allison to stop. She did.

Tracy collapsed in my arms, eyes closed, legs still spread hanging over the edge of the table, bodily fluids dripping from her vagina. Allison stood back, still wearing her pajama bottoms but naked from the waste up.

"Shall we take this to the bedroom?" Allison asked.

"No." Tracy gasped, making an effort to sit up and pull herself back to the present. "No. Wait." We waited in silence. "Allison, Dave, this is not right. I think we made a mistake. What if the kids wake up?"

My old Tracy was back. Experience told me there would be no threesome. Not tonight and not ever. Probably no job for Allison either. If anything, Allison wouldn't even last a week.

"Tracy," Allison cajoled, reaching out to touch her cheek.

"Allison. Please don't touch me right now. I know I'm being terribly selfish and wicked. You made me feel wonderful and I didn't give you anything in return, but I'm a bit out of order right now and need to pull myself together.

"Dave, I think we should all go to bed: Allison to her bed and us to ours, and discuss this in the morning."

I thought to say something but I didn't know what. I wanted to say something appeasing to Allison, but also wanted to fuck her. I wanted to scold Tracy, but not in front of Allison. It was a mess.

Allison looked at me and smiled. She bent over and pulled off the pajama bottoms exposing her beautiful round white ass to us. She turned to face us again and showed us the bright orange tuft of hair above her red clam. Then she said in the most casual way, "I'm going to go masturbate in bed. Have a great night. See you in the morning." Then she came over to me, kissed my cheek and said, "good night." It seemed innocent and normal but included a clandestine squeeze of my cock and let me feel her heavy breast on my chest and arm. God, did her pussy look inviting though, and I didn't get even a smell of it.

Then she leaned in to Tracy to give her a good night kiss as well. They held each other mid fore-arm and kissed both cheeks like the French. Allison's breasts hit Tracy's, her crotch hit the top of Tracy's thigh as Allison stepped around her protruding knee to make the kiss.

Then Allison stepped back to go. If she was bluffing, she could beat a poker player. It really looked to me like she meant to turn and leave us alone, but Tracy wouldn't let her go. Her small hands with the dark red nail-polish held fast to Allison's forearms.

"Come back," Tracy cooed, and Allison did. Their breasts touched again. Tracy's knee parted Allison's legs again, and they kissed again, but this time they opened their mouths and began making out fully.

Within thirty seconds their hands were grabbing at each others' backs and the kissing grew in passion. Allison's red turtle was sliding back and forth on Tracy's smooth brown thigh, leaving a glistening trail. Finally they broke it off.

"I'm scared," is all Tracy said. She was looking at Allison but I felt she was talking to me.

"Do you want me to stay with you?" I asked, offering to leave them to themselves, but hoping against it.

"Come with us to Allison's room." She answered, never looking at me, just hopping down from the table and fondling Allison's breasts as she let Allison lead her to the guest room. For the first time, I noticed how short Tracy was.

I followed two lovely bouncing asses into the guest room. There was a queen size bed there which Tracy had made and Allison had made a mess of. As I closed the door behind me and locked it, I undressed. Meanwhile the girls had stripped the rest of the sheets from the bed and lay side by side one another kissing. I stroked my hard cock wondering whom to turn to first.

"I want to watch you put it in her." Tracy said and my mind was made up.

Allison scooted to the edge of the bed, spread her legs and raised herself up on her elbows. Tracy got up on her knees, sat next to Allison, and began fondling her breasts and rubbing her clit. I put my penis to Allison's red flower and penetrated. With Allison, it was easy.

For the next few minutes I stood on the parquet floor pumping my dick back and forth into Allison's dilated cooch. It was pleasurable, but not as much as the pleasure I was getting cerebrally from watching my lovely wife share this teen whore with me. Her breasts shivered as she alternated between kissing Allison, fondling Allison's breasts, fingering Allison's clit, and kissing me. Soon her kisses with me grew more intense. I was having difficulty keeping my rhythm inside Allison.

"I love you." She said and then swung her leg over Allison's head and planted her cunt atop Allison's mouth. After a minor adjustment, she returned to kissing me and closing our lovers' triangle.

"She's eating my cunt and my asshole." Tracy said at one point, but I just kept fucking Allison and didn't respond.

"She's licking my asshole." Tracy told me and this made my cock get just a little bit harder.

"I want him in my ass." Allison called out from somewhere deep inside Tracy's quim.

"I want to watch." Tracy punctuated the conversation and grabbed. Allison's ankles.

I pulled out of Allison's snatch and stood back while Tracy, who was still perched above Allison's mouth, pulled at Allison's ankles effectively raising her asshole to me.

This did not look like a comfortable position, but I knew Allison could take it. I thought about the bottle of lube upstairs in our room, but didn't want to let the moment slip away while I ran off. Rather, I stepped forward and put my cockhead at Allison's anus. It was still slick with Allison's cunt juice, and Allison had done this before, so without much trouble and a few slow pushes, I was back inside my former waitress's derriere.

The tight fit of her ass brought me to climax very quickly. Within a few short strokes, just as I'd gotten into the swing of things, I had to pull out and ejaculate. Three thick stripes of jism lay across Allison's belly.

Tracy dismounted.

Allison raised herself up on her elbows and asked Tracy if she wanted to eat it. Tracy declined, but agreed to feed it to Allison. She scooped the liquid love onto her fingers and let Allison suck them. I let Allison suck my taint-smelling cock clean.