All Comments on 'Allison's Ankle'

by scouries

Sort by:
  • 240 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I could've done that!

A few years ago, I had a young female supervisor who hated me so much, she'd go out of her way to make me miserable.

one night, she got a flat tire going home. I knew there were no service stations open, so I reluctantly pulled in behind her. As I syarted towards her, the fear |I| might harm her took hold. She told me to leave; leave her alone. I told her " If your not going to help me, sit on the gaurd rail and shut up. She did, and when I finished, she appologized and I left.

From that day on, she went out of her way to make things better between us. Almost as in the story.

In the story, I agree with some who thought it was rushed to completion. It would have been nicer to have Will and Allie gone through the wedding and made love again. As they started their new life with a new lease. jim

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
excurare

Very Good! The backstories did add to the length, but were absolutely essential. One person's too long probably is another's too short. The important point is that you knew when to stop. I think much would be lost if this story continued.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
ignore these guys

it wasnt too long at all it was perfect leading to a climax now 8 pages no action is too long u made it interesting the whole way thru it just u wrapped up the ending really fast but great story

clive522clive522over 16 years ago
good but long

Good but way too long for me - I reckon story's on Literotica shouldnt be War & Peace, more like short storys which is what they are.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Long

I loved this story but it seemed a bit lengthy. All in all keep up the good work!

Ms.RotfeuerMs.Rotfeueralmost 17 years ago
Exellent

Great job of not making the story trashy or the characters shallow, sex crazed, dysfunctional people. I love that it is written from Will's point of view. Very well done on washing scenes and tying up all the strings at the end. The only tiny detail that threw me was the spelling of "jacqui". Interesting. Oh, and I didn't find the sex overly graphic at all :)

Southernsweetie554Southernsweetie554almost 17 years ago
Great story, but needs work

I really enjoyed this story. However, a few other readers suggested proofreading, and I would agree. The end ended up being very confusing- obviously one section was mistakenly added in where it didn't belong. At one point, Allie has given birth, but at the very end, she's still pregnant and getting married.

All in all, great story. I loved the characters, humor, and plot development. I also always enjoy a happy ending, no matter how confusing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
AMAZING

5,000,000,000/10 absolutely amazing story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Very good

I really enjoyed reading this : )

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Oldguy has his say.

"soso" and "most guys" my ass! I'm 64 and I think I can speak a little better for "most guys". This was a great read! And I have to say, since I'm a Nam Vet the "near"-last part of this was pretty tough to handle.

If you Really want Realism, go SHOOT somebody! You'll regret That forever. Obviously I assume you know I don't really suggest you do that, I'm just making a "True" point.

Jim is a great writer, especially for me, a guy who can't read a novel because of a faulty memory. But so far I've read 3 of his stories and I don't plan on switching writers anytime soon.

Thank you for listening, Fred_ *********

Jim might know me as sixgun000

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
soso

the story was ok but a little unrealistic no normal guy would forgive his sister that easily most guys if forced to help a sister like that would have not washed her just brought her the watr and sponge and towel and left her alone he would not have slept in the same room either most guys hold a grudge forever especially in these circumstaces

VandrenVandrenalmost 17 years ago
Needs Work

Fair story, though the plotting could use work. Now for some constructive criticism: 1) proofread, 2) don't overuse ellipses as you currently do, 3) the time transitions need work, 4) far too many cliches in the whole piece, 5) unbelievable characters - the narrator, for instance, starts out speaking like an Australian, then moves to the U.S.

ChristopherMartinChristopherMartinabout 17 years ago
Good Job

Awesome story, very good and i have read 4 others all good and long lol all are a must read. Congrads on all your stories or shall i say on you work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Brill Absolutely

The story was absolutely brill! I loved it, romantic and sweet while not overly playing those facts. Tis amazing, keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
hell yeah

Brilliant.

Yes, most stories on the site are simple and quick.

This was just the right length, with enough subtlety to keep the reader interested.

And the death of the husband was very well thought out, the siblings weren't immediately overjoyed that they could marry, it was real.

A damn fine story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A beautiful story

One of the best incest stories I have read...and I haveread a lot! I loved the romantic build-up after theinitial hostility on her part. I was sorry when the story ended.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
love

I love yoour stories keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
fantastic:)

A really great story:) And the happy ending I absolutely love:) Jona

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wish there was more!

Wonderful...nicely developed storytelling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great

Excellent and very well done. Many feel the same.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Excellent

Outstanding! Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Excellent Story

Story line was well put together, was easy to read and written as a conversation so that made it more personal. The little bits of humor added a nice touch.

This controversial topic of incest is difficult to write about and put the loving touch to it but you did an excellent job of it. It beats the voluptuous sister/stud brother concept of incest fantasy that is common on her.

Keep writing, your stories are all good reads.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
the crap coming out lately,you are godsend

look some people bitch when given a million dollars,they want cash but got a check.your stories are great and keep writing your stories your way.you're one of the better writer on this site,keep the stories coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
What a story

One of the best stoies I have read on here, not the usual rush into bed story. Keep them coming

PEATBOGPEATBOGover 17 years ago
Brilliant!!!

While incest isn't everybody's cup of tea, I found this to be delightfully sensuous tale of love. People fall in love and in some cases the only solution is incest. Sad as this may be, who are we to condemn these poor unfortunates to a life of loneliness? Yet another great tale Scouries, keep them cumming! Pete.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Too Long...Therefore A Little Boring

Shorten your stories some.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very nice

Brilliant!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Now, I Git It!

so they moved to be with aunt mabel in them Kentucky hills, too. ain't that sweet?

little allie jane sheperd's death --- and accident, what it was --- was hushed up, ain't that so?

ain't it sweet, y'all, that them folks down there and in arkansa and tennessee, there, too, had a certain such proclivity among first or second cousins!

attempts at jeff foxworthy black humor aside, the story is freakin' erotic, yes, dear author. thank you for the hard work..........

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Sorry only 5

I am sorry i can only give you a score of 5, I want to give you much more, this story has had me engrossed from start to end. Thank you

BlueEyedKittenBlueEyedKittenover 17 years ago
Sweet

Wonderful work. So often when I read incest stories I think about how the 2 people really should be together and you made it happen. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
It Brings Back Thoughts of My Sister

Excellent story. I was introduce to sex by my older sister. But it became more than just sex. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great story

Excellent story

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Loved it

That was great, It seems that you spent a lot of time on this. I have often thought about my sister.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very nice

I enjoyed your story. I thought you let the story develop, and it showed true love between brother and sister. My sister died, and I still miss her. I am glad your brother and sister were able to work thru the hard times and come out with a nice ending. I wish you would write some additional chapters to this one. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Maybe I'm just weird

I enjoy incest stories but only the ones that show real love for each other. I don't like the mass orgies or forced sex. That kind of stuff grosses me out. I like romance between family members. Thanks for so many great stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great Work

Thanks again for another great story! I have read a lot of your work and have enjoyed all of them. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A great story

A great story mate well written and a very good read ..hope you have more along the same lines

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
down to earth story

Kept my interest throughout the story and still believe it happened in real life. You are good writers and keep up the great work. Look forward to reading another of your stories!

lonewolf69lonewolf69over 17 years ago
BRAVO!!!

Fantastic story my friend,well written as well as a little comical too! Keep up the great work,hope to hear more from you soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
great

hope to see more like this

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userscouries@scouries
NEW EMAIL: titlova@protonmail.com November 2020: I just wanted to let you know that I am still alive - I’ve missed Covid so far! Touch wood... I’m in a bubble with a number of my daughters, a sister, an aunt and two nieces. Our experiences over the last few months should pr...