All Comments on 'Allison's Ankle'

by scouries

Sort by:
  • 239 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

A very enjoyable read. Thanks Jim!

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg1232 months ago

"Allison:s Ankle:" - Twenty-two Year Old Married Sister, Allison Mae (nee Shepherd, now Widowed) Jones and Eighteen Year Old (Sister-Smitten) Brother William (aka Will/Billy) M Shepherd.

Today being the 28th of February, 2024, a couple insights from the Biographical and Story Listing Pages of James (Jim) 'scouries'! As of November 2020--three (3) years and three (3) months ago--writer/author 'scouries' noted he is alive and well, and will, in effect, return. His last story posting was December 10, 2012. Additionally, I've just finished reading all two hundred thirty-seven (237) previously posted reader's comments. What a mishmash of innuendo, dislikes, and wannabe professors and English teachers, offering misguided ideas/suggestions and elementary-written comments! I've read 'scouries'-authored stories, over at least the past fifteen (15) years, which have indicated to me he is a great writer of varied incest/taboo styles and methods, themes and plots.

To me, I've never read a "bad revue-style story" of his sixty-three (63) stories, and still have not read every story he's written and posted here on 'Literotica'! I purposely stated sixty-three (63) stories, for a specific reason: Nine (9) of his sixty-three (63) "literary works' have an additional chapter. On 'Literotica' EACH CHAPTER of a work is accumulated as an additional "chapter," which aggregated equals the seventy-two (72) "total" stories as denoted by "Lliterotica."

Obviously nothing has changed in this story since I previously read it at least twice before. Of Since my several previous readings there is a change in my conception of some aspects. The theme is conceptually somewhat better; the dialogue seems more clipped, ergo shorter sentences, questions and responses.....but no overall effects. Those readers who have issues about pregnancies, and their misguided concepts and opinions of two- and three-headed or deformed babies based on many comments, they would be considered less "un-educated" if they had any valid points--but they don't. Writer Jim 'scouries' is a top-three writer on "Literotica' (and his other Website where I've perused some of his same titles listed here on his biographical pages). Without doubt, he's a fabulous, top-notch literary writer of incest/taboo!! I'm looking forward to reading his monumental works for many years to come.

tangthingtangthing3 months ago

so you dont wright anymore hope you are all right and wish you still would wright more anyway I hope you do and all is well with you.

mrdata9770mrdata97705 months ago

(11/26/2023) I felt for the characters. Calling this story weak is ludicrous. I’ve always been more for the romance, the struggle of star-crossed lovers toward their happy ever after. You can’t get much more star-crossed outside this genre. The sex is secondary for me. Well done. This was an enjoyable read. Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I find that scouries' incest love stories get there in the end but the journey is often a bit rough. I prefer my tales a bit more saccharine especially when the premise has them being really close their whole life (before any plot drama or whatever). I don't know, I just feel like the love is tainted if they end up fucking all these other people then get together to realise what they've known all along. Anyway...

That bit about Johnny dying was cold. It's a real shame how warped people can destroy the lives of others, especially innocent people just trying to live their lives or make the world a better place. The way it was worded about the suicide bomber really highlights the stupidity of it all and the senselessness of throwing away life.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Sprained her ankle but surely she can be carried to the toilet!! Their mother is another piece of work!!!

Sister is a bitch

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Yes, enjoyed this story very much! I like it when love is part of the story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Good story, not a fuck fest, but they don't all have to be!

DarToonDarToonabout 1 year ago

Beautiful story. Well written. Enjoyed it very much.

SexxyMe66SexxyMe66about 1 year ago

Long drawn out and WEAK!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story telling and character development. Loved it. Very sweet

BJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very well done. Quite a long wait until any sex, but not bad enough to loose a 5 star rating. Enjoyed it immensely.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Definite feel good story. Silly, playful, sincere.

HardbawlHardbawlover 1 year ago

You are a great story teller. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Without a doubt, one of my favorite stories. Read it a few times now. Unlike so many, this tale was very believable. Nicely done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you👌👌👌

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I likehow in your stories the women end up pregnant . That gets me hard! Lol

lvgbnglvgbngover 1 year ago

Nice story, well conceived. Characters were developed so you were rooting for them hoping for a reconciliation and involvement. Very nice thought working in the soldiers death and the loss to both america and Iraq, Very well done!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like the manner of storytelling; mostly progressing thru conversation with some narrative. I particularly appreciate that the pace is somewhat natural, not rushed with abrupt events. A very pleasant read. Thank you for your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

USING FINGERS TO WASH.....WHERE IS THE WASH CLOTH....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

2nd or possibly 3rd read but apparently I had not commented before. Great love story even though siblings. I loved my sister and girl cousins but would not have had sex with them! Taboo!

BR Cajun Guy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fix your syntax, and I quote:

"Come here," she ordered in a whisper when I emerged from the shower and bathroom later that night.

So, did your POV character emerge from the shower and bathroom at the same time, which would mean the bathroom is only a shower with a door, or did the mother say "Come here" twice; once when the POV character exited the shower and then the again when he exited the bathroom?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Always loved this story 5 stars

One of my all time favorites and read a ton of times.

Johnny

Havoc100Havoc100almost 2 years ago

The style is excellent. Following dialogues through the progression of the romance was a welcome change.

01Timber6701Timber67about 2 years ago

Awesome story 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Archer45Archer45about 2 years ago

Just loved it. Perfect ending

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another nice story.

Only bad part was cuckolding a soldier. That’s not acceptable at all.

Dropped from a solid 5 to 3 stars.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story ,love all you write wish I could give you 10 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

DAM...........

IF THAT AINT HOT NOTHING IS

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great, an impossibly hot story - and I DON'T HAVE A SISTER. Oh, well. I don't get to live the dream, but you still get five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

fuck. all I want to do is to in-pregnant my sister. I want at least 4 children

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great dialog!! Loved this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really liked it Actually had a story line , really enjoyed it./

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

A great story. I love it. AAAAAA+++++

steppinontoessteppinontoesover 2 years ago

Good story. At least the soldier didn’t come home to find a pregnant cheating wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Thank you.

Just One Night was added to ASSTR by something called 'Ken'.

Made the journey here and with a little search found the Author.

Well worth it, now have many more stories to enjoy.

Mrutherf7046Mrutherf7046almost 3 years ago

Really enjoyed this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Poor innocent American boy ? lol

You know he was a soldier who had a hand in killing lots of civilians from the other side. It’s funny how Americans think they are the good ppl here

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ending to this kind of story can't NOT rushed. It's a memoir. But that's what I loved. Amazing work. This format chosen in excellent for conveying a long story and still managing to make it engaging. I am a fellow writer, not on Literotica, but, seriously, I thoroughly enjoyed it.

winterplayingwinterplayingalmost 3 years ago

I liked this, a lot. The end felt rushed yet was a complete end. Thank you for your writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
To Anonymous (11 Jan. 2021):

Women look "stupid" when shaved? How about men? Does that fact that I remove the hair from my chinny-chin-chin make me look like a little boy? What there is of it, I mean; I can't grow a decent beard to save my life. Does that particular quirk of genetics make me less a man? My wife doesn't seem to think so.

Look, I don't care what you prefer -- that's your business. What I do care about is that you feel it necessary to denigrate and insult people who have opinions different than yours. That isn't acceptable in this forum or any other. Don't do it again.

Gym52Gym52about 3 years ago

An excellent story well prepared and written, please allow others to proofread your writing as there are some spelling and grammatical errors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
shaved?

YES she did look like a little girl, a child. WHICH looks STUPID on a woman. EXCEPT to WIMPS. Real women intimidate them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ali'xs crutch

The true nitty gritty of a bro/sis romance, the realisation that true love is blossoming and leading to a happy ending,, makes one feel warm inside. Well written and portrayed, well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
No babies!

Since this is supposed to be a 'reality' story rather than some alternate reality, it's impossible to suspend disbelief when it comes to close family members having children. Only an idiot would take the chance that their inbred children wouldn't have some kind of major health problems or defects.

DeliciousDreamsDeliciousDreamsover 3 years ago
Beautiful....

I loved the story. Loved the Romance. Loved the pace. It reminded me a lot of one of your earlier stories 'Emily's Christmas Milk', which happens to be one of my all-time favourites, only not as heavy laden with sexual tension. You added a bit more humour to this one which was great! I will definitely be adding 'Allison's Ankle' to my favourites list. Keep up the good work. Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sad Story

Have read seven of your stories now, and this one didn't click with me. Too much day-to-day reality, too much vituperation, and then killing off the sister's husband, off serving his Country in a foreign war. Not much space for the erotic of life. Sorry.

beardedbandit62beardedbandit62almost 4 years ago
Great writing

You've done a awesome job writing this story. Il be reading more of your work. Great job

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Best author

Considering I have read hundreds of stories on literotica, I feel justified in saying that you are an excellent writer and you know your audience. Most men don't have time or the patience for long drawn out stories. You get in there, lay down the story, plenty of description, good narrative. Love those incestuous pregnancy stories. Bravo, and may you continue to regale us with your plethora of pregnancies!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nice,sweet

Very good story. Not quite a 5 star,but better than a 4. I wish we could use a 1 to 100 scale for accuracy. Then I'd be able to give you the 95 you deserve...{Oh wait,,,I just did.}

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nice

Nice story, but there should be more..

Enjoyed the sponge bath and the shaving parts..

Could have even wrote and worked in the peeing

More then the one time, but over all i enjoyed it very much

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Well done

Well written. Descriptive but not overly so. Really liked it. Realistic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

This needs a continuation. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
😍🥰💋🥰😍

Awesome

Txdude1836Txdude1836over 4 years ago
Outstanding !

Outstanding story of love ! Panties and pussy !

Txdude1836Txdude1836over 4 years ago
Allison

A favorite name of mine Allison. Love the panties and bra at the beginning. The seduction of his sister. Giving her bath's shaving her pussy. Thumbs up !

Frankie1952Frankie1952almost 5 years ago
My type of story

Loved it so very much thank you.

jhigginsjhigginsalmost 5 years ago
Good

It was a good story and has enticed me to read more of your work. You also made me realize you do this for your enjoyment and really do "need" some feedback no matter what may be said. My only suggestion is this. The flow is decent through most of the story with just a little bit of fluctuation. Seems to the end you start to rush it. But other than that it was good.

Rapier875Rapier875almost 5 years ago
Absolutely wonderful !

I loved every word.

And it had a proper ending too. What more could you want.

Rapier

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
more

What more can I say. another great story, and another under score of five.

Evilcyn999Evilcyn999almost 5 years ago
I Shave for myself

I don’t think about shaving for some guy. I feel cleaner, more comfortable, and my skin feels more sensitive to touch. Even panties feel nice because they lightly touch my skin. Boy shorts also feel nice because I can feel the cloth on my skin and they feel airy.

AND I loved the little brother in this story! He was assertive and funny and took great care of his sister.

dikupinyadikupinyaalmost 5 years ago
great story

almost lost me when he shaved her but you saved it. i prefer bushy women instead of shaved it reminds me of prepubescent girls.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
insider information

The shaving of our pubic area gives the illusion of youth, not only to the man, it helps us feel younger and more able to attract. That is good for the relationship as long as its agreed upon, also the area is more tender and more pleasing to the pallet and easier to keep clean, More men should try it themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
shaved pussy

YUK!!! I prefer a woman NOT a little kid. what a WIMP...women intimidate wimps. today boys 45 and under are mostly wimps. women are finally complaining, "There are no men out there!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very good, 5

I was a bit worried about the married part. Though about as many middle east vets commit suicide as die in battle. So the butchers bill in Iraq and Afghanistan, may never be fully tallied. Anyway, bottom line I liked it very much. Maybe the most of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very Nice story 5 Stars

Just wish it was a little longer for their love to develop for each other .

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved it 5 stars

My only complaint is shaved pussy. WHY does a woman want to look like a little kid??? Well the problem is most men under 50 are fucking wimps. LOL women have trying extremely successfully taking men masculinity away for 35+ years. I laughed my ass off recently when a woman complained when ready to get married and settle down she wanted a MAN, someone who could take charge and take care of her. Her problem was there are NO men out there only wimps. I laughed my ass off. What women created is sensitive politically correct wimps...men need little girls today NOT women...shaved so they are not intimidated.

lwiltonlwiltonalmost 6 years ago
A new favorite story and favorite author for me!

I tripped across this story by accident, and I'm glad I did. Finished it, gave it five stars,and added it to my favorites list. Added the author too, in the hopes that he might crank out a few more stories!

satyr6666satyr6666almost 6 years ago
Awesome

A truly captivating story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good

I read almost all your stories. I like the way yo write: simple sentences, small paragraph. Good character development with emotions. Flet like watching a movie.

Keep it up please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Seconds

I have read your stories a few times an would greatly appreciate sequels. This one is a great example , I would love to know more about there lives. You have a way of building characters that people become attached to .

DYNO224DYNO224over 6 years ago
Five stars again

I've read this story a few times well I've read all your stories more than once.Of course not the interracial one not my thing.A couple of things I like about your stories are the main guy always has a cock not a little five or six inch pecker.Also they aren't always red heads with milk cow tits.

Johnny0432Johnny0432almost 7 years ago
I loved it 5 stars fav author and story

I love a love story. The funny thing is Romance and Incest stories have the most LOVE stories. I have also found the Romance writers write the best cheating wives stories, because they truely loved their wives before burning them badly. I can't stand a cheater.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
3 stars only

You know what turned me off is when you also narate their other sexual encounters. Really hate that one. And you also made her cheat on her poor husband.

sabra16023sabra16023almost 7 years ago
Great Romance Story

Thanks for the great read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
5years?

Jim hope you can still read this, I'm just an old romantic I guess but this story gave me a tug. Good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great story!

I loved the story, but if you want some feedback, I would liked to have seen this story dragged out a bit more, more teasing as they worked up to making each other come, and then full sex. You could have played with her semi-helpless situation and inhibitions and his initial restraint and supposed grudge for a while.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Annonymous

I read most your stories. I like when either mom, sis or aunt gets pregnant. Even though I understand that children from incest are either physically or mentally deformed, but just the idea is exciting. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I like the 5 star story

I did not like cheating on a fellow in Iraq. Been there twice myself and know the horrors that our government ask of us. I wasn't on the front lines because I was an ICU nurse, but I saw more than I wanted to and ducked more rocket and mortar attacks than I ever want to see again. It was no where near as bad a World War 2, Korea or Vietnam, but it was still bad so I still cry a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Confusing/Not-so-Good start with amazing End

The first half was bad. I didn't like how he simply ignored what his sister did. He was supposed to be angry but it never showed! I understand what he did was wrong but the way she reacted was simply unforgivable! Entire colony? That kind thin simply destroys a young man's life! yet it never showed! The flow was more like the generic "Two moderately friendly siblings who suddenly realize they are attracted to each other and then do something about it" kind of story with awkward/meaningless fight-start. Nonetheless, the writing was good and with better planning it could have been better. What I would have liked was a really pissed off(in quite 'I am not talking to you' kind of way) brother who only goes there because he owes his mother so much(like he said) and a somewhat guilty sister who tries to make up for the 4 years of stubbornness all while fighting her own stubborn nature. That would have made a much more plausible and interesting story! Good job any ways and do write some more stories with lesser plot-holes(I know it is an erotica site but still...)

J. Jamie Dupane

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yes

I loved it. It brought a tear in my eye and warmth to my heart. I really did love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved your story

Loved the story. Will is a great care giver and brother-turned-lover. If he shaves her pussy, I hope he leaves his own hairy pubes alone. I'd even like to see a bit of chest hair for the young man. A really sexy site on a young man!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
again

loved it again, second read.

Thank you

RaccoonWankerRaccoonWankerabout 8 years ago
Beautiful

I love sibling love stories. This one was brilliant and brought a tear to my eye. I just wish it was longer, maybe a bit more buildup. Other than that, I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Allison's Ankle

Allison's Ankle is a very good read. I will read it again. Keep up the very good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fantastic! !!!!!!

Thank you. Your stories always make me feel good. I don't worry about the details. I just want to be happy at the end. You help make my problems go away for a while and that is a good thing. Thanks again.

Rapier875Rapier875over 8 years ago
Very nice !

Slow build up, very touching, great twist at the end.

All in all, a very good tale !

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Another Very Good Story

I've only gotten started reading your stories.

They've all been good,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
maybe a little proofread

Maybe it COULD use a LITTLE proofreading, but it really is good anyway. I think your epilogue has wrapped up this story very well. No real need for another chapter to extend this out. The story is about a brother and sister getting together again after she has injured herself. It has been told and also a little of their life together afterwards. The funeral, the marriage, change of name, etc. has all been dealth with. This is good storytelling like most of your works. Don't write another chapter, you'd mess it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
needs some proofreading

Great read. Some criticism:

Get your technical and grammatical skills up. Your plurals are incorrect.

Clean up your time line.

The difference between woman and women is vast. Always check which one fits where.

The ability to correctly place an apostrophe is hugely underrated. It would be great if you could also place more commas in your sentences.

Rapier875Rapier875almost 9 years ago
Really nice story

Slow, gentle and very touching.

I really enjoyed, well worth 5 stars !

deathgodmatthewdeathgodmatthewalmost 9 years ago
great story

As always what a great story I can't wait to read the next one

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
very good

I really enjoy your work. Since you haven't submitted any work for a good long while, I don't know if you'll read this. But I just want to tell you that I've really enjoyed this story and almost all of your work. I don't think another chapter would be fitting here. I think that the story of their love has been well told. I'll have to say that I've read pretty much this same story elsewhere. The sister is injured, rope burns to hands and a leg. The brother nurses her as the mother obviously has something more important to do. He washes her, shaves her. They talk of their history and love lives. He performs cunnilingus, something the husband or ex had never done. They make love and she is pregnant. They build a life together. Very similar to your story here. Who wrote it first doesn't matter or why. Different people live similar lives all over the world everyday. Alli really doesn't do right by her husband here, as he isn't cheating on her, isn't putting his work ahead of her, really isn't doing anything wrong and is away on deployment not of his choosing. But ultimately they did not belong together anyway. Please come back, if you can, and give us some new material to enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Allisons ankle

Great story from the start . Too bad you didn't make it ch.1 , it has the potential to be extended much further to show what a great life they and their children could have .

txcrackertxcrackerover 9 years ago
Having read it again !

Having on my favorites both authors and stories I have a tendency to reread your stories on a regular basis . I really find this an excellent story . I laugh and cry throughout .

I gave it a 5***** rating the first time I read it and my opinion hasn't changed as of yet .

Thanks again for a fine read

TX CRACKER

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userscouries@scouries
10484 Followers
NEW EMAIL: titlova@protonmail.com November 2020: I just wanted to let you know that I am still alive - I’ve missed Covid so far! Touch wood... I’m in a bubble with a number of my daughters, a sister, an aunt and two nieces. Our experiences over the last few months should pr...