All Comments on 'Allowed to Play'

by wetlucy32

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Sick Slut

Sick Husband, this is why gay guys shouldn't marry women.

jasonnhjasonnhabout 14 years ago
Too much

It was an interesting little mutual satisfaction tale until she said she fucked Kevin without her husband's knowledge and that her child might be Kevin's. Was that really necessary? It turned the story from something she was doing for her husband into just another slut story. And the mindblowing sex with the superstud was just unbelievable. She just happened to have this sex god in her past? Too unlikely.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
loved it

I loved this story especially since I fucked my business partner for years and fathered her only daughter and her husband donesnr know, it was in her marital bed too

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Hottt

Well written and just fucking hot. Just finished reading so further accolades must wait as I rush to read it again. Would really enjoy hearing some of the things Kevin made her do back in the day as well as more current romps. Throw one or two in of him making her fuck someone else without his participation if possible. Those nc/reluctant scenarios are just the best and I know you could do it well. I'll be reading you and thanks.

dan

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Cheaters are cowards!

By the very nature of their actions, sneaking like snakes in the grass, adulterers are cowards. They have a yellow streak shoulder wide from the back of their heads down to their heels. Yellow-backs... a separate kind of creature.

This applies to both men and women who, like rats in the sewer, try to avoid the light of day.

nyminusnyminusabout 14 years ago
Why the hell does a whore and a closet queen

have to get married? Can't she just walk the streets and he find all the cock he wants? NYMINUS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Agree with Nyminus - this dog shit really sucks!

Pathetic!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Just another female writer getting off on being a slut and a whore.

Only this time it's worse. The whore is forceing the wimp cuck to bring up a little smelly bastard. Now to me that shows no love or respect for the husband, why not just leave the tiny pricked wimp cuck and spend her days with the superstud.

YusakuYusakuabout 14 years ago
Fantastic...

Hot stuff! Only wish it was longer, perhaps with some teasing of the husband. Looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Enjoyed it.

Loved your story.

I don't understand these people who get their sexual enjoyment from abusing people who do not live a biblical lifestyle. Could you imagine how frustrated they must be?

RockyRatRockyRatabout 14 years ago
Fuck You To The Knuckledragging Haters

Great story! A Well-written and a well-told tale. Please submit more for us to enjoy and ignore the whiny haters who bitch and moan but are too lazy to bear their souls in print .

ParmenideParmenideabout 14 years ago
Please don't

write anymore... We do not need any other bullshit from you.

AhabscribeAhabscribeabout 14 years ago
Bravo!

A lovely, naughty tale and I look forward to the next! You have a good voice for the 1st person POV and good erotic prose, Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great story

Write more. I like these kinds of stories. You say this is true and to tell you the truth if it is great, if not great. If you want to write more that are fiction, many of us men here love stories that don't involve the husband doing anything gay like eating the other guy's cum. Some of the things we do like are stories where the wife has sex with a well hung guy and is caught by the husband who realizes that it really turns him on as he watches in secret. The details can vary after that. Other things that really turn us on are stories where the husband arranges with another guy to seduce his wife while he watches in secret without her knowing he is watching. One I really really liked was one where a guy and his wife had decided that he would act like he was drunk and passed out and she would tease his friend and let him get to the point he was almost about to fuck her. Well actually the husband didn't say how far he would let it go, he just said he would "wake up" when things went too far so it would stop but that the wife should let things continue until he did wake up. So the wife ended up letting the other guy make out with her, feel her up, suck her nipples, go down on her and then let the put his cock to her pussy. She was sure her hubby would wake up at that point but what she didn't know was that it was already arranged between the tow guys that he would fuck her. So it took her breath away as the guy sank his much bigger cock to the balls in her pussy. Minutes later when there was definitely no turning back and she was getting the best fucking she ever had, she noticed her husband was now awake and stroking his cock while he watched. So then she started telling him how much bigger his friend;s cock was and how much better it felt and how it as touching places he had never touched, stretching her more, etc...

Bottom line these hotwife stories are the most fun. Write more and keep them homo free.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
How byly lesbian of you

To slur and disrespect males must be part of your therapy due to past rejections.<P>

Now the very few cucksters into male humiliation love this crap but then as numbly jaded as they are drowning puppies would also.<P>

So waste your time on this subhuman crapola or just go away little sickly hurt one.

wetlucy32wetlucy32about 14 years agoAuthor
About my Readers

Thank you to all the ones who sent compliments. I'm happy to read about how much I turnned you on, and get wet thinking about you all jerking off or fingering yourselves to my writings. To all of you who are being completely disrespectful, you're all idiots. I am writing things just as they were, and if you don't like it stop wasting your time reading it, and wasting my time by making me read your moronic rants. Nobody told you that you have to read my stories. If you really don't like it, either don't say anything at all, or write something constructive that you might like to see in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
The problem is slutwriter

Is that until someone reads your story how do we know what it's going to be like? The fact that you cuckolded your husband speaks volumes about the kind of person you are. Untrustworthy. Disrespectful. and above a nasty peice of work. Why you ever got married is beyond most us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Excellent first submission ... NNY Guy

Great read ... you really brought out the "Bible-Thumpers" on this one! Pay them no attention, but a suggestion ... in the future, note at the beginning of your stories that there is sex with others outside of your marriage. If the idiots then read it and throw comments such as the morons have left here, you know they are just throwing a smoke screen while they masterbate.

Don't let their comments get to ya ... it was well written and delivered!

Do write more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
We loved your story!!!

It was excellent! Please write some more stories. Stuart & Wendy.

Scorpio44Scorpio44about 14 years ago
Amazing!

Who would expect morality comments on a site specializing in lust and the expression of it? Do not take their comments to heart. IMO you did well. The craft was evident. Please, keep writing and delighting those of us who can get past a few verses in the bible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
hard and hot

this story made me so hard i had to read it several times while jerking off

wasagadavewasagadaveover 12 years ago
wild

Very wild story! Really true eh? I wonder, did Tom ever watch you get fucked by Kevin? Would he want to?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
That’s hot!!!

Best tasting pussy you can find.

I love to eat my wife after I cum in her. At first Curly was grossed out. But I learned to enjoy hot juicy dripping wet sweet creamy freshly fucked cum filled pussy as a teenager (another story). The first time I did it to Curly was out of lust because I was still hot for sex after I came in her, and she needed to get off, and I wanted it. After a few more times she got to like it. Eating my semen from her pussy has become a favorite way to continue or sexual romp. I actually look forward to eating the mixture of my cum and her pussy nectar. And now Curly not only loves how kinky and arousing it is, she gets off on it like crazy, her orgasms are incredible, and sometimes she’ll squirt. Curly actually expects me to clean up her creampie now, every time we fuck. She’ll straddle my face if I don’t get down there in a timely manner. She likes to fuck more now too, actually I think she always did.

I try to take any opportunity to fuck her, no matter where we are, even in public places, like clubs or dressing rooms in shopping malls. Then I’ll eat her hot dripping creampie as soon as possible, so she doesn’t leak down her thighs and get embarrassed. Sometimes I don’t though, just to tease her and drive her crazy. The thought that someone might see my semen dripping down her legs turns me on, and them looking at and ogling her like she’s a slut makes it even hotter. I believe it makes her more horny too that other men might want her. She told me she likes the idea that some times people may look at her like she’s a slut, depending on the circumstances. It excites her, makes her wet and want to fuck more.

Early on she never would let me cum in her mouth after I finally got her to suck my cock. Then one time I kissed her passionately after eating my creampie and licking her clean. She resisted for a moment, then gave into it. Early the next morning I awoke with my cock in her mouth. She sucked me off taking every spurt of cum into her mouth. Then she moved up and kissed me. She hadn’t swallowed. We shared my semen in a hot snowball I’ll never forget. She now licks my cock clean after I cum inside her. She won’t admit it but I’ll bet she likes the taste of her pussy.

I’d love to watch her eat a creampie or even just pussy, and I don’t care who the stud is that fills the pussy with his thick hot semen.

I also fantasize about Curly getting fucked by a younger man. I want her to find a young hung stud, maybe half her age, and fuck him. I want her to enjoy that pleasure. I want her to come to me freshly fucked. Then straddle my face and lower her wet swollen lips to mine and order me to lick every one of his little sperm from her pussy, as she tells me about her stud and every thing they did with each other.

I think I might even want to watch. But maybe not the first time she takes a lover. Probably after she gets to wanting it more to the point that she becomes a slut for other cock and cum.

Then she’ll be less likely to be nervous about me watching.

I have suggested it. Curly says she would never cheat on me. I’ve explained if I want her to do it, then it’s not cheating. She says she wouldn’t feel right about it. I tell her she’ll love it.

But Curly has never said no, and she’s never said never! My hopes are alive.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Nice

Another nasty whore and cuck story with a little bastard for good measure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nice story

Very nicely composed and written story. Hope you write more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous