All's Fair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xenophile
xenophile
17 Followers

"There's so much I could to you right now," the sorceress whispered hungrily. "But I'm sure you know all about that."

She was right, Kathryn thought. A constant stream of frightening torture techniques was streaming through the assassin's brain and it was driving her crazy trying to anticipate which one would be used on her. Kathryn had enough trouble taking vaccinations.

"Don't look at me like that," Ashley said with a hint of disgust in her voice. "I'm not some kind of sicko. Well... not that kind of sicko, at least. I'm just going to make a few... modifications."

The statement both relieved and worried Kathryn. Exactly what did the girl have in mind? The needle traced circles on Kathryn's cheeks before moving down her jaw, then her neck, and finally coming to a rest on her breast. A glimmer of understanding flashed through her eyes and Kathryn began to shout emphatically into her gag.

"Got something to say?" The sorceress asked in an amused tone. Ashley undid the gag, curious as to how the tiefling was going to try and get herself out of this one.

"Do you know what you're doing?" Kathryn blurted out.

"Pardon?" Ashley raised an eyebrow; was she going along with it?

"Are you messing around or do you actually know how to do this?" Kathryn repeated.

"Yes, I did the research and everything." Ashley rolled her eyes. "If an idiot in a whorehouse can manage to do it, what makes you think I can't? Please don't tell me you think I'm some sort of imbecile."

"I guess we'll find out, won't we?" Kathryn sneered. Ashley was about to shove the gag back into her mouth in response when Kathryn turned her head to the side and tried to get one final sentence off.

"Wait, I'm allergic to cold iron," she said.

"I know what you're allergic to," Ashley replied in annoyance. "Look, I'm useing surgical grade stainless steel. It's the same damn material your earrings are made out of, so will you please shut up now?"

The gag was quickly shoved back in place and Ashley proceeded to pinch Kathryn's left nipple in her fingers. It hardened in response and Ashley rolled it around in her fingers for several minutes, playing with it and teasing Kathryn, who became visibly aroused as a result. Ashley pulled it up and centered the needle with the base of the nipple before pushing it through swiftly. A muffled scream filled the air when the pain hit Kathryn. The tiefling started to hyperventilate from the sight of a needle sticking in her as drops of blood made their way out of her breast.

"Don't worry, I've got it." Ashley left the needle in quickly set to work on Kathryn's right breast. The needles were then replaced with horseshoe shaped barbells which caused Kathryn to wince as they stretched the piercing sites. Ashley then pulled out a small jar of greenish paste and applied it to the piercing with a cotton swab. Both the pain and the bleeding gradually diminished as the salve took effect, though they still hurt like hell even after the wounds had fully healed.

Ashley noticed the look of discomfort on Kathryn's face and put the equipment away. Kathryn then found her right leg raised up to her shoulder, exposing her pussy to Ashley. The sorceress then ground her cunt against Kathryn's, using the stimulation to relieve the tiefling's pain. Kathryn rolled her head back and started to move her hips in rhythm with Ashley, eager to draw some pleasure out of the experience. A warm, tingling feeling soon spread through Kathryn's loins, and she realized that Ashley's juices must have been carrying some lustworm venom by now. Her clitoris became engorged with blood in response, causing Ashley to grin broadly.

"I'd almost forgotten about that," she said coolly, pulling away from Kathryn and turning back to her kit. The assassin bucked her hips into the air in frustration, but froze as Ashley brought out a fresh needle. There was no way that she could be serious.

"Aww, is the big bad tiefling afraid?" Ashley taunted. She crawled towards Kathryn again and planed a soft kiss on the woman's belly that tickled. Kathryn was forced into a spasm of laughter as Ashley's lips dragged down and left a trail of kisses that went down the assassin's right thigh, then broke off so she could start up the left. The well toned muscles of Kathryn's thighs tightened as Ashley's mouth tickled her again. The trail ended with Ashley's mouth on Kathryn's cunt, which she sniffed carefully before licking.

"You taste a little different," the sorceress teased. "New diet?"

Kathryn blushed and mumbled something into the ball gag as the girl's tongue darted in and out of Kathryn's pussy. Ashley touched all the right spots this time and played Kathryn like a harp. The tiefling moaned as she felt an orgasm build up from Ashley's skilled tongue; no doubt the lustworms had highlighted the best nerve clusters to play with yesterday when they crawled inside her.

Relief was just within Kathryn's grasp when Ashley removed her mouth and sat up with a wicked smile on her face, once again depriving Kathryn of satisfaction. The assassin cursed into her gag and flailed around on the bed the best she could, but to no avail. She would be forced to wait yet again.

Ashley, meanwhile, took the needle she had been holding and placed the tip of it directly on Kathryn's button. Kathryn did not even move to breath as Ashley dragged it across the sensitive little bud, eliciting a frightened whimper from the woman.

"Now, where should I put this?" Ashley asked out loud. "You know, I hear some people have theirs directly through the clit itself."

The needle went to the side of Kathryn's button and pressed in slightly. Kathryn shook her head in vehement opposition to the idea. Ashley laughed and pinched the clit with her fingers and pulled it out some, causing Kathryn to wince.

"How about behind it? A nice captive bead ring would stimulate you from behind and in front. Of course, there's always the chance of permanent nerve damage, but I've been doing well so far. Must be beginner's luck."

Tears welled up in Kathryn's eyes as Ashley planted the needle at the base of her clit. The assassin began to hyperventilate again and shut her eyes, hoping to block out as much of the procedure as possible.

"Oh stop that, I was joking," Ashley comforted. The words brought some hope to Kathryn and she opened her eyes again to see Ashley taking hold of her clitoral hood and placing the needle underneath it.

"Vertical piercing, straight up through the hood. No chance of nerve damage at all. Happy?"

Kathryn nodded and Ashley slid the needle through the flap of skin she was holding and quickly planted a straight barbell that ended up resting directly on Kathryn's clit. Another dose of healing salve was applied and Ashley proclaimed the operation complete. The sorceress gave the piercing a flick with her finger and observed how Kathryn reacted to having a little ball of cold steel dance over her nub.

"Now I guess it's time to make up for leaving you hanging twice." The girl started to lick Kathryn's folds again, with the occasional break to nibble on the tiefling's thighs and breasts. She even took Kathryn's tail in hand and began stroking it, which caused Kathryn to melt against the bed frame

Ashley observed the reaction Kathryn had to her tail being touched and decided to have some fun by firmly slid the tip deep into Kathryn's slit. The double helping of pleasure shook Kathryn's body, causing her tail to twitch uncontrollably inside her pussy, which only worsened the situation. The sorceress sat back and gleefully watched the feedback loop she had created, which only ended when Kathryn reached an orgasm that caused her to arch her back forward so far that Ashley had to restrain her for fear that Kathryn would dislocate her shoulders.

"I think it's time to use some of your toys," Ashley said after Kathryn had recovered somewhat. "I saw a nice double ended strap on with spiraled ridges somewhere in that box of yours. Seemed like it might be fun."

Kathryn waited until the sorceress' back was turned before folding her fingers like a fan and slipping both hands out of the handcuffs one at a time. They fell to the ground with a metallic clatter, causing Ashley to turn around just in time to see Kathryn tackle her to the ground. Kathryn's box was thrown in the air and its contents ended up scattered around the room.

"Surprise," the assassin snarled after she had ripped off the ball gag. Ashley wriggled underneath her trying to get free, but the sorceress was still no match for Kathryn when it came to grappling. Kathryn reached for a set of three clamps on a Y shaped chain and quickly secured two ends to Ashley's nipples before the sorceress realized what the purpose of the third clamp was. Ashley closed her thighs, forcing Kathryn to pry them open with her legs before she fix the last clamp to the girl's clit.

"Fuck!" Ashley cried as the metal clamp gripped her button like a vise. The next word out of Ashley's mouth was in the Old Tongue, and it caused Kathryn's piercings to turn almost unbearably hot. They distracted her almost long enough for Ashley to escape, but Kathryn flung herself at the girl's waist at the last moment and brought her down again.

"You're not going anywhere!" Kathryn grabbed a black leather collar off of the ground and strung it across Ashley's neck. It pulled back against the sorceress' throat and for a moment, Ashley thought that Kathryn was trying to kill her. The pressure eventually relented and Ashley realized that Kathryn simply intended to fix the collar on.

Ashley was not at all eager to learn the collar's function and activated another function of Kathryn's piercings. The tiefling's hands shot between her legs her piercings started vibrating as well, with the most intense movement coming from the one on her hood. The sudden agitation allowed Ashley to break away and run towards the door, but Kathryn retained enough presence of mind to activate Ashley's clamps. Electricity cackled from the central ring where the three chains joined each other and stopped Ashley cold, causing her to collapse on the floor.

"Bitch," Ashley spat as her muscles twitched from the shock.

"Oh shut up," Kathryn replied. "If you really wanted to escape you'd have teleported out the moment I grabbed you."

The assassin slowly got up, ignoring the distracting piercings, and walked towards Ashley. Kathryn stopped as her foot hit something, and she looked down to see the strap on Ashley had mentioned earlier. She smirked and bent over to pick it up; it would come in handy later. Ashley saw what Kathryn had in mind and scrambled to get up again. This time, Kathryn activated the collar, which dragged Ashley down onto the floor in a kneeling position.

"Kneel, witch!" Kathryn commanded as she walked towards her prey. "Keel before -"

Kathryn was interrupted by Ashley fastening a cold metal anklet to her right leg and activating it. The anklet drew Kathryn's leg to the right, throwing her off balance and onto her back. The assassin propped herself up on her elbows in time to see Ashley fasten a matching anklet to her left leg. The two pieces of jewelry spread her open and kept her feet fastened to the ground.

It seemed as if the two were in a stalemate until Ashley faded out of existence and then reappeared in front of Kathryn, standing triumphantly between her legs. The look of victory on Ashley's face was short lived as the collar around her neck dragged her down again until she was kneeling with her face in Kathryn's cunt.

"Truce! Kathryn moaned as the piercings started to drive her insane. "We need to set some limits before this gets out of hand!"

"Alright," Ashley panted, with her body still tingling from the electric shock she had received. "But first thing's first."

The sorceress lowered her head and lapped at Kathryn's pussy until the woman was reduced to a quivering wreck that begged her to stop. Ashley lifted her head and paused for just long enough to let Kathryn think it was over before starting again. There would be time enough to make rules later.

Round 5

People passing by the corridor of Kathryn's room often found it tightly warded against intruders. This was not unusual in and of itself, but the new enchantments were very powerful, requiring much more magical acumen than the assassin had ever displayed before. That, however, was a minor mystery compared to the question of where Ashley kept disappearing to over the past few months; she would often vanish for hours at a time and defy ever attempt at finding her. When pressed about the subject, she simply grinned and changed the topic.

Of course, given their past enmity, no one ever suspected that she spent her time in Kathryn's arms. The two would often joke about the crew's suspicions as they enjoyed each other's company, mocking the absurd speculation some of the people would come up with.

"Evan's got it into his head that I'm slipping away through the cracks of space-time or something like that. I swear, that boy reads too many stories," Ashley joked.

"Poor boy," Kathryn mused as she traced patterns on Ashley's stomach. "He really needs to get laid."

"That's your solution to everything," Ashley scoffed.

"Worked for us, didn't it?" Kathryn asked. "So, what do you want to try today?"

The sorceress tapped her finger against her chin thoughtfully. "Actually, I've been wondering something: why don't you ever turn into a guy?"

"I wasn't sure if you wanted me to," Kathryn replied, somewhat flustered.

"I don't mind a bit of cock now and again," Ashley said. "Come on, let's give it a try."

Kathryn hesitated to cast the spell. "Are you sure a strap on wouldn't work just as well?"

"Ok, there's something going on here. What's your deal?"

"It's kind of embarrassing." Kathryn looked away. "Promise you won't laugh."

"I'll probably mock you about it until the day you die," Ashley scoffed. "Quit stalling and get on with it."

The assassin reluctantly cast a transformation spell and instructed it to change her form to that of a man. As far as Ashley could tell, the spell fizzled and dissipated without effect.

"That's nothing to be ashamed of," Ashley said. "A bit of tutoring should fix that."

"You mean, fix this?" The tiefling let her skirt drop to reveal a sizable dick hanging right between her legs. Ashley stifled a laugh at the magical mishap, stuffing her mouth with her sleeve in order to keep quiet.

"Maybe more than a bit of tutoring," she admitted between gasps of air.

"Oh, I'll teach you to laugh." Kathryn activated Ashley's collar and forced the girl to her knees. A tight fitting tank top soon joined the skirt on the ground and Kathryn stood naked before her prey.

"Now, what should I do with you, pet?" Kathryn asked playfully as she circled the girl on the ground.

"Let me out before I kick your ass, mistress?" Ashley suggested.

Kathryn grinned. "Funny you should say that."

The assassin walked behind Ashley and slowly caressed the sorceress' behind with her foot. Ashley turned her head around puzzled at Kathryn's behavior. She eventually relaxed and enjoyed the feeling until Kathryn brushed the girl's slit with her big toe.

"What the hell are you doing?" Ashley shouted as Kathryn pushed it in and slowly began fucking her with the digit.

"Just teaching you some respect," Kathryn replied smugly. She pumped her toe a few more times before taking it out and using it to play with Ashley's clit. The move elicited a moan from the sorceress despite her aversion to the practice. Kathryn walked back around to face Ashley after she was sure the girl was aroused. and stood with her feet right in front of Ashley's face.

"Start licking," the assassin ordered.

"Fuck you," Ashley spat. Kathryn's feet were well groomed and looked clean enough aside from Ashley's juices coating one toe, but that part of the body held no appeal for Ashley.

"Tsk-tsk." Kathryn shook her head sadly. "Such a stubborn little witch."

The tiefling attached a leash to Ashley's collar and gave it a sharp yank. Ashley resisted the order to move forward until she felt electricity building up in the clamps Kathryn had put on her. Eager to avoid a shock on her nipples, and more importantly, her clit, Ashley crawled forward with indecent haste until Kathryn led her to a desk.

"Get in." Ashley saw Kathryn pointed to the cavity underneath and shot her a look of disbelief but complied anyways when she felt the electricity building up again. There was a rustling sound as Kathryn opened one of the books on her desk, and then she sat down so that her feet were right in front of Ashley again.

"I can wait all day," the assassin said. Kathryn leafed through the novel before her, enjoying the tale of a hapless scholar tasked with running an all-woman dormitory populated by nutcases. Several chapters passed before Kathryn felt a brief peck on the top of her foot.

"I want you to worship me." Ashley gritted her teeth and quietly cast a cleaning spell to ensure that Kathryn's feet were sanitary. A good five minutes passed as Ashley licked up and down her mistress's feet, hoping that Kathryn would be satisfied with the performance. When Ashley finished, the tiefling simply raised her feet off of the ground and offered her toes to the girl, who grimaced but sucked on them anyways. Kathryn waited until every inch of her feet had been thoroughly covered before she allowed her pet to come up.

The first thing Ashley saw when her head left the hollow was a raging erection. Kathryn grabbed a handful of the sorceress' hair in each hand and pulled her towards the cock. Blowjobs were nothing new to Ashley and she opened up to accept it. Kathryn filled her mouth and even went a little into her throat, nearly cutting off Ashley's air supply. It took a moment for Ashley to adjust to it before she could service Kathryn.

Ashley started humming a tune around Kathryn's cock and let the vibrations please her mistress while her tongue played along the lower part of the shaft. She slowly moved up Kathryn's length until she reached the head, which she swirled her tongue around several times. Each lick send a jolt of pleasure through the sensitive head and Ashley kept at it right until Kathryn pushed her back down again to stop the stimulation. This time, Kathryn made sure to fit her entire member in Ashley's mouth, which resulted in the girl gagging. Kathryn enjoyed the feeling of Ashley's throat spasming around her cock and the sorceress' feeble attempts at getting free, which only made the assassin harder,

Apparently, Kathryn decided that Ashley might become bored with servicing her and began to read aloud the accidental misadventures of the scholar, which often wound up being extremely risque when not outright perverted. Kathryn evidently found the stories arousing, as she kept one hand on Ashley's head thought the reading and applied pressure during the titillating parts. The climax of the chapter involved the scholar stumbling across his love interest and a girl who fancied him naked in a public bath and having a threesome, which was also when Kathryn reached her climax and emptied herself into Ashley's mouth.

The semen was thick, bitter and salty, just like a man's, but there was so much more of it coming from Kathryn. The sorceress tried her best to swallow the prodigious amount of cum that flowed into her mouth, but even so several long strands escaped her lips and dropped onto the floor. Whatever Kathryn had done during the transformation resulted in more changes than just a dick replacing her pussy.

Kathryn helped Ashley up after all the cum was disposed of and sat the girl in her lap. The cock was still erect and became trapped between their bodies. Ashley slowly rubbed her pussy up and down its length, inviting Kathryn to come inside her. Kathryn raised the girl up by her arms, then slowly slid into her. The experience caused Ashley to hiss in pleasure as she gyrated her hips in order to further pleasure Kathryn. When Ashley was finally lowered all the way, she found herself breathless as Kathryn's length filled her and created a little bulge in her abdomen. The pair stayed that way for several minutes, both enjoying the feeling of their bodies pulsing with desire.

xenophile
xenophile
17 Followers