All's Fair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xenophile
xenophile
17 Followers

After a while, Ashley leaned forward until her breasts pressed against Kathryn's and started to move up and down on the woman's cock. Kathryn held her by the bottom and would help raise her as high as possible before letting the girl drop back down, impaling herself again and again. Every time it happened, Ashley mewed in pleasure and dug her nails into Kathryn's back. The pain only drove Kathryn to fuck harder, until Ashley went limp and started to tremble with pleasure. Kathryn sensed that her pet was close to orgasm and wrapped her arms around Ashley as the girl came. Seeing Ashley cum in front of her from being fucked pushed Kathryn over the edge and she held on tightly to the sorceress as wave after wave of semen pumped into Ashley's womb.

"That was... interesting," Ashley finally managed to say a she got off of Kathryn's dick. The stiff organ slid out of Ashley's pussy and stood at attention. Despite having cum twice already, the tiefling was still hard ready for more.

"We're not done yet." Kathryn grinned maniacally as she dragged her pet to the bed and positioned Ashley on it doggy style. The tiefling's tail flicked across Ashley's slit and played with the girl's nub before sliding into her waiting pussy. Ashley then felt Kathryn's cock line up in the crevice of her ass and slowly thrust back and forth in preparation for another round of sex.

"Fuck," Ashley cried as Kathryn prepared to take her in the rear. "I've created a monster."

Epilogue

"Don't leave. Stay." Kathryn pleaded. "Stay for once."

It was something of an unusual request; most of the time, when it was over, they quickly parted ways. Part of it was in an attempt to conceal their trysts, but most of it was because neither wanted to think of the other as anything but a convenient lay. As much as she wanted to refuse and leave, Ashley found herself drawn to the assassin on the bed and laid down beside her, enjoying the warm afterglow of Kathryn's body and the softness of her breasts.

"You haven't slept with anyone else for five months," Ashley said after a long stretch of silence.

Kathryn curled up next to her and nibbled on her ear. "I suppose not. What about you?"

"Over three. Does that mean that we're, you know, in a relationship?"

"Would that be so bad?" The tiefling asked cautiously.

Ashley leaned back into Kathryn's embrace and thought about it. Kathryn was fun, reliable, good in a fight, and open to crazy ideas on the battlefield and in the bedroom. Despite all that, the idea of a relationship made her blood freeze.

"What's wrong?" Kathryn asked gently. The sorceress' heart was beating so rapidly that Kathryn could feel it through their bodies.

"I..." Ashley swallowed. "A relationship? I... most relationships don't last you know? Humans aren't biologically geared for attachment longer than the time it takes to make a baby. We fall 'in love' due to chemical reactions in the brain and a bonding instinct, and the feeling rapidly dissipates after a year or two. Societies that encourage 'dating' see numerous short lived relationships, while those that go for arranged marriages result in many unhappy couples. When divorce laws are fair and equal, you see large numbers of divorces after the first five years of marriage in either kind of society, up to fifty percent in some cases."

Ashley twisted out of Kathryn's arms and scuttled to the edge of the bed. For all the strength in her arms, the assassin could not find it in her to restrain the girl even when it looked like she might run away.

"Ashley?" It was the first time Kathryn had ever said the sorceress' name aloud and it caused Ashley to hesitate.

"I can't," Ashley panicked. "I can't do this."

Kathryn gently touched her on the wrist. "Wait. If you're going to go... If this is going to be over... tell me why. Please, you owe me that much."

They held a brief staring contest in the silence of the room until Ashley gave in and started crying.

"I want to," she said sadly, "But I... everyone gets hurt when it comes to love, and I don't want to be. I had a hard enough time with Antonia; I don't need more drama in my life."

"She loves you, you know." Kathryn comforted.

"Of course she loves me," Ashley dismissed. "But not romantically. Then again, maybe it's my fault, letting all those stupid stories get to my head. What was I expecting, some fairytale ending? Yeah, like we'd ever get anything like that."

"So you think love's a sham, and you're only going to get hurt trying to find it?" Kathryn asked. "Dammit, I'm not going to hurt you."

"No one ever thinks that," Ashley snapped. "Does that mean it never happens?"

As much as Kathryn wanted to criticize Ashley for being a cynical, cowardly, cold hearted bitch, she had to admit that the girl had a point. It did not help matters that Kathryn often thought along the same lines. It was impossible to talk a suspicious person out of their deepest held beliefs because they could always seek refuge in another, deeper layer of suspicion.

"So this is it then?" Kathryn's voice broke as she asked the question. "We'll just forget any of this ever happened and go back to being enemies?"

"Yeah, I guess," Ashley replied. "It was fun, but we both knew this couldn't last."

"Leave." The one word reply held as much weight as the worst tongue-lashing Ashley had ever received, not so much because it was hateful, but due to the immense disappointment conveyed in Kathryn's voice. The tiefling turned away to face the wall and wrapped herself up in the bedsheets, crying quietly into her pillow.

Ashley slowly left the bed and walked towards the portal. Everyone got hurt eventually, she reminded herself. It was better that it happened now, and that Kathryn bore the brunt of the turmoil, than for it to happen later, when both she and Ashley would have become more attached to each other. At least this way, Ashley could come out relatively unscathed.

The portal activated and bathed the room in a gentle blue light. Ashley would have found it soothing under any other circumstance. All she had to do now was step out into the hallway and never come back. Everything would go back to normal, and Ashley would be free again to do whatever she wanted.

Freedom. Independence. Autonomy. It was something that Ashley had longed for ever since childhood. Being the bastard of a devil who specialized in seducing noblewomen and a mother who clearly saw her as evidence of a regrettable encounter could have only resulted in one of two things; a child who would become lost in self pity due to the circumstances or strong despite - perhaps because? - of them.

The monks at the monastery her mother sent her away to taught her magic enough to sustain and protect herself. Ashley left them as soon as she could to venture out into the world and become her own master. By her eighteenth birthday, she had accomplished more than many full grown men, and certainly exceeded the accomplishments of a noblewoman. The thought that she might have turned out to be a useless pretty face whose greatest accomplishment would have been bearing children to some idiot she was dependent on for her money and livelihood made Ashley sick. The sorceress had long ago sworn that she would always stand alone and proud.

So why was it so damn difficult to walk out of the room? The portal stood before her, the same portal she had walked out of dozens of times before since she began her fling. Walking through it would ensure her freedom, but Ashley knew that it would also break Kathryn's heart.

Get a hold of yourself, a part of her said. You've done worse for worse. It was true; many were the black deeds that would be weighed against Ashley's soul in the afterlife, but those were performed a long time ago. Ashley had changed so much after joining the company and befriending Antonia that her actions as a child seemed repugnant when she reflected on them. She was not that kind of person anymore.

The portal deactivated with a wave of Ashley's hand. A loud, metallic, ringing sound echoed through Kathryn's chamber as the tiefling punched her bed frame, clearly under the impression that Ashley had left. The sorceress tiptoed over to her lover and gently wrapped her arms around Kathryn's body.

"Wha-" Kathryn's question was silenced with a kiss from Ashley as the girl began to plant a trail of kisses that started on Kathryn's cheek, went down her neck, and ended at the shoulder. Kathryn found herself quivering with arousal as the girl then moved on to her spine.

"What did I ever do to deserve you?" The assassin moaned as she writhed at the sorceress' touch.

"Probably something atrocious," Ashley responded playfully. She kissed her way down to Kathryn's tail and then back up again to the woman's neck, where she ended by holding on to the faint scar of a bite mark. Judging from Kathryn's cries of pleasure, all was forgiven.

xenophile
xenophile
17 Followers