All's Well that Ends Well

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Remove that dhoti,' she said. 'You don't expect me to do that do you?' I got naked. 'Stand still,' she said for I was fidgeting. 'I want to see how well endowed you are.' Apparently judging that I needed further arousal she gripped my penis and ran her fist up and down. 'Hmm,' she said. In her marking mode she would have awarded me not more than C grade.

I was humiliated enough. To restore my dominance I undid her sari before she ordered that. The wily woman had come with the intention of making love for she had no skirt on. I knelt down with my eyes level with her vulva. It was nicely convex, scruffy with a delicate median line and clearly visible swelling of the clitoral hood at the top.

'Satisfied?' she asked.

'Magnificent,' I said truthfully.

She lay down and invitingly spread herself. I was on my knees licking first the inner lips of juices that she was secreting in plenty and then I went for the clitoris. My aunt was clearly a woman with much experience but we of the family did not have the slightest suspicion.

'You are not touching anything,' she said querulously. I tried this and that. 'You are close...tantalisingly close.' She was getting impatient. And then I must have hit her G spot smack for her buttocks started moving first slowly and then it went up and down and she was clicking away as she reached her climax. I sucked her clitoris into my mouth and bit on it. She screamed softly. She pulled me up and taking a firm grip of my penis she inserted. I soon ejaculated and she had her second climax. She held me by her arms and legs till I gave her another.

'Don't get up, lie on me,' she said. It suited me fine. After a while she gently pushed me away.

'You are OK,' she admitted.

My aunt had made her plans. She told my parents that I needed coaching in mathematics to get past my examinations. This of course was true. She asked them to send me to her place where she will arrange tuition for me with a professor in the men's college in Tirenelveli.

In Tirunelveli she introduced me to her friends. I do not know what she told them about me for they looked on me in the same kindly way they would a moron.

'In the afternoons he will be free. You can make use of his services,' she said. They did. During the afternoon for every working day in the ensuing month I stood in long queues paying electricity bills, telephone bill, municipal taxes etc. But more serious was the professor's timing. He wanted me to be at his house at 5 in the morning. He was a taskmaster but he was good, very good. He made me work as I have never done before. But for him I would still be in college. After supper it was amusement time.

My aunt must have got a taste of sex when she was working in Delhi for three years before she came here. Tirunelveli was such a conservative place that my aunt must have been tinder dry. She now waded in whooping.

My bed as befitted an odd-job man was the divan in the front room of her quaint tiny house. A steep wooden stairs led to the bedroom above. At some point in the night she will call after her work, which was mostly paper correction, was over. I will climb up and usually find her sitting on her bed in her night dress which she whisked off without any ceremony. I will undress and we will roll about. She liked taking my rose into her mouth and plopping it in and out and nothing more. I liked playing with her vulva. She liked licking. But the position she liked most was this: She would sit up on her desk over a pillow and I will enter standing. She will crane forward to see the penis slide in and out of her vagina. It used to amuse her. She will look up and smile and we will kiss. This was a tender aunt-nephew moment.

The month ended in no time at all. While taking leave of me she gave the news that she has taken a job in Canada and will be leaving within a month.

'Marry a Spaniard and live happily' 'I said

'Why a Spaniard' she asked.

'Only a bull fighter will have the agility to tackle you,' I said. She went into one of the special hacking laughs."

"Did she attend our wedding?" I asked

"She will not come to India soon."

'Well Suman," I said, "your story seems every bit as interesting as mine."

"Possibly. Now we are ready to talk of our future," he said.

4

Now that we knew each other's background we were in a suitable frame of mind for discussing our future.

"You like me," he said, "and I like you. I want you very much. I suspect you want me too. So we continue as husband and wife. Any objection?

"None whatsoever, but what of the baby?"

"Do you want to do away with it?" he said. I did not answer. "It is your decision," he said. "I need a yes or no answer. Take your time."

I had no problem answering that question. "I want the baby."

"So do I. We'll keep it. From now on it is my baby too." When he said that tears poured uncontrollably from my eyes. He held me and I wept on his shoulders. It took me a long while to compose myself.

"Shall I continue?' he said when I was my normal self again. I nodded. "We have another point to discuss. It is best to get it out of the way now itself."

"What point?" I said.

"I like women. I am not the type to stick to one. You like men and I strongly suspect you may want other men. Once the honeymoon spell ends we may find our interests wandering. I may like to have other women and you other men. Do you follow?"

"But is this the time... well go ahead."

"We are not made for cheating, are we?"

"We are not. So?"

"We will have fun with others with each other's knowledge."

"You expect me to call you one evening and say, 'Suman dear I won't be coming home tonight. I am sleeping with so and so.'"

"Why not. Anyway I was thinking of something else. I was thinking of swapping."

"You mean partner exchange?"

"Precisely. Let us take an example. You have had Silpa's husband. If Silpa has no objection to having me can we call them here for their honeymoon if they have not gone away already and we can have a swap honeymoon. How do you like that for original thinking?"

I did not render a verbal reply. I called Silpa. It took her a while to get the full meaning of what I said. I could faintly hear her talking to her husband and then she said she will call me back. She soon did."

"Why are you grinning like that," asked Suman.

"They have cancelled their honeymoon arrangements and are taking the first flight tomorrow." We laughed and hugged and kissed.

"Can you guess what I am looking forward to?" asked Sumant.

"Sex with Silp."

"Of course who wouldn't? But try again."

"I don't think I can."

"In that case I'll tell you. After you have had sex with Vikram I will enter your vagina when Vikram's semen is still warm in it and experience the exquisite sensation that men who have been through it are bragging about."

"I have heard about it too. I will let Silp into the secret so that Vikram does not miss out."

"And I am waiting for the day when the other two guys Partha and Sumeer get married."

I laughed. "Any other unfulfilled ambition?"

"Yes, but this is not an ambition; more a regret that I have no sister. I would have liked to have hot sex with my sister."

"Really Suman there is no end to man's desires."

"Well the day that started so horribly had ended so well," he said.

"All's well that ends well if it ends in swap honeymoon," I said.