Allyson Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hannah looked at John, "I'm so tired."

John smiled sympathetically; then looked at Allyson, "I have some calls to make. Maybe you could unload the car, and straighten things up."

Allyson, only too glad to get away from two sets of accusing eyes replied, "Sure," She sped off in the direction of the car.

While John helped Hannah back to her room where she could rest, Allyson spent the rest of the day unloading the car, washing, ironing, and putting things away.

That evening Hannah and Allyson worked together to fix dinner, and from Allyson's perspective it looked like everything was pretty close to normal. They fixed a light supper of broiled salmon, a salad with baked potatoes, and, as was the usual situation, they all ate together, each having a white wine, and a piece of cherry pie for dessert.

During dinner Allyson deferred while John and Hannah talked about his work. After dinner all three retired to the living room where John and Hannah told Allyson about their weekend. John sat on the sofa with Allyson on the floor at his feet. Hannah sat on the lazy boy. During the conversation Hannah asked how Allyson got her tan. When she related to them the story of the beach they seemed to enjoy it.

Much later Allyson and Hannah cleaned up, while John watched television. Later on, around 11:00 they all went to bed.

For the next several days routines returned to the pre-weekend trip pattern. Hannah did a lot of sewing, most of the cleaning, and some of the cooking. Allyson modeled the things Hannah made, helped with the cleaning, and did most of the cooking. John came and went as was expected of the bread winner.

Toward the end of the week, Thursday actually, while they were all seated at dinner Hannah made an announcement, "I've been talking with some of the wives where you work John, and they've asked me to join their card playing circle. They also mentioned a couple charitable organizations they all belong to, and want me to join."

John responded, "Do what you want."

Hannah supposed, "Actually these are things Allyson should be doing, but everybody still thinks I'm you're fiancée. I don't know how to work this," she looked at Allyson.

Allyson responded, "I guess till I get off probation, and we transition from you to me you should do these things."

John interrupted, "That reminds me. Don't you have probationary meetings to go to?"

Hannah stopped him, "We've missed some of them. I got a letter; Allyson is supposed to meet with Judge Lewis about her problem."

"When's that," asked John?

"Next Tuesday."

He concluded the conversation, "Well if everyone agrees then Hannah will pick up the social calendar, and handle Allyson's trips to the judge. That OK with you Allyson," he smiled?

Allyson, though she thought the probation thing had been worked out, and the whole thing about Hannah creating some kind of social agenda was disquieting answered, "Sure."

++++++++++++

The next Tuesday rolled around and Allyson had to visit her legal mentor, Judge Lewis. Allyson thought it was a little surprising for a full scale judge to handle something that was already stale news, but if that was the way they did things in this neck of the woods, then who was she to complain.

The morning of their first visit Hannah laid out Allyson's clothes. She's bought her a new outfit, a pretty shirred white ruffled blouse, a jumper, white knee highs, ruffled white panties, and a pair of brown penny loafers. The jumper only came to about mid-thigh, and excepting for a camisole she had no foundation for her breasts. She felt a little uncomfortable. She looked every bit the young school girl on her way to school, when in fact she was a grown woman on her way to meet someone she believed to be a judge.

Hannah drove her to the judge's private residence. It had been decided, for this case, considering it was John, they'd handle it outside the usual court setting. Hannah walked Allyson to the front door, they went in, and were directed to a small hallway where several wooden chairs were placed. A young woman explained the judge would be ready to see Allyson in a few moments. The two women took a seat and waited.

After a short while an older overweight gentleman wearing a loosely, somewhat sloppily fitting suit opened the door, "Is Allyson here?"

Allyson stood up. She self-consciously tugged at the hem of her jumper as she stood, "Sir?"

"Come inside dear." He opened the door a little further and proffered her entry with his arm. She went in.

Once inside he seated himself on a large leather sofa, while she sat directly across on a small wooden low backed chair.

"So you're Allyson, John's housekeeper."

"Yes sir."

He looked at some papers he had on his knee, "You made quite a name for yourself didn't you?"

"Yes sir, but I thought we'd cleared that all up."

"Oh no, not in this town, we've had several accident fatalities all involving drunken driving. Your case has stirred up some attention. Several people want to make an example out of you. Honestly, I'm inclined to agree with them, but because John, your employer, is so fond of you, I've taken your situation in hand, let's say as a personal favor to a promising young attorney."

"Thank you sir."

"Tell me Allyson, have you ever performed public service, or have you ever been in a situation where you've been required to work out of the home as payment for past misdeeds?"

"No sir. I've never been in trouble before."

He smiled, "Well if we play our cards rights, we'll clear this up for you, and quite possibly expunge it from your record. Would you like that?"

"Oh yes sir."

"Of course, you understand there's always some kind of quid pro quo."

"Sir?"

"Come over here and sit beside me." He patted a place on the sofa.

Allyson got up and sat beside the judge.

The judge reached his hand over and softly touched Allyson's neck, "You're a pretty young thing. I'd hate to see you end up on the county work farm when there are so many ways we can help you without that kind of harsh punishment. You don't want to be sent to the farm do you?"

Allyson had heard references to the county work farm when they first arrested her, but she'd never considered that as even the most remote of possibilities. From what she'd heard it wasn't a very nice place, more a place for the violent types. "No I wouldn't want to go there."

"No we can't have that, not for a sweet girl like you. We have to think of some kind of alternative."

Allyson was a little bit scared, "I'm willing to work. I can do most anything, but I wouldn't want to be taken from my home."

"Oh no, we don't want to do that but I think we can find a way for you to repay your debt to society."

"What do you want me to do?"

The old man smiled. "I think a weekly counseling session right here with me is all we'll need."

Allyson was relieved, she could handle visiting and talking with an older sincere gentleman once or twice a month, "I'd like that."

"I think it's a good idea." He gave her a warm avuncular smile, "Come over closer."

Allyson's antenna went up.

++++++++++++

Paul had packed up his pup tent and slipped off to the local state park. He figured, since Allyson preferred to go home he'd catch up on his fishing. He stayed out four days, caught and released lots of stuff, and got home on Thursday. Back home he was accosted by his mother.

She said, "You let that girl leave early?"

"Who, you mean Allyson?"

"Is that her name?"

"Yes, do you know anything about her?"

"I know she's the reason why John and Hannah aren't married yet."

Paul was curious. He wondered what his mother knew, "How's that?"

"She's the little strumpet who's keeping John on a line. If they got rid of her he'd go ahead and marry the girl he's engaged to."

"Who told you that?"

"Why Hannah, who else?"

"What did, what's his name, John say?"

"He didn't say anything, but I know he agreed."

Paul kept what he knew to himself, "Really." Paul's guess was Hannah really was maneuvering her way into the center, and he bet John didn't care one way or the other. Poor Allyson, she was either unaware or in denial. He bet it was a little of both. He asked his mother, "Hey why don't you guys wangle a dinner date at John's. Get an invitation for me. I'd like to see our little strumpet again."

His mother frowned, "I don't want you hooked up with anything like that."

"Like what?"

"Like you know who I mean."

"I won't mom I promise."

Paul's mother thought it over, "All right. I'll see what I can do."

++++++++++++

Judge Lewis looked at Allyson, "I get so lonely sometimes. People don't understand just because you're old, that doesn't mean you don't need a little affection. You understand that don't you Allyson."

Allyson understood, but satisfying this man's carnal perversions wasn't something she wanted to do, "Maybe you could get a companion?"

"I've read your case. You know your illegality really is quite serious."

Yes, Allyson understood. She smiled at the old lecher, reached down and pulled down the zipper of his pants fly. He gave her a generous smile. She reached in and found his privates. She took it in the three fingers of her left hand and started to touch him. The old man reached his hand behind her head and pushed it down on his lap.

++++++++++++

Late that same Tuesday evening, around 7:00 Allyson answered the phone. It was Paul's mother asking for Hannah. Hannah took the phone and talked for a few minutes. She turned to John who was reading a client's stock portfolio, "That was Mrs. Hanson. She wondered if we'd like some company this Friday. I told her we'd be delighted."

"Who's coming?"

"Oh Mr. and Mrs. Hanson and their oldest son Paul."

Allyson looked up. The Hanson's are bringing their oldest son?"

Hannah smiled, "Yes, isn't he the boy who took you swimming?"

Allyson answered, "Yes."

"That's good," said Hannah, "we'll get things cleaned up tomorrow, and fix the dinner on Friday." She gave Allyson a curious look, "Do you want us to find an outside waitress, or would you be OK with serving. I mean what with the boy and all."

Allyson answered, "I'll serve."

++++++++++++

Friday night came too soon for Allyson. She wondered how Paul would behave when he saw her.

An hour before the arrival of their guests Hannah came downstairs dressed in a black sheath. It had an enticingly low cut V-necked collar, and three quarter length sleeves. She wore a single strand of snow white pearls, pearl earrings, and a broach on the left side just below her ample bosom. She added a pair of black low heeled shoes and black nylons. Her hair was worn down, parted in the middle.

John wore a pair of tan slacks and blue buttoned down shirt without a tie. He had on a pair of penny loafers sans socks.

Hannah had prepared what Allyson had on. Since Allyson was the server her outfit was more on the functional side. She had on a one piece black maid's dress; it had a tight white peter-pan collar, long sleeves with equally tight white cuffs, and white apron with a large bow in the back. Hannah had provided her with black stockings, and black low cut patent leather shoes. Hannah helped her fix her hair in a tight bun with a precious little white bow in the front. By the time Hannah was finished Allyson had the look of the classic English serving girl.

They were all standing about when the front doorbell rang. John and Hannah watched as Allyson got the door, "Good evening, please come in."

The Hanson parents walked past Allyson and went straight to the living room. Paul hung back just a little. In a low tone he asked, "How have you been?"

Allyson had decided to play it cool, "I'm fine thank you. This way please." She directed him to the living room. He followed her. He enjoyed the view of her pretty little ass swishing back and forth under that adorable shimmery black dress. He could understand how easy it would be for someone like John to want to dress her up and play with her. He supposed he could handle it once in a while, but he thought he knew Allyson; there was more to the woman than just a fetish outfit and a tight ass. He had a sneaking suspicion there was a really good brain in there, and very likely a pretty strong personality just waiting to break free; that was the Allyson he wanted to meet.

For about an hour John, Hannah, and the Hanson parents sat in the living room and chatted about their boat trip, business, and other odds and ends. Paul stayed out of the conversation. He watched Allyson as she scurried this way and that providing drinks coasters, napkins, and just generally trying to satisfy everyone. He saw John was exactly what he thought he'd be; an indifferent asshole. Hannah and his mother seemed to work a little too hard at getting Allyson to do more than she needed to do. He had to admit he liked Allyson scurrying about. She had a nice shape, a cute face, and a pair of tiny little breasts that bounced this way and that every time she did anything. He would have liked to get her involved in the conversation.

Paul thought Allyson even though she was really pretty dressed as a maid was very unhappy. He thought several times she was very close to tears, and since he knew why it bothered him.

At last Hannah announced, "Allyson do you think dinner is ready?"

They'd hired a caterer to help with dinner so there was little real work other than serving. She answered, "I'll go check." She started toward the kitchen.

Paul got up, "I'm going too. I want to see what we're eating."

There were some raised eyebrows, but no one said anything. In the kitchen he managed to corner Allyson by one of the metal meat tables, "Hi, how have you been?"

"OK I guess. Having a good time?"

"Not much. I only came to see how you were doing."

Allyson pushed past him to get one of the trays, "Well now you see, so good bye."

He followed her to the door, "I have tickets to a dinner theater. Want to go?"

"I'm the maid, remember?"

"You're my friend, remember?"

She pushed on through the door, "Call me tomorrow."

"What time?"

"After lunch."

He grinned, "Cool." He followed her into the dining room.

The rest of the evening went about as one would have expected. Allyson waited on the people, bringing them food, drinks, napkins, and all the necessary accoutrements. Paul watched her all night. He thought she looked what he called prettily unhappy swishing and swirling around in her black dress. It was made of some kind of cottony acrylic material; it looked durable but a little shiny, very sexy. All night she had the look of someone trying to be quietly efficient, while simultaneously trying to hide the fact she was on the verge of tears.

He watched John and Hannah too. John was an asshole. He had no idea how much Allyson cared about him, and how much what they were doing was hurting her. But Hannah was a cool one. She knew exactly what was going on. She understood precisely how much this was hurting Allyson, and she looked like she was enjoying it.

Paul developed an intense dislike for Hannah. It made him want to protect Allyson, but he knew that was absolutely the worst thing he could do. Trying to step up for her would only increase her dependence, and most certainly intensify her antipathy toward him.

His observances also gave him new insight regarding his own feelings. He'd dated several girls, but had never made any close connections. For some reason he felt really connected to Allyson. Sure he wanted to stand up for her, but not just for her. It would be for him too.

After dinner they retired to the den and had more drinks. Allyson continued to serve. Paul continued to watch. Around 10:00 the Hanson's bid Hannah and John good evening. Paul followed along a little behind. On the way out the door he whispered to Allyson, "Tomorrow."

She gave him a tired but friendly smile. Shortly thereafter all three went to bed; Allyson and John upstairs, Hannah to her first floor maid's room.

++++++++++++

Paul called the next afternoon, and tried to arrange a date with Allyson, but she demurred saying she shouldn't. First she said she had a boyfriend in John, and second, when he named the time of the date, she said she had another appointment. He didn't believe her about the date, but decided not to challenge her. He was surer now than ever that John and Hannah were using Allyson.

++++++++++++

Things continued along the same path for several more days; Hannah and Allyson worked in tandem during the day while Allyson deferred to Hannah and John in the evening, but she always got John in the privacy of their bed later. Then one afternoon Hannah called Allyson away from her cooking and reminded her about the decision they'd made that she, Hannah, would join some of the local charitable organizations. Hannah explained that these new responsibilities might lead to a modest alteration in their present routines.

Hannah started, "Allyson I hate to interrupt what you're doing, but we need to talk about the way we're doing things."

Allyson looked up. She'd been experimenting with a new gravy, "What are you talking about?"

"We need to change some of our routines."

"Why, what's wrong?"

Hannah sat down at the kitchen table, "Sit down sweetie and let me explain."

Allyson never liked it when Hannah used pet names like sweetie or cutie or darling. It wasn't tht they were just degrading; they always led to something unpleasant. She sat down.

Hannah reached over and took Allyson's hands in hers, "Let me explain something to you."

Again Allyson detected a tone of condescension in Hannah's voice, another bad sign.

Hannah continued, "You remember we talked about joining some women's groups to help promote John's career. Well I have and pretty soon they'll be women in and out of the house all the time. We'll be talking about a variety of things you won't need to worry about, and we'll be involved in activities, many of which could enhance our John's career. So you see this is important for all of us.

Allyson wanted to be a part of John's career, but more and more Hannah was shutting her out. It sounded like she was doing it again, "I want to help Hannah."

"You will darling. You'll have an important part to play. You see there will be so many women in and out, especially in the afternoons I'm going to need you to pick up more of our household chores. You like that anyway. I'll probably be out most mornings so I won't be able to help with the cleaning. In the afternoons I'll need you to help when the ladies come, and then all our Tuesday's are taken up with your sessions with Judge Lewis."

Allyson wanted to do more than scrub and clean, but she saw where Hannah was heading. She still held out hope, "Isn't there something more I can do?""

Of course you'll do more to help" She touched Allyson's cheek with her hand, "Like I said I want you to take on most of the household chores in the morning, and be more of a full time server, say assistant to me in the afternoons."

"You mean cleaning lady in the morning and servant in the afternoon."

"Oh Allyson, it's all for John now isn't it?"

Allyson sighed, "Yes, You're right."

Hannah relaxed. She leaned back, but still held Allyson's hands, "Well since your schedule has to change we need to be more disciplined about time management, and that means things like clothing. I've ordered special new uniforms for you for the morning and the afternoons. Allyson you're going to love them. For the mornings I've ordered you a new special nylon one piece work dress with apron. It's a light blue and really pretty. It's a V-necked outfit that zips up the front for convenience. It's not real long on looks, but it has terrific utility, and it will be much easier for you to wash, dry, and iron. I also got some special white work shoes like nurses wear and white panty hose to go with the blue dress. Allyson you're going to love it."