Allyson Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Allyson tried to hold back the tears, but she recognized exactly what Hannah described. It was the worst possible outfit.

Hannah continued, "For the afternoons I've designed and ordered a special black maid outfit similar to the ones you've already got. These are also of a nylon fabric and in black, but they'll have adorable crisp white peter-pan collars and rigid white cuffs. I also got you some black high heeled patent leather shoes and black nylons. Allyson you're going to love them. I want you to try to wear your hair up as much as possible, and since you'll be working much of the time make up was probably best left off."

Allyson wanted to scream, but all she did was nod in agreement.

Then Hannah got out two packages and showed Allyson the sample uniforms. Allyson saw them. Hannah told her to try them on. She managed to hide her tears as she did so. She couldn't decide which was more uncomfortable or which was more demeaning. The morning uniform was awful, but the afternoon maid outfit so clearly designated her as an inferior she hated that one even more.

Both uniforms were accessorized the same way. The morning uniform had a nylon chemise and simple nylon panties, while the afternoon uniform was only different because it had ruffled panties and crisp white petticoats that caused the much shorter hem of the skirt to flair out in the extreme. In fact she found if she bent over too far her ruffled panties were fully revealed. Allyson pointed this uncomfortable fact out to Hannah, but her only reply was that John had reviewed the outfits and liked them.

Allyson stood there in the middle of the kitchen floor with the maid's uniform on. Hannah got up and walked around her; tucking here, tugging there, plucking away an imaginary piece of lint. She got back in front of her erstwhile friend and used one hand to smooth the stiffly starched collar. She took two hands and pulled and straightened both cuffs, "You look beautiful, just like a proper English maid. John's going to love it." She kissed her on the cheek, "I just love you Allyson. You're perfect."

Allyson stood immobile, lips quivering as she tried to hold back the tears, "Thank you Hannah."

+++++++++++++

Allyson realized one of the things she'd feared most was coming to fruition. She was, in fact, becoming the full time maid in her own fiancée's house; her maid had literally taken over what had been her life.

A few days later the two sets of uniforms arrived, and Allyson started her new regime. John, being tied up with work, never seemed to notice.

It was an overall unpleasant situation but Allyson tried to make the most of it. However she found her ability to participate in the evening meals and subsequent discussions were increasingly discouraged by John, and increasingly impinged upon by added duties such as full time clean up after the meals.

By the end of the second month after John and Hannah had returned from their boat trip Allyson's status had been so diminished that she felt indeed fortunate to be allowed to even sit at the evening dinner table with the other two while they ate and talked.

Hannah had added another degrading little wrinkle a few days into the new uniform program. She decided Allyson needed some sort of reliable evening outfit; something that could double as an after work lounge outfit and as pajamas. To accomplish this she'd ordered several sets of a two piece white nightie romper outfit. The top was a short-waist semi-transparent short sleeved, capped shouldered, peter-pan necked little do that tied off with one thin ribbon at the neck. The bottoms were a billowing little ruffled pantie piece with ruffled hems that was held up with a thin piece of elastic trimmed in even more ruffles. In the back, just above her ass was a big silk bow that Hannah insisted on checking and tying each evening. Allyson hated the outfit but John and Hannah both insisted she wear a fresh clean one every night when they retired to the den where John and Hannah read and talked, and she knelt on the floor at John's feet like some little puppy.

++++++++++++

It was about then, perhaps a little better than two months after the boat outing that John dropped another bombshell. He approached Allyson and explained a new thing.

Since his work load at the office had increased so much, and Hannah's participation in so many of his less complicated business activities had increased as well, he felt it was in everybody's interest that she and Hannah trade rooms. He explained it was only temporary until he acquired a second secretary at the office. In the meantime he needed Hannah late in the evening, and it seemed unfair to keep Allyson up so late when she already had to get up early to help him get ready for work in the morning. If Allyson temporarily agreed to sleep in Hannah's downstairs room, then Hannah and he could work late using lap tops upstairs in the bedroom. He promised it was only short-term, and that once things were straightened out at the office she'd be back upstairs and Hannah would be back in her old room.

Allyson had little choice, of course she agreed. One afternoon, while John was at work, she and Hannah moved all her work uniforms and nighties down to Hannah's room, afterward they moved all Hannah's clothes, quite a few of which had been Allyson's, upstairs.

At last Allyson was left alone in what had become her small downstairs maid's room, while Hannah was upstairs fixing her new room. Allyson sat quietly on the small bed and cried. She'd been completely supplanted. She was down to ten outfits, actually two; five identical hot and uncomfortable blue work uniforms, and five equally hot and uncomfortable black maid's uniforms, both of course complimented by her degrading little night time romper set. She was the maid. Hannah was the fiancée. It just wasn't fair. Her happy little world, in just a matter of months, had been turned upside down. She looked around at her little prison. She was trapped. She couldn't leave John. He needed her to help his career. She couldn't leave anyway; there was Judge Lewis and her drunken driving charge.

She thought about the Hanson boy, Paul. He'd predicted this, and she hated him for it.