Almost a Threesome

Story Info
Three students share a bed.
4.6k words
4.43
72.4k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jean and I had been together for around three years when we had our first experiences involving other people, except for a little mild exhibitionism. We had made love in public places and she had experimented with short skirts and no panties, giving a brief flash as if by accident to lucky strangers. We were curious about what others got up to in their intimate moments and what their bodies looked like. This curiosity drew us to visit porno cinemas and peep shows a few times, even a nude beach.

In the cinemas nearly all of the customers were men, but if we spotted a couple we would sit in the same row, a couple of seats away. There were never more than a few people there, and you couldn't see much in the dark, but most would have a coat or something on their lap and it didn't take much imagination to guess what was going on. We did the same, masturbating one another through our clothes under cover, once exchanging glances with another couple similarly engaged. They weren't anxious to talk though and we went our separate ways when we were finished.

The peep shows were fun, grubby private booths smelling of disinfectant and littered with crumpled tissues. There was a kind of letter box at eye level. You fed a coin slot, and the flap opened to reveal an attractive girl stripping and doing a masturbation show. Jean would pull my cock out and wank me as we watched, talking dirty and rubbing until I came and added my contribution to the sticky mess already on the floor and walls. I reciprocated in a similar place aimed at the gay market.

Jean loved to look at cocks, and this was where she had her first sight of a real live erect penis, other than mine. It made her very aroused, and since she wore a skirt and sweater, no panties or bra for these outings, I had easy access to her. I frigged her from behind, kissing her neck and caressing her breast with my other hand under her sweater, as she enjoyed the sight of the impressively hung (and moustachioed) guy playing with himself.

"God, he's got a huge cock. Do you think he's going to cum soon?" She asked.

"Put more money in, I want to see him cum!"

But it never happened.

We enjoyed these experiences, though never discussed them in any depth. It was just something we did from time to time, and it was kind of artificial and anonymous, not quite part of real life. However, within a couple of months we had two encounters, both of which were unplanned and unlooked for, but they just happened. This is the story of the first of them.

It was Jeans birthday and we threw a party at my flat, the guests being a mix of college friends and some of her old friends from home. One of these was a dark haired girl called Susan. We hadn't met before, but hit it off straight away. She was lively and confident, fun to talk to and had an athletic build, long legs, slim, and smallish but shapely breasts. She was one of those women who seemed equally, if not more, at ease socializing with men as women. I like that and was immediately attracted to her, probably the first time I had really noticed another woman since I had been with Jean. There was a little flirting, and we danced. Jean was pleased we were getting along so well.

The party wound down in the early hours. The local guests mostly made their unsteady ways home while Jeans friends from home gradually crashed where they could. My flatmate and I were the last ones standing, having a final drink in the kitchen. When we called it a night I headed for my room, and was not altogether surprised to find the double bed occupied by Jean and her old friend Susan.

"You don't mind do you? All the chairs and sofas are taken and she can't doss on the floor," said Jean.

Jean and I usually slept naked, but the girls both had their bras (and, I presumed, Panties on).

"I don't mind at all." I grinned.

I undressed down to my boxers and made to slip in between the girls, but Jean rolled into the middle, and said.

"Hey, don't get any ideas, this isn't an orgy, just making best use of the space we have!"

The girls giggled, a little drunk, and I slid quickly in beside Jean, glad to pull the covers over the growing erection that was becoming difficult to hide.

"Oh well, can't blame me for trying! Anyway, weren't you ever told it's nice to share?"

I turned the lamp off and cuddled up to Jean, who was facing away from me, and pushed my erection against her buttocks. The girls were talking quietly as I rubbed myself discreetly, I thought, against Jean. She didn't make any objection. I was sure she was as turned on by the situation as I was. I wanted something to happen, but needed a signal from the girls, even just a slight hint of encouragement, that they were up for it.

Susan suddenly piped up.

"Hey, what are you two up to, don't you know it's rude to be getting it on in company unless everyone is invited to join in!"

There it was! The tone was light and humorous, but I didn't doubt that she was up for something. I had been pretty sure of Susan, and after all Jean had invited her to share our bed, so ....

The girls giggled again, and I was on the point of saying, "well come on over here, then," but Jean beat me to it and killed the moment, moving away from me and snapping,

"We're not; he's just a bit frisky because he's drunk and he'll be sleeping on the floor if he doesn't settle down."

There was no ambivalence in her tone, so that was that. I was glad I hadn't been bolder; it could have turned really messy.

The conversation died away and we slept.

I was woken quite early by Jean getting out of bed. It was around dawn and the room was getting light.

"Just going for a pee, so behave yourself while I'm gone," she whispered in my ear. My early morning hard on was sticking out of my boxers and she gave me a friendly tug as she extricated herself from the covers as quietly as she could so as not to disturb Susan, who was apparently sleeping soundly.

As soon as Jean was gone, I looked over at Susan. The covers were around her waist, and I couldn't resist giving my cock a squeeze as I admired her pretty face and toned body, her lovely breasts barely covered by her little white bra. As I looked and squeezed, her eyes suddenly flicked open and stared straight into mine.

"I hope I didn't upset Jean last night," she said quietly.

"No," I replied. "I'm sure she didn't take what you said seriously."

"I meant it you know." Susan replied, smiling and propping herself up on her elbow, moving a little closer to me. I discreetly let go of my cock.

"I know, but Jean obviously wasn't up for it so that's it. I love her and wouldn't want to do anything to hurt her or damage our relationship."

"But what about you, were you up for some fun Jim?"

Her hand reached under the covers and came to rest on my thigh.

"Not unless jean wanted it," I lied.

Susan's hand moved up my thigh. I should have stopped her, but I didn't and she took my erection in her hand, stroking it gently.

Shit. This was getting dangerous. Why didn't I just tell her to forget it? Because I was enjoying it too much of course! But it was going nowhere; Jean would be back in a minute. The three way wasn't going to happen, and I didn't really want to cheat on Jean anyway, at least not to get caught.

"That's a shame. It feels as if you're up for it, whatever you say. Do you mind if I have a look?"

She let go for a moment and pushed the quilt down below my waist.

"Mmmm, nice. I could have done with some of this last night; it's been a few weeks."

She hefted my balls and squeezed them gently.

"Wow, shaved balls, they feel nice."

"How about you, are you smooth?"

"No, full bush." She pulled the front of her panties out so I could see her brown curls.

"But I'd shave for you. How about Jean?"

"Shaved; and you'd have to, or you'd be scratchy on my bare balls. But it's not going to happen."

She let her panties go and took my cock in her hand once again. With a firmer grip this time she pulled my foreskin back and started to wank me. We both watched as she pulled the skin back and forth over the swollen purple bulb.

"Are you sure there's no way you could talk Jean into it?" She asked.

"No, you saw her reaction to the suggestion last night. Anyway, it wouldn't work; involving Jean now would just be an excuse for you and me to have some guilt free sex."

"I'd settle for some guilty one on one right now."

"Some best friend you are! We'd better stop this."

"You can cum if you like; I hate to leave you all hot and horny."

"Thanks, but no thanks."

"Alright," she sighed, releasing me. Susan kissed me lightly on the cheek and rolled onto her back.

"Sometimes it's tough to be good," she said and then added, "I won't disturb you when Jean comes back, get on with whatever, I'll be fast asleep as far as she knows. At least let me get a vicarious thrill."

A few seconds later I heard Jean walking down the hallway and she reappeared. She stood in the door way for a moment. She was more voluptuous than Susan and a little shorter. Her black bra and panties contrasted nicely with her milky white skin, as did Susan's white ones against her tan. They made a great pair! I motioned her to be quiet, and, moving to the middle of the bed, lifted the covers so that she could get in without disturbing the supposedly sleeping Susan.

"Did she wake up?" Jean whispered in my ear.

"No, she hasn't stirred."

"Sorry about knocking you back last night, I didn't want Sue getting any ideas about joining in."

She kissed me and took my cock in her hand, resuming what Susan had so recently left off.

"Do you want to cum now, while she's still asleep?"

I put my arm around her, and she bent her neck to suck at my nipple as her hand moved on my penis. After a minute or two, she whispered in my ear.

"Give me a kick if she looks like she's waking up," and slipped stealthily under the blankets.

A moment later I felt the weight of Jeans head on my thigh, and then her tongue on my balls, as she continued to masturbate me. I looked across, and saw Susan's eyes were open again. She reached across and entwined her fingers with mine, then put my hand on her breast. I slipped my thumb under her bra and found a nipple, small and as hard as a peanut. As I stroked her nipple I could see slight movements of the covers over her midriff and knew that she was masturbating. We exchanged smiles, and I realized that she wasn't going to make any trouble with Jean.

We both looked at the hump in the blanket formed by Jeans hidden body, and saw it move as her mouth left my balls and closed over the head of my cock. Susan and I exchanged smiles again as the hump in the blanket started to move up and down. I was unable to stifle a low moan of pleasure at the exquisite sensation of Jeans mouth sucking back and forth on my cock head, and felt Susan squeeze my hand.

Jean's head was moving faster and her hand kept time with it, probably wanting me to cum quickly before we woke our companion. Susan was looking flushed now, her mouth open and her tongue moistening her lips.

"I'm going to cum soon." I muttered to Susan under my breath.

"Me too," She mouthed at me.

If Jean heard, she would think I was warning her, though I guessed she would be tasting my pre cum and know what was on the way.

Our hands were entwined again, and Susan and I dug our nails into each others palms as our orgasms engulfed us. I came in Jeans mouth and saw Susan's face contort at the same moment and hoped that my heavy breathing would cover hers. Jeans mouth kept working as she swallowed my sperm, keeping my cock in her mouth so that none would be spilled into the bed, and I felt Susan's grip on my hand gradually slacken and saw the tension leave her body.

For a few moments the three of us lay perfectly still, only two of us knowing that we were a threesome. I winked at Susan and she winked back, then closed her eyes as Jean started to move back to the head of the bed again. Jean lay on top of me and kissed me deeply with plenty of tongue. She always loved to do that after she had blown me, and I could taste myself on her. Susan stirred, stretching her arms over her head and yawning ostentatiously.

"Morning guys. Hey, look at you two! Jean, you look like the cat that got the cream. I hope you haven't been doing anything I wouldn't!"

"Don't worry; we're just saying good morning. Sleep well?" Jean replied.

"Like a log. Hope I didn't miss out on anything, you really should share you know!"

"Give it a rest! Are you on heat or something? I won't invite you into our bed again if all you're going to do is lust after my boyfriend, you can sleep on the floor next time."

Jean was taking it in good part. Everyone was happy, thankfully, and I hoped that Susan wouldn't push it too much. Jean was looking surprisingly relaxed with the situation, considering her reaction the night before, and sucking me off with her friend in the bed had been pretty daring. I wondered if she had found it exciting, and thought that if she had there was a good chance that it might happen again, perhaps taking things further.

Susan pushed the quilt back and stood up on the bed. It was in a corner of the room, so she was hemmed in by the walls on two sides. She stretched, hands behind her head. It was the first time I had seen her long legs in their entirety. She looked good and she knew it.

"How about I put some coffee on?" She asked.

"Good idea. You'll see everything you need in the kitchen," I replied.

There was a robe hanging on the back of the door. Susan slipped it on and left the room. As soon as she had gone, I kissed Jean.

"Did it turn you on, sucking me off with Susan in the bed?"

"Not really, kind of. I don't know what possessed me to let her sleep with us, she just said about all the chairs and things being taken and I couldn't leave her to sleep on the floor. She's between boyfriends, and always puts a move on somebody else's when that happens."

I put my hand under the waist band of her panties, and my middle finger slipped easily between her wet lips.

"Are you sure you weren't just a bit turned on? She was awake you know, she touched my hand just when I came, too late to stop you. It turned me on having someone else around, not because I wanted to fuck her or anything of course. Did you ever have a thing with her? You looked pretty comfortable in bed together!"

Jean ignored my question, and said.

"I thought she might have been awake, from what she said after. I'm surprised she didn't stick her oar in and ask for some, she's not exactly backwards in coming forwards usually."

I dipped my finger into Jean's vagina to wet it, and then started to rub her clit. It was hard and easy to find.

"Stop it; she'll be back in a moment".

But as soon as she had said it, she turned on her side to kiss me and took my cock in her hand. I was already hard again, and when she laid her leg over my hip I pulled her panties aside and easily slipped into her. We kissed as I slowly fucked her, not really getting in deep.

"We'll have to stop, there won't be time to finish before she's back", Jean whispered.

Just then there was a creak. The door opened wider and Sue was standing there, coffee mugs in hand. Neither of us had heard her, and I guessed she'd been there for a minute or two.

As Sue entered the room, I kissed Jean again and rolled away from her onto my back, slipping out of her.

Sue set the mugs down on the bedside table and closed the door behind her, murmuring,

"Don't stop on my account, I was enjoying the show".

"You were awake earlier, weren't you," Jean challenged her.

"Yes, but don't worry, I didn't see anything, just your head bobbing up and down under the covers. I would have loved to watch properly though, not to join in or anything, I know you're not into that".

Jean said impulsively,

"You can now if you want. But no touching, ok?

I don't know exactly what changed Jeans mind at that moment, I suppose we had sort of built up to it and I guess that Sue's frankness and assurance that she just wanted to watch helped. It didn't feel like a big step.

Without waiting for a reply Jean pushed the covers back, exposing us completely. I was still hard, and as Sues gaze followed Jeans hand to my cock it turned to granite. I was all the more turned on knowing that she wanted me, as much as I wanted her, and she had just settled for watching because she knew it was all she was going to get.

As Jean rubbed my cock I reached behind her and unclipped her bra. She let go of me and shrugged out of it, then pulled my boxers down. Sue was kneeling at the foot of the bed now and helpfully pulled them clear of my feet. My cock jerked at her touch.

"No touching, remember?"

Jean was in charge of the situation now - her way or no way.

"Do you mind if I undress too?"

"Do what you like - just keep your sticky hands off Jim!"

Jean was enjoying her dominant roll now, calling the shots, having what she must have sensed Sue wanted. I wondered about their history. They were clearly close but there was a competitive edge to their relationship.

Sue stood and opened the robe, letting it fall to the floor, then pulled her bra down, turned it, slipped the clip and it was gone. She slid her panties down, wiggling her hips more than she needed to. Her tits were small but perfectly shaped with little pink nipples, signalling her arousal as they jutted out. Her untrimmed bush was dark but not especially thick and as she stood with her legs slightly parted the cleft between them was easy to see.

Jean, too, was out of her panties by now and resumed stroking my penis as we all looked at each other. Sue was rolling her right nipple between her left finger and thumb, her other hand making its way down to her crotch. I tore my eyes away from Sue to watch Jean take my cock into her mouth, and Sue moved onto the bed to watch at close range. Jeans technique was different from her usual, and I could tell she was putting on a bit of a show, sucking firmly up and down my length, then taking it out and teasingly probing with her tongue into my pee hole. However, this didn't go on for long as Jean had other ideas, and moved up, swinging a leg over my face.

"My turn now," she said.

"You go for it girl! My favourite!" Sue evidently approved of this move.

Jean grasped the headboard to steady herself and lowered her open slit until it was just within reach of my extended tongue. Sue was kneeling next to me now, leaning forward to get a good view. One of her hands was between her legs, the other on Jeans hip. As my tongue flicked over her, Jean gradually settled on to my face and started grinding into it. I stuck my tongue deep into her pussy or licked at her clitoris, taking my cue from how she positioned herself. She was very wet.

The room was quiet for a time, apart from the sticky, slurpy sounds of oral sex and Jeans little moans of pleasure. I had reached around Jeans waist and had my hand on my cock when Sue broke the silence.

"Jim's playing with himself - keeping it hard for you. Are you sure you won't let me help him with that?"

"Ok. Just your hand though."

Jean was lost in her own pleasure and didn't really care what was going on behind her. Sues hand quickly replaced my own, and started moving with an action only a little less practiced than my own. I felt her hair brushing over my thighs as she got closer, hot breath, and then the glorious sensation of her mouth closing over my cock.

Jean had her eyes closed as she slid back and forth on my face, and I let Sue carry on sucking for a minute or two before giving her a nudge with my knee, worried that I might cum. Sue pulled away and a moment later Jean decided that she had had enough face fucking and wanted me inside her. She wriggled back and took my penis in her hand and impaled herself on me, sliding it home in one movement.

12