Almost a Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jean sighed with pleasure and said, "Thanks for keeping it warm Sue!"

She started riding me fast, humping and grinding pelvis against pelvis. Sue lay beside me still with one hand between her legs, her thighs clamped together now. Her free hand rested on my chest and she was caressing my nipple with her thumb. We were both focused on the point at which Jean and I were joined, where my rigid shaft pumped in and out of her smooth pink cunt. Very soon Jeans occasional sighs and grunts of pleasure and exertion blended into a low moan and I knew she was cuming, trying to stifle the noise she usually made when she came on top.

As Jeans spasms reached their peak, Sue moved her hand to rest on her friend's thigh, almost as though comforting one in pain, I thought. As her orgasm ebbed away, Jean collapsed forward on to my chest and rested there, still breathing hard.

"You're still hard, didn't you cum?" She asked presently.

"Not yet."

I rolled her over so that I was on top of her and started fucking her, now concentrating only on my own pleasure. Jean, all rosy cheeked and sweaty, raised herself up on her elbows a little, looking down between us. As before Sue was watching, this time resting her hand on Jeans ribcage. I wished that she would caress Jean as she had me, and the fantasy of them playing around together soon got me there.

Jean enjoyed to see me cum, and sometimes, if she had already had her orgasm, I would pull out and cum over her. The thought of finishing myself off with the two girls watching was a turn on, and as I reached the point of no return I withdrew and, kneeling between Jeans legs, took my slick cock in my hand. I slid my hand back and forth over the slippery, swollen head of my penis and watched the two girls watching me. It only took three or four strokes before I came and sent long creamy spurts of cum flying out to splash across Jeans belly and onto the back of Sues hand and wrist. As the eruption subsided I kept rubbing and squeezing, the last dribbles falling on Jeans inner thighs and bald pussy.

Once finished, I had a slight feeling of anti-climax. Sue broke the silence.

"Wow, there was loads of it for a second go!"

"He always makes lots of spunk," Jean replied, sounding rather proud of the fact.

Sue reached over and picked a big handful of Kleenex from the box which was always on the bedside table. She placed it on Jeans stomach in the middle of the biggest pool of sperm, and reached again for to get some for herself. Jean started to wipe up the mess from her belly and between her legs as Sue wiped her hands.

There was an awkwardness between us now that the sexual tension had gone, but it was relieved almost straight away as we heard the other guests starting to move. The three of us dressed quickly and left the room to meet the others who were just getting up. There were coffees all round, and chat about the night before. I wasn't surprised to see one of the girls emerge from my flat mate's room.

People soon started to drift away, and when Sue was ready I offered her a lift to the train station on my bike. I wasn't sure if I would say anything about what had happened when we got there, but Sue again took the initiative.

"Well, that was fun," she said as she handed the helmet back to me. I knew she didn't mean the bike ride. "Not quite what I had in mind but definitely fun. If you fancy getting together again, you know where I am," she continued.

She was smiling. She knew I wanted her, despite myself, and was enjoying my discomfort.

"Same time next year then!" I replied, leaving it open.

We exchanged a light kiss and she was gone.

I rode back to the flat, with a vague feeling that my relationship with Jean had changed and that there would be consequences. When we discussed it later it was clear that these feelings were mostly on my part (due to the feelings I had for Sue which Jean knew nothing about), Jean was pretty unfazed by the whole thing. I asked her about her relationship with Sue, as they had seemed surprisingly comfortable together. Disappointingly she wouldn't admit to any erotic encounters with her, but did mention that they had had an early crush on the same guy. Sue had come out on top.

Jean asked me how I would have felt if it had been another guy in the bed rather than a girl, and I had to tell her it would never have happened. There was no way I would involve another man in our relationship. She thought this unfair and accused me of being selfish, but I pointed out that it wasn't me who had invited Sue into our bed.

So there were no direct consequences. I didn't get together with Sue, Jean never sensed how much I had wanted her and we went happily on our way for several more years. But things did change in a subtle way. A little of the old closeness had gone.

12