Almost Caught!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,411 Followers

Looking down, I realized my stiff cock was only about an inch away from her pink little girl parts. Smooth and moist, not all that different from what I'd first seen all those years ago, hiding under her covers. All I had to do was grab her hips and pull her back. That was all. I might as well have tried to climb Everest barefoot, for all the likelihood of that happening.

"I don't suppose you could convince that thing to do down, could you? It's taking up half the space in here." Jan whispered.

"With a view like this? Not in this lifetime. I'll probably be hard until August." I couldn't believe the words coming out of my mouth. I sounded like Rory.

I almost died when she reached behind her and took my hard rod in her hand. She bent it forward, and sat on me just behind it. When she released it, I could feel it pressing against her. My imagination ran wild.

She slowly unfolded, moving my legs at will, wrapping hers around them, and sitting back. She was laying against my chest, her head beside mine at an angle. "Damn, I almost cramped up. My thighs are killing me."

Always the gentleman, I reached forward and started rubbing the backs of her legs, from just behind her knees, all the way down to her delightful butt. Damn, it felt good on my end.

She turned to look at me, but didn't say a word. There was a slight smile on her lips that I wanted to erase it with my own daring lips. I wanted to press my mouth against hers, feel her lips open up, her tongue twining with mine. That's what I wanted to do. Instead, I smiled back, and held her, my hands already daring far more than I would ever have dreamt of, squeezing the back of her thighs, almost at her butt, my fingertips just inches away from her warm, dark secrets.

Our bodies were already sweating profusely from being in the dark, cramped space. The threadbare carpet underneath us was rough, and smelled of decay. The cramped hot space reminded be of being in that attic all day, and had me second thinking my job just for a second, before I came back to reality, and the glorious present, with my naked best friend laying on me, her entire spectacular nudity on display. I'd suffer the heat.

Her eyes slid past mine and peeked out the window next to us. "Oh my God, we might be here a while."

I looked out to see that the woman, Denise if our guess was right, was giving the lucky guy a blow-job. She was in the water, and he was seated on the side of the pool, maybe 20 feet away. They were turned sideways to us, and I could clearly see his rod disappearing in her willing mouth. The lucky bastard.

We both watched them for several minutes. I was getting hornier by the moment. My hands were still massaging Jan's long slim legs, but I'd moved to the inside of her thigh's without even realizing it. She was breathing hard.

"Shh," I whispered, almost in her ear.

She started to turn a little and almost slid off my lap. I reached for her sides, holding her still, and left my hands where they'd landed, one of them half covering her breast, my fingertip just barely brushing her hard nipple. She adjusted just a bit, and settled back. She was soaked in sweat, as was I, and our bodies were slippery against each other. I could feel the sweat rolling down my chest, pooling against her back. The aching in my stiff cock was unbearably distracting.

"Sorry," she whispered so softly I had to lean even closer to hear. "This is a precarious position."

"I don't mind, get comfortable," I told her generously.

"Comfortable? I'd be happy with pain-free."

While we watched the extended blow-job, and I have to say, the guy had stamina, my hands moved in and found her breasts. I was in heaven.

"Geez, Derek. Here?" she asked softly, but twisted against my hands, her slippery butt, sliding lower, pressing my hard-on against her.

I squeezed her breasts, pulling her tight against my body. My head was in the crux of her neck, and I tasted her skin. My hands had a mind of their own, capturing her hard nipples, pulling and squeezing.

"God, look at that," she gasped, still staring out the window, while my hands had free reign.

I turned and looked out our little cross-hatched window. The mystery couple had switched places and the man's head was between her legs. She leaned back on her arms, eyes closed, big breasts rising and falling with her deep breaths.

"Now those are some tits," Jan said softly, resentfully.

"No thanks," I whispered, kissing her moist neck, tasting her saltiness. "I'll take these over those fake things any day."

She twisted and looked into my eyes. "Oh really?"

"Absolutely," I said. Still fearing rejection, I hesitantly leaned forward and kissed her. She parted her lips and her tongue brushed my teeth, making my aching hard-on twitch. Sweet Jesus! I was kissing her!

She pulled away slowly, with a big smile. "Careful down there; I felt that."

She leaned back against me, my hands still playing with her adorable little titties, tugging on those amazing nipples which were hard and had swollen to take up two thirds of her breasts. She sighed and we watched the action outside together.

"That's making me so damn horny," Jan confessed when our lady friend screamed out her first huge orgasm.

"You?" I laughed, catching myself from being too loud. "I'm rocking a twenty minute hard-on, and the sexiest girl I've ever known is naked in my lap. I swear I'm about to explode."

"Poor baby." Her hand reached down between her legs, and I felt her fingers slowly stroke me. "I don't recall this guy being so big."

"I guess things have changed a bit since 7th grade." I closed my eyes and concentrated on the feel of her hand.

"Shit, I wish I'd known. I'm sure I could've gotten you laid with this thing. You've been keeping secrets."

"Not from you," I reminded her. "Never."

Her motion changed and she caressed my cockhead. "I know. No secrets between us, ever."

I squeezed her, kissing her neck. "Speaking of secrets, when did you start shaving down there? I was hoping to see if your hair was pink all over."

That earned me a sharp elbow in the ribs. I figured it was worth it.

I moved one of my hands off of her breast, and slid it down her slender belly, reaching down and touching her moist folds. I loved the feel of her fat pussy lips, and rubbed her. My middle finger slowly entered her folds, feeling the moist heat of her insides.

"God, you're being bad, D," she murmured, rubbing her hand across my throbbing cock. "Look, there they go."

I peeked, and saw the couple walking to the nearest lounge chair, not much more than a dozen feet away. The man sat down, his hard cock standing straight up. The lady leaned over and sucked him, then straddled the chair and sat down on his rod. She slowly sank down, squeezing her big breasts. His hands reached up and joined hers, manhandling those massive tits, while she started to move up and down.

The scenario made me braver than I would ever have thought possible. I pulled my fingers out, pulled my cock back toward her, and slowly pushed the head into her sopping slit.

"Not now, Derek. Not like this," she said softly.

I wasn't to be denied, not now. Not with her naked in my lap. "I have to," I confessed. I wriggled my hips, pushing up, my hand guiding me deeper into her, until I had at least half of it inside of her. Her tightness was almost unbearable, and I had to concentrate not to explode inside of her immediately.

"Derek, please. We can't," she murmured, but didn't do anything to stop me.

"Just this, Ok?" I asked her, closing my eyes and savoring the feeling of being inside of her. Ignoring my own words, I nudged further into her.

"Damn it, D. Stop and think what you're doing," she groaned, leaning back and closing her eyes. "It's me, Jan."

"I've thought about it for years, Jan." My stubborn streak was kicking in, and after going this far, there was no way I was going to stop. I pulled her up my body, pulling part way out, then slid her back down my sweaty torso, sinking back inside of her.

"Gentle," she moaned. "You're bigger than my boys and my toys." She arched her back pushing down on her hips, and I slid in even deeper. Incredible. I was inside my best friend, and loving every moment of it.

I reached down with my hands and grabbed her soft butt cheeks, my hands slipping until I got a nice good grip on her ass. I lifted her up, getting a little space between us. It allowed just enough maneuvering room for me to thrust up into her. Up and down, deeper and deeper, taking this steaming hot girl. My very best friend. The little girl I'd walked to elementary school with every day. The girl who'd given me my first kiss. The girl who'd shown me the difference between boys and girls, under the covers with a flashlight, uncovering one of the great mysteries of life. The girl who helped me drown my misery in half a pepperoni pizza and a double chocolate shake, after Cindy shot me down in flames, laughing at me, embarrassing me in front of everybody that I thought mattered back when. The girl who shared all her dreams and fantasies with me.

Fuck fantasies. This was sooo much better.

The effort on my arms was more than I could sustain, and just when I thought I'd have to lower her, her slippery butt slipped out of my hands, dropping her down, impaling her. She surprised me by leaning forward, bending almost in two, and grabbing my ankles. She pulled her feet in closer, forcing my legs together. Jan, sweet Jan, lifted her hips up, then slammed them down onto me, taking me completely in one stunning move. When she lifted her hips again, I could see her sweat slick ass perfectly, and watched my rod disappear into her as she started fucking me, her hips rising and falling, taking my entire length over and over. The sight of it was mind-blowing.

The sweat poured off of my forehead, and I grabbed the only cloth available, her tiny panties, and wiped my face. The smell of chlorine and her own musky scent hit me like a Mike Tyson uppercut, and I inhaled deeply, stunned, laying her soaked panties on my chest.

I suddenly realized, she'd never even tried to put them back on. The teasing hussy!

I pressed back against the rear wall, lifting her up by her full ass, and thrusting against her as she came back down. I was afraid I was going to push through the rear wall of the old playhouse, bringing the old building down on us.

The whole thing was too much for me, and I felt the tension in my nuts. "I have to come," I warned her.

"Do it. Come for me," she hissed, her pale cheeks bouncing up and down with abandon. I grabbed her hips and pushed up into her, coming hard, painfully so. It wouldn't stop; I just kept shooting into her, for what seemed like ages. Even when I thought I was done, with a push from my hips I exploded into her again. And again. Finally I released her, massaging her where I'd been squeezing, trying to erase the red marks I'd left on her fair skin, and she sat down and back, collapsing on me.

"Wow," she murmured. "That was unexpected."

We both giggled at that, while I caressed her long slender body.

I was still inside her, and I reached around and started playing with her pussy, stroking it, rubbing it, pressing down on her clit, waiting for her to stop me. Waiting in vain.

I found a motion she seemed to like, two fingers in her pussy, pushing in above my cock, which was staying semi-hard. My other hand was rubbing her clit in little circles that had her whimpering. It sounded so sexy, I was going to do whatever I could to get her off. I kept up the same steady motion, rubbing her clit, and fingering the inside of her, while my cock started to harden. It took a few minutes, but I was learning her body, enjoying the hard won knowledge. I nudged my hips back and forth, moving just a little inside of her tightness. Her hands reached back and gripped my sides, painfully, her nails digging in, and I saw her bite her lip and grunt. I could feel her pussy tensing around my fingers, as she came for me. It was beautiful, and too damn hot for words.

Yeah. I did that. I made the wild thing come for me. For once, I really felt like a man.

She turned and clung to me, kissing me, her tongue exploring my mouth. I was hard as a rock, and was almost willing to go outside and face the music, just to have enough room to fuck my lifelong friend with complete abandon.

It took some work, but I managed to bend her over, and leaning one way, then the other, positioned my legs outside of hers. It felt like I was getting a back full of splinters as I pushed against the roof and got over her, on my knees, my chest to her back. Reaching between us blind, I pushed and probed, wringing a few giggles from her, which turned into a huge sigh when I finally found her opening and slid into her. I fucked her like it was my mission in life, plowing into her fiercely, bouncing her head off the far wall.

"Easy, D. I don't want to go home with a concussion," she warned.

The music from the speakers was still going, and I could hear the faint strains of Dire Straits, Brothers in Arms, setting a rhythm for me. I slowed down and found a comfortable pace, as comfortable as was possible in our predicament. It was so right, so natural to envelope her in my arms, while my thick cock, fed her insides. Before the song ended I was amazed to hear her moaning that she was going to come for me. Yes!

I fucked her through her delightful orgasm, my thighs burning and on the verge of letting me down. I wanted more, so much more, but I'd have to move before I screamed.

I pulled out, and with a lot of awkward and sometimes painful movements and contortions, including one particularly hard knee to the head that had me seeing stars, I was able to lay her on her back, her legs pulled back, shins beside her head. I leaned over her, bracing my feet against the wall behind me, and slid back into her. Bending over as far as I could, my knees embracing her hips, I fucked my beautiful friend, kissing her and mauling her sensitive titties.

I felt like Superman, pounding into her. The man of steel. I couldn't move more than a few inches in any direction, but my hips had free reign, and I stroked her long and deep, on and on, like I was never going to stop. It was epic. She shifted a few times, moving about, until she found a position that seemed less difficult, and pulled her knees down beside her tits, raising her hips to me. I tried a few different angles, as much as I could without knocking out a wall or two, settling in for the long haul when she whispered, "There, right there. Fuck me D."

God she felt good. My cock swelled and filled her, while I plunged her depths. Wild horses couldn't have pulled me off of her right then. After several minutes I saw the changes in her, her face flushing bright red, her legs tensing, her moans quickening, and she started to come on my cock. Christ, she was responsive! I kept at her, steadily, fucking her hard, and her orgasm seemed to be unending. On and on it went, her eyes open wide, unseeing. She was moaning out of control, senseless sounds pouring out of her, and I put my hand over her mouth, trying to keep her quiet, while her pussy spasmed madly over my cock.

She squirted on me, soaking my cock and balls, and feeding my fragile ego. Fuck yeah, she was enjoying this, maybe even more than me! Just when I was afraid she'd pass out from coming so hard, she lost that glazed looked and stared at me in wonder.

I grinned stupidly. "I love you too."

I picked up the pace and fucked her harder, grabbing her shoulders and pounding her as hard and fast as I could. I was afraid I was going to bring the house down on us. It was rattling but I couldn't stop, wouldn't stop. Sadly, I felt that feeling of impending release, knowing this ride was all but over. I leaned down and kissed her hard while I filled her sweet, tight pussy once more, grinding into her, draining my need into her delicious opening.

I was gasping in the stifling heat, beyond exhaustion, when I heard a chuckle from outside the playhouse. Anxiously I turned and looked and saw a face looking in each window.

"You guys can come out now, that can't be comfortable," I heard one of our unknown hosts say.

Embarrassed, and yet regretful, I pulled out of my old friend and new lover, and squeezed back into the corner so she could escape our confines. Jan crawled out on her hands and knees, moving tentatively. I couldn't help myself, and I ran my fingers along her pussy and ass, as it departed from view, suddenly nervous that I might never see that incredible sight again.

I grabbed our scraps of clothing, and followed after her, ready to face the music.

Our hosts were standing before us, as naked as we were. They were probably in their late 20's, maybe 30, and looked even better up close. The woman had curves on her curves, and big round tits that probably deserved their own zip-code. They had to be store bought, the way they stood up high and screamed for attention. The man was tall and fit, towering over all of us, with dark hair and a very shortly trimmed beard. I was almost afraid to look below his waist. They were the epitome of good looks and sexiness. Damn, this was so much better than getting caught by old man Wilson.

"Hi, I'm Denise, and that's my playhouse you just defiled," the woman said with a smile, holding out her hand.

We introduced ourselves, still feeling awkward, our underthings in my sweaty grasp.

"You better leave before Mom and Dad come home," Denise said. "I don't think they'd approve of naked strangers rutting in their yard." She smiled, taking away any sting her words might impart. "I have to say, having you two watch us was one of the sexiest things ever. That, and seeing you in that tiny house, fucking like rabbits."

"Sorry," I said. "We just came over for a quick swim, and well, we hid in there so we wouldn't get caught. I guess you know the rest."

"God, it was hot watching you two," Jan remarked. "Off the hook."

"We'll be here the whole month. Next time you feel like a swim, or whatever, just come on over. I think we could be good friends," Denise said.

Her words and open admiration of our naked bodies had me believing that the opportunity might be there to be REALLY good friends. I looked her over smiling, and as unbelievable as it was, felt myself getting hard.

"Look, Mark, I think he likes me," Denise giggled.

He grinned, reaching out and cupping her ass. "What's not to like?"

Jan looked down and saw my reaction. "Jesus, Derek. Again?"

I reached over and pulled my friend, my very special friend, close. "I think we might just take you up on that offer sometime."

"Great. Come over any time. I'll let the parents know you're guests. But next time bring a suit, just in case." Denise came over and gave us each a hug. "Don't be strangers, and don't make us wait too long." Her hand reached down and brushed my awakening cock, sending shivers down my spine. Shivers? In 100 degree weather? I guess I did like her.

They turned and left us, heading back indoors, looking just as hot from behind. Jan and I made a beeline for the gazebo where we got dressed, silently.

I had just fucked my best friend. Even after she asked me not to. I had fucked her over and over again, like an animal out of control. What was I thinking? I was no better than Rory. Fuck.

I didn't know how badly things were messed up between us. Jan looked quiet and pensive as she covered up her sweet body, turning away from me, giving me one more long look at her oh-so-incredible ass. I wanted to say something. Tell her how special she was. How it wasn't an accident, I'd wanted her for years. I couldn't help myself, I would explain, she was too hot, too naked, too available. Fuck. I didn't know what to say. I had to say something. Had I ruined everything?

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,411 Followers