Almost Caught!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,411 Followers

"I guess Rory made a clean getaway," I finally blurted.

How lame.

"Like I really give a rats ass?" Jan answered.

Shit. I had totally fucked things up. Fifteen years of friendship down the drain. The best and worst day of my life, all in a span of 30 minutes. I could at least be a man about it. I wasn't going to let her see me cry. Not this time.

She reached over and took my hand, and lead me back between the houses. When we got to our yards, she turned left heading toward her place, still pulling me along by the hand.

"My parents won't be home for hours. Let's see if it's half as good, with a real bed under us. And this time, let me breathe when I'm coming."

It was going to be an awesome summer.

----

I hope you enjoyed this entry in the Nude Day competition. Thanks for taking the time to read my story, and if you enjoyed it, please vote!

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,411 Followers