Almost Perfect Storm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she rubbed her hand over his cock and balls he got harder and harder. He was lying on his side and his cock was straight out and pointing at her. She closed her finger around his cock as far as they would reach. She had practiced giving a hand job on Ray, so she had a good idea what would make him feel good.

JD had all he could do to not make a sound and spoil a good thing. He hoped that she wouldn't stop until he climaxed. It wasn't going to take much more to bring him off. Just thinking of the pretty white blond wife lying on her towel was enough to push him over the edge.

His face was so close to her cunt he could smell her as her cunt became saturated with her juice. While she was working on his cock he had managed to move his mouth closer to her cunt without her knowing. If he stuck out his tongue he could touch the opening to her hot young body. He had never wanted to taste a cunt like he wanted to taste Rita's.

This combined with her hand brought him off. His cum shot out of his cock in great long powerful shots. Some of it landed on her face and body. The rest was sprayed on the boat. He could not stop from groaning at the intense pleasure her hand job gave him. Without meaning to his mouth moved to her cunt. With him lying on her legs the way he was her cunt was hard to reach. How was he going to manage to get his tongue in her without freaking her out?

Rita nearly had climax herself when he shot. His big cock was jumping in her hand on each squirt. Still his cock stayed hard. She was use to Ray having to rest a while between times but JD didn't seem to have that problem. As she calmed down some she realized that his head was buried between her legs. She could feel his hot breath as it blew on her cunt. Before she had time to think she slid her right leg from under his head and lay down next to him.

When she moved her leg it opened her cunt to his mouth. He didn't know if it was intentional or not but he wasn't going to look a gift horse in the mouth. His tongue quickly found her clit and went to work on it. Soon his tongue was working inside the lips of her cunt. He was lying on one of his hands but the other went under her shirt to her beautiful breasts. His big hand cover them as he squeezed first one and then the other.

Rita was in heaven, she loved having her cunt licked and her tits played with. When she lay down next to him his cock was within reach of her mouth. Right then she wanted to feel his cock in her mouth more than anything. She couldn't reach far enough to take a lot of it in her mouth but she gave a good account of her self with what she could reach.

It was over to soon for both of them as his tongue brought her off at the same time she sucked the first shot of cum from him.

For several minutes they lay together not saying a word. She finally pushed her way up to a sitting position with both legs holding his head. She looked down at his big dark eyes that were staring back at her. There was a sense of fear in him that he had gone too far. Rita saw the look and smiled. She leaned down and kissed him on the lips. It was gentle kiss that let him know that it was all right and that it would be their secret.

At lease she thought it was their secret but Ray had watched most of it. When JD climaxed the first time it woke Ray. It took him a second to see that Rita had been playing with JD's cock and he had shot his load every where. He knew that she was fascinated with JD's black cock. She had felt it every time she wiped him down with water. He had watched her then and she knew it. She had even talked about how big it must be.

Ray didn't know why he didn't let them know he was awake and put a stop to this before it went to far. His cock was hard watching his new blond wife that was half the size of the big black man open her legs to his tongue and then suck him off at the same time. It was the most erotic sight he had ever seen. The white of her cunt and the black of his head were such a contrast that he shot a load of cum without even touching his cock. After they finished he made a noise as if he was just waking so they could get them selves in order.

It was as odd a circumstance as anyone could imagine. There was her husband sitting in the front of the boat while his wife sit in the bottom of the boat with only a t shirt covering her while she held the black man's head only inches from her just eaten blond cunt. Even the black man was nearly naked. Only in fiction for Literotica could you find a case like this.

Ray said, "JD, I'm glad to see you are coming around. You have been out over a day."

"I'm not sure what happened after I was hit by the boat."

"We pulled you in and your head had a deep cut on it. As you can see we didn't have time to dress once the ship started going down. Rita used part of her shirt to bandage your head. That leaves you in the same condition as us. I don't have any idea where we are. We have been drifting ever since the boat went down."

JD looked down and saw his cock was still hard. He tried to sit up and hide the erection from them but when he tried he almost passed out from the pain. He dropped his head back down in Rita's lap.

She told him to just lie still until he felt better. He wasn't going to object, it wasn't often a black man could have his head held in a white woman's lap with nothing between them at all. He could feel the fuzzy blond of her cunt hair as it rubbed against his cheek. It didn't stop his cock from getting harder.

Both Rita and Ray decided to not mention his condition anymore until he was better. JD soon fell back asleep. "How long have you been awake," she asked?

"Long enough."

"I'm sorry I just couldn't bring myself to stop once I saw his big cock. I just had to feel how hard it was. I didn't know he was waking up until he was shooting cum all over the boat. His breath on my cunt just made me want to feel his mouth on me."

"I could have stopped it but for some strange reason I just could not bring myself to move. That was the most erotic thing I have ever saw. The contrast between the white and black was unreal. I am sure that if we ever see land that it want be the last time I get to watch my wife with another man."

"Did you get excited when you saw us?"

"Yes, I lost my load without even touching my cock."

"I love you. Thanks for not getting mad when you saw us. I'm glad that you got something out of it too."

Through the rest of the night they drifted and talked while JD continued to sleep. Just as the sun was starting to light up the sky they could hear the sound of waves breaking on shore. During the night they had drifted closer to an island. Ray pulled out the oars and set to work getting them to shore.

It took most of an hour to finally get the little boat across a reef into a small lagoon. Finally after two days their feet touched dry ground. It took a little longer to get JD up and out of the boat. The two helped him to his feet and led him onshore. They placed him beneath a tree while they unloaded what provisions they had. They used the tarp to erect a small tent. It wasn't very big but the three could use it for cover if the rains came.

By the time they had the tent and camp set up JD was able to help them some. The job wouldn't have been so complicated if all three weren't having sexy thoughts about each other. Finally they had the camp ready as it was going to be and the sun was starting to set.

Rita opened some of their rations for dinner. They were trying to eat only the very minimum and save what they could. After a full day of being around each other practically naked they had started to become use to each other. The men's cocks were not as hard and her cunt had stopped dripping and only on occasion did her nipples give her away by becoming hard.

There wasn't anything left to do once it was dark but call it a day. The three of them crawled under the tent onto the palm leaves they had piled up for a mattress. The leaves scratched some but they were better that what they had aboard the lifeboat. JD lay on one side with Ray in the middle and Rita on the outside next to Ray. It wasn't planned but Ray thought it might be better if he was in the middle.

Ray could not get to sleep as he lay between them. Thinking about the night in the boat had his cock hard again in no time.

Rita was the same way. She hadn't been this long without sex since her marriage night. She rolled toward Ray and saw his big white cock standing up straight in the bright moonlight. She raised up on one arm and looked over a JD and he seemed to be asleep. She slid her hand across Ray's stomach and down to stroke his cock.

Ray jumped when she first touched him. Then he reached for her and pulled her over on top of his body. He could feel the head of his cock at the opening to her hot juicy cunt.

She raised up and brought her cunt down to totally take his cock deep into her cunt. She looked over and JD was still sleeping. She tried to be silent as she rode his cock. The feeling was to good not to move faster and soon they were really going after each other.

She felt him as he tightened up and let go with a load deep in her body. The hot cum pushed her over the edge into a hot climax of her own. The thought of another so close made this one of the best climaxes of all.

When it was over she lay on him with his cock still buried in her cunt. They had to rest and come down from the high they were on. While still lying on him she looked again over at JD. He wasn't asleep. He was on his back and he was masturbating the biggest cock she had ever seen. Their eyes meet each other and she watched for several minutes.

Ray's cock had begun to soften and she rolled off of him. This time she rolled toward JD, putting her between the two men. She could feel both bodies as they touched her from both sides. Again she looked at JD as he continued to work on his cock.

Rita could not stop herself as she reached for his cock. She took his hand from it and replaced it with hers. Ray was already asleep and didn't know she was between them. She worked on his cock for only a minuet and he was ready to blast his load into the air.

She could feel that he was only seconds away from making a mess in the only thing they had to call a bed. She sat up and covered his cock with her mouth just as the first load hit her. She swallowed as fast as she could but was having a hard time catching every thing he had to offer. She finally finished and cleaned him up with her lips and tongue.

She lay back down between the two men. She finally went to sleep with a black cock in one hand and a white one in the other. JD's hand covered her cunt with one finger embedded in her soaking cunt.

Ray was the first to awake the next morning. When he sat up this was the scene that greeted his eyes. Rita was between the two men. She was pressed against Ray's back and had his cock in her hand. JD was curled up against her with her cunt covered with his hand. Ray wondered how she had got between them when she had been on the outside to start the night. Finally he realized that she must have rolled off between them when they finished making love. How did JD's hand end up covering her cunt?"

Ray eased away to keep from waking them. He opened a can of fruit for breakfast. He was planning on searching the island today for water and food. They were all right for the time being but they would need clean fresh water before long. Also he wanted to know if there might be others on the island. They seemed to be on a small beach that was surrounded by cliffs on both sides. He was hoping he could find a path that he could climb to the top and look around.

Before he finished JD joined him at the campfire. As usual his cock was nearly hard. He saw Ray look at him and said, "Sorry about the hard cock thing. It is just to tough to wake up next to a nearly naked woman. I know she is your wife but I can't help it. If we had clothes to put on then I could hide what I feel. I don't know how nudist can go round with each other and not get excited."

"Don't let it worry you JD. I know what you are feeling. I have trouble and she is my wife. I went home from a date a lot of times with my balls hurting. We will just have to make allowances for the condition we are in."

Ray stood up. "I am going to look around today and see if I can find anything. Sure hope there is fresh water on the island."

JD said, "I will see what I can do about catching some fish and maybe a crab or two. If you have any luck we can move the camp to the water."

Ray left him and headed back into the trees to the deepest part of the woods. If there was a trail up the cliffs he expected to find it back there.

JD picked up a small net that had been in the boat. If he was lucky he would bring home today's meal.

It was almost an hour before Rita stirred. All that had happened in the last few days had her so tired that she had slept better than she had since on the ship. She sat up and pulled the top of her T-shirt down where it had ridden up on her tits. She thought about last night and the sex with Ray while JD watched. She had never realized that it could be such a turn on to have someone watch as you made love. She couldn't believe that she had stroked his cock with her husband lying next to her. She could still taste his cum in her mouth.

She got up and brushed her teeth the best she could with a twig from a tree. One of the first things she was going to do when they got off this island was take a hot bath and brush her teeth with a real tooth brush.

She saw where the guys had opened a can of fruit and she opened one for herself. As she eat she looked around to see which way they had gone. She didn't much like the idea of being here alone. She could see the footprints heading back into the trees and she figured at least one of them was trying to find out what they had to face. Another set headed back down the beach to the rocks that separated the lagoon from the ocean.

Since she didn't want to go walking in the woods alone she followed the tracks down the beach. Rounding the corner of the beach where the trees almost came to the water she saw JD out in the lagoon with a net. She watched as his large black body moved so slowly until he could see the fish, then how quick he could move to capture them.

She admired his large muscular body. She didn't know what had come over her. She had never been around a black boy, even at the school where she lived. Now she could not take her eyes from him. It wasn't just his cock that she liked to watch, though it was more than nice enough. The big strong arms and hips made her just want to be enclosed by them. The color of his jet-black skin was such a turn on for her. When she would touch his skin with her white hands it made her pussy start to cream.

She was a newly wed woman and already she was thinking what it would be like to have another man in her. Not just another man, but this large black man that was twice her size. She knew that she just had to feel what it would be like to take all of him deep in her body.

She tried to think of Ray and take her mind off of JD. When she compared them Ray didn't come up very short. He also was a large man and he was well equipped in the cock department. He wasn't much smaller than JD and she knew that she would be able to take JD without to much trouble. She knew that Ray knew she was fascinate by the black man and that if they stayed on this island much longer something was sure to happen. She hated to hurt Ray but she just had to see what it would be like to have JD's cock in her cunt.

She made her way across the rocks to where JD was trying to catch a small fish against the rocks. What a sight she made as she climbed from one rock to another. Her pretty blond hair was blown about her face from the breeze that was coming in from the ocean. The T-shirt was tight across her tits and the nipples were hard little tips against the material of the shirt. Her pretty blond cunt was open for anybody to see since the shirt didn't come low enough to offer any cover.

JD didn't see her until she was almost on him. He had been concentrating on the fish and for the first time his cock wasn't hard. When he did see her, his cock was right back where it had been. She was one sexy woman and he knew that he was just about to get in trouble. If her husband didn't kill him his wife would if she ever found out. Regardless, he just had to see how far she would go.

"Hi JD, are you having any luck?"

"A little but I think it is about to change for the better."

Rita blushed, she knew exactly what he was referring to, and she was ready to help him change his luck. She sat down on the rocks that were just out of the water. When she sat down her blond cunt was level with his head. His eyes went straight to her cunt. She saw where he was looking and spread her legs to give him a better view. It also let him know that he was free to make any move he desired.

JD could not take his eyes from her cunt. Hers was the first white woman that he had ever seen. The hair was so soft and fine that it didn't cover the opening to her cunt. When she spread her legs he moved through the water to stand right before her. He reached for her legs and separated them until his head was between her naked thighs.

When his black hands touched her legs she moved to spread them for him. She did not intend to put up any resistance at all. All she had she was willing to give him. She reached for the bottom of her shirt and pulled it over her head. She lay the shirt down on the rocks and pulled his head to her open cunt. She nearly climaxed when his tongue touched her exposed cunt.

JD was having the time of his life. This young white wife was offering her body to him without any hesitation. He watched as she pulled the shirt over her head. Her tits were beautifully shaped and the nipples were standing hard. As she pulled his head to her cunt his hands went to each tit. His tongue was plowing her cunt while his black fingers were caressing her perfect tits.

Rita love the feel of his tongue as it touched her clit and worked it's way deep in her already wet cunt. She watched as his black face pushed aside the blond hair of her cunt to expose the pink inside of her cunt. She could feel his big soft hands on her tits. She watched the black fingers as they touched the white skin of her body. She couldn't stop her self from having her first climax of the day. Her fluid spilt from her body onto his busy tongue.

JD stopped licking long enough to capture the nipples with his thick soft lips. He loved to taste the sweetness of her young body. He moved from tit to tit. Each time pulling on them until the nipples were standing away from her body.

Rita watched with fascination as he sucked each tit into his mouth. She could feel his tongue as he worked over each one before moving to the other. He knew just what to do to bring out the best in her. Before long she was having her second climax in a short time. This was a first for her, having a climax with only her tits played with.

JD was standing in the water but he released her tits and put his hands on her waist and pulled her closer to him. He let her slide down the smooth rock until her cunt was at the right height for his cock. He could feel the heat from her cunt as it touched the tip of his cock. Letting her stop for a moment he reached for her head and pulled her mouth to his. He had heard of white women that would fuck a black man but would not let him kiss her. He wanted to find out if this was the kind of woman Rita was.

As her body slid down the rock closer and closer to his cock Rita knew that she was going to get the fucking of her young life. When she felt the tip of his cock at the opening of her cunt she just knew that now was the time. She was surprised when he let her stop and pulled her mouth to his. It never occurred to her to not kiss him. Her mouth opened to his exploring tongue. His lips were big and soft as they made contact with hers. Her arms went around his neck and pulled them both closer together. She could feel her hard nipples as they touched his hard body. Here was a solid man that was going to fuck her right out in the opening where her husband could return anytime. She was more than ready for him to fill her cunt to over flowing.