Almost Perfect Storm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

JD was happy to find that she didn't have any hang-ups about kissing him. As her lips and tongue gave him back as much as he was giving her he moved his hands down to open her legs wider in preparation for the entrance into her. His cock was at her opening and he let her slide a little lower until the head was inside her hot cunt.

Rita wrapped her legs around his waist as he let her down farther and farther on his hard cock. She could feel the difference in his cock from Ray's but it wasn't enough to cause any discomfort. She never took her mouth away from his as he pulled her deeper and deeper on his cock. Finally he was completely in her. Never had she been filled so much. When she had first seen his cock while he was unconscious she had known that she would fuck him one day.

She was tight but she took all he had. Her cunt was down and touching his body when she stopped moving. JD was not use to women that could take all he had so easy. Even his wife had to really take her time to take all of him. This led to sex between them not being as much fun as I could have been. He would do nothing to hurt her so he usually didn't just turn loose and really give her the fucking he would have loved to.

Rita was different. She wanted all of him and she wanted him to move hard and fast in her cunt. She was use to Ray and the way he fucked her so hard and fast. She wanted the same from JD.

When he realized that he didn't have to take it easy he started fucking her hard and fast. His hands were under her ass and he was picking her up and down on his hard cock. It wasn't a very good place to really turn loose so he started walking toward shore. Her cunt was buried on his hard shaft and as he walked it worked up and down in her. Before she knew what was happing she was into her third climax.

By the time she recovered he was laying her down on the leaves they called a bed. JD had waited as long as he could. He had to have some relief for him self. He started fucking as hard and fast as his body could move. She dropped her feet from around his waist and used them to push her cunt up on him each stroke he made. She was about to cum again and she could tell he was also. "FUCK ME! FUCK ME! FUCK ME!" She cried out for him to give her all of he had. "SHOOT YOUR CUM DEEP IN ME! I WANT TO FEEL IT IN ME!"

JD had never had anyone to ask him for more and it was more than he could take. He reared back and drove his cock as deep in her cunt as it could possibly go. When he hit bottom his cum shot out of his cock in a great burst, one after another. His balls were full of the thick white cum and he drained every drop into her welcoming cunt.

As they recovered he said, "I hope you are on some type of birth control or you are going to have a house full of little black children running around."

"I wouldn't care but I think Ray would rather feed his own. I have been on the pill for several weeks now. Didn't want to have to worry about getting pregnant on my honeymoon. I didn't know I would be having sex with someone else."

"Speaking of your honeymoon, do you think we may need to get cleaned up before your husband gets back?"

"Why, have you already had all you want?"

"I will never have all of you I want." He rolled over on top of her and once again his cock found its way home.

This time they made love slow and easy. Each wanted to feel what it would be like to take their time and work up to a slow building climax. It worked for a while but when they came to the close they had to let go and really fuck again. Once finished they cleaned up and waited for Ray to get back.

It had taken Ray a couple of hours to finally reach the top of the cliff. He could see for several miles around him in each direction. The only sigh of life anywhere was smoke on the other side of the island. That was a good sign that someone was on the island besides them.

He had also found a small pool with fresh water where they could drink and get water to bathe. He walked to the edge of the cliff and looked back toward the camp. He could see JD and Rita out on the rocks. At first he thought they were just talking then he saw them join together. It was to far away to see anything but close enough to know what they were doing. His cock quickly be came hard at the thought of his young wife fucking another man. As he watched he pulled out his cock and masturbated standing on the cliff.

He watched as JD carried her back toward the tent. He couldn't see the tent from where he was but he knew that they would be fucking each other on the bed they slept on. He didn't know whether to be mad or just enjoy the turn on he received from knowing they were fucking. He decided that as long as they were on the island he would let her continue with JD. He wondered what it would be like for both of them to have her at the same time. Once again his cock needed to be taken care off.

JD and Rita walked up and down the beach waiting for Ray. They didn't have any idea how long he would be gone. When they were out of sight of the camp he would pull her to him and kiss her. He ran his hands all over her naked body. He was glad for the first time that they didn't have to put their clothes back on.

Rita loved the way he touched her and when he kissed her his tongue would worry hers until she was ready to be fucked again. She could have fucked him again if they had known Ray would be gone this long.

Ray finally made his way back to camp. Each time he thought about them together his cock would get hard and he ended up masturbating again.

They saw him as he exited the woods and went to him. "Did you find anything or anyone?" asked Rita?

"I found some fresh water that will be pretty easy to get to, and I made it up to the top of the cliff. Didn't see any sign of life other than some small game. We should be ok as far as eating and water. What have you to been doing all day?"

"JD caught a couple of fish and we will have them for dinner. Other than that we just took it easy most of the day."

"Did you lay out in the sun?"

"Not much, why do you ask that?"

"When I left this morning you had on you t shirt. I guess you and JD decided that it wasn't necessary for you to be covered while he and I wasn't"

He could see the blush come to her face. She had forgot to put the shirt back on after they finished with sex. He didn't wait for an answer as he continued on to the tent. The leaves were all straight and not scattered, as they were this morning. He was going to wait for her to tell him what went on between the two of them today.

Rita was more embarrassed about forgetting to put the shirt back on than of Ray finding out what she had been doing all day. She was pretty sure he had watched them on the boat, and he knew what leaving two naked people alone all day could lead too. She wasn't to sure how he was taking it but she didn't think he was totally against it since his cock seemed to stay just as hard as JD's. She knew that they were going to have to have a talk sooner or later. Neither she nor JD could or would stop what they started today as long as they were on the Island.

That night JD didn't go to bed as early as Rita and Ray. He said he was going to walk around a while until he got sleepy. One thing about not having any clothes to put on, it doesn't take long to get ready for bed.

Ray lay down on the bed and she lay down beside him. It was the same arrangement they had started out with the night before. "Are you sure you don't want to lay on the other side," he asked.

"Why, I thought you wanted to be between me and JD?"

"It didn't stay that way long last night. When I woke up this morning he was holing your cunt in his hand and you weren't objecting. Where is you shirt anyway?"

"I pulled it off and must have lay it down. I don't remember where."

"Try looking on the rock out by the lagoon. I didn't have a ring side seat but I was close enough to tell what was going on out by the rocks."

"You were watching us?"

"Yes, from up on the cliffs."

She started to cry. "I'm sorry but I just couldn't stop myself. Don't blame JD because I didn't give him much of a choice. I just had to see what it was like to fuck with a black man. I promise I want ever do anything like this once we leave this Island."

"What was it like with a black man that made it so special? I know his cock is larger than mine but is that all he offered?"

"It wasn't his cock; even thought watching him with a hard on all the time sure helped. I think it was the difference in our color. It was such a turn on to see his black body lying on me. When his black cock went in my white pussy it was more than I could stand. I don't know how many times I climaxed just from watching him touch me with his black body. I think that is what turned him on also."

"I knew that you were going to fuck him from the moment you first touched his black cock on the boat. You just had a look in your eye that I hadn't seen before. I was sure that it would happen to day while I was gone."

"You knew that I would let him take me to bed and you went away and left me alone with him?"

"If it wasn't to day, then it would be some other time. There is just no way that he wasn't going to get to you sooner or later. I have a confession to make; I really wanted you and him to get together. It turns me on to know my wife is fucking another man and I know about it. Why don't we invite him to join us to night? Think you are up to taking care of both of us at once?"

Rita was shocked at his proposal but at the same time she remembered how it felt to have JD watching as they fucked last night. She was about to have her two favorite men with her at the same time. All she could do was nod her head yes.

"One more thing. Do what you like as much as you like as long as we are on the Island. Once we get home you must be totally mine."

Again she nodded her head in agreement.

He pushed Rita over on her back and she spread her legs for him. She had been fucked several times during the day but she was still ready for her husband. His cock slid in her wet cunt until his balls were bouncing against her upturned ass. The heat from her cunt was more than he could take. What he had seen from the cliff was enough to drive him over the edge. He could not hold back and he shot his load of cum deep in her cunt.

He had cum so fast that she had not been ready when he was. Her cunt was still wanting more as his cock started getting soft. She rolled him from her body and on her hands and knees she took his cock in her mouth. She heard something behind her and she glanced around without taking her mouth from Ray's cock.

It was JD and he was standing and watching her suck her husbands cock. He had his cock in his hand and was working it over while he watched her naked ass. He moved behind her and touched her naked pussy with his fingers. She moved her ass around letting him know that she wanted him to take her. He was hesitant to get involved while her husband was there until he saw Ray wink at him and motion for him to go ahead.

JD couldn't wait any longer. He lined his giant black cock up to the opening of her pussy and pushed the head in. Rita pushed back as he steadily pushed his cock deeper until he hit bottom.

Together they established a rhythm as JD fucked her and she sucked Ray. It didn't

Take Ray long before his cock was hard once again.

Rita was not long coming and the two guys were right behind her. Ray shot what load he had left down her open throat and JD emptied his cum in her cunt again.

Ray was fast asleep by the time they regained their strength. Rita rolled over and took JD's cock in her mouth. He was soon hard again and she lay back and pulled him once again into her love soaked cunt. Together they made love slow and easy until they climaxed once again. Once more during the night Ray aroused up and they were still fucking.

When morning came Ray was up early. He planed on finding out where the smoke he saw came from. He hadn't told them about the smoke and he wanted to find out himself before he told them. He left them with JD's hands wrapped around Rita and her ass spooned back against him. He knew that they would spend most of the day having sex. He was still surprised that it didn't bother him to see his wife being fucked by the large black man. They never knew when he left.

It took Ray most of the morning to make his way to where he saw the smoke coming from. Once there he found what was left of a campfire. He continued on down the beach until he came to another small cliff. It took him a while to climb but once he was on top he could see a marina with several boats docked in it. He had stumbled on a resort that was clearly on the opposite side of the island from where they had come ashore. He could see people moving about.

He started to go into the resort and realized that he was naked. He backed up under the trees and waited until dark. Then he moved down and searched for clothes for all three of them. He didn't have much trouble finding clothes for him and Rita but JD was so big it took him awhile before he found something he could get into.

It was late by the time he had made his way back to the camp.

Rita and JD had slept late that morning after spending the night making love. They didn't know how long Ray had been gone. Rita wondered what he had thought when he saw them sleeping together. They made their way to the fresh water pool Ray had found the day before.

The pool was clear and beautiful and they couldn't resist taking a swim to cool off and have the first real bath in three days. They swam and played together. Both were taking advantage of the opportunity to be alone together. JD couldn't resist touching her breasts each time he was close to her. He loved the firm hard feel of her nipples as his fingers moved over them. He was just as much excited to see the contrast his black hand were on her white tits.

Rita was the same way. She wanted to touch him all over. She would take his black cock in her white hands and watch as she moved them over him. She pulled his head down and kissed his thick soft lips. Her tongue would play with his as they kissed each other.

Soon they were on the grass-covered ground with him buried in her cunt and her legs wrapped around his waist. She welcomed his beautiful black cock as it moved through her blond hair covered cunt to fuck her until she couldn't wait any longer. "OH, You feel so good! Keep working it in me! I'm about to cum. FASTER. FASTER. SHOOT me full of your wonderful cum!! MORE, MORE. With that she went over the edge and JD went with her.

JD could not believe how wonderful it was to fuck this petite white woman that was half as big as he was and she wanted all he could give. For the first time in his life he had met a woman that wanted all he had and cried for more. Usually when he finished with his wife he would end up masturbating before he could go to sleep. When he was finished with Rita he was completely washed out.

All day they swam and made love. By dark they were pretty well worn out. Rita was getting concerned about Ray. He should have been back before dark.

They eat supper and waited for Ray to get back. "Maybe he got caught in the dark and will wait until morning to come back," said JD.

They waited and finally went on to bed. They lay in each other s arms and for the first time they didn't have the strength to make love.

It was after midnight by the time Ray made his way back to camp. If he not had the clothes he found on, the limbs would have scratched him all up. He woke them as he came to the tarp. "Wake up. Look what I found?"

They were excited to know that there were others on the island and to have clothes to put on when they went to the resort. All three knew that the fun of the last couple of days would be over the next day. Rita knew what she had promised Ray about leaving what they had on the island here. She knew that she was going to miss JD and the way he loved her.

JD was the same way. He wanted to get back home to his wife but he knew that he would never again have the opportunity to be with Rita.

Ray knew what they were both thinking. "We don't have to be found tomorrow. The next day will be plenty of time."

Rita knew that he was giving her and JD another day together. She threw her arms around his neck and kissed him. "Think you. I really do love you."

The next day Rita had all the loving she could handle. Both Ray and JD took her together and separately. Toward evening Ray went back to the pool to wash off. He really went to give them a chance to be alone together. They made the most of the opportunity he gave them.

That night she slept between the two men that had made her sex life complete.

Two months later Ray and Rita were eating dinner on Thursday night. Rita had been true to her word. She had not tried to get in touch with JD even thought she knew she could have. Ray made love to her often and it was very fulfilling. She never failed to climax and usually it ended up at least a couple of times a night. Still there was something missing and they both knew what it was.

As they eat dinner Ray asked her how she would like to go boating that weekend? "We can take off Friday and make a long weekend off it."

She was more than ready to get out of the house and she loved the boat. "Will we be going by ourselves or will some of your friends be going?"

"None of my friends will be there."

Friday morning found them on the boat pulling out of the harbor. Rita once again had on the skimpy bikini she wore when no one else was around.

Out of the harbor Ray told her to take over the steering while he went below and changed into his suit.

Rita was concentrating on steering the boat when she heard Ray come up behind her. She could feel his hard cock as he pressed against her. Slowly he moved his hands under her arms and around to caress her tits. She had her eyes shut, as it felt so good to have his hands on them. He kissed her neck and brought her face around to kiss her lips.

When his lips touched hers her eyes flew open. She was starring into the face of JD! Her arms flew around him and pulled him down to really kiss him.

When they finally broke the kiss she turned to find Ray and a beautiful black woman watching them and grinning.

Ray introduced her to Rita; "This is JD's wife." He went on to explain how he had run into JD and they had both come to the understanding that what had taken place on the island was not a one time thing. JD had told his wife and she had agreed to come on the trip today with them.

Ray said, "We only have three days so you don't need to waste time." Rita knew exactly what he meant. She grabbed JD by the hand and pulled him below with her.

Ray was letting JD's wife steer the boat and he stood behind her. His fingers were covering her black naked tits, Ray had long ago stripped her of her bikini. They could hear the two below as JD drove Rita to a mind-racking climax. "Looks like they took up where they left off. What do you say we drop the anchor and join them?"

JD was pounding his big cock in Rita as she rode him with each stroke. Ray and JD's wife used the joining bed. Soon Ray had his cock buried in his first black cunt. He could understand now something of what Rita felt as the large black man fuck her.

It was a short weekend. Before they wanted it to be over it was. They separated at the dock with each couple going their separate ways. Ray asked, "Did you have fun this weekend?"

"It was wonderful. Thank you again even though I don't think you were hurting yourself."

"Just so you can make plans, they will be at our house next weekend."

Rita had to smile, "let's get home and let me think you in advance for next weekend."