Almost There Already

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Couture
Couture
3,852 Followers

When it was over Stacy felt wrung out. Like a rag doll. As Gwen helped her to her wobbling legs, and unfastened her wrists, Stacy thought for sure it was over. Instead, Gwen began taking off her clothes.

"I...I don't think I can manage..." Stacy muttered softy. "Perhaps tomorrow? I could - just do you. I know that I've ... had my turn. But I can't even stand."

Naked now, Gwen kissed the compliant cheerleader, and with a hand on top of her head, she guided the girl to her knees.

"If you are too tired to stand," Gwen purred as she reached up behind her and grabbed the door frame and propped a foot up on the neighboring desk, "You can always kneel."

From the wet matted state of Gwen's sex and pouting lips, Stacy knew that it was futile to argue. The musk assaulted her senses as she drew near. Though it still terrified her that this was a girl that she was doing this to, she no longer faced the same trepidation of inexperience that held her before. She began to lick. She began to suck. She liked the feel of Gwen's fingers running through her hair. It felt like appreciation, but it also made butterflies flutter in her stomach. The thing she didn't like, was the way Gwen pumped her hips back and forth or worse, in small circles. For Gwen's dark curls were coarse and wiry. And kind of uncomfortable when they rubbed against the tender skin of her face.

"Maybe we can..." Stacy came up for breath and suggested helpfully. "You know...shave you too?"

"Are my pubes tickling your nose?" Gwen asked.

"...a little..."

It would be fun to shave the big girl, Stacy thought. Perhaps she would film it too. It would be kinky. And it would be fair. Let the girl walk a mile in her shoes, let the other basketball players see her denuded sex, and then maybe she may learn a bit more respect, Stacy thought.

However, Gwen had other ideas. The tall basketball star merely turned around, moved her feet a shoulder's width apart, and arched her back, pushing out her large athletic bottom.

"Too much trouble. Besides...you have me all worked up. Here try it from this angle. I bet they won't tickle your nose now." Gwen said, as she reached back, grabbed Stacy by the pony-tail, and guided the poor blond to her bottom.

I didn't mean, Stacy wanted to say. But she only had a split second to act. She bent her neck back awkwardly so that her mouth came into contact with the Gwen's sodden sex, instead of the puckered hole she'd been aimed at.

And though she escaped it, the threat still remained. For every time she opened her eyes, it was there. A small pucker surrounded by a few stray dark curls. A little pink in the middle. And whenever she went down to try to lick Gwen's clit, her nose seemed to find a way into that little puckered opening.

"Mmmm..." Gwen purred. "That's nice you dirty girl. I love it when you tease my ass."

But Stacy wasn't a dirty girl. It was only an accident. She was determined not to complain about Gwen's wiry pubes ever again. Not if this was the sort of treatment she could expect. But perhaps instead of a nose, a finger would do instead...She caught her thought. My God, what sort of girl was she turning into.

She brought her hand up, only to have Gwen slap it away.

"Not like that." Gwen warned.

But this is perverse, Stacy's mind rebelled. Perverse.

Wicked.

She pushed her nose against that tight little pucker, teasing it, while fluttering her tongue over Gwen's clit at the same time.

"More," Gwen moaned. "Oh God, I'm so fucking hot."

It was a pretty nose. A narrow little pixie nose suitable for a pretty blond cheerleader. It fit neatly in Gwen hungry hole. It made the big girl's knees turn to jelly. It was forbidden to her as well. Forbidden and so very very kinky.

To take this girl, this pretty pretty girl. This girl that was so out of her league, so out of everyone's league. To take her and have her own her knees. Serving her with her tongue. With her perfect little nose stuck into ...oh fuck...into a bottom. It's was too much.

"God...oh...fuck..." Gwen gasped, and then her legs turned to butter. She slid down the wall and onto her hands and knees as an orgasm slammed through her like a freight train. Stacy held tight to her muscular backside and followed the girl down, licking her until she was well sated.

That night, once Stacy was in bed for the night, she took out her cell and dialed Gwen.

"Good," Gwen said. "I see you remembered this time."

"Yes." Stacy said, keeping her voice quiet. It was too late for her to be calling. Her parents wouldn't approve.

"What are you wearing?" Gwen asked.

"A T-shirt."

"Bottoms?"

"Just my underwear."

"Take it all off." Gwen said. "From now on you are to sleep nude."

"But..." Stacy thought of her newly shaved sex. It was all she could think of now. It itched horribly.

But what if her covers were to come off during the night? What if her mom were to wake her in the morning? But, she was beginning to learn that Gwen almost always got her way, so she quietly disrobed.

"Are you naked now?"

"Yes."

"Good," Gwen purred. "Now rub yourself."

"What?"

"You heard me," Gwen said. "I want you to play with your pussy."

"Okay," Stacy breathed, she began to stroke her sex until she warmed up, then paid particular attention to her clit. It felt foreign now that she was shaved, but it also felt delicious. Her breathing grew labored in the phone's microphone.

"Stick your finger in your mouth," Gwen said. "I want you to taste that sweet pussy."

God, so perverse. Her finger, tangy and wet to her tongue. Why was she doing these things? And why did they make her tremble inside?

"That's the way a girl tastes," Gwen said. "So sweet. Not sour like some ugly boy. Now play with yourself some more. But no coming. That pussy belongs to me now. It comes when I say so."

Stacy took herself obediently to the brink five times. Five times. But she'd been ordered to lick the slick juices from her fingers so many times she'd lost count. It wasn't but a few days ago that the thought of doing such a thing would have filled her with disgust. But now?

Now she didn't even need reminding. Every thirty seconds or so, her fingers would seek out her hungry lips. It was nice. She didn't even notice the taste anymore. She experimented with licking them, with sucking them, sometimes one, sometimes two or three.

Five times to the brink. Five times it took all her willpower to obey. To not finish the job. Five times before she was permitted to hang up the phone and go to sleep.

But sleep was a hard coming. Her thoughts were of the itching from her denuded sex. Her thoughts were of illicit sex, no matter how hard she tried to think of something else. And as the clock read 11, then 12 and finally 1'o clock, her fantasies grew more and more perverse. At one thirty she masturbated again, fingers exploring her smooth sex, and grinding against the mattress. Licking her fingers. Sucking them clean. She took herself to the brink once again. And after, she drifted off to sleep. But the sleep was was fitful, full of dreams of licking, sucking and fucking. Not with Mitch or Dave or any of her former boyfriends.

These dreams..these dreams were of Gwen.

*****************

The new day brought a new attitude to a former head cheerleader. This one was a bit meeker. A bit nicer. A bit more willing to listen than to talk. One that kissed her girlfriend on the mouth. A french kiss, even if fleeting...as it was in the crowded school hallway. A girl that held a certain basketball star's hand, even though everyone gawked and stared.

There were changes in store for Gwen as well. More talkative. Less loner.

A few weeks later, she was visited by Jacklyn, Senator Abrams campaign aid.

"I see you are getting along well with Stacy," Jacklyn said.

"Yes, we are having a good time."

"I bet," Jacklyn slid over an envelope to Gwen.

Gwen opened it reluctantly. If it was what she thought, things could go badly.

It was. Black and white pictures. Over a dozen. They were of Stacy and Gwen. Of Gwen spanking Stacy. As she looked, Gwen could feel herself grow moist. This one. Oh yes, she remembered fucking Stacy in the ass with the banana. She had tears in her eyes, but still she cried, fuck me. Fuck me.

Then this one. All sweaty after the game. Still in her uniform, on all fours, her shorts at her ankles in the back of her Explorer. Stacy kneeling obediently behind her, her tongue lovingly exploring her lover's asshole.

Oh and this! In Stacy's backyard. Wearing her little skirt. Gwen towering over her, a small switch held beneath the girls' dimpled chin. It was a good picture. You could make out the blush spreading on Stacy's cheeks. The goosebump covered flesh. Those beautiful blue eyes, so wide, so trusting. Standing with her legs apart. The hem of her short skirt held daintily as she held it aloft.

It brought back memories.

***************

"I can't," Stacy whispered, her voice trembling.

"You better," Gwen said. "Or I'll switch that hot little ass."

"I'm trying," Stacy said. "But I'm too nervous."

"I think you want me to switch that little ass," Gwen purred. "Is that it? Okay, hold that skirt out of the way and I'll give it some pretty little marks."

"No Gwen," Stacy whimpered. "I have a game. Please wait. Just give me a another chance."

The petite blond closed her moist eyes. Her brows knit. She bit her lower lip. It felt like ages ago when she used to date Mitch. Mitch, she wouldn't go back to him even if she could. She was another girl now. A girl who'd known another girl. A girl who was so much more experienced. A girl who no longer dreamed of the day when she would be free of this perverted tall girl.

But there were days...days like today. It was cold...thirty five degrees. Her breath came out in great clouds of smoke. It was fairly private here in her backyard. No one should be able to see. Yet, the trees had lost their leaves...perhaps someone could.

"Let me go find a switch..." Gwen said.

"Hold on..." Stacy plead. God, the girl was in such a rush. And this was new. Stacy felt like her boundaries were constantly being tested. And this new testing...Gods....she'd never even imagined such a request.

She tried to relax, but it was so hard. Her nipples were so hard they ached. Her pussy was wet...but at the same time it was so very cold. Her eyes closed. Her brows knotted. A blush of rose covered her cheeks and it wasn't due to the cold.

And then? Then there was the sound of water.

"Good girl," Gwen said.

Stacy stood obediently. She could feel the steam rise from the hot puddle of urine between her feet. She held her skirt out to keep it from being stained. She looked down and realized that she was in danger of standing in the growing puddle....she moved to bend down.

"No," Gwen warned.

Stacy tentatively moved her feet apart. Apparently that was acceptable. However, it caused its own problem and made the stream taper off. She had to force herself to start again twice more before she could finish.

After she finished, Gwen reached her hand beneath Stacy's skirt and began to rub.

Stacy opened her eyes and looked up at the taller girl with those big beautiful trusting eyes. And gave her that look. Gwen felt her heart swell with her feelings for the girl behind those pretty blue eyes.

****************

"No one else has seen these," Jacklyn said. "But I will tell you that this is going to stop."

"You can't stop us," Gwen said. "We are in love. Besides, I have my own pictures. Pictures the senator doesn't want to get out."

"I won't matter," Jacklyn said. "If I can take these, don't you think someone else can too? And you are right, Senator Adams could be ruined. And you think that Stacy is just going to keep on like nothing in the world has changed? Are you really that naive?"

"No," Gwen admitted, her cheeks warming as she realized that yes, she'd really been that naive.

"From now on, you can do this all you want," Jacklyn said. "You can fuck, suck, piss, who gives a fuck what else you imagine. I'll even give you a few ideas if you need them, but from the look of things you don't. However, no more of this public shit. From now on, it goes on behind closed doors. Got me? You can't find closed doors, you call me. I'll arrange it. And this but plug she's wearing. I don't know where you bought it, but that stops too. You need toys, you come talk to me. I'll have someone get you whatever you need. Are we clear?"

"We are clear." Gwen hated this. Hated being told what to do. It should be the other way around.

"I expect a smile of gratitude and an expression of thanks," Jacklyn said. "You've got a good thing. I'm helping you not to fuck it up. I've helped the senator with a lot of shit, and he doesn't sit there and glare at me, so I won't have it. You and me kid, we can go far, but not scowling at me like a spoiled little shit we can't."

Gwen's gaze softened. "Thanks," she felt better about things now. It didn't feel good being wrong, but she was wrong and she could admit it.

"Now let's go shopping for you some new clothes."

"But I like my clothes."

"You are in the public eye now girl," Jacklyn said. "You break up with your little sweetheart, or you can start pulling your own weight around here. Now let's get some new clothes. Then we can see about an interview for you two girls. We are struggling in the polls and I think getting you girls some face time...a little coming out party could be just the ticket.

She had thought this day would never come. That she'd get sucked into these people's world. This was the place where she said fuck you. That she'd say... "Okay."

"You'll see," Jacklyn said. "It won't be so bad. I'm here for you, just like I'm here for Senator Adams, and Stacy too."

As they rode away in Jacklyn's small black convertible, Gwen asked. "Can I keep the pictures?"

"Yes," Jacklyn said. "But keep them in a safe place. I mean it. No one can ever see them."

"Don't worry, I will," Gwen said, thinking this turn of events wasn't so bad.

Several months later,

"It's been a long time," Tracy said.

"We knew that going in thought didn't we?" Gwen said.

"Did you bring the tape?"

"Who says there's a tape..." Gwen said.

"Don't fuck with me Gwen," Tracy said. "That's all you talked about for months. Anyway, you owe me big time."

"What do I owe you?" Gwen said. "You got everything you wanted."

"Bullshit," Tracy said. "I was supposed to be prom queen."

"You never said anything about that," Gwen said.

"I didn't think I had too," Tracy said. "With Stacy out of the way, I was next in line. Me."

"And you were. You are the head cheerleader. You are dating the quarter back. What more do you want?"

"You know I got the shit end of the deal," Tracy said. "Look at you. Nice clothes. That fancy new car. I heard you were admitted to Stanford. And the prom, how did you two manage that?"

"Did you really want to be prom 'King'?" Gwen asked. "You should have said something. I would have nominated you."

"No," Tracy quickly amended. That would be embarrassing. "You know it was supposed to be me and Mitch, not you and Stacy."

"Stacy is Stacy," Gwen said. "She's nice. She's pretty. People like her."

"But what about me?" Tracy said. "Why couldn't I have been queen? It isn't fair."

"Of course it isn't," Gwen said. "She's beautiful. She's popular. She's Stacy."

"But how?" Tracy said. "Just tell me that? She doesn't even hang out with the popular people anymore. And she's a lez now. Everybody knows it. How could that little bitch be prom queen?"

"She just is."

"Well, there is one consolation," Tracy said. "Now she's with you."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Gwen said, as the remark hit too close to home.

"Don't take it the wrong way," Tracy said. "But I know you. You're a total perv. Unless she's turned you straight. Anyway, I've waited long enough. I want to see what you've been doing to her."

"We have a very healthy normal relationship," Gwen said.

"And I'm the queen of England," Tracy countered. "You owe me. And I know things you wouldn't want your little girlfriend to find out. Like who spray painted a certain wall."

"I know things about you too," Gwen said, her eyes flashing menacingly. "Like who planted paint cans in her locker. Like who told Mitch where the exams were located. Like who told him that Stacy could get a key."

"We are both in it," Tracy said. "I know it. You know it. But I know other things too. I know about your boyfriend from basketball camp. I know about that girl Amanda that transferred. Ahh...I see I struck a nerve. Don't worry, it's safe between you and me. But now I want to see."

"Okay." Gwen took a laptop out of her bag.

"And it better be good."

"I don't know what you consider good," Gwen said, but she knew, deep down she knew what Tracy was looking for. She entered the password to access the encrypted drive and then played the file.

++++++++++

"It's that time again," Gwen said. The image was shaking as the camera was mounted to the tripod. "How many infractions have you had this week?"

"Two," Stacy whimpered.

"That's one more than last week," Gwen said. "And come closer. I want to check something."

Stacy approached with cheeks aflame and eyes facing down, as Gwen casually reached between her legs.

"Stubble," Gwen said. "Just like I thought. That'll be three infractions."

"Three..." Stacy moaned. Oh God.

"Let's get started on your first set," Gwen said.

Stacy quickly took off her top and short skirt, though her eyes were full of trepidation. Gwen picked up a paddle and flexed it.

"You haven't felt this one yet punkin," Gwen said. "it's new."

It was the shape of a ping pong paddle, yet it was made of black leather, and there was an ominous looking hole in the middle.

"I think we will start the first set standing," Gwen said. "Bend down and grab your ankles."

Stacy reached down for her ankles. An easy enough matter for a flexible cheerleader. But then the first blow struck home. Jesus! Her breath came in a rush.

"You forgot to count," Gwen said.

"...one," Stacy grunted in a strangled voice.

"I think I'm going to like this new paddle," Gwen said and gave Stacy's cute bottom another whack.

On the other hand, from the look on Stacy's face, she had another opinion about the new paddle. Shit it hurt. Hurt something awful. And that small hole. It left a burning ring of fire in its wake.

"Two..." she forced out. Her face rapidly turning red.

At six the tears were flowing. At ten she was pleading for mercy.

"Maybe I won't be so hard with the next set," Gwen said. "....if you are convincing."

Stacy wanted very much to be convincing. The tall basketball star put the paddle down, and turned around, leaning slightly against the wall. Stacy went down to her knees. She started her kisses low. At Gwen's ankles and moving up those strong sinewy legs. Finally to her ass. Her powerful ass.

She started with the cheeks. Then moved to the valley. At first, it was closed tight, but Stacy was convincing. She started by blowing her hot steamy breath between those pale alabaster cheeks. The came loving kisses. Light slips of her soft eager tongue.

The tall athlete purred her satisfaction. She opened her legs a bit more.

Stacy moved in more. Drawing closer and closer to her target. It wasn't what she wanted, but it was what Gwen wanted.

"You want it don't you," Gwen moaned. "You want this ass."

"mmm...mmmm" Stacy murmured from between those pale moons.

"Say it."

Stacy had to come out to say it. Though she was loathed to do so after working so diligently to get there in the first place.

"I want this ass," Stacy said. "I love it. I love your ass."

But she didn't love it. Not really. But it was better than the paddle. Oh it was so much better than that. And it was like foreplay. It was the path she had to travel to reach her final destination.

Couture
Couture
3,852 Followers