Almost There Already

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Couture
Couture
3,855 Followers

So she kissed. She licked. She moaned. As if she were so very very turned on at the thought. Until finally Gwen arched her back and spread her thighs. Until her dark little crater was finally unhidden.

Ordinarily Stacy grew frustrated at how long it took to be able to be allowed to pleasure Gwen. But today, with her bottom throbbing as if she'd been stung by a thousand bees, she was glad of it. So thankful to draw it out.

Today she teased Gwen. Planting light kisses on that cute pucker. Twirling her tongue over the few odd curly hair that had sprung up around Gwen's nether hole. Stacy licked up and down. Tasting salt and that earthy smell she'd never gotten used to. She spit on that pucker and licked again, more forcefully this time. She might not care for this particular indulgence, but she was good at it.

"Gawd," Gwen moaned, her knees growing weak, reaching back and pulling that blond head right in there. Right fucking in there. And she felt that tongue. Sometimes it had a hard time, but today her ass felt as warm as butter. Today, that soft tongue wormed right in her, oh God, right up inside her. She sucked a finger and teased her clit in response.

Dear Lord, she was gonna cum. She guided Stacy's soft fingers to her sex and let the girl finish her off just like that. But she wasn't through. Not by a longshot.

"It's time for your second set," Gwen said, as she sat down in her chair. "I think I'll take you over my lap this time."

It was then that Gwen realized the paddle had been more effective than she'd realized. Stacy's cute little bottom was a mass of red, with angry purple dots where the hole had been. She wasn't going to be able to spank her anymore. But there were still other things that could be done.

"Spread your legs." Gwen ordered as she reached behind her and pulled a large rubber cock from her desk drawer.

Thank God, Stacy thought. She didn't think she could stand another set from the paddle. She eagerly spread her thighs and raised her slim hips.

Gwen chuckled. "This is punishment, not a treat some kind of goddamn treat. Oh you'll figure it out soon enough."

Then the big girl spit on Stacy's delicate little rosebud. The helpless blond looked behind at the size of the flesh colored cock. Oh Jesus, it was so big. She'd ridden often enough, but never like this.

"It's..it's too big..." Stacy protested.

"it's this or the paddle," Gwen warned. "So which is it. A spanking or a fucking?"

Stacy closed her eyes. God her ass hurt. And it would hurt even worse now that it was throbbing and swollen. Yet, she'd been fucked in the ass before and it was no picnic. She'd feel it for days.

"A spanking," she said.

She took another spanking and was asked the same question again. This time she reached back and obediently spread her cheeks.

"Fuck me."

"Why act so reluctant?" Gwen asked,as she began to work the big monster in that tight little ass. "You know you love it..in the ass."

Stacy groaned as she was impaled by the monster. She knew what to do, but sometimes that didn't help. Well, it helped, but it still hurt. She didn't try to fight it. The first was always the hardest. She relaxed her tight sphincter even though it burned and ached as the large head entered her. Then she used her internal muscles to push back against it, even as it slid home. God, so far inside her it felt like it was in her stomach. Then it grew easy for awhile. Being fucked. Grinding her smooth sex on Gwen's leg. Praying she could come, but knowing the window for that was very small, because soon it would start to burn. Like right now.

"Spit on it," Stacy said. "Spit on my hot hole."

Gwen spit in the girl's crater.

"See, now you are getting into it," Gwen said with satisfaction.

But in truth, Stacy wasn't into it now. She wouldn't be able to come now. That point had passed. Her asshole was burning now. A hot ring of fire. She reached back and spread her cheeks wide to reduce the friction. She grunted each time it pistoned into her. Her brow was knotted. Her face was red. Sweat dripped from her chin.

"Ugh...ugh...oh God...ugh..." Stacy grunted animalistically.

"That's it," Gwen said, oblivious to the cheerleader's discomfort. "Work it. Work that hot little ass."

Even now, watching it on the monitor, all Gwen saw was her hot little girlfriend squealing with delight. And it turned her on. She snuck a hand down to the hem of her skirt and toyed with her thigh. She looked over at Tracy, but the computer held the girl's attention. So Gwen grew more daring and started to masturbate.

But Tracy recognized the look she saw in Stacy's eyes. She'd seen such a look before. It was with her ex-boyfriend. They had been about to break up and she'd said she'd do anything he wanted.

Anything? He asked.

Soon she found herself bent over the sink at his parents house. Oh how it had hurt. And that burning...ah that feeling, she'd toughed it out for the 2 minutes it took him to cum. God, she'd never been so glad for a boy to come before. His slimy spunk had provide the only cooling her poor ass had felt.

Worse, she'd been able to see her expression in the mirror the whole time. She'd never forget that expression. It was pain, pleasure, sex, and betrayal, all mixed into one. It was then and there she vowed to get a better boyfriend, Stacy's boyfriend. No matter what it took.

And seeing her rival- and sure the girl had been prom queen. Had been the envy of all the other girls. But knowing that afterwards. After it was all said and done. She'd have that pretty little party dress pulled up. She'd have that sexy little ass - that tight little hole exposed.

And fucked. And fucked long and hard.

And once that sexy little dress was smoothed back down again, it wasn't over. Oh Tracy knew for experience. For the next two days Stacy would be conscience of her every step. Lest someone notice and wonder why she was walking so strangely. And sitting...oh how sitting had hurt.

"Do you do this often?" Tracy asked.

"What?" Gwen's attention had wandered. Hadn't wandered, so much as been absorbed by the seen on the monitor.

"You know..." Tracy said. "Fuck her.

...in the ass."

"It depends..." Gwen said cautiously. Not wanted Tracy to think she was too much of a pervert. "Once a week or so. But like that? Only once in awhile."

"Like what?" Tracy asked, but then she saw. Saw that Stacy was rubbing her pussy, even as she was being taken so painfully in her rear.

Tracy also noticed Gwen was masturbating now. Getting off on what she was seeing. Well, she wasn't the only one that was wet. Tracy wasn't daring enough to rub herself, but she squeezed her thigh together the release the pressure in her loins.

*************

"What are you doing?" the Gwen on the monitor demanded. "Get that hand out of there. You've been a bad girl and its time to take your medicine."

Stacy whined as her hand was dragged from between her legs. It helped to take the edge off the burning in her ass. And the fucking didn't end. Gwen gave it to her over and over again. Until rational thought was driven from Stacy's head. Until she fucked that cock back. Gave herself up to it. Grunted and moaned. Became a little fuck slut. More animal than human.

"You want to cum now?" Gwen asked as she discarded the rubber cock. "I know you do - I can see it in your eyes. Come here and fuck me."

Gwen hopped over on the bed and spread her legs.

"Cunt to cunt," Gwen said, paying no head as Stacy's shut her eyes and trembled now that her ass wasn't being plundered. Or the relief so visible in those pretty blue eyes, now streaked with tears of dark mascara. The hapless blond slowly got up and mounted the dark-haired basketball star.

Stacy sighed in relief. This was nice. She kissed Gwen and teased her large round nipples. Then she rubbed her smooth sex against Gwen's wiry curly hair. It only took a bit of getting used to, but soon that hair was slick with nectar.

Stacy rocked faster. The other sort of sex...God she hated it. But this? This she loved. This she could get used to. If only...if only there wasn't quite so much of the other. But for now...with her hungry lips against Gwen's own. Her clit...ah... right there against Gwen's button. Gwen's large hands covering her breasts...now she'd forgotten all about what she'd had to endure to get here.

Well almost...

Her ass still throbbed and angry reminder of her sodomy. A dull aching echo. But soon. Soon the heat was spreading in her loins.

"oh God! Oh God!" she cried.

********************

"Can we go back to the other part?" Tracy said. She wasn't gay and didn't like watching the two girls bump uglies.

"Here?" Gwen asked.

"Forward." Tracy said. Right there. The pained hopeless desperation visible in Stacy's eyes. Her poor ass being plundered.

Tracy couldn't help herself. She began to stroke her sex through her panties "Stacy sure seems to like it in the ass. I never would have figured her to be that kind of girl."

"She didn't at first," Gwen said. "But I taught her to love it."

I bet you did, Tracy thought silently and her nostrils flared. She was close now. So very fucking close.

"You know they make a special condom with little knobs on it," Tracy said. "It increases the sensation."

She'd seem them in convenience stores. "Rough Rider" they were called.

"Really?"

"Mmmmm..." Tracy was almost too far gone to talk now. Watching Stacy get fucked in the ass. That tight perfect little ass. Giving the girl her payback for being prom queen. "And I hear some girls can orgasm just from anal play. What you want to do is not let them have ...ahhhh... you know...regular orgasms...tease 'em up real good...but just let them have anal...."

Tracy's fingers sped as the scenario played out in her mind.

"I don't know..." Gwen said, thinking it over. She'd played with Stacy's ass quite a bit, but had never seen the girl climax from that alone.

"They say the sensation is unbelievable...ugh...ah...ah...ahhhh..." Tracy shivered with her orgasm and couldn't talk for moment. "And just look at her Gwen....she's almost there already."

....she thought about what Tracy had suggested. It wouldn't be so hard to keep Stacy teased up. To get the girl nice and juicy - and so very horny. It was a game she'd played at often enough. She could even use the brush again. And the orgasm, if it came...would be from her ass.

Gwen looked at her pretty little cheerleader. Mouth agape. Brow knotted. Lower lip caught between two rows of perfect white teeth. Eyes clenched shut. Giving herself to that big rubber cock that looked so very very large embedded in that slim tight little ass.

Besides...Stacy was almost there already.

Couture
Couture
3,855 Followers