Alone in the Country Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Out in the hall, I was first out and the cousins both eyed me up and down as if they expected something to have changed. They just didn't understand women. I smoothed my hands down the sides and front of my dress and their eyes followed hotly... even as I heated back up. I'd tried to use the time with the girls to cool off my overdrive hormones, but those looks jacked them right up again. Thanks, I thought to them.

Out on the dance floor Rick and I took another turn, pressed as close as two fully dressed people could be. When that song ended, I made him stay and begin a faster tune with me only to get a friend at my back... Jim. Sandwiched between the two aroused me beyond what should've been possible with this much clothing on and was excruciatingly sweet. Rick's shifting hands were all over my hips, his erection rubbing and bumping my lower stomach and the upper part of my mound. Jim's was in turns rubbing from the small of my back to the top of the crack of my ass while his hands roved from my waist up to the undersides of my breasts. Rick nibbled on one earlobe while his cousin rubbed his nose and lips along the other shoulder. All three of us seemed to flow as one from the moment Jim joined us.

When that song ended, I pulled out of their hands and walked straight over to my friends. I kissed each of them on the cheek, even their boyfriends, then told them I really had to go now. As flushed as I knew my face was, my girls didn't need to be told why. The men didn't either when the cousins stepped up behind me to each take an elbow and walk me out to my jeep. Rick tossed his keys to Jim and told him to follow us as he bodily scooped me up and settled me into the driver's seat. Without arguing or anything, Jim left them while Rick climbed in beside me. I didn't say a word. I started the jeep and drove off. I probably should've said something. But I was hornier than two devils... or as horny as my two devils... and needed relief in a big way.

A half hour later, not the least bit cooled off thanks to Rick's naughty hands copping feels all the way home, I hit the button on my dash that opened the gate and watched until Jim cleared it before hitting it again to close it. I'd barely got the key out of the jeep before Jim was there to scoop me out and into his embrace. His lips came down on mine and I lost myself in his firm but surprisingly gentle kiss. Rick took my keys and found the one to let us in then closed the door behind us as Jim blindly walked back to my bedroom. There he gave me over to Rick, who kissed me all the way into the bathroom. He let me go then stepped back and closed the door between us. I watched as the shadow of him stayed right outside before I turned on the light. Turning, I looked at myself in the mirror and almost didn't recognize the flushed woman I saw. My lips were swollen and red and my eyes were bright but slumberous and my nipples were so hard a jeweler could've cut diamonds with them. I grinned then and hurried over to the toilet. As I relieved myself, I pulled my dress off as well as my bra and panties. A few moments later I was rinsing out the clothe I'd used to refresh myself with when my eyes fell on the oil bottle. Grinning again, I grabbed it and turned to open the door. There they stood, their shirts, boots and socks gone, their jeans unbuttoned leaving fun just a zip away. Seeing my grin and the bareness of me, they reached for me and pulled me back between them. I was the meat in this sandwich and they found me very tasty.

Like on the dance floor, they found their places on me. I expected them to be bumping hands or getting in each others way, but they were like a well choreographed dance. While Rick's hands moved up my sides, coasting over Jim's hands where they were moving over my hips to my ass, and lifting my 34C breasts, Jim was dipping his head to take advantage of it, curling his tongue around first one nipple then the other before backing off slightly to lap at the nipples while his cousin pulled me to lay back against his chest. I tucked the bottle of oil into Jims back pocket and smoothed my hands up his strong back until I reached his hair and buried my fingers in it to urge him to take more of me. Even as he did, he was pressing me to his hard, lean stomach and I was tipping my head back and to the side so that I could enjoy another of Rick's deep wet kisses.

Jim's hands dipped under my ass cheeks and came up between my legs and, even though I'd cleaned off the evidence of how wet they'd made me on the dance floor and on the way home, he found me slick and wet again. His fingers dipped into my juices and smeared them as far forward as his long narrow fingers would go, then back up the crack of my ass, making me moan in eager need. With a soft growl, he took me from his cousin, who didn't mind letting me go mid-kiss, and, holding me pressed against his chest, he turned and took me to the bed, laying me down across the width of it. Rick moved around to the other side and leaned in to take a nipple into his mouth as his hands began to caress me again. Jim meanwhile had kissed his way down to my stomach, leaving moist tingling in his wake.

For a moment, both men paused, their hands over the slight mound of my abdomen which hadn't been their the last time they'd had me this naked. I wasn't super thin to begin with, but my work around the house kept me fairly slim in the waist and stomach area. Not so now. Every few days I gained another pound of baby weight. I looked up when the attention was diverted from my flesh and my pleasure to find both men staring at my stomach. Just then, they both smoothed a hand over and around that small mound and each placed a kiss to one side of my belly button. It was astonishingly sweet and told me how much they liked the baby within me. It also made me wonder what I was going to do with two fathers and one baby. A DNA test?

The moment was over within seconds and they were back to turning me into a madwoman, but I didn't forget it. Just set it aside as Jim's lips moved down to my other neatly trimmed mound and began delving for liquid treasure with him lips, tongue and teeth. I arched my breasts into Rick's mouth, one after the other and moaned again and again from all the attention. Had they started the rape out this way, there was no way I would've been able to call it rape. I blinked as this thought crossed my mind and was faced with an arrow of hair going down to disappear into the jeans and smiled as I wrapped my hands around his waist and leaned up to kiss Rick's hard stomach. His muscles contracted for a second, and I slid my hands down under the front of his jeans. The zipper slid down without me ever touching the tab. Dark briefs met my seeking fingers and soon I was under them seeking that fat rod I knew he was hiding. He reared up to look down at me as I pulled him free, balls and all, then he was groaning as I led that bulbous head to my hungry lips. For a second I felt Jim raise his head, but I didn't look to see what they were seeing, I was too busy feeding myself a nice, thick piece of meat. I didn't get far on it, but I sure tried to take all I could. I just hit the back of my throat and after one attempt at deeper, I backed off for fear I'd ruin the moment by gagging uncontrollably. I still had morning sickness but it wasn't as bad and it wasn't all day or even with every meal now. I sure as hell didn't want it while having some really great sex with two men.

Whatever the men saw, increased their vigor. Add that to the evening of teasing and I was soon arching under their hands then jerking as I fell off that mountain peak. I sputtered around the heavy cock in my mouth as I shuddered through the climax. Rick tried to pull back, but I held his hips just as firmly as Jim did mine, keeping me where he wanted me as he lapped up my juices making me jerk and twitch. When he finished, he drew back and Rick took my hands away so that he could do the same. I laid there dazed and confused for a moment, then, as it dawned, I slowly grinned. They just changed places. I didn't disappoint and neither did Rick. He wasn't as good at it as Jim, but he wasn't bad either. And there was no way to take more of Jim, but I treated him to a licking that I hadn't his cousin. Rick had been quieter than Jim. I'd had no doubt that he was aware of my oral fascination and liked it, but it was definitely Jim who was the more vocal. He like to encourage to. With "yeah, like that..." and "oh, that's good..." and "damn, you're gonna make me cum too soon"... Well, it was sure I wasn't discouraged in any way. When I used my teeth a shade beyond gentle, he groaned and carefully pulled out so he could lean down and give me a deep, wild kiss. A moment later he was feeding me his long length again. He liked to watch it disappear and reappear and he plain loved it when I gently gripped him with my teeth so that I left light red tracks on his taut skin.

Right up until I came again, that is. Even more intense than the first, I sucked him as deep as I could and held him there with my teeth as Rick shoved me over the cliff's edge. My spine bowed as I pressed my feet into the mattress and held onto Jim's hips then twisted slightly as Rick let my hips bounce a bit while he tapped my clit again and again, keeping me rolling down a long sloping drop. Jim was a goner. With a groan that sounded rather agonized, he exploded into my mouth. I was clutched in my orgasm's exquisite embrace and just excepted it as best I could until it ran out the sides of my mouth. He pulled out then, barely keeping his skin and snatched up a tissue from the box by the bedside. As I collapsed, Rick stood up while Jim crouched to clean up my face. Luckily not much of it got out.

"I should tan your hide for that." he muttered as I looked up at him through eyes that refused to open all the way.

"You do and you won't have anything left next time." I muttered back, then grinned when his eyes opened wide in surprise. I meant it too. I didn't mind the intense way he'd taken me that first time, not once we got going, but I wasn't about to be anyone's punching bag nor would he ever take a belt to anything but his own pants ever again.

"That wasn't... I didn't mean it that way. Not in a mean way. I didn't want to come right then."

Shrugging, I looked up at Rick and held out my hand so he could help me sit up. Rolling over onto my hands and knees, I scooted up to the edge and rubbed my naked ass against Rick's raging hard on. "Looks like you'll just have to get over it. I didn't want you to come either. You are welcome-- Mhmmm, " I murmured as Rick took the cue and carefully filled my hungry puss up for me. "You can... ahh... come up... uwww, here, for ...mmmm... more." I said, moaning as I shifted my knees so that I leaned further back and so he could go deeper. Jim didn't have to be told twice and soon I was sucking his cock back to full life while Rick brought me to another swift climax that had me shuddering under their hands as I moaned in pleasure. Rick held still as I climaxed, then he withdrew and pulled me off of Jim's once again firm rod. Turning me over he pushed me to the center of the bed then urged me up and over him so that I was above him. Grinning as we all remembered the last time we'd been together, I slowly lowered myself as I murmured, "Should I find my vibrator?"

The men groaned and shook their heads. Jim sat up and as I rose up and down on Rick, he began sucking on the nipple nearest him. After a bit though, he laid back on the bed and just watched as I lost myself in pleasure. In no time, Rick was really getting into it too, pushing up with his hips as he tugged me down so he bury his face between my breasts, then lick and suck his way up and around to the nipples. When I neared another climax, he knew and sat me back up so that they could both watch as I came hard on his stiff cock, just seconds before he gave into his own release. I collapsed a moment later, still shuddering as I tried to catch my breath, resting on his broad chest. He gently caressed my back as Jim leaned in and kissed me with hungry lips. When we broke for air, he laid back again so I turned and kissed Rick deeply. With a sigh, he returned my kiss, then he rolled us onto our sides, making our bodies separate, and grinned as he passed me over to a needy Jim.

Not a bit upset, I rolled over and started to climb onboard, but Jim had other ideas. He rolled me beneath him and carefully slid his long rod into my eager body. Having come once already, he was able to take his time. For a long while he held me close as he gently thrust into me, then, after I climaxed, he withdrew and rolled me into the middle of the bed on my side so that I faced his watching cousin while he filled me from behind. After another climax, he rolled me back over and kissed me as he brought us both to a final climax, then collapsed off to the side. I settled on his chest and he laid his arm under my shoulder as he kissed the top of my head while Rick moved closer and settled against my back, one of his arms going over my hips to my stomach. I fell asleep there, nestled between them.

The next morning, I woke in Rick's arms and he lazily made love to me, barely moving on the bed so as not to wake his cousin. We lay face to face, one of my legs draped high over his hip, our lips exploring as our hands pulled and pressed each other closer. As our orgasms approached, he rolled me beneath him and thrust harder and faster, taking us both over the edge with soft groans of enjoyment. After we recovered sufficient breath, he rolled off of me and pushed me into the waiting arms of his cousin as he gave me a last kiss and slid out of bed. While he was getting into the shower, I turned and found Jim smiling down at me with sleepy eyes. He cuddled me close and even though I felt his morning rise below, he did nothing more than brush his lips over my forehead as one arm cradled my head and the other curled around the middle of my back. We slept again for I don't know how long, an hour or so, then Jim woke me with hungry kisses going down to my breasts. I ended up riding him for a long while, some times slow, some times fast, then slow again before I made him cum once to my two. These two were good at getting them from me. When I rose to go shower, he followed along and after we soaped each other up, he asked if I give him head for a bit so I did. I didn't mind giving blowjobs. I didn't always like the taste of cum but I was finding it easy with Jim. It probably helped that he'd been right at the back of my throat last night. This time, though, he wanted to get close before he pulled me up and into his arms so that he could press me against the cool shower tiles and give me a quick orgasm just as he did too.

My legs were trembling so bad he had to help me dry off and we laughed as he did. I was still rubber kneed as we left the bathroom to find Rick waiting in the bedroom doorway with a brow arched in curiosity. With a shake of my head, I went over to my closet and pulled out a lightweight cotton skirt and tank top and pulled them on over my bare skin. The top had a built in bra and was comfy during the hot summer days. Moving over to the dresser, I pulled out a pair of thongs and made sure the boys got a good look at them as I put them on. Not that I was anywhere near ready for more. In fact I should probably be putting on armor, but loved making them groan as they did.

"I've got work to do and my legs are like Jell-O." I told Rick and he grinned.

"You just need some grub. I hope you don't mind, but I scrounged through your fridge and cabinets and made some breakfast for all of us." he said as his smile faded and both men looked worried he'd done something wrong.

I didn't care. I'd planned on feeding them anyway after I dressed. But, "You cooked?"

He nodded and motioned for me to precede him from the room. "Just some eggs, grits and toast. I didn't find any bacon."

"I'm out." I said as I sniffed the air. Yup, I could smell it now. As we entered the kitchen I saw the food on the table and grinned. "You made salsa too. I love salsa with my eggs." I said as I turned and brushed a quick kiss on his cheek before hurrying over to lean over and smell the rich tomato sauce. He'd used garlic and jalapenos and pureed it just until it was slivers, but not mush, just as I liked it.

"I'm not wild about it, but I always fix it for Jim when he comes for any meal. He likes hot food."

"Mhmmm, so do I."

"Do you want coffee or some of the juice in the fridge?" he asked as Jim joined me at the table.

As Jim held a chair for me to sit, I shook my head, "Juice. I never touch the coffee."

Rick arched a brow as he looked over to the grinder and beans he'd found in her cupboard. Granted he hadn't found much, but there'd been enough for a few pots. "You could've fooled me. You have everything needed for it. The only difference from my place and Jim's is the fact that you don't have fresh dairy creamer. We both dislike using the powder but it works in a pinch."

I looked over to the counter as he poured me my juice and eyed the small bottle of powdered creamer sitting next to two cups of steaming brew. "The dry keeps longer. Just like the whole beans. My best friend, from last night, drinks coffee. She bought all of that stuff so she'd have it when she visits. It's about all she drinks during the day." I said as he brought my juice and his coffee over while Jim carried his own to the table. Each of them settled to one side of me and we dug into the meal with Jim immediately sharing the salsa.

We talked as we ate, about ourselves. Rick and I did most of the talking as Jim was the silent type, but he easily answered any question I put to him and didn't mind Rick telling things about him. I learned that both men were, thankfully, single and not involved, something that, until then hadn't even been a thought in my head, much to my shame.

Rick, however, had been married and had a bitch for an ex-wife. He told me her name and Jim showed me a picture and they told me to stay away from her. Apparently she was making life difficult for him, right down to interfering with his love life. The only thing she didn't touch of his was his job, it's what helped pay her bills after all. They didn't have kids, thankfully for the kids, but not so for hers. Her baby was going to be an only child for a while. He'd wanted kids and so had she, until they'd gotten married. She stayed on the pill the whole time they were supposed to be trying on the honeymoon and for months afterward. When Rick found out he'd been upset but had been willing to wait awhile if that was what she wanted. The marriage had gone down hill from there until she accused him of having affairs. He'd been in love with his wife, but her refusal to believe him and her hateful attitude after he refused to tell her he'd been unfaithful had killed even that in him. He believed she'd been the one, but he'd been unable to prove it. Two of her girlfriends had sworn he'd asked them to be his mistress behind her back.

"Like he'd be that stupid when they were as thick as thieves." Jim muttered.

Jim, now, had never married and hadn't come close. He wanted to, but hadn't found a lady he like enough. There was more to that tale, but even Rick didn't add anything. Jim had been born with the same last name as Rick, but when he'd been four his father had died and when his mother remarried, she'd let her second husband adopt him, that's how she hadn't not known they were cousins. The Jericho's weren't a wealthy family but they had money, part of Rick's ex's reason for keeping her claws in him. But neither of the men had the money. The Jericho with the money now was just Rick's father. However, Jim, nee Jericho, now Shaker, was doing good on his own, while his mother had what little had come to his birth father. She'd given him his first loan so that he could buy his first house and he'd paid her back with interest. He sat there over a second helping and told her he was soon going to be getting another house so that he could sell the one he was in. He wasn't rich, but he was comfortable.