Along Came My Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm cumming!" she moaned. "I'm cumming."

"So am I," I shouted back. I came deep inside of her pussy. I unloaded a lot of cum. I didn't finish till a minute later. I let my cock get soft inside of her, then took it out. My cum was leaking out her pussy in seconds.

I fell to the floor. Fucking Mrs. Myers had exhausted me. I watched her from the corner of my eye though. She was fingering her pussy and tasting my cum off her finger.

Later on we got dressed.

She kissed my cheek. "Thanks for the pleasure," she said. "I had fun."

"What about the super glue?" I asked.

"Fuck it," she said. "It's just a broken plate. If Marshall don't like it he can kiss my ass." She kissed me again. "I gotta go now. I'm suddenly tired."

I watched Josie open the front door and walk out of my house. I went to the window and watched her go into her own house. Her hair blowing gently in the wind. She was my neighbor for only three more months. We never did have any other special meetings. She did leave her husband though. One night he tried to beat her around like the old days, and she snapped. Threw dishes at him. Busted him up pretty good. She moved to Indiana the next. I don't know what's become of her. I'm glad she has a better life now. I'm also glad she was there with me that hot day in June.

12