All Comments on 'Alpha Male'

by TonyDowse

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
toolman501toolman501over 17 years ago
where are these women?

I have looked and looked but failed to find one woman be they friends of my friends, wifes friends, online dating sites... i simply havent found one woman who looks forward to being raped or has been raped and enjoyed it. Your story was entertaining and well written but guys either need to get over this fantasy they have women look forward to being dry fucked by a stranger who might have HIV in a parking lot or label the story fantasy instead of NC.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Not an Alpha Male

Just a rabid dog with a bitch in heat with a touch of Black Widow in her!

asiaprofasiaprofover 17 years ago
Well-written!

Showing a rapid return to cold-blooded sanity,

After a brief hormone-inspired touch of madness!

It was all a matter of who came down to earth first...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Great story

The writing of this brutal story was first-class! Well done. The point is to be convincing, and that is certainly the case here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

This is probably the most interesting non-consent story I've read on literotica. In most of them, the women like being forced--I liked your unique spin on it, where she didn't like their second coupling, wasn't "pleasured against her will." Personally, I found the ending a bit morbid, but on the whole, very interesting!

katgoddesskatgoddessalmost 14 years ago
Different

Well, he certainly got what he deserved! Good story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous