Alpine Hideaway Magic Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The woman shook her head in protest and whined through her nose while trying to say NO emphatically to the woman who was providing expert sexual relief to her burning hot nether parts. She sucked the fouled orb furiously as though she would somehow extract some yet unseen liquid from within. Her derriere circled drunkenly in the air as it pushed and rubbed against my grandmothers deft hand and fingers. Oma began to alternately slap the woman's perfect bottom and then return to frigging it -- within two minutes bringing her right to the edge of climax only to deny her the luxury of release!

The woman howled like a maddened demon and screamed through her nasal passages and sucked and slurped the filthy whip end as Oma chided her -- all the while rubbing and frigging the blonde's woman parts. I had determined my grandmother could have a mean streak if she felt her family was threatened. This was proof.

"Alright, alright you! Stop your fussing! Let's get this out of your mouth my dear!" Grandmother cooed to the woman. She pulled the whip from the woman's mouth with an audible POP! and slapped her on her buttocks with a resounding - SPLAT! This produced a loud yelp from the cruel blonde.

"Now get to your feet! Stand up, stand up! Haven't got all day!" When the woman was now standing Oma had new instructions.

"Back your ass up my dear against the hard cock of that strong blonde behind you! Fitting that a soldier of the Reich should plow an perfect blonde specimen such as yourself! You do want a hard cock up your cunny don't you?"

The woman whimpered and nodded an emphatic YES as she bent at the waist partially and backed up against the paralyzed soldier's throbbing erection -- he looked down wide eyed in anticipation of what was about to commence. Grandmother seized his cock and guided its head to the mouth of the blonde woman's now steamy cunny-hole while using her other hand to steady her Aryan rump for penetration. She then fiddled the woman's rectum with her fingertips as the cruel blonde began to slide down the cock's length. The look on the woman's face told the rest of the story as she opened her mouth into a wide panting smile and closed her eyes. Her nostrils flared with excitement and she again whined through her nose while taking his girth deep into the recesses of her womb. He struck the back of the tunnel.

"Oohhhhhhhhhhhhh!" the woman called out to nobody in particular with contentment for the first time in several minutes. "Oooohhhhh JAAAAAAA!" she said as she pinched her nipples and frotted her cunny!

"Yes missy, enjoy his nice wide Vengeance Weapon!" Grandmother encouraged her.

The woman pushed herself back and for the on his cock, stroking him in up to the hilt and then back almost to withdrawal then back in again. The young man opened his mouth and closed his eyes throwing his head back slightly as the warmth of a wet cunt engulfed his member! Grandmother then looked at the red headed soldier all alone and helpless, his cock still ZEIG HEIL --ing away with no attention.

"Tsk! Tsk! Poor dear! Should Granny take care of you?" she asked. He nodded emphatically betraying some shame.

"It's alright deary let Oma do the driving!" Grandmother said as she turned around facing away from him and while bending at the waist backed herself up onto his tree-limb of a cock until it slid up to its length in her cunny. The man exhaled loudly and flecks of spit shot from his lips onto Oma's back as she began to piston herself back and forth upon the red-headed soldier's penis.

"Oh, so nice that cockie of yours young man! So nice and pleasing!" she critiqued. She and the blonde woman bucked and danced and pushed on the cocks furiously but again Oma was in control. Only she would say when people would be allowed to come and SHE would choose who! The four moaned and grunted and fucked in joyful agony and after a few minutes of this, Grandmother began to become wide eyed as her climax was immenent!

"AAaaaaaaawwwwhhhhhrrrr!" Oma called cried out -- her voice an impassioned sob of joy! She had cum but again no relief was insight for the other three and she continued to grind and piston on the hapless cock of her captive.

"Alright my three caged birds! Time for your interrogation! I will ask the questions. You will tell the truth -- all of it! I will then see how merciful I am feeling -- understand!" The three heads all nodded urgently.

"Excellent!" She looked over her shoulder at the red-headed soldier.

"You wish for me to free your hands?"

He responded with a nod panting and grunting all the while. A few drops of sweat dropped from his brow and landed on Oma's tattooed back.

"Alright, what is your name?" she questioned.

"Private Martin Scheckert, Madame!" He answered more intent on being allowed to cum and Oma was not having any of THAT for the moment as she slid back and forth on his veiny stone column of a cock that was stretching her in a way she found particularly delightful. She continued with her line of questioning.

"Good, and what unit are you with?"

"Uughh! The One Hundred and Seventeenth Volksgrenadier Regiment Reserve, P..P...P..Provisional!" he blurted out. His balls were howling. It was evident that he wished to unload them into the sucking warmth of the wet cunt milking his loins with vigor.

"Ah so you were activated I see! So are there more of you in the village?"Oma queried.

"Nein! It is just me and the other one here!" He motioned with his eyes to the other soldier who was being fucked hard by the wonderfully animated rump of the blonde woman. The pair in question were panting and heaving and cursing in hushed whispers punctuated only by the nasal whines of the woman as she found a particularly enjoyable spot here and there for the younger blonde fellow's cock to bump her insides.

"And what of the woman? How did you come in contact with her?"

He was trying to avoid speaking further but Grandmother's lewd rump urged him on.

"C'mon my pretty one! Answer this and I promise I will let your arms free!"

"We were awakened this morning and told to report to the watch sergeant who told us --UUUGHHH! Th..th ...th..that we would accompany this W...WAH...WAH..W...Woman's Auxillary in a search of this village to find the deserter Private Stephan B...B...BAUMER!"

"Good! And did you find him?" she asked. He shook his head.

"Excellent! You may now have use of your arms! See how easy that is! Now give me a good fuck you strong soldier of the Reich!" she said licking her lips. He found he had use of his shoulders , arms and hands but his legs were still trapped. He grabbed my grandmother's hips and pulled her onto his cock before pushing her away and then repeating the process sliding in and out. He was using my Grandmother's rump to masturbate and relief his loin-fire but she still was in control and he was not to crescendo until she allowed it!

"And are you a virgin Martin!" Grandmother asked with a wicked smile.

"Ja Fraulein!"

"You are NOT NOW!" she corrected him. The reality of it all suddenly dawned upon him and he paused for a second and then vigorously returned to his carnal duties. Grandmother turned her attention to the other hapless couple and addressed the blonde man who still had his manhood impaled in the wriggling rump of the blonde cursing woman. She tossed her head from side to side in an attempt to bring herself to climax but Grandmother was in control -- DEFINITELY IN CONTROL!

"And you my Blonde young man. What is your name?" Oma asked.

"Private Dieter Antmuller, Fraulein Baumer!" he answered somewhat distracted by the magnificent rump bucking and sliding on his loin-log.

"And were you going to shoot my grandson if you found him?"

"N...N.....NEIN! We were t..to bring him back to the schloss headquarters in the next town for questioning. He w..w..was only t..to be arrested." He looked as if he might explode and beads of sweat formed on his brow.

"Questioning? By whom? By this one?" Grandmother said motioning to the panting whining blonde flurry of sex that now dancing and cursing on the end of his cock.

"Nein, Fraulein. We were to give him to a man named Klaus Dietrich! He is with the Geheime Staatspolizei."

"The GESTAPO!" Grandmother gasped (not at the cock pushing in and out of her but instead from the full force of the realization of how seriously this was being taken).

"Why would the Gestapo want a deserter? Wouldn't this be simply a problem for the Army?" Grandmother continued.

"Herr Dietrich has said that all deserters are enemies of the State and this disease of cowardice must be cleansed by other hands than that of the Army! He said as much to our entire unit in a proclamation he read to us not four days ago." He added this without any attempt of evasion --he had no resistance.

"Good, well you can have use of your arms too!" Oma still in shock relented. The blonde man grabbed the cursing maiden and began to furiously fuck her, his sweat dripping occasionally onto her backside. This now made the woman turn up the volume on her nasal moaning which became a lusty snarl of raging passion.

"Do you need to cum again my dear?" Oma queried the woman.

"Oh JA- WOHL, OMA! LET ME CCCC-UUMMM! .....AAHH ...PLEASE!" the blonde woman howled.

"Very well my dear! Then a screaming writhing fountain of passion you shall be. RELEASE!"

"UUGGGGGHHHHH!" was the only thing that escaped the blonde woman's mouth as a small bodily tremor began to build in her core, then she fell silent and stared into space ahead of her. Her intensifying condition was so strong her voice failed her and she could only form an "O" with her delectable mouth. Her eyes searching for infinity moved up to the ceiling to where I was hiding in plain view but for my invisibility. She stared straight through me not noticing (and probably not caring if she had seen me as she had more urgent business at hand...or more appropriately in the volcano of her sex). The full force of her orgasm came crashing through her body - up out of her loins and through her open mouth!

"OOOHHH! WAAAAAHHHHHH!" she called as she convulsed and writhed and fucked while the blonde man fucked her with all his fury. Then there was a loud dripping splatter as her cunny juiced and splashed a donation of wet pearly dew that dripped from her sex and ran down both of their legs to leave another wet fishy puddle on the floor.

"WAAAAAHHHHH! UGHH! HAAAH!" the blonde woman called as a second wave struck her body and produced yet another splash of dew that reminded me of a cow pissing on a flat barn floor as it added to the growing fish puddle.

"That was a wonderful crashing crescendo my pretty." Grandmother observed, "but it appears you have been a rude houseguest and left a puddle of your sexing on my kitchen floor! I feel your sexual agitation rising again!" With that Grandmother hopped off of the cock that had been plowing her so long and now issue forth a new punishment.

"Get over here and push this man's cock up your asshole, this red-headed Knight of the Reich (Reserve-Provisional) is going to stretch your dung-hole!" With those instructions from Grandmother the blonde woman was seized by new passion and she separated from the cock in her cunny only to dash across the room, bend at the waist and take the ardent cock of the red-headed Private Martin Scheckert into her pink puckered bum. The young man tossed his head back again as his cock spearheaded an attack on her rectum and his hands grabbed the firm Aryan rump and began to stroke and piston.

Grandmother seeing that they were properly joined strode over to the blonde soldier stepping through the puddle left by the blonde woman, bent at the waist, and pushed his veiny throbbing telegraph pole up against the mouth of her anus. He ran his hands over her tattooed back in preparation for what was about to happen as Grandmother sucked in her breath, let it out, and pushed with a grunt back onto his cock like she was crapping an immense turd. The success of her impalement of rectum upon his member was evident as her eyes went from slits to wide open blue pools of excitement! The man opened his mouth and closed his eyes as his hands grabbed my grandmother and pulled her onto his cock sending its tip deep into the depths of her bowels.

"HAAAAAAR!" he called out to far reaches of the room. Grandmother bucked and fucked hard back against him and then began to piston herself to and fro with a smile of wicked contentment.

"That's it! Fuck my pretties! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! Stretch the turd tunnels on these two women! Make our next crap an event to remember! BLITZ OUR BOWELS!" Grandmother screamed! Not ten seconds later she was overtaken by her own selfish needs and she grunted and cursed and moaned as a climax hit her.

"AAAAAAAGGGGHHHHH! JAAAAA!" came the heroic call of my grandmother as a crescendo of lust hit her like an avalanche. Her mouth opened, she went silent, and a spritz of dew splashed from her cunny being probed by her frantically rubbing fingers. Her sex drops piddled down two sets of legs and feet and added to the volume of the already substantial floor puddle.

Satisfied for a moment, Oma hopped off the now filthy cock of the blonde man, stepped out of the floor puddle and addressed the blonde woman whose back country was being viciously savaged by a rampant cock.

"Separate from him! Time to switch! Now get over here on your knees in this puddle and suck this cock clean!" Grandmother said to the woman and swished her toe in the puddle of fishy woman juices with a grin. The blonde obeyed and hopped of the red-headed man's now fouled member, her anus issuing forth a loud fart in salute. She walked over and plopped on her knees with a wet splat in the fishy piddle pool so that her legs were slightly apart and her thighs and bum rested in the slimy kitchen floor swampy wetness that had been provided by the two cunnies.

She seized the cock of Private Dieter Antmuller and forced it into her hungry mouth and began sucking in loud wet slurping noises while she worked her now sodden cunny with her hand. The man wheezed and panted and whimpered slightly in wondrous delight of the woman's wet hungry mouth working his veiny V2 rocket to new heights of blissful agony. He ran his fingers through the woman's now unkempt flowing blonde hair and ensnarled them in the locks and then guided her by her mane at a pace he found favorable.

"Remember to breathe through your nose my dear so you can send his wonderful shwanze on a collision course past your Teutonic Tonsils!" Grandmother coached. The blonde woman nodded and moaned in acknowledgement as she drew the length of the man's cock into her mouth and throat. Grandmother surveyed the scene with her hand on one hip and then strode to the couple and bestowed a lewd wet kiss on the young man, her cow-like tongue probing the recesses of his mouth. She then broke contact and hurried over to the red-headed soldier and dropped to her knees and began to fellate his filthy lap-cannon.

The man tossed his head from side to side and then back and forth open mouthed and groaning. Grandmother's greedy mouth sucked and slurped the man's angry penis while her hands squeezed his balls like they were two pieces of fruit that she was inspecting in a market. His hands brushed away her head-kerchief and the red cloth fell to the floor. His hands seized Oma's black hair in a crude ponytail and began pumping her head like a sucking masturbatory toy as she drew his cockwurst deep into her throat gagging and moaning with joyous energy.

Meanwhile, the blonde woman loudly slurped and suckled her golden haired partner with equal fervor in an attempt to goad his bollocks into launching a generous portion of man-milk down her greedy gullet. The two women soon reduced the two soldiers to quivering moaning whimpering masses of cursing vulnerable flesh as the female mouths joined in a chorus of wet saliva sounds and gagging mildly as cocks struck the back of throats. This went on for a few minutes until Grandmother was ready for yet another change in the activities. She raised her hand and snapped her fingers.

Both men howled and roared as they bucked and cursed and climaxed sending their salty Aryan Custard jetting into the gobbling mouths of the two women who swallowed it down their throats into their stomachs. Great audible gulping sounds were heard from Grandmother and the Blonde woman as they enjoyed a breakfast of warm protein. At least they had something hot in their bellies to fortify them for what was to come. The two men bent at the waist hands on their hips panting and exhausted. Grandmother popped the slackening penis from her mouth with a loud wet champagne cork -- POP! She licked her lips and swallowed again as she spoke.

"That was excellent my darlings and very nutritious I might add! I think now we might wish to change location. Let's move to the center of the room and get comfortable on the floor!" She moved to the center of the room and motioned to the three. Then she remembered she still held the feet of the two soldiers fast with her paralysis spell so she released its hold on their feet, much to their relief! They wobbled like newborn cots on unsteady legs over to my grandmother. The Blonde woman stood from knees to her feet and as she too was a little unsteady, slipped in the pool of hers and Grandmother's pearly dewy secretions and landed with a smack and a thump on her superior Aryan rump splattering the puddle further about the room!

"WAAAAAAHHHHH!" she bawled.

"Silence that you clumsy strumpet! Get up on your feet and walk like an adult should and rest yourself on your new piece of furniture ......MY FACE!" said Grandmother lying down on the floor. The woman whimpered but obeyed and strode over to Oma on the floor already lying with her legs apart as the two men stood at either end of her looking down in bemused chagrin as to what would happen next. All the three intruders could do was OBEY! Grandmother still had them.

The woman looked down at Grandmother perplexed at first. Oma rolled her eyes in astonishment -- it was obvious she would have to do all the coaching. She sighed and gestured with her hands in exasperation at what she intended the woman to do.

"Look Dearest, your bottom goes here on my face and your face goes down THERE where my cunny is! Understand? Oh and I do believe the three of you are experiencing that peculiar sensation of sexual agitation again! You two men stand by as we will need you shortly -- ZEIG HEIL!" With Grandmothers kurt instruction the woman laid down on Oma straddling her face with her crotch while my grandmother's hands guided her blonde head down to her waiting cunny. The two cocks immediately hardened and returned Oma's inspiring salute in a series of never ending rising and falling ZEIG HEILs! Again both men found their feet and legs frozen fast and their hands stuck to the sides as they watched the lesbian scene unfold below them on the floor. Grandmother was saving them for the present.

Grandmother went to work licking and sucking at the blonde's quim and after a few seconds the woman began to reciprocate in kind. Soon the sounds of moaning impassioned slurps and gobbling of drippy cunnies filled the room as the two women made love in a Sapphic embrace worthy of the poetess herself. The blonde responded to Oma's licking and cunny nibbles by grinding her pelvis into the old witch's face attempting maximize the extent of the pleasurable sensation. Oma's hands clutched fistfuls of the golden locks of the blonde's mane and forced her head and lapping tongue and lips hard against her clitty and runny cunny. The two women bucked and humped in a furious mutual Yin-Yang face fuck moaning sloshing against each other.

Soon their passion rose to the edge of a great orgasmic precipice and Grandmother sensing this apparently snapped her fingers just as her own climax was upon her sending both women into a loud sobbing spiraling pair of simultaneous crescendos! Both women screamed and shook as cunnies juiced and leaked over lips and chins, puddling the floor again in a new fishy pool.