Alpine Hideaway Magic Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was wonderful! ....Did you like that my ....dear?" Grandmother panted after a few seconds.

"Oh....Ja Oma! ...Ja!" Was the hoarse reply from the blonde.

"Good my dear because we will now be joined by these two cocks for some more spirited coupling! Can you feel your insides burn with new desire? Like an itch you cannot scratch!"

The woman nodded and attempted to squash her hips down on Oma's face for relief but the old witch pushed her rump to one side slightly and spreading the blondes ass-cheeks, called up to the two men standing at either end of the Sapphic display.

"Report to your fox-holes boys, and get in them!" Oma commanded. Both men dropped down to their knees, the red-head positioning his cock at the blonde woman's cunny and the blonde man at Oma's sopping wet sex hole. They pushed their cocks into the pair of quims and both women responded with an appreciative groan of pleasure.

"Alright lads! Commence the attack!" Grandmother announced before she returned to flicking the blonde woman's clitty with a combination of tongue and fingers. The blonde picked up on this and reciprocated. Grandmother spied the whip across the room on the floor and pointed to it. It shot across the kitchen floor sliding over the surface into Oma's deft hand. She placed the foul orb at the end of the handle into the blondes pink wrinkly rectum and then returned her attention to the woman's clitty. Soon the scene was transformed into a writhing mass of sweaty, swearing, moaning, heaving bodies -- all pushing and fucking and licking with reckless abandon!

Within a few minutes the women had separated and were now on all fours side by side with the two men on their knees behind them plowing their furrows. This was directly below and to the front of me so that I could look down and see four ecstatic faces twisting and contorting in a mix of raging lust and open-mouthed joy. Grandmother after a minute or so then made the men switch and the two women repositioned so both ladies were on all fours with facing each other from just a few inches apart and the men continued the to plow their cunnies.

The two ladies, one blonde young and statuesque, the other brunette, old, wrinkled and tattooed moaned and bucked against the two sweating men who furiously rammed their cocks into their upturned rumps. Grandmother leaned forward and bestowed a big wet kiss on the blonde girl's mouth, her cow tongue probing the inner workings of the maidens tongue lips and tonsils! The woman returned the kiss, enjoying the Sapphic greeting with genuine ardor. Both men watched the lesbian tongue dance and inspired by the carnal display, found new energy and redoubled their frantic assault on the two cunnies with loud huffing and puffing.

The red-headed man was particular loud with his wheezing and panting but Grandmother's mind had a vice-like lock on his climax and his seed remained in a cage deep inside his bollocks which she reached back to stroke and caress to prolong his wondrous agony. The blonde man was making loud wet smacking sounds as his pelvis repeatedly against the rump of the blonde maiden who responded to each stroke with a half whimper half yelp of excitement. The whole chorus of moans and sobs reminded one of a barn filled with animals at feed time. Grandmother managed through her own enjoyment to clear her mind through her fucking and bestow a new set of questions upon the blonde woman.

"And you, UUuuugh! My pretty......Ooommph oh.h...h...Ugh! What is your name?"

"Woman's Auxillery Member Sabina Antmuller, Fr....Fra.....Uggghh! OOOOH! ....FRAULEIN!"

"And what was your mission with these men? Uuughh! Oh Ja Martin! Das ist gut junge!"

"I was to conduct m..muh...m..my search with them a....a..and OHHHH! report to Herr Dietrich what we f..f..f.. found!"

"Are there to be any other's coming later?"

"I do..d...do not know, Fraulein! Aaagh! AWWWW! ....Ja Dieter that is SOOOO GUT! ..JUST LIKE THAT AND WE NEVER SAY ANYTHING ABOUT ZIS, JA!" the blonde said over her shoulder to the nodding young man.

"Wait pretty! What did you say?! Is your last name Antmuller?" Grandmother asked. Now the interrogation was becoming much more interesting to her! Both blonde heads nodded in shameful lust of knowing a forbidden truth that was being overpowered by a burning desire in their loins.

"Ja Fraulein! ......Private Antmuller is my little brother. Just eighteen and he was just called up last y...y...year! The one f..f...fucking..you is our cousin Martin also eighteen! They are just boys and I fear I have somehow corrupted them -- oh the shame! Oh JA! DIETER LIKE THAT MEINE LIEBE! JUST LIKE THAT! FUCK ME JUST LIKE THAT! "the blonde woman answered.

"TSK! TSK! TSK! Such a terrible thing you have done! This is a crime before the Reich! You could be arrested or WORSE for such things!" Grandmother chided. The blonde woman nodded her head shamefully frowning her blonde mane partially covering one eye and then her look of shame changed to a snarl of lust as she returned to the business of the fuck. She was quite different from the intimidating figure she presented just a while before. To tell the truth she now looked ridiculous, on all fours swearing and panting, covered in sweat and cunny drippings, a whip sticking from her ass, - and her younger brother fucking her with abandon while she urged him on!

Grandmother now was ready for another climax against the cock banging away at her insides and she was done punishing these three. With that she allowed her orgasm to once more build to the right level of intensity. Then she snapped her fingers.

At once all four figures bucked and howled with joy as the two men shot their steaming offerings into the wombs of the generously bawling women whose bodies shook and tremored in grateful acceptance of such wonderful libations. Splattering cunnies deposited a new donation of pearly dew to the already sticky floor mess. Four bodies fell on the floor exhausted. They lay where they fell for several minutes not able to do anything more than make labored breaths totally spent and done. If the intruders had any ill intent to my grandmother or myself, the exertion of the previous activities had eliminated that threat!

Finally Oma raised her head and rolling over pushed the redheaded man off her -- he rolled off her into a puddle of fish drippings on the floor motionless except for his breathing. Grandmother now figured it was time for these three to make a departure. She rose to her feet and addressed the three.

"On your feet my sleepy ones! On your feet!" She stood there naked with one hand on her hip as a sergeant would address a batch of new recruits. The three rose slowly like a procession of the damned from the inferno and stood on wobbily legs awaiting instructions.

"Line up by your clothes at the door!" Grandmother commanded. The three moved to the heaps of clothing by the door -- the most comical of the group being the blonde woman who walked in short ginger steps -- partly from being plowed so vigorously and partly because a whip was still lodged in her bunghole! Grandmother shook her head and grabbed the whip as the woman walked to the edge of the room, and giving the whip a quick tug, brought it from the woman's nether hole with another loud wet fart being emitted from the blonde's tailpipe as the handle exited its warm temporary lodgings. Grandmother stood in front of them with the whip, tapping it in one hand as the woman had done at the beginning of the encounter. Oh yes the tables had turned!

As the three stood in line before their clothes, Grandmother located her wand and surveyed the room and the condition of the three. TSK! TSK! TSK! This would not do! She gave the wand several swishes and the wet puddles became globs of liquid suspended in the air which she then motioned to the open window. The globs flowed to the window and then through the opening like pulled by some strange gravity, only to splash on the grass harmlessly just outside.

Satisfied by the cleanup of the room, Oma turn to the three and with a swoosh removed all the evidence of a wild violent session of copulation for the men, the soiled damp blonde woman, and lastly Grandmother herself. All the wetness and body fluids and after sex residue was gone! Oma was many things but untidy was not one of them!

"Alright darlings get dressed and then I have new instructions for you!" The three quickly rummaged through the pile of clothing on the floor and began to dress. Grandmother went to the table and grabbed the two rifles and brought them to the men who set them on the floor until their gear was secure. Then Grandmother swished her wand and the blonde's hair was straightened and pulled back into the original cruel bun. The whole time, the eyes of the three showed no emotion or apparently awareness of what was happening -- almost like they were sleepwalkers on a midnight stroll. Oma handed the woman the hair clasp for the bun and the blonde put it in place. Lastly Grandmother, looked her in the eyes and put one more thing in order.

"You are a NAZI bitch who came into my house and who tried to harm my family, but I do not intend for you to bear your brother's child. I consider the fact that you fucked your brother and loved it retribution enough. You will not swell with child from him." With that she passed her wand across the woman's abdomen and rendered the seed of her brother unable to take root. Now it was time to wake the three from their delirium but there was one more thing. Grandmother had special instructions.

"You three are to report back to Herr Dietrich that you came to this house but you did not find Stephan Baumer. In fact, the woman who lives here is not Hilde Baumer but instead Hilda Bauer! A clerical error has been made at your headquarters. There has never been a Hilde Baumer here, you understand!" The three nodded mechanically.

"Good, and one more thing, you will depart down this road to your headquarters to make your report. As you get twenty steps down the road you three will become overwhelmed by sexual agitation again and you will go to that thick grove of pine trees next to the road. You will plunge into the pine trees and once far enough from the road you two men will take turns fucking this blond strumpet in the ass while she sucks the cock hard of the other man until you achieve a resounding climax, the three of you!" The three again nodded mechanically. Grandmother certainly had a streak that was mischievous and mean! She placed the whip in the hands of the blonde woman and clapped her hands to break the spell.

"Well," said the woman, "I am satisfied Fraulein that our work here is done! But I warn you that the Reich takes this matter very seriously. If you possess any knowledge in the future of the whereabouts of Stephan Baumer you will contact our headquarters?"

"Oh Ja! Heil Hitler!" shouted Grandmother standing naked in front of the three who did not realize she was fully unclothed before them. The Blonde merely returned the salute to the oblivious to Oma's nudity and motioned the two soldiers to the door. She absentmindedly tapped her chin with the butt of the whip and then as she strode through the door noticed it had a peculiar smell -- she couldn't quite place what it was but put it out of her mind as she followed the two men up the street.

Naked, Grandmother closed the door and then turned to look at me invisible on the ceiling.

"Fall like a feather!"

Immediately my bonds released me from the ceilings grasp and I fell slowly to the floor. I ceased concentrating and became visible once again -- it had been exhausting to hold such a condition for so long. I joined Grandmother as she watched the three depart up the street. The two men and the woman walked up the road going out of town and then immediately began to fiddle with their clothing and then upon reaching the grove of pines, looked from side to side and then up and down the road. When they saw the escape was unnoticed (save Grandmother and myself whom they did not notice), they disappeared quickly into the woods with great haste. Grandmother chuckled at this as she gathered her clothes and dressed.

"Let's get out of here and get up the mountain. I wish to fetch herbs and it is time for your first day's lesson. You will learn to find medicine up on that mountainside with me teaching you just what to look for!" Grandmother beamed at what she had just done but now she was jubilant for a new reason, she had a pupil. Her new student had a few questions for her.

"Oma, do you think they will come back?"

"No," she chuckled "that was a pretty powerful spell! They won't remember any of this but they will remember a spirited fuck session in those woods. I imagine that blonde bitch will have an areshole the size of a Zeppelin hangar by the time the lads are through plowing her bottom land soil!"

"But Oma, why if you had the power to suggest what they would do and say did you not just tell them to report your alibi to the Gestapo and be done with it? Did you really have to fuck all three?" I asked.

Grandmother blushed with a little shame on her face and looked at the floor and her feet averting my eyes.

"A girl like me has needs of a sort from time to time." she said sheepishly with a look of being caught at something. Then she looked at me with feigned impatience like the embarrassment and the silence was a little too much. She grabbed a sack and put my hat on my head. Retying her kerchief on her head she looked out the window to check the weather. She opened the door and with a playful swat on the seat of my pants she looked at me and said, "Let's go!"