Altar Boys

Story Info
Tammy's coven knows true Darkness.
3k words
4.02
37.2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oneiria
oneiria
120 Followers

Tammy Rothstein ran her tongue along the hard muscles of the strapped man's abdomen. She stopped when her eye became level with the tip of his firm phallus. She could not believe how hard he was. He should be scared flaccid, not scared stiff, she thought. Only death awaited him here. It just went to show you how stupid men really were, Tammy mused. The inferior half of the species was ruled by one thing only.

She looked at the drop of pre-cum that had oozed out of the small mouth at the tip of the man's penis. She slowly closed her eyelashes around the tiny pearl, lubricating her eye with a tear of semen. A tear of death. The strapped man trembled in response.

She looked up at her sisters in the Craft and smiled. They were all skyclad of course, and Tammy could see their twenty-two magnificent breasts, albeit blurred by her tear of cum. Even Martha Jeffreys, the group's crone, despite the wrinkles that graced her cheeks and throat, sported pendulous breasts that were as soft and flawless as a twenty-year-old girl's. And why not? They were all twelve avatars of the Earth Mother. The givers of life. The bringers of death.

And behind them in waiting stood the Grand Master himself, his organ rigidly erect as always, his face hidden by the black hood, the metal spikes gleaming on his leather collar, his chains glistening in the candlelight.

Tammy had still never seen his face, no matter how many times she had let him thrust himself into her various orifices as she had lain upon this very altar to receive the sacrament of blood.

But that organ of his. She knew its every curve, its every trembling desire. Its anger when it pounded its way inside her body in a desperate attempt to find a shelter of skin, To batter its way back into the paradise of the womb. To escape, even for a moment, the emptiness of the Void.

But this night she would envelop another. Tonight she would fuck Death itself. And finally come face to face with the mystery of life. Finally gaze upon the countenance of her true Master.

She had been extremely lucky finding this coven. For years she had searched in vain for its like, only finding pseudo-witches. Little more than health food freaks, obsessed in saving the planet from poisonous chemicals and male oppression, dabbling in things they could never understand.

But her new sisters knew the Darkness. Had each drunk deeply of the Void in years of drug addiction and madness. And had finally found the way out.

Tonight it was her turn. She crawled up the hard torso of the man who lay strapped to the wooden altar in a mocking reverse of the traditional black mass. Tammy's young breasts traced their way up the naked man's chest, their erect nipples brushing tantalizingly against his naked flesh, her luxurious red hair flowing over his skin. She straddled the man and felt the iron strength of his muscles against the wetness of her nether mouth. She gripped his nipple in her cunt as she gazed into his open eyes. She could see from their glazed look that the drugs she had poured into his gasping mouth were beginning to take their toll. She could feel the second potion beginning to work inside her own body as well. Martha still would not tell her, a mere initiate, the recipe for the witches' broth. Judging from the effects she was feeling, she assumed maybe a little datura, maybe some ketamine. A little ecstasy perhaps. Her body felt good, glowing in fact. Although her mind longed to ride on the final journey. To accompany the man into death. To draw his last breath from his body. Into her own. To ride the endless winds of night with two souls.

She looked down at the man as she slowly worked her cunt back and forth on his chest. He grinned stupidly at her, as men always did. She wondered just what her sisters had told this man. How about a little party? Just let us strap you to this table and all twelve of us will do you at once? Just a little B&D and some harmless fun? You don't mind if we cut you a little bit, do you? Maybe kill you at the end? Our little sister here needs to undergo a sort of religious communion, you see. We're sure you want to help her out.

Tammy licked her lips in anticipation. They had promised her a newborn next. The blood from its severed throat pouring into Tammy's eager mouth. Tammy's soul merging with its newborn mind as it plummeted back into the darkness of the Void from which it had just emerged. Tammy had read all the exposes of infant sacrifice, of course. How it was just all false memory syndrome and urban folklore. She had always known it had to be real. Thank the Goddess she had found this coven at last!

They passed the chicken to her then, its wings flapping as if in anticipation of its fate. Reluctantly, she slid off the man, immediately missing the warmth of his skin against the wet flesh of her crotch.

She held the squawking bird high above her head with her right hand and with the left she accepted the blade.

"Blessed be the Mother," the coven chanted as one. "From flesh to flesh, from blood to blood."

Tammy drew the blade across the chicken's throat, severing its head with a single stroke.

She held the bird's empty neck over the strapped man, letting the blood pour over his crotch, the smooth skin of his chest.

Her sisters came forward then to receive the communion. Twelve tongues licked every drop of gore from the strapped man's penis, his balls, the hard muscles of his inner thigh. Tammy felt Greta Masterson's naked breasts sliding over her back, as Greta's mouth sought out the man's anus. Tammy licked the man's straining neck free of blood, the coppery taste of it like nectar to her soul. She patiently waited her turn, then finally was invited to place her own mouth over the head of the man's penis. She squeezed it with her lips. It throbbed desperately as she licked the glans and reached down with her fingers to massage his balls. She felt them jump in her hand and quickly withdrew the man's prick from her mouth. It would not do for him to come just yet. She ran her tongue along the underside of the man's penis as a form of consolation. She felt his whole body quiver in response. Then a wave of dizziness overcame her. The drugs were going to give her scant time to do all that she had to do.

She looked up the man's torso only to see Mona's butt bouncing up and down on the man's head. Mona was the ninth to mount him, her cunt riding his tongue, and she clutched his long brown hair in both her hands, pressing his face tight against her mound. She rocked back and forth on his mouth. The man showed no signs of tiring. Under the urging of innumerable aphrodisiacs he was clearly up to this task. Up to the grandness of his imminent death.

Tammy began the rite of the thousand cuts as Jane mounted him, her cunt spilling its juices into the man's eager mouth even as Tammy drew the scalpel across his hitherto perfect flesh. The man flinched with each cut but otherwise did not even seem to take notice. Probably the effect of the witches' potion, Tammy figured. His tireless mouth kept working until Jane was finally spent and Martha Jeffreys took her place atop the man's face, her huge crone's cunt burying the man's nose and tongue as if trying to draw his whole body back into her womb. She rocked back and forth, her clitoris rubbing its way up and down the length of the man's perfect nose as she cried out in wave after wave of ecstasy.

Finally, it was the Grand Master's turn. He too climbed the altar and straddled the man's head, bending to kiss him through the hole in his mask before sitting full astride him and placing his massive balls into the man's waiting mouth. The man had smiled at the Grand Master as if he knew him, which Tammy thought was strange, and he licked the Master's balls eagerly, which Tammy found equally strange, even through the fog of her own aphrodisiac-wracked brain. The strapped man had clearly been no homosexual. She would not have even thought him bi.

As Tammy's scalpel sliced further into the his already mutilated flesh, the strapped man lifted his head to receive the Grand Man's giant organ, smiling as he did so. The Grand Master seized the strapped man's hair as he plunged his throbbing organ deeply into the man's throat, time and time again, like a battering ram trying to break into the tender confines of the man's inner body. Cheryl climbed upon the altar, her tanned legs wrapped around the strapped man's torso, and she began licking and sucking the Grand Master's balls as he plunged in and out of the strapped man's brutalized mouth. Cheryl used both her hands to open the Grand Master's buttocks and plunged her tongue deep within his anus as he thrust faster and faster into the strapped man's mouth. Her breasts rested on the back of the Grand Master's thighs, as her tongue worked its way deeper and deeper into the crack in the Grand Master's ass.

The strapped man's lips remained tightly clenched around the Grand Master's organ, his tongue busily working the skin of the shaft until finally the Grand Master cried out, seeming to ask for release, but the strapped man continued to suck him and suck him and suck him, until the Grand Master had to push his too eager mouth away. He descended from the table, supported by Tammy's naked coven sisters, his hands absently clutching their breasts as they lowered him gently into a waiting chair. Dina gently rested her head in his lap, her soft tongue licking the blood from his bruised and still throbbing organ.

It was finally Tammy's time. The ritual proper would now commence. Martha handed her the final cup of broth, which Tammy drank eagerly.

Then Tammy climbed back on the altar, once again straddling the man's chest as she slowly drew the scalpel across his throat. "This will be your death, worm. We brought you here only to kill you. You are here for our pleasure only, not yours. And my pleasure is to kill you. Slowly. Painfully.

She took the scalpel and sliced off the tip of his little finger. The strapped man cried out in pain. Finally.

Tammy smiled. She inserted the scalpel between the fingernail of the man's index finger and the soft flesh beneath. And twisted it cruelly. Again, the man cried out.

She grabbed both his eyelids and sliced them off.

Then kissed him.

She looked into his permanently open eyes, now wide with terror. "But don't worry little man. I am your guardian angel. I will guide you into the blackness of the hell that awaits you."

With that she plunged the scalpel through his eardrum and into his inner ear. And spun it like a drill. She watched the blood slowly flow out, licking it from his cheek. Then reached down to cut the bulging blood vessels in his strapped wrists. With all the anticoagulants in his system, he would slowly bleed to death. With that and the poison Tammy had poured down his throat earlier, he was already a dead man.

She reached for his penis, still stiff from all the aphrodisiacs that had been administered to him. She gripped its head, placed it in her eagerly waiting cunt.

She impaled herself on the strapped man's turgid member, her head now woozy from the broth. She moved on him slowly at first, then faster and faster and faster. She leaned over him, her bouncing breasts crashing against the man's torso with every thrust. She opened the doomed man's mouth with her tongue, thrust it inside the wet linings of his cheeks as her cunt walls gripped him ever more tightly each time she slid up and down the length of his shaft.

And the altar was no more. The world became enveloped in white light and Tammy's body fell away. She clutched the strapped man's soul to hers and they were both wrapped in the love of the light, the love of the Goddess. Tammy felt a sense of infinite peace, of infinite love surrounding her soul. But the light began to flow past her, around her, and into the soul of the dead man she carried. The light withdrew altogether from Tammy, was absorbed into the dead man's spirit, and Tammy was expelled from its grace into the most profound darkness that she had ever known. A darkness without thought or feeling. A darkness in which Tammy would float forever. Alone. Without comfort. Without the possibility of suicidal release. It was the very blackness of hell itself.

Then Tammy found herself back in her body. A body. She could not move her arms. They were strapped to some kind of table. She could not close her eyes. There was a blank place in her left visual field. A place of nothingness, like the hell from which she had just emerged. She could hear sounds only indistinctly. Her left ear ached and she could feel the blood coagulating on her left cheek. Her little finger throbbed in pain and her lacerated flesh burned like the fire she had previously imagined hell to be.

Tammy's own former face bent down to kiss her. Smiled at her. Her own red hair tickled her now masculine chest. Her own tongue reached out to lick the tears from Tammy's eyes.

"Are you enjoying the body? I know I had a lot of fun being in it, " Tammy's former mouth told her. "Except for that pesky fatal tumor at the back of the brain. The one that cuts off the left side of your visual field. That's why I had to get out, to switch bodies once again. Of course you may not enjoy that old body there as much as I did. It's had a lot of mileage put on it recently."

"Meet Elzbeth Grieves, Tammy," said Martha Jeffreys. " The greatest witch I have ever known. Elzbeth has lived many lives. In many bodies, both male and female. Without ever once dying and forgetting all that she knows of the Craft. But Elzbeth may only take the body of one whose heart is possessed by blackness. One who would kill. One who takes pleasure in torturing and maiming the Goddess's children. Someone like you, Tammy."

Tammy felt the life force slowly leaking out of the vessels in her slashed wrists. "And what is to become of me?"

"You will rejoin the darkness, my dear," Martha said. "You wished to know the secrets of life and death. Your wish is granted. You will die now. You have too much anger, too much cruelty in your heart to remain among the living. Your soul must be purged clean. You must reenter the blackness, now."

Tammy remembered the cold, infinite emptiness she had experienced just moments before. Even the overwhelming pain of this ruined body would be preferable to that.

"You see, Tammy," Martha continued, "we could not allow one of our sisters to become a baby murderer, a destroyer of the flesh. Your desires have become twisted, and you have fallen out of grace with the Goddess. All life is sacred to the Goddess. We could not allow you to leave here to inflict more pain on innocent victims.

"You will lie on this altar once again. But as a newborn baby, innocent of the world. Your mind will be freed of this life's torments and you will remember nothing of this. And you will be placed on the altar not to be brutally murdered, but to be lifted into the loving spirit of the Mother.

"Your dying body still has unspent seeds of life remaining in it. We must continue what has begun and create the infant flesh you will wear in the next life. You wished to know the secrets of life and death. You will learn them both in these next few minutes. And then just as quickly forget them."

The witch named Elzbeth Grieves climbed the altar once more and kissed Tammy deeply in the mouth. Tammy swore she could recognize the taste of her old tongue. The breasts she had stroked for hours before the mirror as a budding young girl were lowered upon her now masculine chest. Her coven sisters surrounded her, their naked flesh touching her everywhere, their eager tongues caressing her thighs, her neck, her ruined ear, her balls, her penis, her anus. Mona took Tammy's shaft deeply in her mouth, bringing it back to full throbbing stiffness. Despite her wracking pain, Tammy was overwhelmed with wave after wave of a pleasure she had never know was possible. So this is why men are so stupid, she realized as Elbeth's cunt engulfed Tammy's pulsing member. Why they were ruled by their crotches and nothing else. Anyone who had one of these magnificent things growing between their legs could be ruled by nothing else she thought, as Elzbeth squeezed her organ in the pulsating walls of her cunt. Mona continued to lick Tammy's balls as she drove harder and deeper into the willing Elzbeth. Suddenly, she was struck by the irony of the situation. She was to be her own father, to be born out of her old flesh, now worn by another. She thrust deeper and deeper and deeper, creating her new self. She cried out loudly in the final release, more intense than anything she had ever experienced and then quickly sank back into the cold darkness of death.

This time the darkness was not absolute, and she could see the glimmer of light surrounding the sperm and waiting egg. Her new home. Already she had forgotten who or what she had been. She sank toward the light, away from the darkness and into her new place. And looked on the face of the Goddess at last.

oneiria
oneiria
120 Followers