Ménage à Quatre~

Story Info
A trio of Vampire sisters choose a young woman as their prey.
9.9k words
4.68
13k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the moon and stars illuminated the night sky, Sunset Shimmer casually wandered the streets of the city, her attire consisting of deep blue denim jeans, a light red button-up shirt, a black biker jacket with red and yellow flame going down the elbow-length sleeves, matching her hair, and red sneakers.

To say that she was in a very poor mood would be an understatement. But then again, any disagreements between her and her family tended to end on a sour note. She'd been tempted to simply head to her usual bar, but Sunburst had shown up there more than once to practically drag her back home... and the last thing she needed was her mother storming in and embarrassing her.

She needed a place to relax, somewhere she could cut loose... somewhere her family wouldn't bother looking for her for a change...

Deciding to take her chances, she headed towards the Red-Light District, making her way towards one of the more appealing clubs;

The Crimson Moon.

'Meh, I'll just get a few drinks and get out...' She thought as she walked inside...

Of all the things Sunset had been expecting, a unisex strip club had not been one of them. It seemed to have been based off of a Saddle Arabian Palace, with various men and women either putting on a show or served drinks in rather skimpy attire.

Trying to avoid getting too distracted, Sunset eventually made her way to the only unoccupied seat she could find; one right in front of the center stage which had not one, but two poles on the left and right sides. She immediately started looking through the menu, hoping to simply order something strong enough to help her forget her family issues for the night...

...and then, she felt eyes upon her.

Glancing to her right, she saw a yellow-skinned woman with a mass of fluffy orange hair held back by a spiked band gazing back at her, her attire consisted of a black belly top, dark purple wrist-length fingerless gloves with orange spiked wristbands, a deep purple leather jacket, fishnet stockings, high-heel shoes, and a long orange skirt with violet stripes.

"Evening." She smirked, her brilliant crimson eyes giving her a lustful, hungry gaze as her lips curled upwards into a soft, sensual smile. "You're a new face."

"Oh uh, yeah... I'm just here for a quick drink." Sunset replied, her eyes unconsciously wandering as she took in this woman's admittedly gorgeous body. "I need something to take the edge off."

"Rough night, I take it?" She asked, arching a brow.

"Like you wouldn't believe," Sunset grumbled, trying to turn her attention back to the menu... yet for some reason, her eyes seemed dead-set on focusing on the woman's figure. "...family drama."

"Heh, I've been there... my sister can be a real pain sometimes..." The woman chuckled, taking a small sip of her drink while moving a little closer. "The name's Adagio by the way."

"I'm-" Sunset trailed off and shook her head, feeling flustered and warm as she tried maintaining eye contact with the woman. There was... something about her that made it difficult to concentrate, to the point where she could barely finish a sentence. "...S-Sunset Shimmer..."

"And now for tonight's entertainment!" The Announcer shouted, snapping Sunset out of her stupor as she turned her attention to the stage... and witnessed two women strutting towards the center of the stage, both of them wearing matching black bikinis, latex stockings, high heel shoes and translucent veils. "Introducing... Sonata Dusk and Aria Blaze, the Siren Sisters!" The announcer called out as loud music started pumping through the speakers.

Aria, the taller violet-skinned woman on the right, had purple hair with light green streaks which were tied into two long pigtails with large star barrettes. She had a more muscular physique, average-sized breasts, muscular abs, and long-toned legs.

Sonata, the blue-skinned woman on the left seemed more perky and energetic, her medium blue hair with dark blue streaks was tied into a long ponytail. Her amazing stripper body was much more slender and curvaceous, her breasts were at least a size bigger than Aria's, and her hips were in perfect shape along with her jiggly ass.

Sunset felt her heart start pounding as Aria and Sonata began sensually moving their bodies to the music for the crowd. Aria immediately started grinding up against her sister from behind while Sonata bent over and pressed her ass up against her sister's groin, rocking her hip back and forth to the rhythm of the music.

The duo then separated, Sonata sauntering to the pole on the right while Aria strutted towards the pole on the left.

Sunset found her gaze drawn to Sonata as she wrapped her fingers around the pole and began to swing around in a clockwise circle, wildly tossing her hair while shaking her hips, matching the beat of the music with each swing.

An enthusiastic whistle then forced Sunset to turn her attention to Aria, the violet-skinned sister having pushed her rear against her pole, leaving it tucked between the crack of her asscheeks. Aria then slowly dragged it up and down the pole, getting more cheers from the crowd before.

"Those two certainly liven up this place, don't they?" Adagio cooed as she began to slowly run the back of her fingers up Sunset's leg, sending shivers down the girl's spine. Sunset, at a loss for words, could only nod dumbly without looking at Adagio, her mind focused on the Siren Sisters as they seductively and suggestively danced for the crowd, not even noticing Adagio leaning closer to whisper into her ear. "Trust me, you haven't seen anything yet~"

As if on cue, Sonata's crimson eyes met Sunset's as her lips curved up into a seductive grin. The blue-skinned sister stopped spinning and let go of the pole before strutting towards Sunset's chair, playfully swaying her hips to the beat. The moment she got close enough Sonata knelt towards Sunset and slowly turned around, bending over and spreading her legs, she then placed her hands down on her knees as she began playfully wiggling her ass, twerking literal inches from her face.

'Oh... oh wow...' Were Sunset's only thoughts as her eyes watched Sonata's booty bouncing up and down, mesmerized by the way she moved her body so sensually, to the point where she started unconsciously licking her lips, ignoring the roar of the crowd and enjoying this public moment as if it were private... one meant just for her.

Sonata then spread her arms out, still shaking her ass up and down... and then started slapping her ass cheeks repeatedly, each smack matching the beat of the music and sending ripples across her skin, forcing her ass cheeks to clap together.

"Y'know, I personally like to do more than just stare at their sexy little bodies~" She heard Adagio whisper, her fingers gliding up past Sunset's thigh before her hand slid past her hips and into her pants, the woman's palm now resting upon Sunset's rear, causing her to suddenly remember the woman's presence. "And I'm sure you'd love to do the same~"

Sunset shivered as Adagio's fingers gently massaged the smooth skin of her rear, a part of her was tempted to grab the woman's hand and push her away... but she quickly set that thought aside as Sonata pulled her rear away from Sunset's face, much to her dismay... only for Aria to take her place, having abandoned her pole as her blue-skinned sister left to entertain the other customers. 'God I wish I was up there with them...' She thought, unable to argue with the intense burning sensation within her loins. Letting out a relaxed sigh, Sunset decided against resisting Adagio's advances and simply enjoyed the show, no longer caring if her ass was being fondled in public.

As the violet-skinned stripper gazed down at Sunset, she lowered herself down onto her finely-toned stomach and crawled towards Sunset, her expression shifting from inviting to predatory the closer she got. With the rhythmic beat of the music slowing down, the Siren Sister pushed herself up off her belly, her arms now at the sides of her ribs and pressing her breasts together while her legs extended straight back and pressed down against the stage. She then gazed down at Sunset and pushed her breasts forward, not stopping until they were practically cupping Sunset's cheeks, forcing the girl to turn her face upwards and gaze into her alluring crimson eyes... all the while keeping her back bent inwards in a Cobra Yoga pose.

Appropriate, as her gaze combined with Aria hovering over her made Sunset feel as though she was a mere Mouse at the mercy of a hungry Snake.

But this woman wasn't done just yet... no.

Sunset was forced to nuzzle her head between the violet sister's breasts, teasing her with their smooth embrace before pulling back. Then in one swift movement, Aria exited the Cobra pose and pushed her rear upwards, her legs sliding forward between the leg-gap and allowing her to slide down onto Sunset's lap, straddling her before she could even react.

Sunset held her breath as she tried to lean back into her chair, but Adagio chose that very moment to make Sunset aware of her presence once more by possessively clutching the girl's ass through the thin fabric of her panties. "Mmm... oooohhh~" Sunset moaned, unable to hold it in as she felt her ass grinding against Adagio's hand, unconsciously arching her back ever-so-slightly and pressing her face between Aria's breasts once more. By this point she'd lost any and all control over her body's reactions, the feeling of yearning, wanting, and needing driving her wild as she took in a deep breath and relaxed, accepting and reveling in the embrace of the two women, her loins already moist from the experience...

However, the sudden whistles and cheers from the crowd snapped her out of her trance, giving her a painful reminder that they weren't alone. And sadly, that cruel reality forced Aria to lift herself off of Sunset and crawl back onto the stage, leaving her shuddering and slightly cold with only Adagio's presence keeping her remotely satisfied.

"What do you say we retire back to my place~?" Adagio whispered into Sunset's ear as if reading her thoughts, her hand massaging her rump and giving it a playful squeeze before finally letting go. Sunset shivered as a sense of desire and yearning plagued her mind, but as she turned to face her, she suddenly found Adagio's face mere inches away from her own, staring at Sunset with those crimson eyes as if she were just a tasty treat to satisfy her hungry desires of pure lust. "I promise you, I'll be doing far more than just squeezing your delicious ass tonight~" She added, her ruby red lips tantalizingly brushing against Sunset's.

'Fuck it, after all that I NEED some stress relief!' She thought as she leaned forward, eager to lock lips with the woman...

"Good girl~"

In her slightly dazed state, Sunset hadn't paid attention to exactly where Adagio's home was. All she knew was that it was a short walk away from the strip club, but the directions were a complete blur as she found herself focused solely on the beautiful woman leading her there. Every time she found herself trying to shift her attention elsewhere, it all came back to her.

Hell, it was taking all her willpower not to start making out with Adagio in the elevator!

"You're eager, anxious... I can sense it." She heard Adagio whisper as the elevator doors closed. Her voice was like sweet honey to her, every word only serving to drive her wild with lust and adoration for the beauty before her.

Before Sunset could even muster up a response, Adagio casually walked behind her and within seconds Sunset felt the woman's breasts pressing up against her back, sending shivers crawling up her spine. "You just want to taste every inch of my body, don't you?" She purred, slowly licking the back of Sunset's right ear.

A small groan escaped Sunset's lips at the sensation of Adagio's tongue against her skin. "MmmHmm... oooh..." She sighed, unable to ignore the growing heat between her thighs as Adagio playfully nibbled Sunset's ear. Said heat only intensified when the woman's left hand slid under her shirt and cupped her breast, squeezing it softly through her bra. "Y-yes... oohhh yeees..." Sunset choked out with a weak nod, the woman's dominating presence making her feel even weaker.

"Mmm, so do I~" Adagio cooed as her right hand slid into the front of Sunset's pants and up her inner thigh, tracing the hem of her panties before slithering between Sunset's legs, teasingly stroking her pussy.

Shivering, Sunset turned her head slightly, inching closer to the woman's lips, until...

*DING*

The sudden sound snapped Sunset out of her stupor as the elevator doors opened, with Adagio removing her hands and casually walking out with an oh-so alluring hip sway. "But trust me, your patience will be rewarded~"

Standing there a moment, Sunset found herself trying to recollect her thoughts and sort out her mind. Her heart was still pounding, and her skin tingled from Adagio's touch... which was quickly followed by a sense of longing and dismay. The heat between her legs was practically demanding attention, and her skin was glistening in sweat.

A part of her felt somewhat relieved at the intervention, and another part was frustrated over being denied the full extent of the woman's skillful touch...

"Come along, sweetheart~" Adagio called out, sparing her a glance over her shoulder, her crimson eyes glimmering with mirth. "We're almost there~"

'What... just what IS this woman!?' Were Sunset's first coherent thoughts as she staggered out of the elevator, following Adagio as if she were guided by an unseen leash.

As she walked through the halls leading to Adagio's apartment, however, her concerns started to fade away... every step felt as though she was walking on a cloud, her body becoming weightless as her mind drifted through a blissful mist... the fact that her consciousness seemed to be petering out didn't even register with her as Adagio led Sunset into her home.

After passing through what she assumed was the living room, Sunset came down from her euphoric trance just in time to find herself entering the bedroom, her eyes focusing on the large, circular king-sized bed at the very center.

She could already feel her heart pounding again.

"Welcome to my humble abode," Adagio smirked, turning to face Sunset and removing the girl's jacket, laying it over a nearby chair. "I assure you, you're about to experience pleasures other women can only dream of~" She purred, her voice low and husky as she gently caressed Sunset's face. "But first, let me slip into something more comfortable~"

With an unspoken command to wait there, Adagio brushed past Sunset and exited the room, leaving the girl alone with her though. While part of the girl was slightly relieved that she had a chance to recollect her thoughts... another part of her wanted Adagio to stay, missing her intimate touch.

While it wasn't long before her thoughts were plagued by the image of Adagio slowly stripping out of her clothing, said thoughts slowly began to fade away and an overwhelming sense of emptiness clawed its way into her mind, like a part of her very soul had gone missing. 'What is wrong with me?' She thought, shivering as she staggered towards the bed, instinctively hugging herself as she sat on the edge. 'I've never felt this way before, not even with other women... so why is Adagio making me feel so... so...'

She shook her head, feeling as though she'd come down from some sort of euphoric high as she looked around the room. The lights were dim, smooth jazz music seemed to be playing, and the scent of lavender made the atmosphere much more calming. However, as she looked around, she found her attention drawn to three portraits hanging on the wall. While she couldn't make out the exact details of the other two due to the lighting, she was able to recognize the center one.

It was Adagio, sitting on a throne wearing an outfit consisting of an elegant golden tiara with a red gem at its center, a golden necklace connected to a jeweled breastplate covering only her nipples, a semi-translucent magenta skirt attached to a golden belt with matching knee-length heels.

To the right of her throne was an adult woman with tanned skin with straight green hair tied back with gold bands. She wore a crescent-topped gold band with a white veil, a pearl necklace, golden armbands on her upper arms, and a gold belt with a translucent cloth covering her crotch.

'Why does that lady look so... familiar?' Sunset thought as she squinted a little, trying to remember. She could've sworn she'd seen her in a history book, all Sunset could recall was that she was some sort of Motivational Speaker. 'What was her name? Som... nambula...?' Sunset continued to muse, her thoughts somewhat conflicted on the matter. Her first instinct was to simply pass it off as the two cosplaying or something, however... something felt very wrong. 'The physical details and regalia are almost too identical to be fake... but then wouldn't that mean-'

"Sorry for the wait~"

The sound of Adagio's voice quickly snuffed out most of her concerns as she turned toward the source of Adagio's voice.

'Oh good lord.'

Standing in the doorway was Adagio, now wearing a lavender lace nightgown covered in flora patterns. Said nightgown was extremely short, to the point of revealing her black panties as she strutted into the room.

Sunset's eyes were quickly drawn to the hypnotic sway of her hips... but she shook her head and stood, a small part of her refusing to get distracted from that lingering sense of uncertainty. "I'm sorry but... I-I think I should leave..."

In response, Adagio tilted her head with an arched brow... but never lost that coy smirk of hers. "Oh? And here I thought you wanted this more than anything. What changed?"

"I... I just..." Sunset stammered, trying to find the right words that didn't make her sound like some sort of weirdo. "I just... can't-"

"Eh, suit yourself."

Sunset blinked in surprise, out of all the reactions she'd prepared for, that was the most unexpected. "Y-You're not mad?"

Adagio simply shrugged as she strutted past her. "Slightly disappointed, but not everyone can keep up with me in bed." She stated in an almost... condescending tone as she sat on the edge of her bed, playfully crossing her legs. "But hey, as long as you've realized your limitations when it comes to sexual prowess, I won't judge."

That got under Sunset's skin as she felt her temper flare up ever so slightly. Was this woman mocking her?

Narrowing her eyes, she quickly opened her mouth to retort, but suddenly felt her words die in her throat as Adagio leaned forward. "Of course, if you're afraid of losing control, there's no shame in admitting that either." She continued, her crimson eyes shimmering ever-so-slightly. "It's nothing to be afraid of, in fact, I think you might enjoy it... you certainly did on our way here."

Sunset wanted to protest that that scenario was different... and yet, she felt a similar weight of calmness wash over her once again. And as she attempted to take a step back, she felt a familiar sense of longing and emptiness clawing at her very being, as if leaving this room right now would be the worst mistake of her life. 'Why... why am I... why can't I leave...?' She thought as she opened her mouth to speak yet again... and no words came out. It was as if her vocal cords had completely shut down.

"Just like in the elevator, you want this more than anything, and yet that little tinge of fear in your heart is keeping you from acting on those desires." Adagio continued, uncrossing her legs and spreading them suggestively, revealing that her panties were completely crotchless. "But there's no escaping it, Sunset. You know that deep down you don't want to fight it, you just want to let go~"