Alternate Endings: Lauren Ch. 02

Story Info
The romantic getaway continues the following morning.
3.9k words
4.5
6.6k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 04/14/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I woke up the next morning, the fire had all but burned itself out. A few embers remained, glowing red and angry, the only remnants of the logs we'd thrown in the night before.

I could hear the rain outside, drumming steadily upon the roof of the cabin. Old Man Thunder grumbled in the distance, like a giant rousing itself from slumber.

"So much for my beautiful weather." I scrubbed at my eyes and searched for my glasses, which had been discarded during the night's activities. I found them, along with most of my clothes folded in a nice, neat little pile on the edge of the futon.

I say most because my shirt was nowhere to be seen.

"Lauren?" I called out, my voice still hoarse from sleep.

No answer.

Rumbling to my feet, I threw on my boxers and a pair of jeans before making a quick search of the inside of the cabin. She hadn't gone up to the bedroom, nor was she in the kitchen or the shower. Which only left one place…

Slipping back down the stairs on quiet feet, I opened the cabin's front door and peered around the corner.

There she was, leaning on the porches wooden railing, wearing nothing but my shirt, buttoned finally, and looking out into the rain and the mist that covered the mountain around us. Chin resting in her hands, there was a contented feel about her this morning, as though last night had affected her on a more subconscious level.

Or maybe it was just the mountain air.

Squeezing myself through the doorway without a sound, I crept down the length of the porch and moved up behind her. One arm snaked around her stomach, pulling her closer to me; the other moved her mane of her off to one side so I could kiss the side of her neck.

"Mmmm…" She pressed herself back into me and groaned softly. "Good morning."

"Hey there… you sleep well?"

Lauren nodded and leaned forward over the rail again. "Ohh yeah. Babies don't sleep that well… for obvious reasons." She looked back over her shoulder and flashed me a delicately wicked grin. "How 'bout you?"

Stepping back for a moment, I stretched my shoulders and cracked my neck. "Ahhh… I slept pretty well, though I imagine that we might have been more comfortable somewhere like the bed."

She whirled around, finger poking me in the chest. "Who're you to complain?!" Her cries rose louder as she moved towards me, forcing me to back up against the rough logs of the outside wall. "You fell asleep on top of me! I'm the one who wound up sleeping on the floor. You had padding!"

Try as I might, I couldn't stop the laughter from bubbling up. The indignant look on her face would've been enough by itself, but her little speech took the cake. By the time she was done, I was nearly doubled over laughing, and she was standing above, trying to hide her own growing smile.

After the moment had passed, and I found myself able to breathe well enough again, I moved back over to the railing and looked out, much as she had been doing before I got there.

It was probably somewhere in the neighborhood of seventy-five degrees, but the steady downpour made it feel slightly cooler. Mist rose from the lake in the distance, winding its way through the trees and the air around us, giving the entire place a sort of surreal quality to it.

Lightning flashed in the distance, a huge bolt that lit up the dark gray sky for miles around. Taking a deep breath, I closed my eyes and counted, like I had as child, waiting for the crash of thunder that was sure to follow.

"One thousand-one, one thousand-two, one thousand-three, one thousand-four, one thousand –"

The floor shook under my feet as the thunder rumbled over us. I could feel it all the way through my body, sending a heavy shiver down my spine.

I felt warmth pressing up against my naked back and a pair of slender hands began to run over my stomach. "You're such a little kid." I could hear the smile in her voice as she leaned against my back. "I remember you used to tell me about the thunderstorms… how they were such an aphrodisiac for you…"

One hand slipped lower, over the front of my jeans to grasp my already hardening cock. I gasped out loud and grabbed her hand, squeezing it tighter around the denim clad outline of my manhood.

Fumbling for words, I tried without success to form some sort of coherent explanation for my love of storms.

"You said that there was something about the power of it, of getting caught in a storm, of watching the lightning… that had always appealed to you." Moving nice and slow, Lauren grasped my cock between her thumb and two fingers and started slowly stroking me through the fabric. "You told me once that some of the best sex you'd ever had was during a thunderstorm…"

Her free hand slid down from my abs to the button and the top of my jeans and deftly undid it. I could feel her pressing against my back, feel the heat of her body, smell the scent of her wetness as it rose into the air. She nuzzled against the side of my neck, standing on tiptoes to do it.

When she started whispering against the sensitive flesh of my ear, I felt more than heard her words.

"Come on, cowboy… how 'bout you show me just how good it can be…"

A long hard shiver ran down my spine, causing me to stiffen even further in the grip of her denim stroking hands. Once I managed to get control of myself I grabbed hold of that hand and pulled it away from me, spinning around to face her.

She gasped as I pulled her tight against me, rubbing the outline of my denim clad cock against her naked and noticeably wet pussy.

Soft moans and short gasps for breath told me everything I wanted before she even managed to get the words out. "…That's … not…fair!"

Bending down beside her, running my tongue softly along the outside of her ear, I chuckled. "Who said anything about playing "fair", Lauren…" Slipping one hand under the fabric of the shirt covering her upper half, I grazed one finger across the bud of her nipple. "You told me to show you how good it can be… and I intend to show you."

Another groan slipped from her mouth, a sound of pure sex and erotica, as she attacked me, kissing me hard and fast. Tongues wrestling in the heat of the moment, I turned her around so her back was against the railing and continued to press myself against her, torturing her as she cried out into our kiss.

"Alek…Alek please…"

I shook my head and pushing her harder against the rail began to lower my lips from hers towards something just a little further south.

"Alek…" she reached up, grabbing my head in her hands, but I was not to be dissuaded. Carefully undoing each button on the shirt, (it was mine, after all), I slowly exposed her beautiful tits to the cool mist and rain of the morning, causing goose bumps to appear all around her hard nipples.

Tracing an imaginary line of connect-the-dots around the soft flesh of her breast with my tongue, I grinned at the shudders running through her body. It was until I flicked my tongue over her nipple and sucked it hard into my mouth though that I got the reaction I really wanted.

Her grip on my head tightened, fingers grasping at my hair and pulling me hard against her. "Alek!..." her plea was broken by a moan escaping into the mists and the rain. "Alek…please… I want you."

Stepping back for a moment, I smiled at her. "Oh I know you do, Lauren… that's why I'm going to make you wait…"

Her eyes narrowed as she threw herself towards me, but caught both of her hands in mine and pinned them behind her back before pushing her back against the rail again and lowering myself back to delights of her flesh.

Changing my attention first from one to the other, I sucked hard on her nipple, seizing it between my teeth and flicking my tongue over the sensitive skin as I bit down, just hard enough to make her gasp and fight that much more fiercely to free herself from my grip.

"Come on, Lauren…" I whispered as I switched to torturing her other nipple. "Let me hear you say it… nice and loud…"

"Alek, please… I want you inside me."

"Mmmmm…" taking a cue from her performance the day before I started humming softly, her nipple firmly between my lips.

"Alek… I want you to fuck me, please…"

My smile broadened at the words, and I released her nipple from my mouth and her arms from behind her back. She leaned there against the railing, hair disheveled from thrashing around, shirt hanging open, with nipples red and swollen from my attentions. I wanted nothing more than to give her exactly what she desired, but first things first.

I moved up close to her skin and mine were pressing together and stared deep into her eyes as I snaked one hand down her front to the wetness between her legs, running two fingers across her mound. I pressed softly here and there, threatening to penetrate, teasing her with the notion of being filled.

Holding her gaze with my own, I said only one word. "Louder."

"Alek…please…"

Curling my finger, I felt her lips part and the warmth of her pussy enclosing them as I pushed them up and inside her, giving her just a few short inches, and started to fuck her every so gently, pulling and tugging on her pussy lips as I went.

Her eyes rolled back and her knees threatened to buckle, her arms and sheer will the only thing holding her up. Even that barely held when I flicked my thumb across her clit and her whole body started to shake, on the very brink of an orgasm from all the teasing.

"Alek…I'm going to…" her words were cut off as I pressed my thumb harder against her clit. Her head snapped back, eyes wide open as though she'd been shocked. Her cunt clamped down on my fingers, quivering and squeezing like a vice, trying to milk them for the seed it desired. Her knuckles turned white and her fingers dug into the wood railing as the scream she'd been holding back finally ripped loose into the morning.

I stepped in closer, removing my fingers and supporting her weight as she came down from the orgasm that had nearly dropped her. Panting for breath, she let go of the rails and held on for dear life, nails digging slightly into my skin.

After a moment, her breathing returned to normal and her fingers began moving away from my back.

Seizing me by the front of my jeans, Lauren knelt and yanked both jeans and boxers to the floor before standing back up and locking eyes with me.

"Fuck me. Now, Alek… I want you inside me."

Darting forward, I grabbed her wrist and spun her around so her back was to me and she was bent over the rail. "You want me inside you, Lauren…"

"Yes…" She hissed, her lust barely contained.

I placed both of her hands on the railing and tugged her back a half step, admiring the arch of her back and the way her pussy lips spread open along with her legs, inviting me to take my pleasure with her. Spooning against her, I let my cock swing free between her legs, rubbing against her engorged lips.

"Do you want me to fuck you, Lauren?" Emphasizing the word just right, I felt the tremor in her body.

"Yes… please, Alek, fuck me…"

Grabbing hold of my prick in one fist, I let the head rest against her entrance, but moved away slightly as she tried to impale herself on it.

"Uh uh, not yet, not til you scream it for me."

Lauren turned her head, looking back over her shoulder at me, pinning me in place with the sexiest look I've ever seen on a woman. "Fuck me, Alek. Fuck me and I'll scream as loud as you like."

Rather than giving her what she wanted, rather then slamming hilt deep into her on the first stroke, I decided to push the envelope a little further. Arching my hips, I felt the head pop inside her and started to slide myself in.

As slow as I possibly could.

Inch after inch, I plunged deeper into the inferno that was her pussy. It took me nearly 30 seconds to bottom out within her, and by that point her walls were squeezing me so tight I wasn't sure I was going to be able to hold out long enough to truly fuck her.

Grabbing onto her hips, I held myself as deep as possible for a moment, letting the moment pass before I started pulling myself back out of her, just as slowly as I'd entered.

Lauren's was lost in the sensations for the moment, mewling and making soft begging noises in the back of her throat. Feet planted, legs spread wide, her head hung between her arms as she was bent nearly double.

"Faster…Alek…faster…fuck me faster, PLEASE!"

Just as promised, Lauren's begging demands were getting louder, and I was more than happy to make good on my end of the deal. Withdrawing until I was actually completely outside of her pussy, I pushed forward until just the head was within her and then shoved myself the rest of the way in.

The sounds of our flesh slapping together echoed strangely within the rain and the mountains surrounding us. Lauren's screams rose in pitch, words lost in a series of moans and gasps as I fucked her as deep and as hard as I knew how.

The lightning flashing in the distance moved closer, the thunder became louder and soon the earth was rumbling under our feet as we grunted and cried out our passions over and over again.

I held on far longer than I would've thought and by the time it was done we'd moved back into a nearly standing position. Her leaning on the railing, arms almost straight rolling her hips against me as I slid in and out of her, admiring the sight of her ass and body pressed against me.

In the end, it was the look on her face that drove me over the edge. I mean, her cunt squeezed me hard and fast, pulling and tugging at my orgasm long and hard, as I fucked her doggy style for all the world to see; but when she turned her head, crying out with her eyes shut and lips parted, I lost what little control I had left.

"Lauren!" I grabbed hold of her hips and buried myself to the hilt as I declared my impending orgasm. "Oh, Christ…Lauren! I'm cumming…"

I'm not even sure she heard me.

When it started, my knees buckled and it was my turn to almost fall down. Stream after stream of hot, sticky cum surged forth from my cock into the deepest and most sacred places in her body. Somewhere in the back of my brain, I could feel her cumming as well, feel her trembling and shaking, see the fingers digging in again, and knew the pleasure of a shared orgasm.

But the rest of me was simply trying to stay conscious.

By the time I was finished, what felt like an eternity later, cum was leaking out around my cock and we were bent over the rail, heaving like we'd run a marathon.

When we finally caught our breath, I pulled my still hard cock out of her, watching as my cum spilled from her pussy to splash on the porch floor.

"You see why I like the storms so much?" I asked, sitting back in one of the huge wooden chairs.

She nodded, smiling, one hand on her chest, feeling the rapid beat of her heart. "Ohhh yeah… I can definetly see it." She glanced down at my unflagging erection. "Boy, what's gotten in to you today?"

I grinned. "I would say that you had, but that's a little backwards."

She shook her head. "You're bad…"

"I know, but that's half the fun. Besides, who was it that sucked me off in the middle of the interstate, with all the world watching?"

She blushed a furious shade of red as the memories surfaced. After covering her face for a moment, she spoke again, apparently trying to move on from that line of conversation. "So what's the plan for the rest of the day, hmmm?"

"Well, I was originally planning on going hiking down towards the lake, maybe spend the day swimming or boating or something… but with the weather like this, that's pretty much out. We've got dinner reservations this evening at seven… but beyond that, the day is ours to do with as we please.

Lauren grinned and grabbed my hand, pulling me towards the cabin door. "Come on then, let's go take a nice hot shower and get warm, shall we?"

* * * * *

The two of us spent the rest of the day in a quiet sort of romance. Having not had the time to be together like this on many occasions we spent a couple of hours just lounging in the bath, refilling the hot water as necessary, not doing much aside from talking and caressing a little bit now and then. By the time we'd turned pruny and decided that perhaps we ought to remove ourselves from the water and put some clothes on, it was nearly noon.

One of the nice things about the cabin was that it came stocked with things like food. The pantry had better selection of pasta types, soups, sauces and dry foods than my apartment at home, and the selection of lunch meats was nothing to sneer at either.

We shared a small lunch of ravioli, smothered in red sauce in my case, butter in hers, and then settled down on the futon to pass some time for the afternoon.

Eventually, I dug into my suitcase and pulled out a book that I'd been telling her to read for ages and tossed it to her.

"You really come prepared for everything don't you?"

"Boy Scout." I laughed and kept digging, looking for the book I wanted.

"What're you doing?"

"Looking for my book." I looked up towards her and smiled. "Figure if I'm sentencing you to read, I might as well take the time and do the same, right?"

"Uh uh, I've got a better idea." She crooked her finger, beckoning me towards her.

I strode over, a skeptical look on my face. "Better idea, huh? Like what?"

She thrust the book out towards me as soon as I was close enough. "Read to me."

"What?" I was honestly surprised by the demand, and nearly dropped the book. "You want me to read to you?"

"Yeah…" she shrunk a little curling in on herself, "Unless you don't want to, I guess…"

Moving quickly, I sat down next to her and reached out to assure her. "No, no, I don't mind… it's just something that I've never really done, that's all."

Lauren smiled and stood up, "Here…" she tossed one of the oversized pillows into the corner of the futon and pointed towards it. "You sit there."

I moved towards that end of the couch, wriggling back and forth until I found a comfortable position. "Okay… now what?"

"Spread your legs."

I must have looked ridiculous because she pointed at me and started laughing. "No, you goof, not for that… just spread your legs."

Still confused, I obeyed, putting one leg straight across the back of the futon and the other off the edge. "Okay…"

Lauren dropped the other pillow she was holding into my lap and turned herself around, leaning back against both it and me. "And now, I get to snuggle up with you while you read me this book you've been raving about."

In a way, it was very strange to be reading out loud to someone, especially someone who wasn't a small child; but at the same time, there was something very romantic about laying there, sharing a book together. Maybe it goes back to when we were read to as kids? Some sort of carry-over from knowing that the person who's reading to us really cares for us?

Either way, we passed the remainder of the afternoon with a copy of one of my favorite books: Storm Front, by Jim Butcher. First book in the Dresden Files series, it's an urban fantasy novel that's full of great characters, one-liners, and some kick ass story to boot.

The alarm on my phone started buzzing at a few minutes before five, signaling an end to story time and the beginning of another evening.

"Alright, let's put the book down, and get ourselves ready for dinner, shall we?"

Lauren sat up, curling her knees up so she looked like a little girl for a moment. A very well endowed and incredibly sexy little girl to be certain (A thought, I might add, that I'm pretty sure is sending me straight to hell).

12