Alternate Endings: Lauren Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is the fancy dinner that you told me to pack for, huh?" She smirked at me, and stood, invading my personal space. "Well… I've got a surprise for you, lover… so why don't you head up there and grab your stuff, and then you keep yourself down here for a bit while I get all prettied up for you…"

I quirked an eyebrow at her, but aside from the sexy little smile playing across her features, she gave nothing away. After a moment, I decided it was more fun to just play along and see what sort of surprise she might have in store for me.

Trudging up the stairs, head down, I did my best to look depressed at my exile to the lower floor. Lauren's laugh tinkled up from beneath me as I grabbed the garment bag that contained all the things I would need in order to make myself presentable.

"This must be one hell of a surprise." As I started making my way back down towards her, I flashed her a grin. "Do I get any hints?"

"Uh uh!" She started waving her hands and shoving me away from the stairs. "No way! No talking! That's where I run into problems. You start talking and I find myself agreeing to all manner of things! Not this time, buster! You just stay down here and wait til I'm ready for you!"

Smiling like the Cheshire Cat, I watched with avid interest as Lauren climbed the stairs to the bedroom. Her ass swayed just a bit from side to side with each step, sending me into a state that bordered on hypnotic.

"I mean it! You stay down there! Or no sex for the rest of the weekend!"

I could almost hear her glowering at me as my laugh rose up from beneath her.

12