Alternative Therapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
willcope
willcope
84 Followers

We have one last session. This time I am prepared and I determined that the glow will never ever leave my cunt again. I buck, clench and suck, seeking to retain its overpowering warmth. I am soon covered in sweat as I pant and heave and slowly feel that I have won the struggle, I have reeled it back in and somehow know that it will now never leave my cunt but I still have not come. I look up weakly and beg the doctor once again to fuck me. He looks down sadly shaking his head but I must have looked so pitiable that he allowed me to cum once more. I just don't know how I can manage without him.

Dr Carter has to go out for the evening but before he leaves he brings me a meal with yet another cup of herbal tea and says goodbye. The tea is as satisfying as always but after drinking it I realise that I have to pee quite urgently. The doctor has left an old fashioned enamel basin for just this purpose and so I squat down. For some reason I can't pee in this position so I stand up to piss. I have great fun practising my bladder control, seeing how far away I can direct my stream into the basin but then I find another small problem.

The sides of the bowl arch outwards and whilst it is very easy to pick up it is thus impossible for me to drink from without it slopping down my breasts. After a few messy attempts I place it on the floor and start to lap up the ambrosia like a cat. This is very effective although I have to continually swat away the rats tails of my hair which keep on falling into the bowl and into my mouth. Glancing sideways I am so taken with my reflection in one of the mirrors that I daintily raise my bum as high as I can and wiggle it saucily like a frisky kitten as I lick clean the bowl.

The evening then stretches like eternity. Before he left, the doctor has told me not to touch my pussy. He thinks that if I stopped frigging for a while I might be able to control the insatiable desires that are dominating my life but the urge is so demanding that it is causing an agony of frustration. Time and again I catch my fingers wandering down to my twat only to guiltily snatch them away. Then inspiration hits. I am not allowed to touch myself, but something else can!

I look around the room but it is quite bare. The walls are mirrored and the tiled floor slopes gently to a sluice in one corner. The only furniture is the couch in the exact centre of the room. I try rubbing up against a corner of the bed but it is too low when I am standing and too high for kneeling. I am weeping in frustration when I notice that there is a slight mound in the centre of the couch. In a frenzy I start shagging the mound which fitted quite comfortably into my slit although nowhere near deep enough to easily reach my clit. It gives me some small relief. Then I devise a quite elegant solution. Wiggling both my thumbs in my arse gives me some extra stimulation and I can massage my cheeks at the same time!

As I lie humping the sticky red vinyl of the couch I feel a sense of triumph that I have cleverly outwitted Doctor's commands. If only I could come everything would be perfect!

I have my normal troubled dreams and I awake stiff and uncomfortable. My arms are tingling from cramp and I wince as I slowly manage to extricate my thumbs and then raise them to my mouth to lick them clean. Doctor pops his head round the door, says that he will bring in breakfast shortly and shows me the bathroom. I gaze in incomprehension at the shower. My body is covered in dried sweat and bodily juices whilst my hair is matted with piss and cum. Why on earth should I want to remove these trophies of my ecstasy? Then I see my shaving kit and realise that he wants me to pretty myself up.

I return gleaming into the treatment room. I preen at my reflection and think that my freshly oiled body gleams just like plastic. The Doctor compliments me.

"Your head looks wonderful and I see you've shaved off your eyebrows too, my little fuck doll."

I preen on hearing my affectionate nickname. "I've shaved absolutely everywhere. My pussy is the smoothest though," I say proudly, thrusting it forward and peeling back my cunt lips, hoping against hope that he might fill it.

He laughs and unzips his fly. I almost faint in expectation but once again he has to explain that medical ethics will only allow him to pee in my mouth. How can I be so dumb as to forget that the doctor patient relationship is absolute? I have to admit though that I am disappointed with his prick. It is very thin and it is tiny, barely reaching below his balls. If it was not for the fact that he had shaved himself bare I doubt if I could have seen it. I hide my disappointment and do my best to drink all the pee but my inexperience hinders me and most of it seems to go all over me. I collapse giggling at his feet and he kindly lets me come.

Dr Carter has been considering my situation. My inability to come is surely down to my lack of practice and to this end he has devised an experiment. I must fuck as much as I can for as long as possible and so learn how to orgasm. To this end he will ask all his patients whether they will mind helping me in this experiment. I agree that this seems a very sensible solution and lie back in excitement to await my first volunteer of the day.

I hadn't known that Dr Carter's practice is so busy. No wonder he stays open so late into the night. A steady stream of his patients come to help me out. I had no idea that pricks can come in such a variety of colour length and size. I've always been a fast learner and I feel quite proud at how I quickly I am learning to perfect my first awkward fumbles and to understand how to prolong their pleasure and avoid damaging what are very vulnerable tools of delight, but despite the many different positions we try, I am no nearer reaching an orgasm myself.

I am surprised at how matter of fact most of the clients are. I'm sure that what Dr Carter is asking his patients to do is hardly a common occurrence, yet they seem to take the activity and indeed myself for granted and treat me almost as an object . There is rarely any talking and when there is I have to say that it is usually very rude. Some are downright horrid.

One man is particularly objectionable. He is very rough and from the start he insists on insulting and abusing me in very explicit terms. He seems to be treating me like a whore. After a few minutes he pulls out and to my horror starts trying to fuck my bum hole! I'm not having any of that, but he seems quite put out when I slap him away. Blow me if he doesn't then try to put his prick in my mouth. The dirty man. After he has been trying to stick it up my arse!

"That's enough of that, Sonny Jim," I yell furiously, and I jump up, and forcing his arm up his back in a half Nelson, frogmarch him to the door, thrust him through it and slam it shut. I stand back, my breasts heaving as I seek to control my outrage when the door opens and he tries to creep back in. His manner is the complete opposite of the objectionable oaf who has been so roundly abusing me, but before he can open his mouth I spin him around send him out again with a firm kick on his arse. Patient or no patient I am having no more to do with this degenerate.

The door opens for a third time. I balance on one leg raising the other for a karate kick to the groin and barely manage to restrain myself as Dr Carter enters. He collapses as my momentum carries me spinning into him and we both end in a heap with my ever wet pussy sitting on his face. I am mortified.

"Oh I'm so sorry Theo, what an awful thing to happen."

"Well, I've have worse. Can I get Councillor Cummings clothes for him?"

Dr Carter squirms out from me, collects the clothes and with a wink takes them out to his client. When he returns with a cup of herbal tea I explained what has taken place, my face burning with embarrassment.

"He is a really rude man, Theo. He kept on using all these really nasty words and he wanted to stick his penis into my bum and my mouth, the disgusting pervert. I don't know why he should want to do that. I'll never get to climax that way."

"You'd be surprised at what people can get off on. You're really uptight. Let's try an experiment."

The Doctor asks me to lie on my front on my couch. I am really wound up so it takes some time before I drift into the trance, but finally the glorious glow once more suffuses my entire body. I know that it will never leave my vagina but I still need to increase its intensity and so I try to suck it in. Because I am on my front I find that I can't use my pussy to draw it in and instead I have to buck and clench my bum as I try to draw the wondrous intensity into my body. It is hard work but I am winning and I find myself panting and sucking as I struggle to draw it in.

I come round, aware that something is wrong...no, not wrong, something is gloriously right!...Something is filling my arsehole snugly...no not something...a prick is filling my arsehole...not any prick...it is His Prick! Time seems to stand still for ever as I wriggle in ecstasy. Dr Carter is standing still with his huge huge cock stretching my bum and it is the most amazing, most glorious, most sexy feeling I have ever had! As he becomes aware that I am now fully conscious, Theo draws back and then rams forward with one tremendous thrust and I come!

I scream and I writhe with joy but then realise that he is no longer in me. Panicking I squirm on the couch but then see his erect cock is now waiting patiently at my lips. I pounce and I swallow the tool as far down as I can. His taste, combined with my juices and my shit is the most beautiful thing I have ever experienced and once more my whole body shudders in an overwhelming erotic electric shock.

I am not so far gone though that I am going to lose his prick again, and as I convulse my hands cling to his glorious sexy buns, pressing him hard against my face and fellating him with my convulsions. My tongue explores the length of his tool from head to balls and I would have crammed them in my mouth as well if I could. I hear a few grunts of pain as in my desire I bite his cock or squeeze his balls too hard. Then he comes....

I cannot believe anything could taste as wonderful as his semen, so delicious, so unbearably desirable. I am desperate to drink it all down but my inexperience must have caused me to let his prick slip out so that his cum shoots all over my face and my eyes and it keeps on coming and coming and somehow no matter how much I try I cannot guide his tool back into my gaping throat. How can such tiny balls produce so much cum and with so much force? My whole face is completely covered in a wonderful sticky paste.

Dr Carter withdraws his deflating prick and I sit back trying to lick his spunk from my lips.

"Aren't you forgetting something?"

Of course. Where are my manners? My selfish desire to drink his come has made me forget to clean him up.

"I am so sorry Doctor." I lean forward and delicately lick the last of his spunk from his tool and then clean his entire groin taking care not to get any of the mess on my face onto his gorgeous body. I linger for sometime pressing my tongue as deep as I can into his bum before drawing back onto my haunches. He is obviously pleased with my conscientious cleaning.

"Don't lick it off. Let it dry on your face. Semen is great for the complexion. You'll never worry about wrinkles again"

"Thank you Theo," I say and he kindly lets me come once again.

When I recover I excitedly ask him whether I am now cured having come twice of my own accord.

"One swallow does not make a summer." He says as he zips up his fly. "We need to see how you get on with others of my patients first. You're obviously improving but you need to improve your technique if you are going to climax regularly."

Unfortunately the Doctor is right. For the rest of the day my every opening is entered, banged and ejected into as a constant stream of his patients try to help me climax but I never manage to cum again.

If I am ever going to be able to cum I have to improve my skill so Dr Carter brings in a plasma screen. I am delighted to find that as part of his research he has been filming all of my encounters. Now I can admire in close up my beautiful body as it rapidly gains a coating of piss sweat and cum and see where I can improve my performance. My fucking will improve in leaps and bounds.

Dr Carter likes to come and talk in the mornings after breakfast. One day I catch him in a reflective mood.

"Do you enjoy doing that?"

I am lapping up my piss from my bowl as usual, saucily raising and wiggling my bum whilst he watches. Hoping against hope that he will he will fuck it.

I give it some surprised thought. "Well I hadn't thought of it either way before. Its just something everyone has to do like shaving your pussy or your head or... eating your shit or cutting your nails."

This reply seems to amuse him

"Well which do you prefer. Being penetrated in your vagina, anus or mouth?"

"Cunt arse or mouth." I muse, "It's so hard to choose. I always seem to prefer it wherever I'm being screwed at the time. They're all great fun but it will be even greater if I can ever come," I say wistfully.

"We'll have to devise an experiment," he says, and then because I am looking so sad he lets me come twice.

"Thank you Theo."

The next day I am surprised when three lads enter the room together. I have learnt to accept the attitude of most of Theo's patients but I can't really understand why they should be so offhand if not downright rude despite their showing an initial compassion in agreeing to help find a cure for my problem. These three are even more objectionable, treating me not as a person but as an thing.

They don't introduce themselves which is always rude but I catch their names as they kid around, joshing and generally acting Jack The Lad.

"Gawd, look at the tits on that," says Bazza with a leer. "They'd poke your eyes out from 2 feet away."

Jimbo is a man of few words, but just squeezes my bum.

"I'll take the cunt," says Delroy, "those lips look right for fucking." He then lies down on his back my couch, my couch! as though he owned it with his legs dangling onto the floor. I am intrigued though. I examine his cock thoroughly, much to the lads amusement. I have never seen a black cock before, it is a bit thicker but it not much different from all the others I have experienced recently.

Keeping ny legs straight, I bend down from the waist and delicately take the head of his tool in my mouth. The lads cheer as I look saucily up at them and then continue downwards savouring its taste and feel against the back of my throat. I squeal as without warning Jimbo enters my arse. His prick is not as thick, but my God it is long! Does he have an eel in his pants? I can feel it sliding up and up and up until finally his pubes tickle my bum. I am half expecting it to come out of my mouth. With one move he lifts me up and then thrusts my cunt onto Jimbo's erect tool.

My cunt is now far more constricted and I can feel Delroy's cock pressing against Jimbo's through my walls. It is exquisite. In this position Delroy cannot drive hard but Jimbo can. Each thrust raises me up and then I slide down Delroy as I shag him. As the two of them move into a rhythm my excitement and my lust increases.

Bazza has been watching as we groove into our rhythm but then he draws out his prick with a flourish.

"What do you think of this then Darling?" he smirks as he prods against my mouth.

Not much, if truth be told. It isn't as thick as Delroy's and nowhere near as long as Jimbo's and it is decidedly cheesy, but I have always been taught not to speak with my mouth full. I get to slurping with a will as I feel it tickle my tonsils.

The constant stimulation of my arse and my cunt as they build up a steadily increasing rhythm is driving me against Bazza's cock and driving me wild. My boobs are heaving and my breath coming in ever shorter gasps as waves of pleasure pulse through my body. I am going to cum of my own accord. God I know I am going to cum soon, it is building, building, building pressure.

Jimbo thrusts hard. I rise up Delroy's prick and drive into Bazza's cock. I slide back down Delroy and squeal and bite down in ecstasy...

Bazza's scream is as unnerving as it is unexpected. I flinch and my entire body clenches down whilst the muscles of my cunt contract and become rigid in shock. Delroy and Jimbo begin struggling and swearing as I squeeze hard on their trapped pricks.

Bazza is yelling in agony but myself Delroy and Jimbo are all stuck in a three way dog tie. The harder they struggle the harder my muscles clamp down, firmly anchoring them in my body.

Dr Carter comes running in and surveys the scene. Bazza is standing in a half crouch with his hands clutched to his cock, blood running through his fingers. Delroy is pinned on the couch by my body whilst Jimbo is alternately pummelling my back and pushing on it as he stretches his firmly clamped tool. The lads are swearing blue murder and I am wailing in despair. I had been about to come! I was going to climax! And it has all been ruined by that bastard Bazza!

The doctor leaves the room and then returns a few minutes later. I can tell he is really worried because he is wiping away tears of what must have been nervous laughter. He uses the time honoured solution to a dog tie by throwing the bucket of icy water over our groins. The shock loosens my muscles and with a pop like a champagne cork Jimbo withdraws from my arse. I lever myself off Delroy, leaving what seems like a deflated slug resting on his crotch. Both lads start vigorously rubbing their tools, trying to get some blood and feeling back into their withered members. Bazza is cupping his prick, fairly sure that it is still attached but afraid to look down in case it isn't. I furiously plunge my hands into my cunt and into my bum and begin frigging like an Olympic marathon. I was about to cum! Perhaps I still can!

Having determined that he is still attached to his cock, Bazza now seems more concerned about his therapy fees.

"Give me a refund you bastard. I don't pay £100 just to be castrated by a fucking whore!"

My nerves are on edge. I hadn't liked these guys in the first place, and this is the last straw. My hands are busy inside my cunt and arse and I'm not going to lose the chance of a climax, so I run across the room and head butt Bazza hard on the bridge of his nose. I feel the cartilage break and a stream of blood flows out together with a stream of curses. One hand now covers his nose, the other his cock and blood pulses through the fingers of both. Dr Carter pulls me back and tries to soothe my fury.

"Come, come, Natalie."

I scream and writhe, finally released.

My body heaving with great gasps I look up from the floor. Delroy and Jimbo seem to have recovered from their ordeal but Bazza is still cursing and arguing and trying to ease the pain of his damaged body parts

"The fucking bitch. Twat her one Delroy."

"You can twat her if you want to. I'm not hitting her, that cocksucking cunt is fucking mental."

I am still wound up and with a roar charge at Delroy. He is on the other side of the room though so we end up with us running round and round the couch, me yelling and frigging, Delroy screaming and rubbing his cock and Bazza swearing constantly covered in blood. Dr Carter reluctantly ends the pantomime in the only way he can.

"CUM, CUM, CUM."

Whilst I writhe on the floor in a delirium of joy. He ushers the three lads quickly out of the room and slams the door.

"So why did you attack Delroy?" Dr Carter asks some time later as I lie back on the couch savouring the tea.

"He called me a cocksucking cunt"

The Doctor thinks for a while.

willcope
willcope
84 Followers