Alternative Therapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
willcope
willcope
84 Followers

"Well, strictly speaking he is right."

I look sharply at him. Is he teasing me?

"Let's face it, most of my patients don't think of you as a person when you're copulating, you're just a receptacle for their semen, in other words a cunt. And what are you doing to Bazza just before his unfortunate accident?"

As always Theo's logic is unshakable. I think for a while. "You're absolutely right as always Doctor, I am a cocksucking cunt! I should apologise to Delroy. I think for a while. I won't say sorry to Bazza though, he called me a whore and that's wrong. I will never stoop to selling my body for sex...are you all right Theo?"

Dr Carter must have swallowed his tea the wrong way. He had snorted and is sitting on his chair choking. I pound on his back as he slowly recovered.

"Thank goodness you're OK Doctor, I don't know what I would do if I lost you."

He composes himself and I settle down on the red vinyl and once more fall into my trance.

I awake much later from a far deeper trance than usual. Usually I would be aware at one level of where I am, but this time it almost feels as if I have been anaesthetised. I did have extraordinarily vivid dreams though, all based on my sucking an endless stream of ice cream or lollipops all with a flavour that is almost orgasmic.

My head feels thick and my mouth feels as though it is stuffed with cotton wool. My tongue feels twice its size as I run it round my gums trying to find out what is wrong. Realisation hits hard just as the Doctor enters the room.

"Feo, my teef are missing!"

Dr Carter looks a bit uncomfortable.

"Yes, we had to remove them all. We had no choice, it is a health and safety directive..."

"But my teef..."

"We can't have our patients penis' bitten off you know. Bazza needed several stitches."

"Oh the poor man! I had no idea I had hurt him so badly when he was only here to help with my cure. I'm so selfish to worry about myself when he was so badly injured."

"We do need to make sure that the directive has been properly implemented"

He unzips his fly.

My gums are feeling quite sore but I have to admire Theo's dedication and I feel it would be most selfish to put my wishes ahead of his desire to ensure the safety of his patients so I carefully take his cock in my mouth.

It is a revelation! Without teeth my gums and mouth can embrace his cock like a sensitive condom. I can feel the glans and each and every vein pulsing, every throb transmitted directly through my gums, through my mouth down my throat and to my tender clit. The head hits the back of my mouth with an ecstatic jolt and I suck harder then tongue it back then deeper again down into my throat. With each thrust I try to suck him further down, down towards my demanding clitoris. The taste of his flesh, of his sweat is even sweeter than in my dreams. I can feel the moment coming, the urgency building up and he comes!

And I cum!!

I don't care about my complexion, I will not release his prick, I need every delicious drop of his spunk and I drink deep savouring his beautiful nectar with my gums clamped firmly around his shaft as my pussy clenches and spasms in joy in time with my swallowing.

Finally I release his now clean and limp prick and sink back in satiation. "Fank you Feo" I gasp as I my tongue licks languorously round my empty gums and I'm not sure whether I am thanking him for the orgasm or for having the foresight to remove my teeth and so increase my pleasure. I hardly notice him leave.

Time is a very hazy concept as I stay in my room on my couch, screwing all who enter. All I know is that it is sometime later that my tutor enters the room. I recognise her immediately. We have always got on very well and she is the nearest person to a friend that I have. I am touched that she too has volunteered to help with my therapy and I determine to make her experience as enjoyable as I can.

In one rapid move I tear down her skirt and and panties and bury my head hard in her groin. The unexpected force of my action must have aroused her lust as I can taste her juices starting as soon as my tongue probes into her pussy and she screans with shock and pleasure. I am pressing her back hard and to maintain her balance she is forced backwards, but with her knickers wrapped around her ankles she has to back off in little bunny hops whilst I pursue her crouched in a duck walk.

She hits the wall with a thump. She lets out a another scream at the top of her voice and the contraction seems to suck me even deeper into her pussy whilst the first of her orgasms clench down on my tongue. My toothlessnes is just as effective in a pussy as it is on a cock. I can nibble and suck her clit as hard as I can without danger and I have more direct contact on the fleshy part of her lips. I think I will drown as her sweet juices flood down my throat. I double my efforts in a kind of jealous lust. She is having my orgasms! I want them! She screams and writhes in my clutch as my thigh muscles jerk and slam her back again and again and again against the wall and I can only wish that I could share the extremes of joy that are consuming her.

Slowly I become aware of her fists beating feebly on my head. I reluctantly withdraw my tongue and look up to see her still wearing the top half of her business suit, slumped against the wall, her legs buckled and her juices running down her legs onto myself and onto the rumpled skirt at her feet. Her head is pressed far back. Her huge gasps of exhausted satisfaction making her boobs rise and fall in time with my own gasps of exhausted frustration.

Then she is pulling at my fingers, trying to pry them loose from their vice-like grip on her buns. I am still too spent to help and watch as she peels them back one by one. I can see the bruises on the creamy smoothness of her bum as she struggles with each of my fingers . She will have to sit down very carefully for the next few days. I lean back and we both slowly calm down. Simple courtesy demands that I introduce myself.

"Good afternoon, Ms Smif, I'm surprised to see you here"

She gasps and stares down at me. "...Good God...Ms Smart?" she says tentatively. I sit back on my haunches licking her cum from my lips, my bald scalp gleaming to match my bald pussy, my naked body, oiled and sweaty and heaving whilst my fingers automatically toy with my clit. I guess l that I do not look very much like the prize Honours student who has regularly sat by the fire in her study discussing Greek epic literature.

"Yes, but I'm trying to free myself from all personal bonds so I'm now just called Cunt" I say proudly. "Have you had a chance yet to assess the last chapter of my fesis regarding the influence of Minoan myfology on the belief structures of the Iliad?"

"... er it is fine...very good... yes very good..." and she hobbles out the door, trying to pull up her skirt whilst her panties still dangled round her feet.

I wail in despair and utter humiliation. What can I do? My career is ruined. Her mumbled reaction sounds so forced. Obviously my work is seriously flawed and she is far too polite to admit it. How can I possibly hold my head high in academic society if she lets it be known that my thesis is not up to scratch?

As I sit sniffling, too dispirited even to frig with much enthusiasm, Dr Theo enters the room. My dark despair increases even further when I see that he is far from happy. Apparently Ms Smith was giving him a hard time about my presence here. For some strange reason the bitch seems to think that my change in circumstances might not have been of my own personal choice. It was only by using all his persuasive skill over a cup of tea that Dr Carter has managed to stop her contacting the university or even the police. She has agreed to delay talking to to the authorities until after she has seen me again.

"But You mustn't talk of personal matters to my patients, Cunt. I upsets them and distracts you from your cure. You need to concentrate solely on giving pleasure if you are ever going to achieve you desire for an orgasm."

Sobbing, I beg his forgiveness for being so selfish. Dr Carter is about to ban me from ever speaking again, but I point out that some of his clients find it necessary for me to keep up a running commentary whilst screwing, so Theo kindly lets me continue to talk but restricted to purely sexual matters.

The next time I see Ms Smith is revealing in every sense of the word.

I am lying frigging fruitlessly on my couch when a pair of boobs come jiggling through the door. These are not just any boobs, they are Magnificent Boobs! Full and perky they sway jauntily as if they have a life of their own. They are wrapped loosely in a white blouse so sheer as to be almost transparent. The delicate pink of the aureoles manage to peep cheekily out of the top of that stunning cleavage. Surprisingly a few of the buttons are still done up but for how much longer can they resist the rampant pressure of those carmine tits?

Next there comes a pair of legs, balanced precariously on ridiculously high heels they go up and up and up and then vanish into a scrap of latex whose glorious shade matches perfectly the red of my couch. The skirt is not so much a second skin as sprayed on and it barely coves the downward swell of the shapely buns as they join those magnolia thighs.

Following closely behind comes Ms Smith herself. All trace of the academic has vanished. Her hair is now released from its bun and hangs in ragged strips across her face down her neck and halfway down her back, her cheeks are flushed and her tongue is slowly wetting lips whose colour matches both the tits and the skirt. Her breath is low and ragged as she catches my eyes.

I am too shocked to move. She looks a complete slut. What sort of way is that to attend the clinic of such a respected doctor? It shows a complete disrespect of his profession.

Ms Smith is unaware of my disapproval. One shrug and her tits escape their flimsy covering. Then still watching me she places one long red fingernail on each hip and runs them slowly upwards, prises them under her skirt and then slowly rolls it up her waist to reveal a freshly shaved and glistening pussy. The lips of her cunt are moist and swollen and just as red.

Her head darts down to my pussy whilst she swings those never ending legs round to press her own cunt to my mouth. It is an offer I just can't refuse. My tongue thrusts into her hole and I suck long and hard at her sweet sweet juices. I nibble her clit as she nibbles mine and in mutual desire we both thrust hard into each others mouth. We start a rhythm of thrust, suck, clench and push, a syncopated erotic ballet as we try to satisfy ourselves and each other. Previously my tutor had come quickly, in fact she had come quickly many times but this time strangely she seems to be finding this goal as hard to achieve as I am. Our frustration grows as our speed and rhythm and intensity increase in our mutual desperation to achieve a climax that neither one can achieve.

We might have been fucking for hours, days for all know, but all to no avail. Finally sheer exhaustion makes us slow our rhythm and then come to a panting pause. We sit up and move our legs off to the side of the couch, a pair each on each side so we can sit shoulder to shoulder like a couple on a love seat. We are both dripping with sweat with our boobs heaving as we gasp for breath. Her tits are so tempting that I move to suck them, but with a huge effort of will Ms Smith stops me gently.

"...No, no not yet Natalie, later. I need to talk to you. Tell me what's wrong. I'm worried about how you've changed. I want to help you."

Well of course she does. This is the whole reason why she and the other patients are taking part in Dr Carter's experiment.

"I need to cum."

"Well, yes... yes we both do, but this is so unlike you. Why are you so different? Is everything all right? How can I help your problem?"

"I need to cum." Impatiently I thrust her fingers hard into my wet cunt.

There is a long pause. She starts again. "I talked to Professor Lacy about your thesis. He is most impressed. He says that some of your insights are most astute. Why have you stopped coming to our seminars? Something's wrong here. We would both like to help you sort out your problems. Tell me"

What is the stupid tart wittering about? I have been as clear as possible in telling her what I need and she is going on about some meaningless essay. She says she wants to help but she isn't even frigging me. Her fingers are just resting there in my cunt.

"Eat my pussy!"

She just sits with her mouth open, motionless. I sense that she wants to continue with this useless talk but I have had enough. I snatch her fingers out and thrust my own in deeply and frantically resume my endless quest for satisfaction. She seems troubled but her eyes are drawn to my fingers prodding and probing and her desire grows again. Slowly her own fingers drop and she inserts them delicately into her own hole.

I can't be bothered with all this philosophy. I stare insolently into this slut's eyes as she makes a public exhibition of herself. I increase my speed. She stares back as though mesmerised and increases her speed. I slow down, she slows down. I raise my hand and pinch and twist my right tit, so does she. I move over to the left tit and so does she. For some time we perform as mirror images tweaking and probing and gasping in unison. Then I shuffle forward slightly on the couch to raise my bum so that I can thrust my thumb into it. She does the same, but as she shifts she sees the image of the doctor in one of the mirrors. He has come into the room and has been silently watching us for some time.

Ms Smith jumps up and now even her blushing cheeks match her colour scheme. She is the most colour co-ordinated tart I have ever seen.

"Oh my God, Dr Carter how embarrassing! You really must cure me of this awful exhibitionism." With that she runs out of the room in a curious knock kneed fashion that make her buns bounce almost as deliciously as her tits.

Stupid Cow. How on earth did that ditzy slut ever get a job in the university? She has shamelessly exposed herself to a professional man and is such an airhead that she can't even remember to take her clothes with her! How could a slut like that ever think she could help me? I just continue frigging my twat and my bum having transferred my gaze into the doctor's eyes, all the time smiling politely and licking my lips. After a few minutes he comes over and pats my bald head. He smiles and and as my body explodes in bliss I knowing that I am the luckiest Cunt in the world.

I see Ms Smith one more time, and that is not in person. A long and ceaseless stream of Dr Carter's patients come and visit, singly and in groups. Every position ever invented by the Kama Sutra and a few new ones are attempted. Every hole is poked probed and cum into and over many many times. Whenever there is a break I study the recordings both to see how I can improve the pleasure I give and also to see whether I can succeed in cumming by copying the clients' actions. My technique improves constantly but I am still no nearer to cumming by myself.

I watch the screen as a naked body is being buggered. Its bald head is rolling from side to side and loud screams are coming from its toothless mouth. It is lying on its back on a red vinyl couch with its legs raised up along the torso of the pumping giant and its feet wrapped around his neck. It raises its bum and thrusts hard against the ever faster fucking and its boobs bounce hard and high....Wait...those are not my boobs! I know those deep red rock hard tits...its Ms Smith! What is the slut doing here?

I sit back in consternation. She is now kneeling on the couch sucking every inch of his dick and waving a beautiful arse high in the air. Now she arches her back and raises her head to catch all the spunk on her face, and still her fingers are thrust deep into that perfect pussy, pushing probing, pinching...she is still trying and still failing to cum...

"You're very quiet today," says Dr Carter as I lie on the couch drinking tea. "Feo, I'm worried that I am still unable to come. I must have been screwed oh at least, oh ... many times" (lately I am finding it increasingly difficult to do complex tasks like counting) "and I seem no nearer to reaching a cure. I really can't stay much longer whilst you treat me for free, it's not fair on you or on your other patients There must be some way to cure me"

Theo tries to reassure me but I break in. "I'm beginning to fink fvat you're might not be trying as hard as you could. I fink you might even be getting some perverse form of enjoyment from what I am doing. Why is Ms Smif here? Why can she no longer cum? Why is the tart stealing my patients? Where are her teef? I want answers..."

"Oh my god, Feo, I'm so sorry..."

I have done something really bad, something unforgivable. In my agitation I have thrown my mug of herbal tea all over his face. How could I hurt my benefactor? Time stands still. I stare horrified at the doctor as he sits impassively. His face is set like stone. Have I gone too far? Will he throw me out? What will I do without him and his kindness? I wait, hardly breathing. How will he punish me?

He then gets up, pours me another mug of tea and hands it to me and motions me to drink. It is scalding hot, but in my fear I gulp it down. He gives me another and yet another all the time staring deeply at me with terrible unblinking hooded eyes that seem to grow and grow and completely fill the whole room whilst I stare back in frightened anticipation. I cringe back, thoroughly cowed, scared at what I have done, scared at what he might do.

I piss myself.

"Clean it up"

A pool of pee lies on the couch, dripping onto the floor. Frantically I suck the drips from the edge and lick up the pool as fast as I can.

"The floor too"

I kneel with my arse high in the air and lick and suck as hard as I can till both floor and couch are clean, all the time looking up, pinned by his implacable stare.

He starts talking quietly but forceably in a long long monologue.

"You're trying too hard, you're too selfish, your willfulness is stopping you from concentrating on the very goal you crave. You must disassociate yourself from your needs. You need to achieve a zen calmness. I can cure you, I can make you cum, but it will change you forever and you will never be able to return to what you were."

I stop listening as soon as he says he can make me cum. I jump up, clinging to his coat staring up at those eyes and desperately humping his leg like a puppy on heat. "Anyfing, anyfing. Make me cum now Doctor. I'll do anyfing."

"He shakes me off, brushing at the stains I have left on his coat.

His disdain defeats me. I slink back to the couch. He continues talking in his compelling manner.

"You must banish your personality, subject yourself to the wishes of all others, concentrate your whole being, all your senses on the desires of others and satisfaction will follow. You have to accept that you are no longer a person, you are a thing. You are a thing with no desires of your own, but with one overriding compulsion. A thing to be used in any way by anyone to bring them to the peak of pleasure"

It nods in complete understanding.

You are not a person, you are a thing, a fuck doll. A Fuck Doll has no will of its own. It exists to pleasure others. Unless its user tells it to It does not pleasure itself!

One hand jumps guiltily out of its cunt and the other stops rubbing its tits.

"A Fuck Doll does not move, nor is it able to speak unless commanded to talk dirty by its user. It is always ready to accept any command from its user. It is there solely to be used in any way the user may wish. Any hole is waiting to be filled and must be displayed with maximum accessibility.

willcope
willcope
84 Followers