All Comments on 'Always Faithful Ch. 03.4'

by BobNbobbi

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
This chapter was extremely disappointing.

Dan has lost all his momentum (and pride) and she is just getting more and more selfish and bitchy. She has absolutely no respect left for him. He has no special place in her life or thoughts but he is unaware of her giving all her feelings and even her promised special nickname to her lover. He his a fool for even considering having a portrait painted of the cheating cow. Why not just move in permanantly with the boss now.

fregenfregenabout 14 years ago
Yup, Greg is not enough anymore

I guess anyone that any hope that Dan was going to take the moral high ground is truly gone. For nine years they had a traditional marriage until Laura unilaterally decided to open it up. While Dan was not part of the initial decision I guess he is on board now. <P>

Laura appears to be an amoral character. She had no guilt or remorse about having sex with Greg, with or without Dan knowing. She will have no qualms about having sex with the artist. Nor does it appear she would shy away from having sex with the four studs. Her motto appears to be "if it feels good, do it." Okay her choice. Also Dan's choice if he wants to accept it. But it is remarkable that a 37 year old woman after 9 years of a conventional marriage has so completely bought into this. And that she is able to totally disregard the opinions of others. Dan also seems to be immune to how others perceive him. I used to think that was a good thing.<P>

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Guys

The author is fucking a gay crossdresser, did you really think this was going to be anything but a pile of shit?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
DOG FARTS -Really Smelly ones too!!

Hi, BobNBobby, your story is faggot shit, just like you. Eat your own vomit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Why is this story in LW? it should in the Fetish section.

They don't have a marriage any more they don't love each other and certainly have no emotions that could even be close to respect or love. I am not sure why the writer has dragged this story out this long, it could and should have ended two chapters ago when Dan grew some balls and dumped the whore and moved in and lived happily ever after with Leanne. I guess being a crossdressing freak changes how a person thinks. It is becoming obvious why the crossdressing writer couldn't stay married.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Get Real...Or

...are you waiting for her to move totally in with Greg and just offer Dan the occasional opportunity for a Date'. I'm guessing that then, you will have Dan begin his new life, alone, justifying the nine good years he had, wishing her well and deciding to spend his time enjoying his new crowd. I just know you will justify the behavior of this slut and the wimp he has become.

Your readers are talking to you...give Dan some BALLS and get rid of her...Publicly...and show her to the business community what a slut she is!!!

Or, stop writing, I can tell from your reader comments that they are fed up with you, they might be right...you just might be a sick jerk that got stiffed by a beautiful woman and you can't get over it? Get a life!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Not sure how much more I can take

I have been reading(skimming mostly) this with the hope that Dan would somehow move on with his life. There is no mairrage here. She is a slut who is only concerned with her selfish needs. I can't relate to Dan and his acceptance. I guess some would say to just stop reading and I probably will if it doesn't soon come to some conclusion. I don't have a problem with the writing, just the story line. Give Dan a set and finish it.

Tim

gaesmogaesmoabout 14 years ago
Depressing

I had thought at the end of the last chapter that Dan might take issue with his wife's affair and try to become a husband again, but alas, not to be. I had hoped that his anger would generate some concern in Laura that she had pushed him too far. But you just dropped that and jumped back into the story as if everything was just peachy keen....pretty much left us hanging and Dan a wimp again. If anything he seems even more accepting of Greg's hold over his wife, and she now openly has two "homes". It is all too depressing, you seem to be taking us down that oh so familiar venue that seems to dominated "loving wives" now, that is the dominate cheating wife, the submissive cuckold husband, and the hot stud lover...although he seems to be moving more and more towards being a second husband. Also, as you move Dan into becoming more accepting of Laura and Greg, you move him more and more into the role of a wimp culhold husband....how very sad and depressing!

The only hope I see to redeem your story is to develop Dan's relationships with Artsy and Mrs Patron enough to fill out his character and to give him some relief from the constant Again, your story has become too depressing and repetitive to enjoy anymore. I had hoped for Dan to begin to stand up for himself....sure an open marriage if that is what they both want, but at least no longer a cringing wimp husband giving in to Laura's every desire. But no...... So depressing and disappointing!!!!!!!! Maybe Artsy and Mrs Patron can make a man of him again and balance the books with Laura's infidelity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Good well written horror story

Horrible wife, horrible wimp husband, horrible marriage ... always faithful? More like never faithful ... its a well crafted tale but I dislike all of these characters intensely and hope they all die in some horror accident. It would fit ....

gaesmogaesmoabout 14 years ago
Sorry

Sorry, I should have proof read my earlier comments better. Bottom line though remains the same, my wife and I hate what you have made your character Dan into, an accepting wimp husband modeled after so many of the other stories we see in "loving wives" lately. Our hope was that at least he could generate some concern in Laura that she "might" be pushing him to far and putting the marriage in danger...but no, you left him a wimp! We could also hope that perhaps Artsy and Mrs. Patron would have a positive influence on him and also balance the scale a bit with Laura's infidelity....in our minds that is the only hope, other then him just finally getting up and leaving, for this story. Instead, Laura brings another man into the picture, and Dan is again left out, delivering HIS wife to her other home.....so depressing and way to sad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Well Written Story, But Produces much Anger.

You story is very well written. BUT I can't see any man who has any ego at all,

would stand by and allow his wife to even start this love affair. That's what it is.

tastesgreattastesgreatabout 14 years ago
The Story's Name

has nothing to do with Dan and Laura's marriage. It's just gets harder and harder to wade though the actions of these people. And as I stated before, there is absolutely nothing erotic about what these people do sexually or other wise.

energystarenergystarabout 14 years ago
i am having same problems as some.

At this point there is not even tension anymore. She does whatever and he says fine. Even Greg looks like he will be the same. BTW to "Why is this story in LW? it should in the Fetish section", why do you think it is?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Me Too!

I also want you to give Dan some ego, as he is now he's just a door mat. I think that's why you see all the complaints, people want someone to care about and no one worries about the doormat they're walking on. All your hard work is going to waste with out this element in the story. An A for effort and a C for content.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Interesting character development.

It seems that you have many readers that dislike the story, but keep reading it. That is curious. It would indicate that they enjoy the story even as they keep hoping it will become more traditional, and keep protesting the wife's actions. It offers some new and interesting plot ideas. Let's see if Greg shares her as easily as her husband does. Let's see if Dan gets involved with Artsy and how his wife accepts that. Let's see if she and Greg finally get fired for their actions. Most writers would spring the old "employment contract forbids screwing the married secretary" gambit, yet this guy's boss is unconcerned, almost as if he has never read Literotica! It seems hard for many to admit, but they are enjoying this story, which is not in Loving Wives, so commenters can rest easy on that count. My complaint would be that now and then a word or two is missing and it disrupts the flow. Like all the complainers, I will be reading the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Good writing, but a sad story developing

This story is going just about where I thought it would. Greg is now starting to take control of Laura, although she does not realize it yet and Dan is getting interested in other women. Subconciously Dan is already moving on, as he sees Laura belonging to Greg. The last few scenes where Dan "dates" his wife while she is living in her "other home" is very telling. Greg tells her if she had engaged in sex with Dan or the painter he would have used a belt on her instead of spanking her.

Greg is a control freak (duh, he is an attorney) and recognizes that Laura is a closet submissive. He will gradually take control of her sex life to the point that he will tell her that Dan may not have sex with her even when they are together in her real home, although which home is "real" will get blurred as the story moves forward.

I still think that Greg will be telling her to have sex with other men pretty soon as part of his control of her life. He professes to love her, but both he and Dan probably would confuse the heck out of anyone who believes in traditional love and marriage as we have already seen.

There is trouble coming in the office, Laura's displays are getting too blatant for very conservative management.

Like others, I just skim over the sex scenes, because they add little to the story other than to demonstrate the changing relationships between the three main characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
ODD

I think reading this story is like going to reptile house at the zoo. One doesn't care for snakes, but is facinated by them. This story is like that.

It isn't the story that interests me any longer. The characters are boring, the level of detail compared to the flow of the story is way out of balance. I just keep wondering if the author of this is actually going to use the talents he clearly has to finally turn this into an interesting story.

Characters are being introduced that could be interesting, complexity is added, but the characters aren't fully characters even Dan is a thoughtless, drone who gets off bathing in another man's cum. The story is complex but there is really no story. Several people have commented on where they think this is going and the phrase "not with a bang but a wimper" keeps coming to mind.

So why am I reading it? Just like going to the reptile house, I find it interesting that the talent and effort this story clearly took is being wasted and I keep hoping that in the end it won't be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
A Step Backwards

In a lot of ways this chapter was a step backward, Ch 3.3 had ended with some confrontation, but now it was if it never happened. Further there is absolutely no step towards a challenge in this chapter, unless it is in Dan's continuing relationship with Artsy.

At the same time, a telling comment came from Laura when she admitted she never had any guilt about Greg when she thought of Dan. This raises the point as to how much of a committed marriage they had even prior to her affair.

Equally telling is Dan's comment to take 2 weeks, rather than the 1 Laura suggested. Rather than encouraging her, it could well be that in his mind he has accepted that it's moving to an end, and that she is not worth fighting for or getting mad at.

Even his refusal to demand sex on their 'date' night could be another sign.

Of course, the author may just be portraying a man who has bought into the worst of cuckoldry and submission, but I hope that this is not the case.

Finally, the giving in and calling Greg "Baby" and not standing up for Dan when Greg said he would have used a belt if she had fucked her date shows her contiuning lack of respect for Dan, her alleged husband.

I hope the author ignores the 'hate' comments, but I hope he listens to those who are trying to follow a story, albeit with growing signs of misgiving, hoping for a rebuilding of Dan as a man who deserves some respect, and hopefully a life.

katibkatibabout 14 years ago
Emotion

I, for one, like this story and eagerly wait for the next installment. However, I find the descriptions of Greg and Laura's sexual escapades too long and just a bit boring. Very repetitious! What interests me most, from a psychological point of view, is the reaction -- the various reactions -- that Dan has to his wife's behavior. Please, just a little more emphasis on that aspect of this novella?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
move on

I too think the story should move on and come to a conclusion. What I would like to see Dan do isn't important. It's the author's story and the fact that it draws a lot of emotion says that, despite the negative aspects that people reject, there's still a lot of interest. I think the author is slowly, and probably too slowly, moving Dan away from Laura as he is very easy going about her staying with Greg. You want a week, please take two. I m going to an art gallery tonight, why don't you go to Greg. Introducing Laura to the artist by implying she fucks him too, etc. If Laura is already mentally separating herself from Dan, he is apparently doing the same, be it at a slower pace. If Dan is up high enough in his company to want works of art brought into that company, he certainly can't be stupid or dumb. Could it be that he might outsmart everybody here ?? That would be something and a good note to finish this story.

blue5766blue5766about 14 years ago
true to life still

At least I think it is. I tried to send a comment earlier but the password failed on me twice. It is very interesting how the points I was going to make have been mentioned by others. Please ignore hate comments. I do not understand why they bother or why they read these stories in the firstplace. It is your story and I for one am grateful that you are writing it as I can't wait for the next chapter. It is one of those stories that while we may not like all the characters we have to know what happens next.

I wonder if you are going to turn the whole story upside down and we will find out that Dan is very clever and is giving Laura just enough rope to hang herself. I await your next chapter withsome trepidation that you might allow Greg and Laura to win and that I would not like. Bravo you have succeeded by keeping a lot of people very interested Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
passionless and meandering

Last chapter had some emotion to it. Earlier the wife talked about needing to keep things twisted, but Dan is so accepting there is no longer any twist. It seems if she told him she was divorcing him to marry her boss, but he could still see her once in a while, and while she didn't love him she still thought of him fondly, he would just say, that's fine dear, would you like me to give you away, perhaps I could drive the limo. Also, yes, what did happen between the last chapter and this. All those negative feelings simply disappeared?

lcc_1949lcc_1949about 14 years ago
Worried

My husband and I remind disappointed and worried about where you are taking us on this literary journey. We really disliked the way Laura humilated Dan in the earlier chapters, but now she just focuses on Greg and her relationship with Dan is almost an afterthought. We had hoped that while Greg was on vacation Dan would have made some progress in re-establishing his role as husband, but rather he wimps out again and delivers her to the airport, then gives her over to Greg for two weeks without a second thought. We have friends who have an open marriage, but it is a marriage based on trust and respect for each other. Laura lacks trustworthiness (she lies constantly to Dan), faithfulness, and respect for Dan. Everything is about her....her and Greg, and HER again! So....what now, will you ever give Dan a chance to meet and love someone who totally loves him in return. Will Artsy or Mrs. Patron bring him around and give him a measure of his manhood back, will he finally tell Laura enough is enough and move on....Your story, your storyline, but (from the comments) most of us want some resolution to Dan's dilemma and want an end to him being Laura's door mat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Empty Words

There is no love within any of these characters. Dan doesn't love Laura, he is close to being entirely apathetic about anything she does, and indifferent to any choice she makes. In fact, he seems to encourage her to make more and greater self-destructive choices.

Laura doesn't love Dan or Greg, and the closest she comes to love is reserved solely for herself. However, I don't think her selfishness and centristic viewpoint would even qualify as self-love.

Greg doesn't love Laura, he reacts as if she were a possession he is still trying to capture. She is a goal, and once achieved, will likely be quickly discarded.

Saying "I love you" requires a minimal effort. Expressing love with action is much more difficult, and sacrificing for love the greatest effort. We are led to believe that Dan is making a sacrifice, yet it isn't a sacrifice to give up something one doesn't care about. In the end, it is apparent that none of these people cares about any of the others to any minimal degree.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
sad tale

Laura is self centered and only is concerned with herself. Her husband she has humiliated and continues to do so. She wants people to know that she is this amazing sexual person who has the ability to play jingle bells with her clit clip. It is all about her and everyone has to do what she wants and what pleases her. She wants to keep the tension with the affair with Greg because otherwise it will get stale. Who cares that people think her husband is a wimp, they look at her as if she is something special that all men bow down to her, that she is a sexual goddess. Maybe some day she will get what is coming to her. She doesn't care about her husband and I actually think that Greg is replaceable also. The is well written which is evoking many emotions from readers. I think that the comment from "Fregen" is right on the money. I would like Laura to be knocked off her high horse but I don't envision that happening. Thank you for sharing this tale with us.

ryu77ryu77about 14 years ago
I am dissapointed

What the hell happened between the last chapter and this one????? I loved when Dan showed some emotions but in this chapter, he even encourage that his wife went to Greg?

How the hell are you going to keep the marriage alive if Laura spents more of her time with Greg????????????????????????

This is what I hate about cuckold stories, were husbands want their wives to spent more of their time with the lovers that I cant believe they are married. WHAT IS THE POINT??????? Jeeeezz just finish this already, it has gone redundant. Laura is like LOL LOOK AT ME, IM A CHEATING SLUT AND I LIKE IT; AND MY STUPID HUSBAND ACCEPTS WHAT I DO BECAUSE HE DOESNT HAVE BALLS TO SAY OTHERWISE.

Now I see the typical that happens to cheating wives, she will start with the gangbangs, fucking the painter, being shared, etc... but sorry writter, your story that started interesting just turned into a clichè slut wife story.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 14 years ago
It is getting to be a little boring, the same thing over and over

Put the poor bastard out of his misery and finish it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
1*

And I hope you'll die tomorrow

cindycbegoodcindycbegoodabout 9 years ago
missed oppurtunities?

As someone else(s) commented you did seem to leave us hanging after what seemed like a good buildup at the end of the previous chapter and then just dismissed that tension as two weeks of smooth sailing for Dan and Laura. Looks like Dan's reaction would have at least needed to be talked about.

I like the way Leeann is trying to play it though. Not giving Dan anything until she can get at least the hope of a commitment from Dan. I also would have really liked for Laura to have went home like she had planned and found an empty house cause Dan had spent the night at Mrs. Patron's with Leean. I think we really missed the chance for some excitement there. We could have seen just how uncaring Laura really was about Dan's romantic interests. She already lost her cool once when she wanted to have a "date" with Dan while staying at Gregs and Dan told her already had plans.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I keep reading in the hope Dan is going to grow a set and dump the cheating slut, but losing hope quickly, may just skip to the end to find out of he pulled his balls back out of his ass where this bitch has firmly placed them.

cibixcibixover 1 year ago

yep, you reeled me in. the story is now going in an unpredictably different direction... with many ways this can head off and expand. just brilliant writing and story-telling. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This series is too fucking stupid and so fucking redundant. I thought Dan would finally grow a pair but, he is obviously just a typical wimpy cuckold fag. But, I'm stupid enough to skim through the same old boring shit to find the ending.

Buster2UBuster2U3 months ago

10 Big Blazing stars on this heartbreaking tale about how a cuck tries to handle his slut wife constantly screwing another man. I know the feeling as my last wife (#4 DeeDee) was a true Nympho, who always had to have strange. I like sharing my wife, but she just couldn't tell the truth, so it couldn't work out like it has been with Laura and Dan so far. LOL heartbreaking story. Thanks for the effort. Buster2U

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous