Always Home Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dkling
Dkling
96 Followers

"And my lit teacher is just to die for... mid-thirties, killer eyes, deadly smile... These dimples in his cheeks that just get cuter and cuter when you get a question right, which is great incentive for learning, I've always said. Pity, though; one of the other girls said he's gay. God sure knows how to pick 'em, I'm telling you. What a crying shame."

"I'm sure he's perfectly happy the way he is," I pointed out, picking at my salad with a fork. "If a dozen heartbroken schoolgirls lose sleep over it, at least he's still living the way he chooses."

"Would've figured you'd see it that way, Ger," Marnie grumbled, attacking the remnants of her chicken with vigour. "What do you think, sis? Dimples! Dimples till next Tuesday!"

"I'm past the stage of crushes, Marn," Elsa said, her voice abstracted. "Dimples are all very well and good, but eventually you'll have to start looking for more."

Marnie sighed. "Figures. The two Cheese elders ganging up on poor little Ms Lady Cheese. I oughta report the two of you to social services, or something. I'm sure there's some sort of law..."

"There's all sorts of laws, Marn," I said, glancing at Elsa for maybe only the second or third time during the meal.

Marnie blinked, looking up. "Um, sure." Then she turned to Elsa, pointing a finger at the side of her head and rotating it rapidly.

"Sometimes Ger doesn't know what the hell he's talking about, Marnie," Elsa said, gleefully.

"Amen to that," Marnie agreed, setting down her knife and fork. "And another fine meal, sis. I'd like to thank the roast chicken place on the corner, on behalf of the family Cheese, nee Flinders. Long may they provide us sustenance."

"Amen," Elsa and I echoed.

"So," Marnie said, leaning back and looking from Elsa to me and back again, "what did the two of you get up to while I was gone?"

Elsa smiled, enigmatically. "Oh, you know. I unpacked some books."

"Aired some clothes," I added.

"Spilled some Coke," she retorted.

"Broke in the carpet." I smiled.

"Found... something," Elsa said, quietly. "Something I wasn't sure I even had. I mean, I'd hoped..."

And now I was just glad Marnie was a slightly airheaded teenager and not terribly insightful, because I was looking at Elsa with my heart in my eyes. And she was looking right back at me; and everything I felt was reflected in her deep brown eyes.

* * *

It seemed to take Marnie forever to go to bed that night. First she stood there while Elsa and I cleared the table, rambling about her first day at the new school, and then she plonked herself down on the couch and watched mindless TV for a good two and a half hours without pausing for intelligence breaks.

Elsa just smiled, looking beautiful and composed in Mum's gown, and sat at the dining table reading a book -- and not the one she'd taken off the bookcase last night, either. No, this was one of those gritty 'true crime' things; not to my taste at all. How she could sit there and read quietly was beyond me; I couldn't even watch TV without my eyes wandering to her, and my thoughts wandering even further.

I wanted her. Earlier in the day she'd accused that everything was about sex with 'us guys'; well, maybe that was true. The emptiness in my heart was gone; all I had to do was look at her, and maybe catch her glance, to know that she loved me, and would keep loving me for as long as I needed her. And that could be a very long time.

But looking at her only fuelled my lust further. I was young, I was a raging pile of hormones, I... I just wanted her. She was so beautiful, so close, and so very desirable. Calm now, the loose ends of her emotions neatly tucked away again, but I knew that she could lust as much and as uncontrollably as I could. I didn't know how she managed to control it.

All I knew was that, looking at her, I just wanted to rumple her again. To tear away that polite facade she used in public and find that terrified, lusting, longing woman who'd held me, who'd somehow touched my soul with her vulnerability. To let her acknowledge that part of herself, and to... to fuck with her long into the night.

I drifted around the living room aimlessly: watching half an hour of TV here; pretending to read through one of Elsa's old magazines there; then finally settling down disconsolately on the carpet by the door and curling up, catlike.

When the last of Marn's overwrought cop dramas ended and the late news came on, she finally migrated. As I stood in the hallway, watching as the bathroom light flickered on, Elsa calmly stood up, laying her book down. She pushed her chair back, walked over towards me, and kissed me hard enough to take my breath away.

"Fuck, I want you," she whispered, with a frustrated sigh.

It was a relief to hear her say it, both a relief and a massive turn-on. My cock sprang to attention as she reached down and caressed it through my pants. I grabbed the back of her neck and pulled her down for another tongue-locking kiss.

"She can't go to sleep soon enough, can she?" I asked, as she drew back, looking flushed. Rumpled. Losing control. It was all I could do not to tear her gown off again and fuck her right then and there.

"She will," Elsa said, drawing a deep breath and composing herself again, somehow. She smiled. "She will, eventually." Then she pulled away from me and ambled off to the kitchen, where she clicked the kettle on and took down the coffee jar.

* * *

Marnie did sleep, eventually. I lay wide awake on the couch for a good half-hour after her light went out, before getting up, heart pounding, and going over to Elsie's door. She was wide awake, waiting for me in the moonlight in her blue satin pyjamas. I sat next to her on the bed and started kissing her, gently, exploratively. Her hand reached down for my cock and kneaded it, making it ache for her.

"Elsie," I said, softly, nuzzling her neck. She closed her eyes, head tilting back, as I kissed her throat. My hands slid under the hem of her pyjama top and found the soft firmness of her breasts. Gently I traced their contours, following the curvature up with my palms, then pausing at her neck before trailing my fingers down over the tops. The points of her nipples were hard; I took one between thumb and forefinger, making her gasp, then leaned down and gently bit at the other one through her top.

"Yes," she whispered, running her fingers down through my hair. I lifted my head and kissed her hard, while my fingers found the tiny buttons of her shirt, rapidly undoing them. She shrugged it off with my help, and -- oh God, the sight of her topless, sitting there with the moonlight casting the angles of her body into light and shadow...

"I love you," she choked, and I could see how hard it was for her, sitting there under my scrutiny. I didn't mean to make her feel self-conscious, but she was just so... so beautiful.

I took her in my arms. Whispered in her ear how beautiful she was to me. Held her and stroked her hair and mutely nestled my head against hers.

Wordlessly, she brought her palms up to my cheeks. Moved in and kissed me gently, sweetly. Her hands moved down across my back and up again. We lay down on the bed and abandoned ourselves to each other.

For a long time, we didn't speak. Naked, we twined against each other; exploring each other with silent delight. I found places where I could make her gasp; others that made her keen softly with longing; others that made her catch her breath and sigh wrenchingly. And she slowly grew more confident in her familiarity with my body; playing with the hardness of my cock in childlike wonder, then learning the subtleties, bringing me close to the point of coming and then stopping, denying me, and blinking at me with feigned innocence.

We kissed each other; we kissed and held each other, tangled our limbs and bared ourselves -- body, spirit and mind. I gave myself up to her completely, and there was no-one in the world who deserved it more.

And through a long wordless night, as we fucked each other again and again, I fell ever more deeply in love with her. My sister-self. My soul. My heart.

Dkling
Dkling
96 Followers
12