All Comments on 'Always Mine'

by Margin Walker

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
ryu77ryu77almost 20 years ago
Excellent !!

I needed to read a story where someone was so angry & jealous that he needed to react and do something about it and not just feel bad about himself or cry to sleep. This isn't the usual category of stories that I read, but I found this one good.

doormousedoormousealmost 20 years ago
Oh man!!!!!!!

What a f@#$ing HOT story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sheesh Margin, you have some mighty fine talent!!!

I'm going to remember this one for years to cum!! ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Always Your's!!!

Your writing is more passionate and DEEP....Keep Up the Great work !!!

Sweethang

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great Story

I loved this story. Except for the end. Everything seems justified in being broken. Nothing can be fixed...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Yes.

Too sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
amazing!

What a great story really enjoyed it

Five stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
lucky for him

It ended as it did. He is a dangerous piece of shit that should be locked up. People who do this often kill the one they love! However you pulled the punch, a man that gets drunk, stalks the former girlfriend, forces his way in and rapes her...piece of shit.

He'll beat and rape her again.

Sort of like the story of young people having sex, with the preface that everybody is over 18, when from the story they are clearly under 16..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Hope he enjoyed his few minutes of sex (rape) as he is probably going to spend a few years in jail for the assault and grievous bodily harm of the other boyfriend.

DwolfyDwolfyalmost 4 years ago
Good writer

Unexpectedly fine writing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous