Am I A Slut? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While pressing the combination on the door lock, my target came out and hesitantly approached me.

“Do you have to be anywhere? How did you get here? Do you have a car? Would you like to come home with me?”

I posed the questions quickly, and he stammered that: no, he didn’t have to be anywhere; he didn’t drive his car since he lived pretty close to the theater; and yes, he would like to come home with me, but could he go back inside and go the bathroom first.

That made me realize that I had to pee, also, but I got some more ideas in my newly liberated brain.

“No, puppy, you cannot pee first. Just hold until we get to my place. I’ve got plans for that piss. Now, hurry and get in the car before we change our minds.”

I squeezed his cock through his pants for emphasis, and he hurried around to the other side and climbed in. I climbed into my seat, started the car and pulled away. Meanwhile, I pulled my skirt up so my crotch was fully exposed and left it that way until we pulled into my driveway.

I was beginning to get horny all over again as I mulled the possibilities of what my new puppy and I could be doing for fun.

Not tonight, maybe, except for a little, but I thought the next few weeks would be wild.

Laughing to myself, I thought that I guessed I was a slut, and I liked it. Puppy and I went into my house, and I began another chapter in my life.

To be continued.

12