All Comments on 'Amanda'

by Will Bailey

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Renee001Renee001almost 20 years ago
wow!!

I really loved your story. It was great! You really got to know the charactes and theie feelings and all from the very beginning. Who would have ever thought that a broken window to a car could lead to such a thing! Great imagination! Pease keep writing more stories! Woudn't mind (would love actually) to hear more about Bob and Amanda!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

Very nice story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Comment

Well,

This was among the first stories that I read when I 'discovered' Literotica. I saved it almost instantly, and over the years, I have read parts of it, or the whole thing several times. (The last anonymous comment was me.)

To me, this is the 'perfect' story. Not too long, no unnecessary characters or unnecessary drama, a touch of humor and a wonderful conversational style of writing.

I realize that you haven't written in several years, and I respect your decision. As a (unpublished) author of erotica, I realize that sometimes its difficult to start anew.

Nevertheless, I hope you read my comment. "Amanda" is truly magnificent in style and structure, and I look forward to the day when I can read another one of your works.

MoogPlayerMoogPlayerover 8 years ago
Another Great One!

Need I say more? You should keep going my friend. You have a great imagination with alot of really touching moments in your stories. I've been to Canada on eight different occasions and the people there always treated me like I was someone special, and each of your stories remind me of the nice, kind, and wonderful souls I met when I was there, so, please keep up the good work.

MoogPlayer

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketabout 6 years ago
Very good

This author who wrote very entertaining and enjoyable stories only posted a few to Lit. I for one would have liked to have been able to read a lot more by him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

So. Did they ever find out who smashed the Porsche window? Or why?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It would have been more romantic if he’d have at least showered before going from one woman to the other. Gross.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

Great read, but why didn't the author finish the story. It would have taken 1 more page to bring this May-December romance to a happily ever after. 5/5

MwestohioMwestohio8 months ago

She knows how to make veal scallopini but doesn't know what eggs Benedict is?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous