Amanda & Her Father Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda thought for a minute and answered, when I was in high school, I believe I only had three, no wait four; after all I did not know a whole lot about sex. Now I would say the number is eight or nine. That is with you and me only. I have many involving you, me and other people."

"Amanda," John declared with a feigned look of shock on his face. "What kind of girl have you become?"

"I think just like mom?" she answered.

"I think so too, replied her father. They lay in front of the fireplace for close to an hour. Enjoying each others company, and talking about all their yesterdays and even what their tomorrows may bring to each of them.

As the fire started to burn down, John looked at the clock and saw that it was almost midnight. "Amanda, are you ready for bed, it is getting late?"

"Daddy, that sounds good to me, I am tired, I have had a busy day."

They walked up the stairs together, holding hands like lovers. The first door they came upon was the door to Amanda's old room. They stopped there and John said "I put your suitcases in there, honey." He pushed open the door. Amanda looked inside, grabbed his hand and continued to walk down the hall to the master bedroom. She pushed open the door, turned on the light and looked at her father. "You can move my suitcases in here tomorrow, I sleep in the nude anyway so I don't need them tonight and I'm beat." She dropped her father's hand and climbed into his bed. "Come on Daddy, come to bed. This is fantasy number three. I get to sleep with you like a woman would sleep with her man. Come to bed, dear."

John climbed in bed and shut off the light. Amanda immediately moved to her father and kissed him good night. She then proceeded to move her naked body next to his and fell a sleep very quickly. John leaned over and kissed the top of her head. "Good night my love, it is good to have you back," and he drifted off to sleep too.

To be continued...

12