Amanda & Her Father Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dr Kink
Dr Kink
238 Followers

“Now I know how mom felt,” cried an excited Amanda.

“You’re not even close,” said her father. “Jeff’s cock was twice the size of that butt plug.”

Amanda’s face became distorted as she said, “ouch.”

Satisfied that it was in all the way, Wendy attached the nipple clamps. They were lined with fabric so they did not hurt too much; they just put pressure on her nipples. Even so, Amanda gasped when they attached to her. Wendy pulled on the chain to make sure they were attached.

“Ouch,” replied Amanda.

“Baby,” said a laughing Keesha.

Keesha was next. She got on her knees between Amanda’s legs, placed the head of the dildo at the entrance to her pussy and pushed. Inch by inch, the dildo disappeared into the wet pussy.

“Oh God,” that feels so good and tight. The combination of the butt plug and dildo in exquisite; what a tight fit,” moaned Amanda.

Just then, Heather turned the plug on its lowest setting.

“Oh fuck!!” cried Amanda, “I didn’t expect that. What a sensation.”

“You haven’t felt anything yet,” said Keesha and she turned on the vibrator in the cock she had strapped to her. She started to fuck her pregnant friend, very slow.

As Wendy pulled on the chain attached to the nipple clamps, Janice took her small vibrator and touched one nipple and then the other. The look on Amanda’s face was unbelievable. You could tell she was lost in ecstasy. The women worked together, just like one person working on her lover. Janice moved the vibrator from one nipple to another, teasing each of them. Heather leaned down and kissed Amanda on the lips, hard, shoving her tongue almost down her throat. While Amanda was getting kissed, Janice moved the vibrator down to her clit. That pushed Amanda over the edge, her hips thrust upward, trying to match Keesha’s rhythm of fucking. As Keesha increased the tempo, Amanda matched it. Finally Amanda arched her back upward to meet the thrusts and then froze.


“Fuck,” she yelled out. Her body shook and then slowly sunk back down to the mat. Everyone relaxed and waited for Amanda to come down from her orgasm peak. In a few minutes, she opened her eyes. “God that was great, I love you guys,” she said.

“We’re not finished,” said Heather.

“Hell, that’s nothing to remember, at least not yet,” added Janice. “We have just begun to fuck you. Are you ready for the second quarter?”

“Second quarter,” exclaimed Amanda. “You mean I only get three more orgasms?”

“Don’t be greedy,” yelled Heather.

Amanda lay back down. She still had the butt plug in her and the nipple clamps were still in place. Keesha began fucking her again with the strap-on dildo. Janice moved down by her pussy and alternated licking her clit or using the vibrator on it. Heather moved up and straddled Amanda’s head, putting her shaved pussy on Amanda’s mouth.

“Here, this should help you get excited. I know it really turns me on to eat a pussy while I’m getting fucked,” said Heather. Then, she grabbed Amanda’s hands and placed them on her own boobs. “Here, play with these while Wendy plays with yours.”

John was taping all of this, alternating between close-ups of Keesha fucking his daughter, Wendy sucking on his daughter’s tits and his daughter licking her friend’s pussy.

Amanda was getting excited again and for that matter so was Heather. Amanda was really giving Heather’s pussy and tits a thorough going over. When Amanda would get close to an orgasm and stop licking the pussy pressed tight against her mouth, Heather would turn down the vibrator. Keesha was in on it too. She would slow her pace when Amanda got too close and Janice would stop stimulating Amanda’s clit.

Finally, after having Amanda to the brink of an orgasm several times, Keesha signaled everyone that this time they would let her cum. Janice placed the tip of the vibrator on Amanda’s clit and turned the vibrator up to full and Keesha increased the tempo of the fake cock sliding in and out of Amanda’s pussy. Wendy took off one nipple clamp and was biting and sucking that nipple as hard as she could. Heather was grinding her pussy all over Amanda’s lips, chin nose and cheeks while turning up the frequency on the butt plug.

In a matter of minutes, Amanda was in the throes of a powerful orgasm. As her body tried to anticipate Keesha’s slamming of the dildo into her pussy, it bucked so hard it threw Heather off of her face.

“”Fuck… yeah…. More… God yes….. Oh shit…. I’m cummmmmminnnnggggggggggggg………” And she collapsed.

When Amanda opened her eyes, she saw Keesha starring at her. “Half-time,” Keesha announced. “Take a little break and then we switch field position.”

“You are all so very good,” responded Amanda. “If I wasn’t so horny, that last orgasm would have been enough for me. But, I’m super horny girl and I can’t wait for more.” Turning to her father, Amanda asked him “did you get all of that on tape? I hope so. Bill will love it and so will Katie.” While she was talking to her father, Amanda didn’t notice the girls got together in order to plan the next two orgasms.

“Amanda, I got as much as I could. You and the girls were fantastic, this is going to make one hot porno flick. I can’t wait to see what your friends are going to do to you next. Your mother would have loved this.”

The four women gathered around Amanda. This time Heather spoke up. “Amanda, up until now you have been getting most of the fun, we thought it’s time we share some of it. We thought we would go one on one with you for three minutes, we’ll take turns timing each other.”

“That sounds good, what do I do,” asked Amanda?

“We thought that each girl would decide how that will be accomplished. Wendy, you get to go first. What will be your pleasure?”

Wendy answered, “I love eating pussy and having mine eaten. I choose good old sixty-nine. With your large pregnant bell, we should roll on our sides. I think that will give us more freedom.”

So Amanda and Wendy got into position and someone yelled start. Both girls started licking each other, but since they only had three minutes, Amanda concentrated all her effort on Wendy’s clit. It was a small tiny one, but the way Wendy reacted when Amanda nibbled on it; it was very sensitive. They licked and sucked each other until time was called. At the same instant; Wendy’s body shivered and a moan escaped from her lips.

“Thank you Amanda, I needed that, even though it was a small one,” said Wendy with a contented look on her face.

“Janice, your turn,” said Keesha. “What will be your pleasure?”

“I thought we should rub our pussies together, like in the porno films. I have done this several times and when pussies are as wet as ours, it is very erotic.”

They got into position and as soon as their pussies touched someone yelled time. Janice was right about soaking pussies; Amanda’s was as wet as she had ever felt it. “Shit, that feels good,” moaned Amanda. “Harder, rub harder.” Everyone in the room could hear the sloshing noises coming from the contact of the two pussies. John got some good close-ups.

“Fuck, I’m cuming,” yelled Janice.

“Me, too,” replied Amanda.

“Time.” Someone yelled and they both collapsed.

“After Amanda had a chance to recover from her latest orgasm, Keesha stepped up. “My turn,” she said with a big smile on her face. In her hand was a large double-headed dildo, that was about eighteen inches long. “I think we should fuck each other,” Keesha said to Amanda. “Get on your hands and knees; in that position it will be easier to fuck each other. Amanda and Keesha got into position where their asses were almost touching each other. Someone put the dildo in our pussies, just put the head of it in, we’ll take it from there.” After Keesha felt the dildo entering her pussy, she asked, “Are you ready Amanda?”

Amanda replied, “Oh yes, this should be fun.”

“Let’s get it on,” someone yelled.

Amanda and Keesha began pushing into each other. They could feel the dildo go deeper and deeper into their pussies. “Damn, that feels fuckin’ good,” yelled Amanda.

“Oh yesss!” moaned Keesha.

The two women began to sway back and forth, shoving their asses at each other. It took them about a half a minute to get in rhythm with each other and then they went at it. The two of them rocked back and forth, stimulating each other. Amanda was the first one to get close to an orgasm; she dropped down to her elbows, but kept her ass up in the air. Soon she even stopped shoving her ass back at Keesha. It was all Keesha now, fucking her friend.

Amanda just moaned and whimpered, “So good….damn…. feels full…….here…. I… oh shit….. Fuck… I’m CUMMMMMMMINNNN………”

Keesha hearing her friend go into a climax had one of her own….Shit…Here I cummm….

Someone yelled time.

Keesha screamed “Fuck you….. too close….can’t stop….need it…. Cuming….Oh YES…..YESSS…. YESSSSSSSSSS…………..EEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOO.” and she collapsed joining her friend. They looked kind of comical, both resting on their elbows, with their asses in the air and connected by a dildo.

“Wow, that was awesome,” said Wendy.

“Yeah, I think so too,” said Janice. “I’m glad we are getting a video tape of this. I think it come in handy on some lonely nights.

“Speaking of video taping,” asked Heather, John, are you getting in this video tape? I want to make sure I get a copy of you ravishing me.”

John answered, “No problem. You see that camera mounted up there.” John pointed to a spot to the right of the television. That has also been taping the action, but it’s set to capture a wide are, I’m just doing close-ups. I’m sure one of you can operate the camera for close-ups once I get involved.”

“Good,” said relieved Heather. “I have had a fantasy involving you for almost ten years. When it finally happens, I want a copy of it, for some lonely nights.”

“Me too,” said Janice.

Janice spoke up, “We would have never said anything. Of course we would have been over at your house all the time.”

I want a tape too,” said Keesha, who had been listening in on the conversation and was now alert. “We didn’t tape our threesome the other day; I want a record of it. I had fantasies about you just like Janice and Heather.

“Did everyone have fantasies of me? I feel so honored. Thank goodness I didn’t know about it when your were teenagers, I could have been in trouble.”

“Never, no one would have found out,” answered Heather.

“I am ready for the fourth quarter. What did you have in mind that can top what we have been doing? I don’t know if you can get me any more excited.”

“I think we can,” answered Keesha. “It will take us a few minutes to get ready.” The four girls went into the toy closet and talked among themselves.

“I would not under estimate your friends, honey,” said John to his daughter. “They are every bit as good as your mother and our friends. “In fact I can’t wait to see what they have in store for you.”

John didn’t have to wait too long before the four girls returned. Heather added a strap-on dildo, so now both she and Keesha had fake cocks dangling in front of them.

“All right, here’s what is going to happen. Heather and I are going to fuck you at the same time, you get to pick,” Keesha said, holding the fake cock in her hand, “which one goes in you pussy and which one goes in your ass.”

Amanda looked at both girls’ strap-ons. Heather’s cock was short only about five inches, but it was very thick, about the wide of a large cucumber. Keesha’s cock, on the other hand, was rather skinny, about the width of a man’s thumb, but it was long about ten inches in length. Heather thought for a few minutes, her face had a puzzled look on it. Then she smiled, “I know what I want, Keesha you have my ass and Heather gets my pussy.”

“Good, now here’s what will happen, said Keesha, “I’ll sit on the floor, with my back against those throw pillows. Amanda you sit on this,” Keesha grabbed a hold of her fake cock and shook it back and forth, everyone chuckled; “facing away from me. When you have it all the way up your ass, Heather will put the big boy in your pussy. Wendy and Janice get to suck, nibble and bit your tits, nipples neck, earlobes and anything else they decide. While one is doing that to you, the other will shove her tongue down your throat. I think that should satisfy even you, you horny, prego, bitch.”

Everyone laughed at Keesha’s remark; the loudest was Amanda herself. “Damn right,” she said. “I’m ready.”

Janice put some K-Y Jelly on Keesha’s fake cock. Amanda backed up to Keesha and put the head of the fake cock at the opening to her ass. She relaxed her asshole and slowly allowed the fake dick to enter her bowels. Within a few minutes, she had the whole dildo in her ass.

“Alright,” Amanda said to Heather, “I’m ready for that monster you got strapped to you, push it gentle, I’ll tell you when to stop. So Heather did as she was told and soon she too had her fake cock totally inside of her friend’s pussy.

“I am stuffed,” said Amanda. “In fact I don’t think I have ever felt this full. Janice and Wendy went over and knelt down or either side of the three girls. They both looked at each other and then each one took one of Amanda’s nipples in their mouth.

“Oh, YES!” yelled Amanda. “Give me everything you have got.”

Heather commenced to move the thick dildo in and out of Amanda’s pussy. Keesha grabbed Amanda’s waist and began lifting her hips up, allowing the dildo buried in her ass to slip out of her rectum. Then she released the hold on her hips causing her body to fall back down and impaling herself back on the dildo. Meanwhile, Janice was still sucking and biting one of Amanda’s nipples. Wendy had her tongue shoved down Amanda’s throat and they were in the middle of a very passionate kiss. Wendy’s hand moved downward over Amanda’s extended belly and settled between her legs. Her fingers found what she was looking for, Amanda’s clit. As the fat cock was sliding in and out of Amanda’s stretched pussy, Wendy began rubbing her clit. The girls kept this up for almost ten minutes until, guttural, primitive sounds were escaping from Amanda’s throat. Her body was stimulated all over, her pussy, ass, tits, nipple, lips, tongue, it was too much and Amanda began to have a violent orgasm. She moaned and groaned; pussy juice ran down her legs and onto Keesha. She pressed a head hard against her boob.

“Fuck… stop… no…..yes…..yes….I can’t take ….anymore…. please…. No …. More….I’m coming….. can’t …too…. Much…

The girls increased their attention.

“OH …..FUCKKKK…never….have……. Felt…….goooddd…..fuck….. No… more……no….can’t….take……it…..GOD…..Soooooo goooOOODDDDDD….Fuck.”

Then Amanda yelled at the top of her lungs……...”FUCKKKKKKKK”………and her whole body went limp and she passed out.

To be continued

Dr Kink
Dr Kink
238 Followers
12