Amanda Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
callmQ67
callmQ67
261 Followers

The others were stunned. None of the residents of the institution should have been up and around at that time of night. "Turn off the lights," Dr. Scott ordered. Nurse Constance was already on the way. The lights were quickly doused, and framed in the window was the silhouette of a man--a very big man. "Holy shit!" said Faith. "It's Kane!" Kane was the nickname of a resident of the institution, so called because of his resemblance to the pro wrestler. A huge man, seven feet tall and well over 300 pounds, but with an IQ about equal to Derek Scott's shoe size.

"Nurse, you better let him in before he wakes up the whole place," said Dr. Scott.

"Let him in? Are you crazy?"

"Look, he's making so much noise we'll have a crowd here in a minute. The poor fucker can't tell anyone. He can't even talk. He's harmless."

"Whatever you say Doctor," she said acidly, opening the door. The big man was still pounding on the window and didn't notice her at first. "Mr. Harvey, come here." He looked at her stupidly. Nurse Constance took him firmly by the hand and led him inside.

He followed her meekly into the room. The huge man had one of the ugliest faces Amanda had ever seen, eyes that pointed different directions and a mouth full of rotten teeth. He wore a sleeveless ribbed white undershirt (commonly known as a wife-beater) and a pair of striped pajama bottoms. A true giant of a man, he dwarfed the six-foot-six doctor. His chest and arms were enormous but so was his belly.

Nurse Constance spoke to Mr. Harvey in soothing tones. He was really very shy and awkward. He tried to keep his eyes on the floor, but his eyes wouldn't obey. It was clear that the big man was trying to check out Amanda, still naked on the exam table, but felt uncomfortable about it. Again that strange howling noise came from his throat. He was agitated, but Dr. Scott wasn't sure why. He didn't think the brute was mature enough to become aroused sexually; his mind was like that of a very young child's. Perhaps he had had a bad dream and gone looking for someone to comfort him.

But then they noticed the bulge in his pajamas. Something hung down one thigh, something very long and thick. Could it be . . .? No. No dick could be that large. This thing, whatever it was, appeared to be about the size of a one-liter bottle--but curved. As everyone stared, Kane looked at Amanda and this time he didn't turn away. He started howling again, faster and louder.

Nurse Constance was frightened. With his size and strength Kane could kill someone without even trying. "Do you want to have a better look?" she asked the brute. "Amanda's really pretty, isn't she?" As she led him closer to the exam table where the gorgeous teenager lay, the big man's howls stopped.

Amanda was scared, but still incredibly horny. Kane's outburst had come just as she was about to. Derek Scott was still standing between her legs, his cock still hard, but they were both too freaked out to continue. Nobody dared move. The monster brushed off the nurse's hand and shuffled slowly to the exam table. Faith moved over to make room for him. Amanda's eyes grew wide with fear, but he made no move to hurt her. Instead, he reached out and gently began to stroke her hair. He never took his eyes from the body of the slender teen.

For her part, Amanda couldn't take her eyes from that startling bulge in the man's pajamas. It was obvious now that the lump was indeed his penis. As he stood next to the table she could see the outline of his gargantuan tool through the thin fabric. Its proportions were almost inconceivable. Until that night the young impressionable teenager couldn't have imagined a dick as big as Dr. Scott's--he did have a very big dick--but this one made his look almost puny. And it wasn't even hard yet! At least Amanda didn't think so. It still hung down inside the man's pajama leg.

"Fuck her!" the idiot howled. His speech was slurred but everyone knew what he said. Dr. Scott's mouth fell open. He had no idea the man could speak.

"You--you want me to fuck her?" he asked, pointing to himself.

"Fuck her!" the big ape repeated. "Mmm, titties," were the next words he was heard to utter after almost four years of silence.

Faith whispered in Amanda's ear. "I think he wants to feel your tits! Maybe--"

But the big brute didn't wait. He just reached out and began to softly squeeze those lovely white breasts. Breasts which, before today, had only been touched by Amanda herself. His hands were as soft as a girl's and clammy, and so big they covered Amanda's huge jugs.

As the big mental defective helped himself to those spectacular melons, he began to moan. And his dick began to grow.

"Fuck her!" he said again, louder.

"OK, OK," said Dr. Scott. He eased his dick through the teen's sweet pink folds and started working it slowly in and out once again. Amanda sighed with pleasure. Derek's cock felt sooooo good inside her, and Kane for his size had a very gentle touch. His huge sweaty hands touched her breasts reverently.

Faith, ever the adventurous one, was drawn to the man's enormous dick. She bent at the waist until her face was even with his crotch, and slowly reached out with her hand. The shameless coed gently wrapped her fingers around the gigantic shaft and began to stroke it. The thing responded immediately, getting harder and growing even longer.

The big lummox was still fondling Amanda's tits and now he began to grunt as his cock grew uncomfortable. It was quickly becoming stiff but was trapped by the leg of his pajamas.

"Let me help you there big fella," said Faith. She untied the string that held up his pajama bottoms and slid them down. Everyone in the room gasped as the giant's cock sprang out. As he stood next to the exam table it reached almost to Amanda's face. Faith couldn't even begin to estimate its size. She took it in her small hand and found that she couldn't come close to reaching around the thing. The fat blue veins bulged under her fingers and it curved distinctly to the left. Amanda thought it was repulsive but fascinating at the same time, and the fact that it was uncircumcised added to both perceptions.

Faith wrapped her other hand around the massive tool and began to pump it slowly. She peeled the foreskin back to reveal an enormous dark crimson head with a drop of pre-cum hanging from the tip. Faith bent down and teased the opening of the giant cock with her tongue. After licking up the drop of cum, she swirled her tongue around the fat head while still massaging the thing with both hands. It continued to grow. She opened her mouth as wide as possible and tried to stuff as much as she could in, but the head alone made her choke and gag.

When Faith lifted her mouth from the all-meat sub a long string of drool stretched from her tongue to its head. Faith smiled and bent to kiss Amanda's perfect lips. Amanda returned the kiss, sucking Faith's tongue into her mouth. "You want to try sucking his dick, don't you?" Faith asked.

Amanda was getting methodically fucked by Dr. Scott and she could feel another orgasm building. She didn't answer Faith's question but her mouth was open and she couldn't stop staring at the giant cock. As usual Faith took her silence for a yes and held the big dick to Amanda's lips. The sexy eighteen-year-old stuck out her tongue and licked the bottom of the shaft as Faith drew it back and forth across her open mouth.

"Ooo, I get the top," said Faith. She climbed onto the exam table and straddled Amanda's waist, then lay face to face with the lovely teenager. Faith pressed her mouth to the top of the monstrous shaft while Amanda did the same from below. The giant simpleton groaned as he sawed his dick between the two girls' mouths. After a minute or two of this treatment Faith raised her head and grabbed the dick in her hand. "See how much you can get in your mouth," she said.

Amanda turned her head to the side and Faith guided the huge cock to the teen's mouth. The foreskin had slid down over the head again and Amanda could sense the difference with her lips as it entered her wet orifice. Faith shoved as much as she could into Amanda's mouth causing her cheeks to bulge out. She expected the young girl to gag as she had, but when she pulled the cockhead back Amanda's lips clung to it lovingly. The girl seemed reluctant to let it go!

The head of the monstrous dick, still mostly covered with its foreskin, was shiny with Amanda's spit. "Get it good and wet," said Faith, and Amanda complied, licking hungrily at the dark head. "Yeah, that's it, lick it. Stick your tongue right under the foreskin." Again the teenager did as she was told, slipping her tongue between the head and the foreskin and working it all the way around. "Fuck, that's hot," said Faith. "Now open wide."

Faith aimed the giant's WMD into Amanda's mouth. Its size was now truly prodigious. Amanda tilted her head back and the giant rammed forward with his hips. The young girl's jaw was stretched uncomfortably wide as the massive invader entered her mouth. It was squeezed tightly by the muscles of Amanda's throat as the head slipped into her gullet. Tears ran from her eyes as the teenager choked on the enormous fuckstick. She couldn't breathe at all.

Just as the others thought they might have to act to save the girl, the giant pulled out his dick. Amanda took a huge gulp of air as her windpipe was vacated. Tears and spittle ran down her face. At that moment Tiffany, who was watching from the other side of the exam table, spoke. "I've got to try that motherfucker," she said. She bent so that her face was next to Amanda's and Faith's, opposite the giant. Faith guided the fuck missile to her friend's mouth.

Now three girls were feasting on the huge meatstick. The head moved in and out of Tiffany's mouth, stretching it obscenely, while Faith and Amanda pressed their lips on the shaft from above and below. The giant grunted in appreciation. Nurse Constance was feeling left out, so she crouched between Derek's legs to lick his balls while his cock speared the girl on the table.

"Jesus, this is unbelievable!" said the doctor. "I'm going to cum again. Amanda, baby, I want to cum inside you. Are you OK with that?"

"Mmmph, yeah . . . slurp . . . I want your hot cum inside me," said that truly wonderful girl. Instantly Dr. Scott shot his second load of the evening, and it was almost as big as the first. His climax nearly sent Amanda over the edge but he stopped pumping just as she was about to cum herself. She moaned in desire and frustration.

"My turn," said Nurse Constance, pushing Derek out of the way. The sexed-up nurse dived tongue first into the teen's sloppy cunt, licking up the doctor's copious seminal fluids as they seeped from the girl's love tunnel. Amanda came hard as the naughty nurse circled the young beauty's clit with the tip of her tongue. Faith knew that the girl was climaxing, and she reached back to shove the older woman's face deeper into Amanda's overflowing gash. The newly debauched teenager couldn't even see who was eating her, but she knew it was good. She came again.

When Nurse Constance finally came up for air, the lower half of her face was covered in the doctor's cum mixed with Amanda's cunt sauce. Amanda herself had cum three times but she was still not satisfied. Tiffany's jaw ached from stretching her mouth around the giant's huge prick and she had to back off. "Do you think we can make him cum?" she wondered.

"Fuck yeah," answered Faith. "Let him fuck the little hottie here."

"Are you insane?" said Tiffany. "He'll split her apart."

Faith climbed down from the exam table and led the giant by his cock to the other end. "I think she can handle it. What do you think Nurse?"

The experienced O.R nurse slipped four fingers inside the girl's wide-open slit. "She's been stretched quite a bit already. And you know the female body is made for bearing children. She can handle it. It may be uncomfortable, but she can take it. Amanda honey, what do you think? Do you want to try it?"

Amanda was in a state of arousal so intense that no cock would have seemed too big. She was on a kind of sexual high, the only thing that mattered right then was quelling the flames of desire that burned in her. She wasn't sure she would ever recover from the condition she was in, but then, she didn't want to. "Give me that fucking dick," she said.

Though the big man's monster penis was already slick with the saliva of three girls, Nurse Constance hadn't yet had a go at it. She began to lick it and tried sticking the head in her mouth. "Holy fuck! That is one huge dick," she said.

She pulled the man close to his target. He was so tall that as the wanton teenager lay on the exam table his hips were a good two feet higher that hers.

"Amanda honey, turn over and get up on your knees," said the nurse. Amanda complied and raised her butt in the air, her head turned to one side and flat on the table, her perfect breasts squashed beneath her. This raised her body almost into position. Faith used the electronic control to raise the table until the giant's pole was lined up with the girl's dripping cunt.

Nurse Constance pointed the tip of the massive weapon at the beautiful girl's slippery passage. When the head was beginning to spread apart those shining pink lips she stopped the big Neanderthal. "Wait Mr. Harvey," she said. "You don't want to hurt her, do you?" He looked concerned--at least as concerned as a gorilla can look. "Let her come to you. Amanda sweetie, back up onto his dick a little at a time."

And she did. The exquisite brunette teen, so recently innocent, was oblivious to the fact that she was being watched by four people she had only known a few days as she worked her pussy forward and back on the massive cock. She eased him in an inch or so at a time, then backed off. The doctor's cum lubricating her vagina was forced out and ran down her thighs. "Oh God," she moaned. "Oh fuck." She continued to work more and more into her slick opening until the thing was nearly half buried in her. She was on the verge of another orgasm.

But there it seemed to stick. Try as she might, she could get no more of the huge cock inside her. The lovely teenager turned her head a bit more and looked up at the man's ugly face towering over her. "Mister," she said. "I need you to help me."

"Huh?" said the giant.

"Put your hands on my hips and push your dick inside me." The others were transfixed by what they saw and heard--it was too much to believe. They were aroused all over again.

"I need to cum," said Nurse Constance. "Tiffany, get over here. Lie down on the couch." Tiffany obeyed, lying back on the smooth leather. The older nurse knelt on either side of blonde's head, lowering her dank folds to the sweet coed's mouth.

At the exam table the brute had wrapped his huge hands around Amanda's slim waist and managed to force about two thirds of his humongous fuckstick into her sweet smooth pussy. Amanda came, then came again, harder. His cock had bottomed out and could go no further, but the giant was rhythmically slamming it in as far as it would go. Kane's monstrous member felt like it was splitting her in two while at the same time filling her in the most intensely pleasurable way. Her orgasms became almost continuous.

Dr. Scott was hard again and he wanted more. Stroking his long black cock he stood in front of Amanda's face. Her eyes were closed and her mouth open. Using both hands the former basketball star straightened the girl's head so that her chin was resting on the edge of the padded table. She opened her eyes and looked up at him. "Yes," she said just before he shoved his dick in her mouth.

The good doctor couldn't believe his luck. Here was a white girl who looked as beautiful as any model on the cover of a fashion magazine but with bigger tits. She was being fucked by a mentally defective giant who had a cock the size of the Graf Zeppelin. He doubted he would ever have this chance again, so he held her by the ears and slowly forced his ebony cock down her throat. Her green eyes were open wide and looking up at him. She couldn't say anything, of course, with her mouth and throat full of dick, but her eyes were very expressive. He wasn't sure if they were expressing thanks, or shock and dismay at this sudden violation of her tonsils. A tear formed in one eye and rolled down her smooth cheek--but that was just a reflex, he figured.

Amanda had reached a state that for most people only lasts for a few seconds, but this orgasm seemed to go on and on. She had no past, no future, no family, nothing. The only things that mattered were the two big dicks inside her. Dr. Scott was timing his thrusts so that when Kane's dick was mostly withdrawn from her body his was lodged deep in her throat, and when the giant's dick was as far in her as it would go Derek pulled out so that only the head of his cock was in her mouth. Drool ran from the girl's lips and dripped from the edge of the exam table. Her thighs were covered in fuck juices.

Nurse Constance, watching intently, came on Tiffany's mouth, her thirtysomething snatch covering the blonde's face with its musky deposit.

Faith stood close to the table and watched the mammoth dick sliding in and out of the ravaged teenager. She reached between the giant's legs and hefted his nuts. "Jesus, they're the size of tennis balls," she said. With her other hand she stroked the base of the mighty shaft. The big man was groaning nonstop. "Shit, he's going to cum, I think. Mr. Harvey, where do you want to cum? In her pussy? On her pretty face?"

"Unh. Titties!"

"Amanda, he wants to cum on your tits. Turn over on your back," Faith ordered. But the giant didn't wait. He pulled his cock from the girl's dripping hole and moved quickly to her side. Dr. Scott got his dick out of the way just in time. Kane flipped Amanda roughly onto her back. Faith seized the giant's fearsome appendage with both hands and pointed it towards the girl's lovely breasts. She only had to wank it a few times before the big man came with a roar.

It was as if Faith were pointing a fire hose. The giant's inhuman cock produced one phenomenal shot of cum after another--more in number and volume that seemed possible. The first blast overshot Amanda's breasts entirely and hit the side of her face, leaving a trail as it receded over her neck and shoulder. Faith adjusted her aim and the next several ropes fell in lines across every part of the teen's fantastic breasts and completely covered her puffy pink nipples.

Amanda raised her head to watch as her tits were splattered with cum. She was still on the edge of the plateau of ecstasy and she wanted to stay there. The girl who had to be convinced to touch herself earlier now slipped four fingers inside her cunt to try to fill the void left behind by the giant's departed dick.

This was too much for Derek. He felt himself about to cum for the third time that night. He was pumping his own cock and gazing at the teenager's lovely cum-streaked face. "Amanda, look at me," he said. The busty brunette turned up her wide green eyes, looking at him past the big black dick just over her forehead. "Oh fuck," he said. His cum oozed rather than shot onto Amanda's cheeks and into her open mouth.

"Mmm, give me your cock," she said, and Dr. Scott did just that, sticking the head of his black tool in her mouth to be cleaned. "God I love the taste of cum," she said between slurps, more to herself than to anyone in particular. Dr. Scott soon withdrew his cock, which by this time was almost painfully sore. Amanda licked her lips to get the rest of the thick white goo from them.

"I'll help you," said Faith. Holding the giant's mighty scimitar, which was still oozing cum, she used it to scoop the stuff from Amanda's shining cheeks and push it into her mouth. When she had cleaned up the lovely teen's face as much as she could in this way, Amanda licked and sucked on the tip of the giant cock to find more. Faith pulled it away and playfully swatted the girl's face with the massive dong; its impact made slapping sounds that could be heard by everyone in the room.

callmQ67
callmQ67
261 Followers