Amanda: My Friend, My Lover, My Bro

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
caprine
caprine
214 Followers

I finally broke the sixty-nine and rose together with Sue. I danced Sue over to the pole, and since I was rather athletic, I was able to wrap myself around the pole, upside down, with my mouth at about pussy level to Sue, who wrapped herself around the pole in an upright position. We then twisted around in quest of another sixty-nine to the raucous bedlam of the crowd.

At last we ended up in a twisted pile of naked flesh on the floor at the base of the pole, one on each side of and touching the pole in a "splits" position. Our hands were touching, our boobs were straddling the pole and touching, and our feet were touching as we looked out on the crowd in our finale. The crowd rose in a standing ovation of noise.

Needless to say, Sue and I won the five-hundred dollar first prize,

plus the twelve hundred and some odd dollars that had been tossed on stage while Sue and I danced, all of which we split. We gathered up our clothing and dressed right there on stage to the continuing roar of the crowd. We rejoined our spouses who were simply speechless.

Sue and I each grabbed a tie at the neck and, pulling the boys to their feet, said, "Time to go, boys , we're horny as hell!" The cab ride back to the Palmer House was accomplished in a stunned silence of disbelief on the part of Jimmy and Tom.

As we entered our suite of two bedrooms that the four of us were sharing, I took the initiative and said to the others, "My brother and I need some time alone tonight to renew old acquaintances--in bed. Tom, you and Sue amuse yourselves as you see fit until later." With that said, I pulled Jimmie by his tie into the bedroom Tom and I would be sharing later, maybe.

Jimmie started to say something, but I put an index finger across his lips and said, "Brother of mine, I am to horny and it has been too damned long since you fucked me. I don't want to hear a word, I just want you to get out of those clothes and fuck my brains out! NOW!

We were both naked in record time. Jimmie's cock was rigid and bubbling precum. My pussy was drooling heavily as well. Our first coupling was not pretty. It was swift and rough in its animal lust and ferocity. We both exploded in orgasm in what seemed like just seconds, but was more like two minutes or so. Jimmie pumped what felt like a truck load of cum into me before he collapsed on top of me as I shuddered through a couple of back-to-back orgasms.

"Shit!" cried Jimmie, "that was mind boggling."

"What was?" I asked, the performance on stage or our performance just now?"

"Both!" was all that Jimmie could answer.

While we rested for a time, I could hear bed springs and moans from the other bedroom. Tom and Sue must be getting along rather well, I thought. Jimmie cocked an ear a moment and smiled as he too, silently agreed with me.

For the next two hours, Jimmie and I renewed our old, incestuous relationship with tenderness, sweetness, and love, softly touching and caressing each other into a heated state once more. But this coupling was tender and slow, both of us fully surrendering to the sensuous feelings of fullness and pleasure as Jimmie's rigid cock swelled and pulsed within my steaming pussy. We held still, coupled balls deep, for the longest time before Jimmie, without further thrusting, spontaneously began to empty his balls of still another large load of cock cream.

"My true love," sighed Jimmy.

"Yes, my true love," I replied.

Jimmie's cock did not want to deflate, so we just lay there, coupled in bliss. Jimmie eventually rolled over, placing me on top to take his weight off of me. As we continued to lie there in coupled ecstasy, Jimmie slowly ran his hands up and down my body from my ass cheeks around and up to my boobs. He loved to play with my nipples as they would swell and erect into fat little caps to my twin mounds. They still did.

Idly playing with Jimmie's hair and lightly kissing him about the face and lips, I said, "God, Jimmie, let's not wait so long for the next time to get together. I love my husband, but I love you as much or more and I have missed the hell out of you. We shared too much growing up to be apart so far and so long!"

"I agree," replied Jimmie, "and since our spouses seem to be getting along so well, and you and Sue definitely get along, my plans to move to California and your city to be near you, should work out quite well!"

"Oh my GOD, Jimmie, you can't be serious!"

"Oh yes, I can," he replied, Sue and I will be moving next month. That is the surprise I have been holding back for you tonight!"

After still one more good fuck, I said to Jimmie as I sat up on the edge of the bed, "I think we had better spend the rest of the night with our spouses. They might feel neglected if we don't."

"From the sounds I heard in that other bedroom tonight, I don't think either one of them has any reason to feel neglected, Mandy!"

So, quietly and quite naked, I walked into the other bedroom to find Tom and Sue, equally naked but quietly awake on their backs side by side on the coverless bed. I sent Sue padding back to my brother in the other bedroom while I slowly walked to the bed and my naked husband.

"And just what has your periscope up again? Is it Sue's swishing ass? Or maybe it's my bouncing tits?"

"Maybe both," Tom replied in a husky voice.

"Well then, let me see what I can do with that lovely hard pole."

I climbed over and straddled him, pussy already wet and slick. My hand grabbed his cock and flipped it up and down my slit a couple of times before I eased my pussy onto it and slowly dropped.

Tom and I fucked off and on between naps for the rest of the night. Our love for each other had not been diminished by the appearance of my brother and his wife. It looks as if we are going to be a happy foursome.

Jimmie and Sue ended up buying the house in back of ours on the other side of the block. Our backyards abut and there is now a gate, where none existed before, in the fence that separates the two secluded back yards!

Finis

*****

[If you liked this story, please leave a comment, public or private, and tell me. If you did not like it, you may tell me that too. I also appreciate your votes, only a mouse click away, but the feedback is far more helpful. Regards, caprine.]

caprine
caprine
214 Followers
12