Amanda, My Sweetheart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sa2222
sa2222
1,115 Followers

The thing that was fucked up was that they would put their hands on her ass for a couple seconds when hugging her. It made me uncomfortable, but I was a nice guy who didn't say anything to them about it. I did talk to Amanda a few times about that, saying, "doesn't that piss you off when they catch a feel on your ass?"

Amanda would always giggle and say, "They're just being funny."

Amanda was so naïve sometimes. Granted, Kyle and Joe did feel on girls a lot, but only the bimbos that let them get away with it. I hate to put Amanda in that class, but she let them get away with it when she was drunk, and they knew it. It's not that Amanda isn't smart, because she is a very good student, but she wants to see the good in people and doesn't comprehend that certain guys are just nice to her because they want to fuck her. She just thinks they're being nice.

Kyle especially would be touchy and flirtatious with her when he was drunk. What worried me was when Amanda was drunk and she would be around Kyle without me there. Several times when he was wasted he would come up to Amanda and hug her touching her body with his hands.

Amanda often wore tennis skirts, which were the latest fashion at the time. She loved wearing them because they allowed her to show off her incredibly sexy legs. The problem was that Kyle would be glued to her when this happened, and he would come up behind her and stick his hand up the skirt pawing at her ass. She would jump forward and arch her back telling him to stop while giggling. Kyle didn't care; he just kept slipping his hand under her skirt regardless of my presence with a shit-eating grin on his face. Sometimes he even lifted her skirt revealing her butt checks covered by her panties and would give her a quick slap on the ass. Again, she would turn around and slap his arm while giggling and telling him to stop.

I always warned Amanda about Kyle's intentions, but she would always respond by telling me he's harmless. Plus, she knew he hooked up with a lot of girls, and she frequently comment on how gross that was.

After living with the kid for a little while, I picked up on the fact that he acted like a pervert a lot of the time by the way he talked about and flirted with girls. Kyle knew better than to make a move on her when I was around, but I couldn't trust him when I wasn't there, especially after the particular incident I'm about to share with you.

On a Wednesday night a couple months into school, Amanda and I were laying in my bed watching TV, just taking it easy. I had finished a six pack of light beer and Amanda had just polished off a bottle of merlot while we watched TV in the family room, but we were all over each other on the couch, so we took it into my room. Kyle and Joe had gone out for the night. We rarely had time together anymore because she was always doing sorority stuff and cheerleading stuff, so it was nice to have some alone time together.

When Amanda changed out of her clothes into her pajamas and hopped into bed with me, she was looking real sexy with her fresh tan and her shoulder length blonde hair wearing a new pair of red thong panties she had just bought exposing her tight 18 year-old ass, and a little, thin white tank top with spaghetti straps. Her braless perky tits were poking out and the outlines of her big round pink nipples were visible through the silk fabric of the top.

She has the greatest nipples. They're very large around, and very sensitive. Her pink nipples complemented her pert breasts perfectly. These were the moments when I would ponder to myself about how lucky I was to have her as my girlfriend.

When she moved, her beautiful tits bounced around freely under the thin, silk top. The top was also loose fitting and low cut. Because of the spaghetti straps her tan arms, shoulders and top portion of her chest under her neck were clearly visible. She had perfect complexion with very few freckles and soft skin.

Because the top was loose fitting, when she would bend over the least bit and I was above her I could peek down and see her white tits with a visible tan outline of her bikini top she wears to lay out in. A couple times when Amanda bent over I could see a quick glimpse of her large, pink nipples. I would never want any other guy to see her in this sexy pajama top, but I sure as hell was enjoying the sight. I couldn't believe she owned this kind of top, I mean, I was thinking what her dad and two brothers thought when she wore it back home. I think she was just oblivious to how much it turned guys on. It was turning me on because my dick was rock hard.

It was around 12:30 am when Joe and Kyle came home after being out drinking. It was a bad time for them to show up because we were just about to fuck. I already mentioned how when Amanda was drunk she is horny as hell, well she was pretty plastered after that wine and her pussy was extremely moist as she grinded on me in bed. I had a buzz going on from the beer as well.

Gosh she was so sexy, and she was so horny being that we hadn't had sex since early last week. Right as we were cuddling about to fuck, Amanda said in her sweet, sexy voice, "Awe, Joe and Kyle are back, I want to go talk to them about their fraternity's party on Halloween."

I replied, "Right now? Can't you talk to them tom…," before I could even finish my sentence she had already made her way off my bed and was slipping on a pair of my boxer shorts while her titties bounced around under her thin top.

"I'll be back in a minute honey. Are you going to sleep?" she said while making her way to the door.

"I might fall asleep," I said in a pathetic voice hoping she would feel guilty for leaving me, and come right back.

It didn't work though. Before she opened the door she turned around and came back up to me and kissed me on the forehead while bending over giving me another view of her cleavage and said, "well, go to sleep if you're tired."

I put my arms around her and showed my innocent puppy-dog face while saying, "Are you sure you don't want to stay in here with me babe?" I was implying that I wanted to fuck.

"No, I'm gonna go talk to them," she said making her way out of my arms towards the door, stumbling a bit from the wine, and flashed a quick look while saying, "I love you," in her flirty, southern belle voice.

I normally wouldn't care about her going out there to talk to them, but she was wearing a skimpy pajama top that was loose enough to see her nipples if she bent over. This made me uncomfortable.

I was rushing with adrenalin after knowing that those womanizers were getting a show from my beloved Amanda, especially Joe who has wanted to get in her pants since high school, and Kyle who was a pervert that always flirted with her. Amanda was completely oblivious, really. She thinks to herself that they are her friends and have no intentions towards her. Not to mention, at the moment, she was wasted.

I crept up to my closed bedroom door and cracked it open so that I could see what was going on. From my room, there is a very small hallway (if you even want to call it that) leading to the family room. Right as I peeked out of the crack of the door, Kyle walked out of his room wearing just boxer shorts. I could tell he was fucked up because of the way he walked, and I could smell the liquor from my room.

"Where's tha booze Joe," Kyle shouted in his drunken tone.

Amanda was next to Joe on the couch and I could hear her shush Kyle and say, "Bryce is trying to sleep, don't wake him up."

Kyle responded in a loud tone, "He's asleep already? What a pussy."

Amanda shushed him again. That comment made me mad because I was only in my room because I thought I was getting laid until these drunk idiots showed up.

From where I was and how the couch was positioned, I could see the side of Amanda and part of Joe whose view was blocked by Amanda. The couch was about 6 ft. from my door. They were all talking excitedly, obviously drunk. I couldn't make out what they were saying because they were all talking at once, but I could see that Joe had his eyes on her chest as he moved closer towards her and put his arm around her.

My heart was pounding. I just wanted her to come back into my room, but she stayed out there. Kyle was stumbling around in just his boxers carrying around a bottle of whisky being loud. I kept my eye on Amanda who was obviously drunk.

"No, that girl is such a bitch!" She said loud giggling at the same time, while her titties jiggled with her movements.

Amanda never really talked like that until recently when she started drinking and partying. I think she tried to act cool in front of Joe and Kyle because they were older guys in a good fraternity.

All of the sudden Amanda got up and started walking towards my room, so I quickly bolted from my position and leaped into my bed not wanting her to know I was eaves dropping. When she came in I closed my eyes and pretended to be asleep as I opened my mouth and breathed heavily. The only lighting was a dim lamp, and Amanda turned it off. I could sense that she was walking up to the bed and I thought to myself, "Oh good, she's coming to bed."

I was wrong; I guess she just was checking to see if I was asleep. She left the room and shut the door quietly. Again, I got up and crept back to the door and cracked it open to see what the hell was going on.

Joe had the bottle of Whisky Kyle was carrying and was pouring shots. My god that was the last thing Amanda needed right now, but they offered her one and she took it without chasing it. They were cheering her on. I'm sure Amanda felt pressured into taking the shot.

About ten minutes went by and they were all just sitting there talking and occasionally taking a shot. I was surprised at how well Amanda was taking in her alcohol. Amanda was in-between both of them on the couch. My eyes were fixated on Joe as he first had his arm up behind her resting on the couch, but now it was down around her waist and he was sitting awfully close to her.

I also noticed when she bent forward to take a shot Joe was hovering over her with his eyes staring down her top getting an eyeful of her nice, perky tits. This was so wrong, one of my good friends trying to take advantage of my drunk girlfriend. I could of easily went out there and told her to come in my room, but I didn't want to be a party-pooper for her and have her think I was boring. I wanted to see where this was going, and how true of friends Joe and Kyle were.

Kyle was running his mouth about pointless things as he usually did when drunk while Amanda listened and Joe continued to stare at her tits. I think she caught him looking a couple times.

"I'm cold, I'm gonna go put on a sweatshirt," Amanda said getting up and walking towards my room.

Once again, I dashed from my spot and leaped into bed before she could bust me for spying. She came in and quietly rummaged around in my closet for about 15 seconds and finally left my room after putting on the sweatshirt. I was relieved though because now the peep show was over, and I'm sure Amanda realized how uncomfortable she must have been with that skimpy top on and two drunk guys staring at her chest.

I stealthily crept back to my peeping spot and cracked the door open. Joe was getting up from the couch and was saying goodnight to Amanda. I suspect he was disappointed with her putting on a sweatshirt. Kyle continued to sit on the couch and yap his mouth as Joe left the room. Amanda sat down next to him loosing her balance in the process. I knew her for years now, and I could always tell when she was inebriated; she was definitely drunk right now.

I yawned a few times while listening to Kyle and Amanda jazz about Kyle's fraternity party coming up, and debated just going to bed, but thought, "Why is Amanda still out there talking to Kyle?"

I began to get jealous again because she looked very entertained with Kyle, and not to mention the fact that Kyle was sitting next to her just wearing his boxer shorts and nothing else. He was taller and had a more toned body than most people, especially me, so I'm sure he loved showing himself off to Amanda.

Just when I was about to doze off just sitting there hearing about frat stuff, Amanda laughed and said while looking down at Kyle's crotch, "Kyle, geez, can't you contain yourself!"

Amanda was sitting on the couch closest to me with Kyle on the other side, and the arm of the couch was blocking my view. I stood up and peaked from a higher spot to get a birds-eye view, and saw Kyle's cock standing straight up nearly 7 or 8 inches out of the center hole in his boxers! His dick was huge!

"I'm sorry Amanda, I can't help it. Look what you do to me," Kyle said while laughing with her.

Amanda put her hand over her mouth and looked straight-ahead saying, "Oh my god. Maybe I should leave you here for your hand and you to spend some time together."

But, she still sat there. She continued to stare away from him while Kyle just sat there with a wide grin not attempting to conceal it. My heart was beating rapidly all of the sudden. I couldn't believe he was showing off his dick to her, and I was wondering why she didn't get up and come into my room. He did have reason to show it off though because it was much bigger than my five-incher.

"It sucks being a guy because, see this, we can't contain it in our shorts," Kyle said.

"Well maybe if you wore normal shorts and not boxer shorts you wouldn't have that problem," Amanda said blushing still with her hand over her mouth giving his crotch a brief glance before looking forward.

"I always wear boxers around the house, and besides it's like you live here too anyways, so I feel comfortable around you. It's nothing you haven't seen on your boyfriend," he said. By the mischievous look on Kyle's face, he sure liked showing off his big prick, especially with him noticing her curious glance at it.

Amanda all the sudden turned her head towards him and looked back down at his crotch. "Guys are so open about stuff. Kyle…yours is very big, right?" she said curiously. "I mean, I've only seen Bryce's, and I saw a porno once and…yours is huge," she said still with her hand over her mouth, but continuing to stare at his hard-on.

I couldn't believe what she just said because she never talked to me about my dick, and I've been dating her for nearly four years. Why the hell was she staring at his cock? And she saw a porno once? I never knew that.

"Well, you know what they say about your shoe size, and I wear size 13…wait, you've only seen one dick before?" Kyle said acting surprised.

Amanda finally put her hand down from her mouth and continued to glance back and forth between the wall in front of her and his dick, seeming to be more comfortable with Kyle's exposure. I tried not to, but I gave his cock another look and noticed it was throbbing and seemingly larger than a minute ago. He was becoming more and more aroused with Amanda's attention.

"Yeah, Bryce is the only guy I've ever been with, but he never shows me his like your doing now…they're so funny looking. I don't know how you walk around with that thing," Amanda said, again showing curiosity.

"Wow, it seems like you've never seen one before. Have you and Bryce ever hooked up?" Kyle said sarcastically still with his cock pointing at the ceiling.

"I've…I've never, you know, done…oh my god I'm so embarrassed talking about this," Amanda said with a smile, still blushing, and looking back in forth between his eyes and his dick.

"What? Done What?" Kyle asked.

"Umm, you know…" she replied.

"What? A hand-job? A blow-job?" Kyle said excitedly with his eyes wide open. I could tell he was very turned on by this conversation. She never talked to me like this, and I was jealous and angry. I never really showed Amanda my dick because I was kind of embarrassed by the size. I was even hesitant when she mentioned taking a shower with me, and we never ended up doing it because of that. I have caught her catching peaks before, but she never commented or anything.

"Uh, both," Amanda replied while still looking at his dick with curiosity.

"You've never given a hand-job? I mean, I can understand not giving a blowjob, but not even a hand-job? No way. You're lying," Kyle said still with wide eyes.

"I don't know how to do it, and I'm afraid Bryce won't like it if I do it," she said with her sexy, innocent tone; the tone she usually used when she wanted sympathy. This was news to me because I always thought she didn't do it because she thought it was gross. I mean shit, that's what she always said before college whenever the topic came up, but I had heard her sorority sisters making penis comments recently, so I'm sure they sparked the curiosity Amanda has had and always avoided. Plus, now that she was drinking a lot since coming to college, I've noticed a lot of more vulgar things coming out of her mouth when drunk.

"There's nothing to it really, I mean you probably…" Kyle was saying when all of the sudden Amanda cut off his sentence.

"Can I touch it?" she said naively with a smile, still blushing. My heart sank at those words. I couldn't believe she was about to cheat on me.

"Fuck yeah you can touch it! You can do anything you want with it!" Kyle replied while sitting up from his slouching position.

"Shhhhh! You'll wake somebody up!" Amanda said glancing back to my door where I was standing to make sure I wasn't awake. She couldn't see that the door was cracked open because the hallway was dark, so little did she know that I was up.

"Listen, I'm just like, so curious, and we're just friends…so can you keep it between us?" Amanda said sounding quieter where I could barely hear here.

"You can't tell ANYONE! Our secret, okay?" She said glancing back to my door again.

"Our secret, I promise," Kyle said.

Amanda didn't hesitate; she first poked it with her finger and started giggling as his hard-on sprang back from her push. She did this again a couple more times.

"It's so funny to play with this thing," she said as I could tell she was excited. I couldn't believe what I was watching, but I was panicking and frozen in my spot. I don't know why I didn't open the door and call her a bitch while punching Kyle, but I just stood there with my jaw dropped in disbelief. This was something Amanda never did, and I think the alcohol and her sorority sisters struck her curiosity with all that penis talk those girls always yap about.

"How come you don't fool around with Bryce's? He does have a dick, right?" Kyle said in a tone belittling me.

"Because…he'd probably get mad if I asked him about it, and I'm also embarrassed. Plus, Bryce doesn't mind whether I do it or not. He's such a good boyfriend," she said as she was now feeling the head of his giant, circumcised cock with her index finger and thumb.

"Oh yeah, that feels great. Here, why don't you rub it for me, I'll teach you how to," Kyle said in his smooth-talking tone while clamping her right hand on his dick.

"Kyle! No, I can't do that," she said in her sympathetic tone, quickly removing her hand. I felt some relief knowing that she wasn't willing to do anything with him.

"Why not? Com'mon Amanda, you can't tease me like that," Kyle said.

Amanda giggled a little while saying, "Kyle, I just wanted to see what it feels like to just touch it…I…I don't know how to…I told you I can't…"

Kyle interrupted her saying, "it's easy. You just grab hold of it and jack it up and down. It's nothing. I'll show you how."

Before he could demonstrate, Amanda took charge.

"Like this," Amanda said while wrapping her little fingers around his big dick. She slowly started moving her grip up and down while looking at it.

Kyle slouched back down in his spot and let out a moan, "Oh yeah. That's it. Yeah like that, but a little faster."

sa2222
sa2222
1,115 Followers