Amanda, My Sweetheart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sa2222
sa2222
1,116 Followers

Through all the anger and jealousy I was going through, I couldn't help but watch and not do a damn thing about it. The love of my life was cheating on me with a complete scumbag. Amanda increased her pace a little while looking straight at it without flinching a bit.

"Is this okay? Am I doing it right?" She said looking back up at Kyle.

"Oh man that feels great," he said with his arms up back behind him with his head resting in his hands.

"Oh yeah Amanda, that's great, oh man your awesome baby, go faster," he said with his eyes closed.

"Wow, this is kind of fun. I can't believe I'm doing this and enjoying it! Maybe I'll surprise Bryce tomorrow and jack him off," Amanda said sounding excited. I was relieved to hear that she was thinking of me in this situation, but was still in disbelief that her curiosity had overcome her like this. Oh, the effects of alcohol on girls.

She was now jacking faster than before while I stood in disbelieve. All of the sudden Kyle sat forward and pulled at the bottom of Amanda's sweatshirt and saying, "hey, why don't you get naked with me, so I can play with your tits?"

Amanda pulled her hand off his dick quickly.

"Kyle! Hell no! It's not like that," she said pushing his hands off of her sweatshirt.

"No, please don't stop. Com'mon I was almost done, please don't stop," Kyle said with a serious tone. "Okay I'm sorry, look, since you get to jerk me off you have to at least let me look at your tits," he said.

"No, Kyle…" she said crossing her arms and slouching back on the couch, but Kyle reached over and pulled her sweatshirt up again this time further up to the bottom of her melons.

Amanda immediately jumped forward from her spot and pulled his hands off again saying, "Stop it Kyle!"

He said, "Com'mon Amanda please? I won't ask you for anything else ever. You have such an amazing body. Please Amanda, that's all I ask. I did you a favor by letting you touch my dick, the least you could do…"

Amanda cut him off by saying, "Okay fine, just shut up, but this is it…just look. Don't touch."

She pulled her sweatshirt and white top over her head all in one motion exposing her nice, perky c-cup tits to Kyle. While her arms were up pulling the clothes off from around her neck, she arched her back inadvertently allowing her tits to nearly poke Kyle in his wide eyes. Her large pink nipples were already hard, and were pointing at Kyle's face as she tossed the sweatshirt and top on the floor next the couch. She immediately grabbed and started jerking his dick again.

While she jacked him, her stout, perky tits jiggled with her movement. My view was from the side, allowing me to see the right side of her right tit that was very white compared to her tan skin. The white tan line from her bikini top was visible going from her tit under her arm and around her back. I loved her tits because they were firm cones that didn't sag, and her nipples were very big.

"Oh shit, you have some nice boobs Amanda, oh yeah this is great," he said with a smirk as she remained silent, and then he took his left hand from his side and groped her left breast and started fondling it. Even after she told him just to look, he still had the nerve to grab her tit. She let him feel on it for about five seconds before pushing his hand off her chest with her left hand. Her right hand still continued to pump his shaft.

Kyle slouched back again while putting his hands behind his head. "Yeah, that's it," he said.

"Look, Kyle. I feel bad pushing your hand off my boob especially since I'm touching your…um…thing, and I probably wouldn't have if I were single, but I love Bryce and he's my boyfriend, and I don't want to mess around like that…I just am a little drunk and curious." I think Amanda was starting to realize that Kyle was an asshole who just wanted to fuck her.

Kyle ignored her comment while saying, "com'mon, faster." Amanda looked insulted by his attitude.

"Don't be an asshole Kyle. I'm doing you a favor…" she said but still adhered to his request and was now jerking faster than ever, maybe even faster than I've ever done to myself. All the sudden Kyle sprang up.

"Oh…yeah, ugghhh," he moaned and spurted spunk nearly five feet in front of him.

Amanda immediately stopped jacking and yelped, "Euwwwee Gross! Why didn't you tell me you were gonna come?"

Kyle nearly jumped off the couch while shouting, "No! No! No, don't stop!"

He grabbed her hand and pulled it towards his cock, and she gripped it and started jerking his already spraying dick.

"Ewe gross," she said while she continued to pump the love-spray out of his cock. His juice sprayed forward on the ground as he sat on the edge of the couch with his eyes on Amanda's tits and mouth wide open, while Amanda jacked his dick allowing the semen to cover her right hand and drip down her wrist.

"Ooohhhh yeah Amanda," Kyle said as he slouched back down and watched Amanda finish jerking every last drop of his load out.

"Okay, you're done. Will you go get a towel and clean me off," Kyle said. Amanda released his shrinking dick from her hand.

"Clean you off? I'm the one that needs cleaning. This is disgusting," she said irritated with Kyle's attitude and got up and walked out of my sight without bothering to put her shirt back on. This made me very angry that she was so open about her body in front of my roommate.

"What a bitch," I mumbled as I watched Kyle lay back on the couch with his eyes closed.

I was still absolutely stunned. I couldn't move. There was all kind of thoughts going through my head that I just sat there. How pathetic.

Amanda came back into view with a kitchen towel thoroughly wiping off her right hand. She threw the towel near Kyle's crotch. His dick was limp now. Amanda bent over and picked up her shirt and sweatshirt, and started to put them on.

"Hey, I thought you were going to clean this up for me?" Kyle said with a smirk knowing fully that she wasn't going to.

"No Kyle. Don't be rude, I'm already embarrassed," she said pulling the shirts down over her tits. "Listen Kyle, please don't tell anyone about this."

Kyle ignored her comment while he first wiped off his penis, then threw the towel down in front of him and used his bare feet to scrub the towel on the wood floor where his spunk was. Amanda stood in front of him with her arms crossed looking at him. It was nearly 2:00 am, and I was dog-tired, as I stood at doorway quite angry. I couldn't believe the event that just unfolded in front of me. I was happy though that she didn't actually "hook up" with him, or at least I told myself that to make me feel better.

"Did you hear me?" Amanda said still looking at him. He finished wiping the floor and stood up. Kyle's dick was finally concealed in his boxers.

"Amanda, don't go to bed now. Let me pleasure you," Kyle said taking a couple steps towards Amanda while reaching out his arms. Amanda turned her head and put her hands up as defense, but it was too late as Kyle put his arms around her waist and pulled her towards him with his lips going directly to her neck.

"Kyle, stop!" she said pulling her head back and putting her hands on his chest to push off. I grabbed the doorknob about to exit, before giving Amanda one more chance to end this. If she had came to bed an hour ago, this never would have happened. I was so naïve back then.

"Don't be a jerk. I told you not to do that." She said while nudging him back, but Kyle still had her in his clutches being that he was much bigger than her. Amanda was too drunk to put up a fight. I still had my hand on the doorknob.

"Com'mon Amanda. I want to return the favor…I know you want it," Kyle said pulling her closer and moving his hands from her waist to her ass. His fingers went under the elastic of the shorts, while his lips went back down to her neck. He was trying to seduce her, and I was being the biggest pussy just standing there watching.

My view from the door had Amanda's back to me, so I clearly saw Kyle's hands grab her butt checks under the shorts. His wrists pushed the shorts down while grabbing her ass, exposing the small red triangle of her thong and part of her crack to me.

"Jesus! No Kyle!" Amanda said gasping, and put her hands on his chest nudging him forward away from her. Kyle still had a smirk on his face. I still stood in disbelieve. Kyle backed up a little, but kept his arms around Amanda and his hands still caressing her ass. His forearm strength was overpowering for my girlfriend.

"Look, Amanda, I think you're so hot. I know Bryce is my friend, but I've always wanted you so bad. You're the hottest girl in the world. But, I understand that you do have a boyfriend," Kyle said still in his smooth-toned voice.

"Then if you understand then why are you trying to…oh no Kyle don't," Amanda began to say until Kyle quickly yanked her panties and shorts down to her mid thighs. Her perfect ass was completely exposed to me, while Kyle had a straight on view of her pussy. His left hand forcefully grabbed her right butt cheek pulling her close to him while his right hand started to fondle her cunt.

"Oh Kyle, this is so bad…Oh no…," Amanda said wrapping her arms around his neck and leaning her head on his chest as he continued to maul with his fingers her most private area that only I had been to. He managed to pull her boxers and thong down to her ankles and off of her with one hand while the other massaged her cunt.

When he realized that she had finally submitted to him by putting her arms around him, he grabbed the back of her thighs with both hands and picked her petite body up. She wrapped her legs around his waist for support and continued to hug his neck with her arms. He walked towards his room passing my door as he carried her on his chest. Amanda was now passionately kissing him as I stood with my jaw dropped and my body shaking with anger and frustration. After watching this whole episode unfold, I knew I had to see the rest for my own eyes.

At this point even though I was angry and jealous, I didn't want to stop it. I was perversely wanted to see the love of my life submitting to my roommate. I went to my window and slipped it open. The windows were big, and were like sliding glass doors, so it was very easy to open them and hop right out.

Between my bedroom and Kyle's bedroom where they had just gone was our bathroom, so it was a short walk to his window. Sure enough I was able to see inside his room because his blinds were broken in three places. Kyle had a very sloppy, unorganized room, so it was no surprise that his blinds were all bent up and broken. I actually had a perfect view, but much to my dismay.

As soon as I pressed my nose to the glass and peered in, Amanda was on all fours on Kyle's bed completely naked. Her face was buried into the blanket with her ass poking up in the air. Kyle was right behind her, naked also, slipping her red thong off her ankles while she reached each leg off the bed to help him slip them off. The lights in his room were on.

I could see Amanda trembling with lust, as I'd seen before with me. Kyle took her panties and threw them into his closet while getting on his knees on the floor right behind Amanda, who was still on the bed. He looked to be saying something but I couldn't hear because the window was closed.

Immediately he slapped her on her beautiful ass twice, and I could barely hear her moan after each one. Then, positioning himself behind Amanda with his face in line with her raised ass, Kyle buried his face into her backside with his tongue invading her pussy lips and his nose nearly digging into her tight little asshole. Amanda was trembling even more as her hips pushed back into his face.

Her head had risen from the bed and was now arching back with her mouth in an "O" and her eyes closed. I decided I wanted to hear what was going on, so I gave Kyle's window a little nudge to see if it was unlocked. I hesitated in fear of making noise, but then realized I shouldn't give a shit if they heard me. Sure enough, his window was unlocked so I was able to inaudibly slide it open just a couple inches.

"Mmmphh, mmmphh, oohhhh, ohhhh," Amanda moaned as Kyle's tongue assaulted her inner beauty. From my angle, I couldn't quite see where exactly his tongue was, but wherever it was he was pushing the right buttons. Amanda was squirming and moaning. Kyle had his hands gripping both her thighs as she slowly rocked back and wiggled.

"Mmmmphh, mmmmmmph, mmmmmph," Amanda now moaned with her lips closed. Kyle was going to town licking up and down her slit. This went on for a couple minutes with Amanda and Kyle keeping the same pace. Then, Kyle's head rose up a little and his hands went to her butt cheeks.

"Amanda, I dream about your beautiful body every night. You have the best ass I've ever seen," he mumbled over to her as her eyes opened and she blushed a little. He was now spreading her ass cheeks and was licking all around her asshole. I can't believe his cheesy lines were turning her on.

"Oh Kyle…you're teasing me. Pleeease just fuck me, now. Pleease stop teasing me. Oh Kyle…oh god Kyle," Amanda said in her innocent, sexy voice.

My heart was long broken for me to get angry about her and Kyle having sex. I was empty and useless...pathetic, but shamefully at the time, my cock was hard and I couldn't take my eyes off my sexy girlfriend.

Kyle was still licking around her anus. Amanda, still on all fours, brought her right hand down to her crotch and started to rub her clit. She liked when I did that while we were having sex doggystyle. Kyle reached around her thigh and removed her hand, while placing his on her button for her, just below the neatly trimmed patch of dirty blonde hair.

"Oooohhh, oooohhh, ohhhh, ummm," she started wiggling again as his hand circled her clitoris and his tongue licked back in forth between her pussy lips and anus.

"Kyle, ooohhh, Kyle, I c...can't...can't take it anymore, ooohhh, Kyle," she said while crawling forward away from Kyle's grasp.

He immediately grabbed her thighs and attempted to pull her back so he could continue his tongue assult, but she flipped herself over, got on her knees and pushed him back. This caused both Kyle and me to be startled by her forcefulness.

While getting up off the bed she pushed him again further back almost to the wall, and then jumped into his arms with her legs wrapping around his waist and her arms circling around his neck. This caused him to fall back almost to the ground, but the wall behind him caught Kyle's balance while catching Amanda at the same time.

Amanda was all over him now while being carried in his arms. They were passionately kissing while both were moaning between kisses. Kyle's cock was pushed up against her belly straining to be hugged by her 18 year-old tight cunt.

"I always knew you were a tiger baby. I'm going to fuck you all night," Kyle said while she sucked on his neck.

Kyle was a strong young man, and with Amanda being a little petite cheerleader he had no problem lifting her in his arms. Because she was in shape from cheerleading, she was able to lock on him pretty well and use her own strength.

With his back against the wall and both continuing to passionately kiss, he dropped his arms down below her thighs and lifted her up positioning her right above his cock. He maneuvered her down to place her on his shaft..almost as if she were sitting on his prick...but his cock was too big to fit for the position they were in.

"Ohhh Kyle. It's not going in like this. Put me on the bed," she moaned in her innocent voice.

With that he walked her over and tossed her on to the bed. Amanda laid back with her legs spread eagle inviting him over. Kyle had that shit-eating grin on his face as he stood at the foot of the bed with his cock pointing right at her body.

"Come here baby," Kyle said opening his arms as indication that he wanted her there right this second.

Amanda crawled over to Kyle like a hungry stray dog. She wrapped her arms around him and tried to pull him into the bed, but he stopped her. Grabbing her hands and kissing her passionately, he placed the hands on his ass, then proceeded to grab the back of her head and pull it towards his big cock.

"I've never done this before Kyle, but I'll try my best," she said in her sweet voice as her words trailed off into her small mouth enveloping his penis. My girlfriend didn't hesistate one bit, unlike with me. I didn't know what to think or feel...I just stood amazed. Frozen.

"Ohhh that's right baby. Lick it and suck it baby. That's all you have to do. Yeah, that's it. Try to swallow me. Oh yeah." Kyle was talking to her like a porn star as she French kissed his penis.

Her little hands left his ass and made their way to his shaft. Her right hand was cupping his balls while her left hand took hold of the base of his cock. Her pout, sexy lips that I always adored were going where they'd never been before...even with her current boyfriend of four years.

"Slurp, slurp, slurp, slurp," was all that filled the room along with Kyle's heavy breathing as her head bobbed up and down on Kyle's cock...Kyle standing at the foot of the bed while my girlfriend was on the bed on all fours sucking him off. His hands were running through her shoulder length blonde hair encouraging her on.

"Ohhh, you're doing sooo wonderful. Oh baby I only dreamed of this. Oh you're a fantastic little cock-sucker aren't you? Oh that's right baby."

Amanda seemed to be getting the hang of it while she increased her pace. Her little fingers were making there way all over his balls and cock, massaging them as she sucked for her life.

"slurp, slurp, slurp, slurp."

Kyle started to tense up like he was about to cum when he put his hand under her chin and pulling her pretty little face up. His cock slipped out of her mouth as she starred up at Kyle like a child waiting for directions.

"I want to cum inside you," Kyle said while pushing her backwards and pinning her shoulders into the bed. Kyle climbed on top of Amanda while her sexy, tan legs immediately wrapped around his back. Right as he was about to plunge in, she grabbed the sides of his torso and rolled him over aggressively. Once again, this caught both Kyle and me by surprise.

It was now Amanda who was mounting Kyle. I knew from experience that Amanda loved being on top. Within seconds she was directing his big cock into her pussy. Even though Amanda was tighter than most of the sluts Kyle usually slept with, his dick fit right in because she was sloppy wet. She was so wet that the bed was soaked with her juices. I rarely saw her body react like this with me. Before no time she was riding Kyle like a bull.

"Unghhh, unggghhh, unggghhh, unggghhh, ungggh, unggghh," Amanda moaned as she steadily rode him. Kyle had his hands gripping her ass while he methodically met her bounces with his pelvic. Amanda was picking up the pace as she rode him while the bed thumped. Her little petite, cheerleading body was getting a workout.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes, ohhh, ohhh, ohhh, Kyle, Kyle, Kyle, ohh god, ooohh god."

She was riding him fast and furious. Her C-cup, perfectly perky tits were bouncing with movements as Kyle stared.

Kyles hands then gripped her perky tits, while he still had his cocky grin on his face as he watched my girlfriend go to town. Her blonde hair was rhythmically bouncing with her body.

"Ungghhh, ungghhh, unggghhh, unggghhh, unggghhh, ungghhh, Kyle, oh god, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck."

This went on for a bit, then all the sudden when it seemed like both were going to cum, Kyle caught her from her bouncing and flipped her over taking his cock out of her.

"Ooohhh Kyle, noooo, ohhhh god, what are yoouu doing, ooohhh, fuck me!" She pleaded as he forced her to get on all fours again.

Her pussy lips were swollen and her nub was sticking out almost an inch. Her thighs were slick and nearly dripping wet. Kyle's dick was swollen red and throbbing as well. He pushed her up to the back of the bed right near the window where I was. I stepped back for a second, but realized with the light on in the bedroom and the darkness outside that they couldn't see me.

sa2222
sa2222
1,116 Followers