Amanda Takes the Plunge Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess it was probably some of each," Amanda replied nervously. "I know I was feeling left out yesterday since I was the only person who didn't go swimming. But I have been thinking about talking to you for quite a while and it seemed like a good time to bring up the subject."

"Then let me be even more direct. Do you want to know more about oral sex?" Kim asked carefully. "That seemed to be the topic that was most on your mind yesterday."

"I am so confused about that. All of the girls talk about it and they make it sound like they do it to their guys all the time. Maybe they all liars trying to impress the other girls, but it leaves me feeling like I am the only girl who hasn't tried it."

"It could be that some are not being honest," Kim offered in response, "but statistics show that rather large percentages of teens and young adults view oral sex as the sexual practice they prefer and enjoy the most. The chances are good that many of your friends are doing it whether they talk about it or not."

"There have been some nights when we are alone and Ben practically begs me to suck on his penis. I can see this amazing look of anticipation in his eyes if I give him even the slightest hint that I might do it, but then I know I will always see this incredibly disappointed look when he knows that I can't do it. Is there something wrong with me to think that this is not a very pleasant experience for the girl? "What do you think bothers you the most about it," Kim pressed on, "the thought that it might be a dirty or immoral thing to do, or is just the fact that you don't know what to do and are afraid to do it wrong?"

"It's everything," Amanda answered. "It doesn't seem like a very nice thing to put in my mouth to start with, and I don't think I would know what to do if I did let Ben put it in. Besides, you saw him yesterday. His cock is pretty big even when he is not excited. I have seen it when it gets hard, and I am afraid it is too big for me."

"These are all natural feelings, but would it surprise you to learn that Rick and I pleasure each other with oral sex more often than we do intercourse?"

"I guess not," Amanda replied, "but you have experience and so you know what to do."

"You are a very perceptive girl," Kim said with a smile, "because you have just anticipated the second part of my plan for the evening. Since you have pointed out that experience is the key to good sex, what would you think about watching me give Rick a blow job? Please don't get the wrong idea—we have never done this in front of another person before. But we both talked about this last night and thought it might help you. If you are not cool with it, just say the word and we'll stop the sex talk for the evening"

Amanda hadn't noticed that Kim had given Rick a hand signal a few minutes ago and he has slowed floated over to where the women had been talking. He could see that she had been taken completely off guard by the bold proposal, and it looked for a minute like the young woman was ready to step out of the pool. The fact that she hesitated gave him reason to think that she was pondering the possibility.

"I am afraid I would be invading your privacy," Amanda said. "Sex is such a personal thing."

I asked Kim about that when she suggested the idea to me last night," Rick spoke up, "but she said that she was willing to share this moment because we care so much about you."

"How about this. Rick and I will go about our business as though you were not even here," Kim suggested. "If you are interested and want to stay to see how I do it, you are welcome to come close to watch. If you think it is too gross to watch, we will understand if you want to leave or go soak in the hot tub until we are finished."

Amanda seemed to give a small nod and she watched as Kim began to turn her attentions to her husband who was already clearly ready for the pleasure he was about to receive. Kim started by massaging Rick's chest muscles and working her hands down his body. She let her fingertips touch the tip of his penis and when she was sure that Rick was already ready for her, she knelt down in the warm water and began to lick the tip of his now throbbing member with her tongue. She slid her tongue seductively along the smooth skin on the shaft and then worked her mouth lower and began to kiss his scrotum and lick the contours of his balls with her tongue.

By this time, Amanda had moved closer and she was intrigued as she watched Rick's face contort with delight as his wife performed magic on his ever-stiffening tool. When she heard Rick give out an audible gasp, she knew that Kim had taken him in her mouth. She remembered that one of her friends had described it as being like sucking on a large popsicle, and now she could see what her friend meant. Kim quickly developed a rhythm as she took his penis deeper and deeper in her mouth. Every once in a while, she would stop and splash some water on the target of her oral activities.

"I like doing this in the pool because it allows me to keep him clean," Kim whispered to Amanda with a twinkle in her eye. "It also makes it more pleasant for me."

As Amanda watched, she could tell that Kim's efforts were having a noticeable effect on her husband. His breathing was more uneven and he continued to utter muffled sounds that made it clear that he was in the throes of complete and total pleasure. Suddenly, she felt a tug as Kim was trying to draw her even closer.

"Do you want to experience what it feels like?"

"You're kidding, right?"

"Not at all. If you want to know what it is like, the only way to learn is to actually do it."

Amanda looked uneasy, but she slid over in front of Rick and put her lips on the tip of his penis. Rick looked down and was excited to feel a different set of lips. The young woman was extremely cautious at first, but soon began to open her mouth and allow Rick to slide deeper inside. Kim's student was a quick study and she watched closely as Amanda sucked with greater intensity and brought Rick closer to climax. When she could tell that her husband was about ready to explode, she gestured to Amanda that she was ready to take over again. Her timing was perfect, because in a matter of moments, Rick filled her mouth with cum as his muscles seemed to quiver intensely and then relax.

Kim swallowed and then splashed some pool water in her mouth as a quick rinse. She looked at Amanda who was still watching the whole experience with wide eyes and said quietly," That's all there is to giving a blow job. What did you think?"

"It was not as gross as I thought it would be. I felt like I was going to choke a couple of times when he slid in deep, but it was okay. I never knew that the skin down there was so soft."

"You were great, Kim whispered. "I just have one more question for you."

"Now what?" Amanda shot back quickly. "I'm not sure I can take any more learning in one night."

"Not learning, honey—experiencing. All the while you were watching and sucking off my husband, did you experience any feelings of desire yourself? Did you get turned on at all by the experience?"

"I think it is fair to say that the word 'horny' is putting it mildly. From the moment that Rick slid his hand between my legs in the shower to the time that you were sucking the final drops of cum from his penis, I have felt a tingle between my legs. I don't know if you could see me, but for a while, I was rubbing myself while I was watching you work on him."

"Then I think it is time to complete the lesson," Kim suggested with a satisfied look on her face. "The most common mistake many lovers make is to satisfy one partner but forget about the needs of the other. Making love is a two-way street, and you should never let your partner forget about your needs."

While she was talking to Amanda, Rick had come up behind their visitor and eased her back in his arms. He skillfully moved her to the edge of the pool and positioned her on the top step in the shallow end. He lovingly kissed her on her breasts and tickled her nipples with the tip of his tongue. When he could tell that she was getting aroused again, he motioned her to lean back as he began to work his mouth down her abdomen and down to her thighs. Her legs instinctively squeezed tighter when he ran his tongue along the outside of her thighs, but they began to part slightly as he worked his mouth to her knees and then back up the inner portion of her legs.

He looked up to see if Amanda was frightened by his actions, but instead he noticed that her eyes were closed and that her lip was trembling slightly with anticipation. Secure in the knowledge that she was ready to be pleasured, he moved higher and began to tickle the soft hairs that protected her most private place. He could feel her body begin to twitch with every touch of his tongue. Finally, he parted her legs a bit wider and started to work his tongue more vigorously between the soft folds of her vagina. At this point, Amanda began to move from side to side as she became even more aroused, and when Rick's tongue reached her tender clit, she could contain herself no longer. She was completely in the throes of ecstasy and her soft body was convulsing wildly as he Is tongue did its magic on her pleasure spot. She was moaning uncontrollably and her flesh was beaded with sweat as her passion intensified. Her heart was pounding and she gripped the back of Rick's neck harder as she begged him to keep going. When she finally reached a convulsed orgasm, he needed no signal other than the feeling of her thighs pressing tightly against his face. He let his lips linger for a few minutes and then kissed her lovely mound one last time before pulling away and sliding back into the warm water.

Kim gave her young friend a few moments to catch her breath, and slid up next to her on the top step of the pool. "You are a wonderful student, my dear. Did you enjoy your first lesson in making love tonight?"

All Amanda could do was nod her head as she lay exhausted on the pool deck with a beautiful and satisfied look on her face.

12