All Comments on 'Amanda Teasing Two Ch. 05'

by SylviaG

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Is this you?

Is this who you really are? Because if this is your idea of erotic then god help any normal man who gets close to you don't forget to warn them. And boy is this the wrong catorgory this is BDSM pure and simple or perhaps they could invent a new section Torture tales. You may ask why I'm still reading this story when everybody else has done the decent thing and left the answer is I'm hoping against hope that A) Jeff dies B) the wife gains some self respect and leaves Jeff C) The ex-wife saves jeff from this marriage D) Jeff gets better and grows some balls leaves the wife not before tying her to the bed and inviting every tramp and lowlife in the area to shag his soon to be ex-wife and he films it and sends it to every body that knows her.

And then and only then will I have any respect for either of them. But apart from this story NOT being a turn on your writing is ok the problem I have with it is what you are doing with it. And for god sake stop making her a reluctant slut because she isn't just let her enjoy it without all the soul searching if you want lessons in how to do that ask JPB i'm sure he could give you advice but then perhaps I was right and this story is about you and you don't need any lessons.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
OBSCENE

There is only one word for this series,OBSCENE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Too Far!

I'm not sure if that's a fantasy you've dreamt up, or where that story came from. I was ok till a certain point. But this chapter is honestly going too far. That's just downright cruel. And she does seem like a total slut. But then, you kind of made me hate Jeff's mom too, and I sympathized with Amanda then, so i guess I did kinda get caught up in your story.

Frankly, I'm disgusted with it, but it still seems to have got me caught up in it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous