Amanda's Adventure in the Pool Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda could not possibly imagine how to fit any more than she currently had, but she was grateful he wasn't going to press the issue tonight. She could handle bouncing her head for awhile.

She raised herself until just the tip of his cock was perched between her lips, then she sank back down to where she was before. Jeremy closed his eyes and leaned back in the recliner, letting his arms rest by his sides. The sensations this willing and eager freshman were generating were nothing short of sublime. Her mouth was wet but not sloppy. Her tongue tickled his top four inches with every bob. Even her hands digging into his hips as she occasionally gagged gave him a thrill.

"That feels fucking fantastic, Amanda. Keep going."

Encouraged, Amanda picked up the speed a little. He was clearly more experienced than she was, but he wasn't condescending about it, which she really appreciated. She liked that he communicated when she was performing well, and she wanted to make him happy.

"If your jaw is starting to hurt, take a break and lick my balls for awhile."

This was something that Amanda would never have considered doing, but she was surprised that he was considerate enough to know that her jaw was starting to ache from the strain. She removed her mouth and took a deep breath. As her mouth hung open, a long strand of saliva oozed out, still connected to his cock. It was grotesque, and she quickly grabbed at it to break the link.

With the saliva coating the palm of her hand, she looked for a place to wipe it. As usual, Jeremy knew what to do.

"Use that hand to stroke my cock while you lap at my balls."

Amanda gripped his shaft with her left hand, allowing the spit to act as a lubricant as she started pumping. She then diligently lowered her head and came face-to-face with his balls. As with his cock, she took a moment to study it before diving in. She was grateful that he was neatly trimmed, as she was worried that longer hairs might get stuck in her teeth. She was amused by the contrast of his rock-hard shaft against his droopy sack, and she could easily make out his testes, the right hanging a bit lower than the left.

Continuing her night of firsts, she extended her tongue and poked at the space between his balls. His scrotum laid on top of her tongue as his balls fell on either side of it. She closed her lips slightly, enrobing his testicles as she massaged them with her tongue.

Above her, Jeremy chuckled, but she couldn't tell why. Was he amused by how inexperienced she was? Was he happy about how good this felt? Was he pleased with himself for duping her into licking at his balls?

Trying to block that from her mind, she kept pumping with her left hand as she took more of his scrotum in her mouth. She now had both of his balls inside her, divided by her eager tongue nuzzling them from the bottom. The texture was bizarre to her, smooth, wrinkly and prickly all at once, and she found herself licking more urgently to experience it fuller.

"Very good, Amanda. Go back to sucking my cock. You're doing great."

Amanda fully disengaged from him to recenter on his thighs, but she realized that her knees were starting to ache.

"Jeremy, can we maybe try a different position? My knees are starting to get carpet burn."

"Sure, I think we can work something out," Jeremy said as he rose from the chair. Amanda looked up at his face, blurred by the presence of his cock directly over her eyes. She lifted herself slightly to kiss the underside of his prick in appreciation.

"Good girl," he said as he pet her head.

He stepped behind her and moved the ottoman close to where she knelt. Amanda then felt his hands beneath her armpits as he lifted her and pulled her backwards onto it. He slid her back so that her head hung off one side, with her legs dangling on the other, her feet flat on the floor. She looked upside-down at him as he maneuvered towards her legs.

"I was going to have you suck me to completion, but now that you're here, I have to take another shot at this pussy. I know there's already a load up there but I can't resist."

Amanda lifted her head to watch as he lifted her legs onto his shoulders and guided his dick towards her wet, waiting hole. Her eyes rolled towards the back of her head as her lips welcomed him inside and he pushed his entire length into her.

"Fuck," she moaned as her legs started quivering against his chest. He held onto her hips and started pivoting in and out. Amanda let her head hang down towards the floor, upside-down, facing the door. She closed her eyes and focused her thoughts on the incredible tool working wonders on her pussy.

After a minute or two - it was hard for her to keep track of time at this point - she sensed a presence near her head, and opened her eyes just in time to see a male figure kneeling above her. For a brief second, she thought Jeremy had stopped fucking her, but she quickly identified two factors that contradicted this.

For one, she could still feel Jeremy rocking away between her legs. And second, the man kneeling above her was African American.

"Ready for round two so quickly?" Jeremy asked from between her legs.

"Fuck, dude. Watching her suck you off is enough to get any man hard again," he replied.

"I hear you, but the plan was for her to not see you. Adds to the excitement."

"Don't worry, dog. She hasn't seen me. Open up, girl."

Amanda was stunned. Until now, she was all but certain that Jeremy had been the one fucking her the entire night. Now, she was struck with the sudden realization that she had, in fact, had sex with this anonymous man tonight. And apparently she was going to suck him off now.

Without thinking, she parted her lips, and immediately felt his protrusion push its way inside. She immediately sensed a difference, as this one was still coated with remnants of her juices and his own drying cum. It was a bit funky and salty, but it didn't bother her.

"Jer, this bitch is lapping at my cock like her life depends on it. Where'd you find this slut?"

"She's a pledge at Andrea's sorority. We clicked earlier today and I'm pleasantly surprised how willing she is. She's fucking hot, right?"

"Her body is fucking tight, and these tits are a fucking handful," he said, grabbing two fistfuls of her heaving breasts.

Andrea whimpered beneath them. Jeremy was bringing her close to another orgasm with his steady, deep rhythm, and the way they were talking about her like she was a slut was driving her crazy. In her entire life, she had only been with three guys, including these two, but they were talking about her like she was some sleazy whore. She knew she wasn't, even if today's activities spoke to the contrary. She began thinking about everything that had happened that day. Jeremy going down on her underwater, having to crawl through the legs of the sorority legacies, getting fucked by Jeremy in front of them. Then, tonight, fucking a man she had never seen before - and still hasn't really seen - letting him pump his cum inside her before learning his name. Now she was sucking him off as Jeremy fucked her pussy again.

'Fuck,' she thought. 'I am a slut.'

The second that revelation hit her, she came like a firecracker. Her inner walls spasmed and sucked Jeremy deeper, causing him to groan loudly. He was on the verge of cumming himself, but wanted to hold out a little longer.

The man in her mouth put his hand on the back of her neck and pulled her up a little, creating a straight tunnel from her mouth through her throat.

"Let's see how much you can take, girl," he said as he pushed himself deeper.

The new position enabled him to slide deeper than Jeremy had. Amanda tensed a little as he popped through her throat and cut off her oxygen.

"Dude, I can fucking see the impressing of your dick inside her throat right now," she heard Jeremy exclaim.

"I know, man. She's fucking incredible."

At that, he pulled back out and let her breathe. Amanda took several deep breaths as she gasped to replenish her lungs.

"Please give me warning the next time you're going to do that," she said.

But he had moved on already. At the sight of her heaving chest, he decided to focus on her huge, soft tits. He moved up her body and rested his dick against her sternum before piling her breasts against it.

Amanda looked up and found herself staring directly at his ass as it humped back and forth. His cock was well lubricated from her throat fucking, so it pistoned smoothly between her tits. His hands were simultaneously clumping her flesh together and pinching at her hardened nipples, which served to further heighten her arousal.

"Kiss my ass, bitch," he demanded.

It wasn't the choice of words she would have preferred, but she was delusional with lust and obliged thoughtlessly. She puckered her lips and kissed his cheeks each time they rocked back towards her face.

"Fuck, dog, I can't take it. This bitch is too freaky. She's kissing my ass all romantic like, even though I just had my cock in her throat. I'm gonna cum!"

"Me too," Jeremy grunted. He swiftly pulled out of her and started stroking her cock.

Amanda's first sensation was regret, missing the cock in her pussy and feeling her gape welcome the cool, air-conditioned atmosphere. The second was the first splotch of cum landing on her stomach.

At the same time, the man between her breasts lifted off her slightly and started stroking himself furiously. Both he and Jeremy let fly with a primal scream, as they started painting the bare canvas that was her torso. Amanda grabbed her right breast and squeezed it tightly as her left hand found her clit and rubbed it hard.

Jeremy and his friend unloaded rope after rope of cum all over her. She felt it on her tits, her ribcage, her stomach and her pussy, though she had no way of knowing whose what whose. The anonymity of it all helped bring her over the edge, and she experienced one last subtler climax as the guys finished cumming.

She lay there, panting, struggling to catch her breath as the men nearly collapsed on top of her. She felt a hand meagerly clutch her breast for a minute, then release, and she realized the guy above her had used it to leverage himself into a standing position. She was dizzy and delirious, and as she tried to look up to see his face the full impact of the blood rushing to her head hit her and she hung it back down. By the time she was composed enough to try again, he was gone.

She rolled onto her side and found Jeremy sitting on the floor, stroking her hair.

"You are incredible, Amanda. How do you feel?"

Amanda forced herself to sit up, her bare ass on the ottoman, but had to rest her elbows on her knees from exhaustion.

"I've never experienced anything like this. I guess that's obvious, since I told you earlier I've only ever been with one guy. But I've never even imagined anything like this. Look at me! There's cum everywhere. It's leaking down my thigh, it's all over my tits and stomach, I can taste it in my mouth..."

"I can see that, but how do you feel," he asked.

"I'm embarrassed to say it, but incredible. That was wild. I never thought I'd do any of that, but I also never thought I'd cum that hard. I don't know what that says about me."

"Hey, don't worry about what that says about you. Just enjoy the feeling. It's college. It's sort of expected that you experiment here. If you don't you'll look back and regret it. Just let it be what it is and enjoy the ride."

"Yeah, easy for you to say. A girl who sleeps around is a slut. A guy who does it is a player. Those words have different connotations."

"Amanda," he put his hand on her knee, "I don't think of you that way, and I'm not the kind of guy to kiss and tell."

"What about that other guy? Fuck, I don't even know the name of the guy who just fucked me!"

"That's just going to add to your arousal after today. Walking around campus, any random African American could be the guy who fucked you, and only he'll know. And I promise, he won't say anything either."

"OK. Thank you. I have to admit it was amazing. I half want to jump you again right now, but I know I don't have the stamina."

"I doubt even you could stir me back to full arousal again, Amanda. I'm beat. That was equally incredible for me. Let me grab you a towel."

When he returned from the bathroom, Amanda was standing naked in the middle of the living room. She toweled herself off and then joined him on the recliner. Both naked, curled up on his lap, she rested her head on his shoulder and fell asleep.

12