Amanda's Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tried to sound impressed, "wow, that is a nice car."

"Thanks, get in and we'll go eat."

I was torn, a part of me knew I should decline the lunch offer and go about my day. Another part of me was thinking, why not, its just lunch. I was very curious about Tyraun, in more ways than one. So when he said again he was treating me to lunch I said, "that's sounds fine, thank you Tyraun."

We drove quite a ways from campus and he talked about the car, how other people were jealous of him and how he was the best basketball player since Michael Jordan. I had to laugh to myself at the way he was trying to impress me. But he had a certain...charm about him. He was incredibly handsome, and sexy in a bad- boy sort of way. To be in the car with him felt very naughty. I was trying to pretend I wasn't getting turned on but I was. As we drove I noticed his big hands and long fingers. I was also wondering about his cock, how big and thick it was. Was it like the black guy at the bar or on the porn movie? I wanted to find out. I wanted to be naughty and do something exciting. My husband certainly wasn't taking care of things in the bedroom.

We stopped at an overpriced sandwich place. I felt like wine but decided against it and had coffee. I felt like people were looking at us when we walked in together, which they were. I didn't care. It turned me on that people thought we were together. When we got back in the car I kept noticing him looking at my legs. I started feeling flushed and light headed with pangs of excitement in my stomach.

Tyraun said, "Damn Amanda, you have the finest legs ever, they just keep going and going haha!"

"Thanks, you seem to be in pretty good shape yourself."

"Yes, but look at those legs how firm they are" he said as he reached over and gently grabbed just above my knee. He ran his hand up and down a couple of times squeezing gently, "mmm...mmm...mmm....those are some fine white legs!"

"I've tried to keep myself in shape but its not easy with my schedule." I managed to force out, while my insides were tying up in knots. Here was this handsome black guy rubbing my thighs, my pussy started to melt at this point. I knew where this was about to go and I wanted it to happen. "You must work out a lot too" I said.

"Yea I work out almost every day, I fuck a lot and I eat right."

"You fuck a lot" I laughed. "What do you consider a lot?" I teased.

I got ho's, I mean women, all over the city that I can call anytime. Or sometimes they be callin' me at the same time and I have to choose which one I'm gonna fuck." A couple of em white girls."

"You're so full of shit." I said sarcastically.

"I'm serious, they say they can't get enough and they NEED my dick."

"What is it about your...dick, Tyraun, I said teasingly.

"I got the magic stick baby, straight up!" He teased back. "I can keep doin' it over and over, unlike older guys. And I'm all about pleasin' the lady. Any girl that I been wit, that ain't had no orgasm befo- I hit that shit right and kep em' coming back for more."

By this time my pussy was dripping wet. Tyraun still had his hand on my leg caressing it. He slid it up under my skirt and my thighs fell apart as he did. Without saying a word he peeled my panties to the side and found my clit. My legs fell even wider apart, I leaned back in the seat and held his wrist as his fingers took turns rubbing my clit. I started moaning loudly and breathing heavier, "yesss, yeees...." I moaned.

"Mmmhmmm..you like that gurl, huh. Huh? You love dat baby dontcha?"

"Don't stop" I whispered.

Tyraun had pulled off into a fairly secluded park that I didn't recognize. He turned the car off and left the music on, there was some 50 cent music thumping from the cd player. His tinted windows allowed for some privacy but I wasn't sure how much.

Tyraun leaned over to my seat and started kissing my thighs and worked his way up and we kissed passionately and deeply, while his finger worked its way into my pussy. He worked my shirt, bra and skirt off, I was left in my panties that were pulled to the side and he sucked my tits and fingered me. His head worked its way down my stomach, he kissed and licked his way down and started to lick my clit. My hips were pushing into him as he licked and nibbled my swollen clit. I don't know how but I noticed the dash clock. Shit, I thought, I was suppose to pick up my son at his preschool as they were closing early on this particular Friday. I reached for my purse to get my phone, and told Tyraun I had to make a call. He told me to wait but I had to call my husband to have him pick up our son. "Tyraun I have to call my husband!"

"Well you call him, but I'm not stopping." I wasn't going to argue and I really didn't want him to stop. I dialed with shaking hands while Tyraun was eating my pussy.

"Honey, it's me.....can you get "Ethan" from school? I have a mandatory meeting at work that I forgot about." Tyraun was burying his tongue in my pussy.

"AHHH...!" I moaned. As Tyraun nibbled my clit hard.

"What are you doing, what happened?" Chad asked.

"Nothing, I just pinched my finger honey, I have to go." But Chad wanted to talk,

"What is your meeting for, I thought you were getting out early today."

"I was, but this meeting came up, I'm sorry, I can't get out of it." Tyraun was pinching my nipples and nibbling on my clit, I was trying to cover the phone with my hand. "I gotta go honey, bye" and I hung up. I threw the phone on the floor and started pulling Tyrauns shirt off. He sat up and helped me remove it. I layed my hands on his hard pecs, his body was extremely sculpted and muscular. He sat back in the drivers seat, laid it back and started undoing his pants. I was shaking with anticipation. He pulled his pants off and left his underwear on.

He told me "take it out guurl." I saw this big outline going up and to the side of his underwear. I was so excited I was shaking. I got up on all fours and leaned across to his seat, pulled the elastic of his underwear down slowly. I then revealed the biggest, thickest cock I could have imagined. I literally gasped out loud.

"Oh my god." I heard myself say. I put my hand around it, it was fully erect. I could feel it pulsating in my hand as I slowly stroked its amazing length and thickness.

"You like that baby" Tyraun said as a statement, not a question. "Go on gurl, suck that black dick." I have never really been into oral sex, it just didn't turn me on. But I wanted to taste that cock, I wanted to feel it in my mouth. I put my mouth around the head and slid it into my mouth. I came back up slowly and went down again. I slowly went down as far as I could and stopped, then slowly came back up. I used my hand and gently stroked the rest of his cock that I couldn't get in my mouth.

Tyraun was talking the whole time, "yea, that's it suck that dick" "ummm...gurl you love that dick don't you."

"Mmmm....yees." I would stop sucking and just stroke it all the way up and down. I was loving Tyraun's big black cock.. It was just over nine inches long and thick with a big mushroom head. When I wrapped both my hands around it, one on top of the other, I still couldn't get my mouth down to my top hand.

I sucked his cock for about fifteen minutes before he said he was going to cum in my mouth. I wanted his cum. I felt like such a slut sucking him off, naked in his car about to fuck him, I was savoring my fantasy. His cock tasted so good and he kept telling me how good it felt and how good I was at sucking his dick. That made me suck it even better! I felt his cock twitch and I felt the shots of his cum fill my mouth. Almost naturally, I swallowed every single drop! I had never given a blow job that long before. I had never swallowed cum like that either, but something came over me. I wanted to please his big black cock and I loved the taste of his cum.

After a couple of minutes of telling me how good I sucked his dick, Tyraun asked me if my pussy was ready for his dick.

"Yes, Tyraun I want to feel that dick inside me."

"You think you can handle it?"

"I don't know if I can handle the whole thing, so go slow please." I replied.

"You neva had a dick like mine huh baby?"

"No, I haven't!" I laughed.

"Let me hear you beg fo'my dick like a good bitch!" Taunted Tyraun.

"Please...please give me your cock." I begged. He was calling me bitch and slut, which under normal circumstances would well....you know. But I liked the way he was talking to me. It made me want to be his little white slut even more.

"If your white boy husband was here right now, and you had to choose which dick to fuck, whos would you want to fuck?" He said knowing the answer.

"Ohh ...I would say yours, I want yours more than my husbands, please give it to me now!"

"Dats what um talkin bout" he said as he pulled me on top of him and laid back.

I reached down while straddling him and guided his big head to my pussy. I rubbed it along my pussy lips and against my clit and it felt amazing. He was hard as a rock and his thick cock was ready to fuck me. I was soaking wet and as the head pushed in I felt my pussy streeetch. My husband's dick was half of Tyraun's length and three times smaller in thickness. But as he entered, my pussy grabbed onto and let go of his monster cock. As wet as I was, it was still taking some time to stretch me out enough to accommodate the thickness of his cock. It was a little bit painful but in an intensely pleasurable way, as I took more and more of his black dick in my hungry pussy.

"Gurl, yo pussy is made fo this black dick baby....you feel THAT dick don't you baby! That's right...this is what that married pussy need....a big BLACK dick huh baby gurl. You love this dick more than your husbands don't you!"

"Yes, I love your cock better than my husbands! OH FUUUUUCK.....I screamed as I had my first orgasm. Fuck fuck fuuuuuck!!!" It was really intense, I hadn't even had his cock in me for more than a minute and I was already cumming hard on it! What a magnificent dick he had, to bring me that level of pleasure in so little time, it was incredible!

After my orgasm I was able to accommodate even more of his black meat, but still not the whole thing. My pussy has never experienced anything close to this. The only other two cocks I'd had were right around the same size as Chad's. This was taking it to a whole other level, as they say.

I didn't want to stop. I stayed on top of him working that cock in me, kissing him passionately. There was rap music playing in the car. I usually disliked rap music but it was making me feel sexy fucking Tyraun with the thumping beat and dirty lyrics. I felt like one of those rap girls that are being exploited on video's, but I was a married white woman....who was loving this black experience. I was in a different world. He was talking really dirty to me and that turned me on even more. Then he'd spank my ass and ask "do you like this dick or do you love it girl?"

" I love your dick Tyraun." I would say, while bouncing on his cock.

"Does your husband make you cum like this?"

"No, not even close" I said.

"Get off and suck my dick, bitch!" Tyraun commanded. So I got off and sucked on his cock again, it was shiny with my cum and juices. Again, I had never done that before. I was finding I'd do anything he asked. I just wanted to please him. I sucked his cock some more. I looked up at Tyraun while I sucked it. My hair had been back in a pony tail, he let my hair loose and grabbed my hair with his hand and pushed my face down on his cock. He moved my face up and down his cock saying "yeah, rub yo face allova my black dick baby." I did as I was told. I found that my finger was furiously rubbing my clit as he did this.

I wanted to feel that big, strong dick in my pussy again and cum all over it. I hopped back on him and buried as much of his dick as I could take, and then some....over and over...faster. He was reaching up and pinching my nipples and slapping my ass as I fucked him. "You gonna fuck more black dick after this ain't you gurl! You gonna be addicted to this shit ain't you!"

"Oh yes, I want more black dick, it feels soooo fuuckin gooood!!

"You a naughty ass bitch fuckin a nigga like me ain't you!"

And now you like black dick mo' betta than your husbands, don'tcha gurl."

"Yeeeesss....I LOVE black dick...oh Tyraun!!" I screamed.

"And now you want some cum up inside ya, don't ya gurl!"

"Oh fuck yeah, gimme that cum out of your big powerful cock Tyraun!"

"I'm gonna shoot you full baby with cum, is that what you want!"

"YES, PLEEEASE!" I screamed.

Then I felt him tense up. He stared straight into my eyes.

"Take it bitch, here go my black baby cream fo ya!" As the first drop of his potent sperm hit me deep inside, my pussy spasmed and climaxed like never before. I screamed for more of his cum and he kept shooting it, filling me, his cum spurted deep into me coating the inside of my pussy. I kept fucking him, lost in a mind-blowing orgasm, working that cum in deep, savoring his big powerful cock hitting me deep. I had the longest and most intense orgasm ever.

He kept fucking me slowly, very slowly as I collapsed flat on top of him. I was moaning and my body was twitching as the explosion slowly faded. A warm glow had spread throughout my body. I felt some of his cum running out of my pussy, I squeezed my pussy tight to try and keep it in. My pussy wanted to savor his cum.

Tyraun was still hard as a rock. He asked me if I wanted more. I laughed. I climbed off of him and fumbled with my clothing. I was a sticky mess. My pussy was leaking his huge load of cum. As I got dressed Tyraun was still laying there stroking his big cock, asking me if I could stay for a little longer. As much as I wanted to, I had to go.

He drove me back to my car. Not much was said on the ride back and he dropped me off. "Holla at me Amanda" he said, and took off.

I looked around the parking lot to see if anyone noticed me being dropped off. The coast seemed clear. My head was spinning. I touched up my face and hair before starting the drive for home. My pussy was throbbing and still leaking Tyraun's cum as I entered the house. My husband wasn't home luckily and I took a shower and freshened up.

Later that night Chad wanted sex. I surely didn't need any but complied. I was a little concerned because I was very stretched out from Tyraun's cock. As my husband started fucking me he said how wet my pussy was. He fucked me for about three minutes, pulled out and came. I really couldn't feel Chad inside me that much and it really did nothing for me I must admit. Since I'm not on the pill and don't let him cum inside me, he shot a couple of squirts on my thigh and went out to the TV room.

I woke up in the middle of the night, my pussy was horny as I was dreaming about the great sex I had with Tyraun. I had to get out of bed and go make myself cum again on the couch. My pussy was still dripping his cum and I found myself rubbing his cum on my clit as I worked it furiously and came yet again.

I knew I would be seeing Tyraun again. If not him then I would find another fine black man to fuck. I was hooked. Feeling that black cock in my pussy has put me over the edge and craving more. Since that time I have checked out more information on the internet about black men and white women. I have found there are countless other women like me who have found out about the power of black cock. But can I maintain my white bread, suburban family life and be a slut for black men on the side? Time will tell.

12