All Comments on 'Amanda's Boy Ch. 03'

by devil_dreams

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
WilliamTellsOvertureWilliamTellsOverturealmost 14 years ago
I like the way the devil_dreams. Catchy, huh!

I don't know if you were around when the Ed Sullivan Variety Show was broadcast from New York City, but I always used to look forward to appearances by a black comedy artist named Flip Wilson. One of his routines was to describe himself in catchy and dicey situations where he was the fiendish protagonist, then culminate the monologue by saying, "The devil made me do it!" However, I muse and ramble, for it was awhile ago.

As usual, I enjoyed this episode of "Amanda" as well, and found the moody undercurents in the story to my liking. I like a good story where the feel is constantly setting and resetting the tone as the characters alert the reader to ongoing changes. The 'coup de grace' is the minimun of an effective dialogue. To me, aside from the premise in the opening statements, it is what makes this kind of a story great and entertaining.

I didn't come across too many grammatical errors. However, I would suggest you read your own rough work before it's presented. Doing this is a lot more dependable than spell check and nothing can compare to or replace the human mind when it's alert. While it's more labour intensive to employ, this style of editing is ultimately most reliable and flawless. I find that doing some things the "old fashioned" way still the best!

I look forward to the continuation of "Amanda" as further submissions are posted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
finally, Kurt sticks his big prick where it belongs

This is a good, well-written series, but I was disappointed earlier when Kurt seemed content to shove his big prick up his mother's ass. To me, a boy fucking his mom up the ass is, well, okay as a novelty or a change of pace. But true motherfucking is when a boy gets his young dick up his mother's mommy-hole, the same wonderful hole he came into the world from. I'm happy that now Kurt has done what a true motherfucker does, he's stuffed his prick up his own mother's cunt and unloaded his young balls up where he was once a little baby. He's shot his mommy a great big twatful of his creamy semen. Up his mother's twat not her asshole is where a boy's sperm belongs.

SmellerSmeller6 months ago

It was alright but the dialogue killed it and not in a good way. It just feels icky to me.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a12 days ago

This is the first story I have read that involved two introverts. Would have like more chapters to see if mother received all the sexual attention she desired. Also would have liked to see how mother and son adjusted to their new relationship. Did they ever come to u derstand each other?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous