All Comments on 'Amanda's Threesome'

by Andy336

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
a weak minded or whore wife

kick them out of his married bed and move on to another woman.who wants a tramp for a wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Go ahead fuck your friend and husband.

But at the very least keep your husband in the loop and let him get as much sex as you get with your friend. Let him have a threesome with one of your female friends and yourself and then sit and watch him fuck her. That would be the only fair way to continue being swingers. So far Amanda hasn't cheated at least the husband knew what was going on and didn't stop it, so he must be ok with it. But you have opened the box and it will never be closed, it's too late for regrets now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Another bullshit wimp story.

Only maybe 1 in 100 "Loving Wives" authors have any idea of how real husband would react. And "True Story." Ha. Just another slut wife and weak willed wimpy husband.

LaFilletteLaFillettealmost 14 years ago
Unbelievable

You've got to shake your head at the self righteous, judgmental and just downright RUDE people who bash authors for writing about their sexual experiences. Do they think they are on a Sunday School website? This is a porn site. Why are they here? And why are they reading the very stories they so disapprove of? I think they harbor closet fantasies about it and are so sexually repressed they react with anger to cover the fact that they don't know how to deal with their feelings.

I thought the story was hot and well written. Please ignore the negative morons and keep sharing and writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Wimp

The idiot, although subconsciously, set her up to be played with and fucked. He feels he isn't worthy, knows she is hot and wants (won't admit) to see her with another man.

I think she knows this and after awhile she'll grow weary of protecting him, allow herself to be courted to affairs with her admirers and her late working hours will become more frequent. He just isn't man enough for her, she needs a real man!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
wow

Your husband loved what happened and will want more. When a man discovers that his wife is a perverted slut whore and he enjoys it, it is the perfect combination and he knows that he has found Nirvana. This is certainly not for everyone but it is for you and remember to tell him you love him when another man is fucking you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
another english self cuck into watching

why do you exist?

Just to embarrass your mum eh.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
It happened to me...

After almost 40 years together(almost 30 married, we are elementary school sweethearts), my wife put the horns in me in a very, very similar scene.Different than your story, i was mad, and i become ill.I wasn´t against a threesome, but not behind my back.She was a bit drunk(so was i), but there´s no excuse.Our marriage become damaged hard(and our relationship with my best friend too), but she make me a offer to balance the weights:I have my way with another woman.At first, i was against, but she was pretty persuasive and i relented.It was great, but don´t mistake us:It will never gonna happen again.The wife should make the same offer to her husband.Believe me, he can´t told you, but deep, very deep in his soul, he was a bit wounded making the same question: "What more i don´t know about my wife?"

(RPS in my holidays in Rio)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
meh

I call bullshit on the story

The wife seems to know very well what she is doing and has much empathy so the "i was drunk" excuse is not really working.

That , plus her non-reaction to her husband's cold replies when he sees them.

Well written btw but don't lie to your readers please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Well written

A well written story, but just a wife making excuses for behaving like a slut. The husband was a bit drunk and didnt mind her showing off her tits and their friend having a feel of her leg, but does that mean its ok to fuck him? My wife often goes topless abroad, and i dont mind her having a bit of fun on the dancefloor when were away and have had a few drinks - but that is not an invitation to go fucking other guys

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Sorry

But stupid wimpy hubbie let it happen, so you get what you paid for. This didn't help the U.K. image.

slug6007slug6007almost 14 years ago
relate!

very good story and can relate to it,as it has happened to my wife and i.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
So Sluggo

Does your wife crave another man more than you, like this woman. To me this is just another reason not to get so drunk, wimpy, and stupid enough to let it happen. Another marriage damaged, for what?

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 14 years ago
La filet de-mignon.....

....you flamer, the author asks for peoples opinions you fascist fuck wad. My opinion is that this is the same old cuck crap that relies on wives staying with husbands they hold in contempt, which apparently is the real cause of Britannia's fall from power.

melsdadmelsdadalmost 14 years ago
Hi Andy336, great story, an exciting and understandable event.

What are you guilty of for goodness sakes? Your body and mind are geared to respond as they did under such erotic and exciting circumstances.

There is a point where your participation is involuntary, where the power of eroticism takes over and you must proceed.

There would not be one seaxually healthy human being on this earth who would have been able to walk away from that event, especially in the circumstances where all were happy with what was ocurring.

I find you innocent of any crime and only wish something similar would happen in my life.

Your husband has had an experience he wanted, so have you, and there's no doubt, your friend as well.

All of you want it to happen again, and given the right circumstances, this may well happen, but like most people, it will once again have to be a spontaneous event, because you all know if it's planned, it will lack the thrill of the original event.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Melsdad

You are so full of shit you can't fucking read, this marriage was damaged, husband exposed as a wimp, wife now very unsatified with him and he knows this. Why he allowes Chris to hang around shows just how fucked up he is. I guess they don't talk about sex in the U.K. in their marriages, just at work or in bed with lovers. This is a marriage that is dying, and it should, I guess. I think a few perverts just like any story where married people fuck around, no matter who gets hurt. No Thanks.

bgtrkdrvrbgtrkdrvralmost 14 years ago
Not bad

needs some work on the details of the story,..mixing up names as one reader pointed out, misspellings another, but very promising. As far as the "constructive" criticism you have received, I would largely ignore the hate that a lot of these idiots spew. Pistolpackinpete seems to be a complete asshole, and the only thing shorter than his temper is his tiny pecker, so please know that it's what he does, he has no reasoning behind it, just an angry little dicked boy, trying to talk tough to make himself feel like a man like all the other "anonyMOUSEs". Keep up the good work, and please feel free to use the many people on this site who volunteer to edit for you. Have a great evening :-D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Insecure

In the 60s I've had minor 3somes with close friends but due to my insecurities I find it hard to have 3somes with my wife. I don't mind sharing, so long as it's open and not behind one another's back. Average men often feel threatened by a good looking man having sex with his wife; maybe I'm an exception but so long as i don't lose her, and unlike in this story, skirting what has happened, like Amanda, It's better with a fiend than a stranger.You go girl i loved the story and was very turned on by it. I hope to hear more in the future.

Scotsman69Scotsman69almost 14 years ago
OK, the writing wasn't perfect...

...but this feels like an extremely honest attempt to examine an emotionally and sexually complex situation. Thank you for that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Pandora's box is open.

It can never be closed. Once a swinger always a swinger. Once a cheater always a cheater.

RossDanielsRossDanielsover 13 years ago
Interesting, erotic, and believable

Please don't be discouraged by the anonymous flamers. It was a thoughtful examination of a complex incident. I can't believe anyone hasn't had some kind of an experience that we knew we shouldn't do but was too compelling to resist. Thanks for sharing.

KingRichard923KingRichard923over 13 years ago
Communication and

building on the foundations of both fantasy and insecurity issues will be mandatory for the womans sanity. As for the husband, his inability to talk about that first time and discover his acceptance through his passionate wifes openly needed attraction to performance based lust will need addressing, sooner than later. As far as all relatable or similar situations being negative, I disagree. Though an over used expression is "good communication" the fact is that great communication opens the avenues for all travels, be they together for a couples continued sanctity or the couples demize the choices are easy when made together. Give in to selfish thought and open the ability to be one together: in body and in mind. I hate coined phrasology but you do get out of everything (a direct proportion of what it cost somehow in a relationship to what) exactly what you put into it. As a couple, make talking about what needs to be talked about first and foremost. Mixed signals, would never be mistaken with enough focus on each others pleasures instead of selfish excuses.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
What we

What we have here is a slutty wife and a wimp husband and a so-called friend who doesn't give a crap about anyone. If this is a true story I would feel sorry for the pathetic couple who obviously need professional help before their relationship ends in complete disaster. As far as their so-called friend .... Well let's just say who needs enemies.

Harsh61Harsh61over 10 years ago
Brave Heart

Amanda's fucking session is really amazing. The story line as well the narration is very good and gripping. Witnessing and acceptance of James is really great. Very few people will digest his wife being fucked in front of him in disguise. Keep it up...and

thanks for wonderful true story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Being a woman is hard?

Well, boo-frickin'-hoo. How does being a cheating, back-stabbing slut make it any easier?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This was a good story leave it alone

We all come here for erotic stories. I love reading the stories written by women and especially love the threesomes and sloppy seconds. Please write some more stories.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
She was lucky...

She was lucky...She could have ended two marriages. If her husband divorced her, for sure their friend's wife would have known, and so his marriage would have ended too. But she was lucky because her husband accepted it...That's the reason for just 2*...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved it

I loved the story because I saw my own true story in it. I wasn’t the only fellow dating my wife when we met. We had just met so we weren’t exclusive and I was the new guy. Once we became a couple a past ex of hers resurfaced and started wooing her. I let him know she was with me and he seemed to get that but he wanted to stay friends since he had known her and her family most of their whole lives. Later I had found out that she had grew up messing around with him but never gone all the way. Basically in the same way, he got in her panties after we were married. Our wildness with him ended when we started trying to have children. My wife is still Facebook friends with him but won’t have him over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
OK story

This story was only OK, but I can't understand the vitriol of some of the comments. This is a porn site that caters to a variety of kinks. The characters are adults and should be free to make their own judgments about what is right or wrong for them. Who appointed these critics pope? Do they expect to come here and read Snow White?

moblanemoblaneover 4 years ago
The Real thing

I enjoyed this more than I usually do on the cuckolding theme. It is usually too abusive and cruel However, I think a lot of men secretly think about this and would, to some degree or other enjoy this especially if there was equal 'participation'. .I think the respect quotient was high in this story which makes a huge difference. Good story Thank You 5*****

eskyeskyabout 4 years ago
FANTASTIC !!!!!!!!!!

I thought your story was fantastic and gave it 5*. It reminded me of my wife and i when we were in a similar situation. My friend used to call in around three times a week to talk and most times would stay to fuck my wife. Some times he would stay the night in our bed and he and i would take turns fucking my wife all night.My wife loved it so did he and i.The fucking with him went on for three and a half years until he moved away to another state. The wife and i have now been happily married for sixty years now,all our fun days started when i was thirty three and the wife was thirty.I would take very little notice of the idiot annom comments. Many thanks for your story keep them coming.

Equals87Equals87over 2 years ago

You should probably divorce now. You clearly are not in love with your husband. You may love him but by the way you talked about him clearly shows you don’t respect him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good read:

The woman obviously enjoyed the romp and the husband was able to fully accept the terms of the bull and bride's desire to procreate.

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

Whore makes husband a cuck in this silly story.

consulting91consulting913 months ago

Great story. Too bad it didn’t develop into more sessions between you and Chris.

Pinto931Pinto9313 months ago

Why would a husband want a whore for a wife?

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

shes for the streets 😂😂

drbenchpress66drbenchpress662 months ago

Honestly you should divorce him if you really ‘love’ him. You have 0 respect for him and quite honestly he’s too in love with you. But seriously you sound like a terrible person, although I can appreciate the fact you feel a bit bad about it. Not even guilty just a bit bad lol. Nah forreal though, please set him free so he can live a better life

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAndy336@Andy336
125 Followers
Enjoy reading and writing erotic stories about wife sharing and MMF 3somes , and especially involving copious amounts of alcohol! My aim is to write credible and realisitic stories about real people with real and complex feelings and emotions. I try to capture the events that...