All Comments on 'Amateur Girls'

by risque

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
risque,

you go far too long between stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Hot

Nicely done! This story leands itself to a follow-up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Unlikely, but very good story

Ooou, if only straight girls would come on to me like that! I liked your story, even though it seemed unlikely to happen. (Why would a straight girl choose to make a lesbian porno, when there's plenty of money to be made doing a hetro-porno?) But your writing skills have merit; I loved your sensual imagery. The sex act itself was hot, but lacked enough dialogue to suit me, and seemed only one-sided passionate. I agree with the reader above that wants a sequal.

Jane

catmanhuntingcatmanhuntingalmost 20 years ago
Outstanding!

Unlikely but compelling; and isn't that the true heart and soul of erotica? LOVE this one; keep them coming!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
OH This one demands a follow-up story or three!!

Bring it on!!! Good action, but much too one sided needs to have the other one get into doing it too!

Nightowl21Nightowl21almost 20 years ago
HOT

Right!! Let's have a sequel depicting just how satisfied and grateful Trisha is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Smoking....

Excellent work. I would like to some more work in this cat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
You are a writer

Fantastic with the way you had a plot and all of the key elements to fiction writing. Way to go. You had me riveted to the very bottom as to how the story was going to be resolved.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous