Amateur Night

Story Info
A couple make their own video.
6.2k words
4.25
55.5k
30
8

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 02/21/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(As I often do I am writing the story for someone else. In this case its Emily and Robert who pleased me by telling me what I needed to know, then edited this piece so it ended up close to what they wanted to say.)

My name is Emily and I had been married to Robert for just over five years when this story begins. We are still married and deeply in love with one another even after what you are about to read. We now have two children so a lot of what we have come to enjoy doing is now done less frequently as the needs of raising a family have become prominent to both Robert and I. Still whenever we can manage a weekend away we revisit the indulgences we granted one another.

Robert is a tall man a little over six foot two and maintains his body well. He is lean and muscular, no he does not have "six pack" abs, but he is at or below his suggested weight, he is ruggedly handsome and most importantly he is deeply in love with me. I am a bit taller then the average woman, five foot eight and come from a distant strain of oriental heritage, hence the lithe but curvy figure, breasts (last time for that word) that are on the smallish side but as Robert says, "Perky with nipples that get hard easily and remain hard." I have straight dark hair as you'd expect but my skin tone is identical to Roberts and my facial features do not reflect my Asian heritage. Robert has a nice fat penis (last time for that word) that pleases me to no end and he enjoys filling my shaved and naked vagina (last time for that word).

I'd say our sex life was average but there are so many averages that let me say that we manage to merge our bodies (last time for that kind of phrase) at least five times a week. We both work and are doing our best to save our money, pay down the mortgage and position our lives for when we have a family so we can make choices and not have them forced upon us. Robert is in a Management position for an un named company (Robert is not really his name either) and I work in a research lab (right Emily isn't me real name either).

Over the past few weeks we began to review our financial position and knew that soon we'd be able to try to have children. Like I said pretty normal, pretty stable, pretty typical neighbors or co-workers. Yet we all have our secrets and for Robert and I the occasional pornographic movie was something we both enjoyed. Sometimes he'd surprise me with one sometimes I'd surprise him. Watching movies filled with "actors" and "actresses" turned both of us on and afterwards (sometimes during) we'd fuck our hearts out. Yet we knew that the performers were just that and we took the porn for what it offered us, and nothing more.

One day in the lunchroom I overheard a couple of women at the next table talking about a movie, one they rented and how amazing it was. I could not tell what was so amazing about it but it was called "A Day in My Life" and they'd rented it from one of the machines in town that dispensed DVDs for a buck. While I never knew what the movie was about their enthusiasm for it made me think about it all afternoon. Late in the day, I looked up the rental company and searched for that movie and it was available so I rented it and the machine promised to hold it for twenty-four hours. I picked it up on the way home along with some groceries to use for dinner. I left the video on the coffee table and went to change into comfortable clothes and then to the kitchen to start dinner. Robert came in, kissed my cheek and mentioned the movie I'd rented asking about it, as he's never heard of it before. As I cooked I told him I had no idea, but I'd overheard a few women going on and on about it so I figured for a buck how bad could it be.

We ate dinner and once we'd cleaned up the kitchen Robert said.

"Emily, shall we see how much a dollar buys these days?"

I laughed and said.

"Sure, pop that sucker in the machine and come sit close while we see what those women were talking about."

The screen came up green and none of the typical Government warnings about copyright infringement, any previews just the face of a very attractive woman. All we could see was her wavy blonde hair, blue eyes, perky nose and big smile. We could tell this was not a professional film as nothing happened for a minute of more than the woman began to speak.

"Hi. If you chose to continue watching this video, you should know it is homemade and we managed to slip it into a couple of the self-dispensing machines with that simple title. All I ask, if you watch to or not, please return it, don't toss it or keep it. Part of our fantasy in doing this is to be seen by as many people as possible. The screen will go blank now for a minute and you can decide it you are interested or not."

I looked at Robert and he at me and we both shrugged. Finally Robert said.

"Hey, it's only a dollar and we got nothing else to do!"

"At least nothing we can't do later!"

I winked as I said it and then we heard the woman's voice again. She was still only a head shot but as she began to speak again the camera moved back and slowly exposed more and more of her and the room she was in. Ultimately we saw she was naked and tied to a bed, her tits had been tied tightly with rope forcing them to pop up and her nipples we clamped with alligator style clips. She areoles were red and swollen and he nipples seem to pulse. Standing around the bed were four men and four women, all were naked.

"Jesus!"

Escaped from my lips as the entire scene opened up. A homemade porn show was on the screen and all for a buck.

.

"Wow. Amazing."

Was all Robert could say as we both glued our eyes to the action on the TV? I am not going into detail because the actual acts perpetrated during the hour that followed were as poorly executed as the film. What intrigued me the most and I held off telling Robert about this was that one of the women in the film was a co-worker.

By the end of the film I realized that while I was initially wet and horny I wasn't now and while Robert's pants were tented, they weren't now. So I asked.

"Let's have your review Robert?"

He paused a few moments thinking about what and how he would reply.

"Well for sex it was crappy. Camera shots were poorly lit and unfocused. The women were somewhat attractive, as were the men, but the concept of SM or BDSM was not convincing to me. I was initially aroused then soon bored. I say return it a let some other folk have a go at it. How about your thoughts Em?"

"I agree with everything your said. Hell if we wanted to make porn, we could easily out do this group. I think what only excites me, at least to a degree, was the fact that they were not professionals. I also took porn movies as "professionals" acting, fake orgasms for the women and who the hell knows when the "money shots" are filmed. Yeah! I'll return it, I won't be the one who stops the circulation."

Later as we slipped into bed we instinctively slid into one another's arms. I was a bit damp and Robert was getting a little erect. The usual situation after watching regular porn but unexpected given how little we thought of that homemade video. I said.

"One thing I want to tell you is that I recognized one of the women, the Redhead, the one with the bit tits. She works in my lab."

"You're shitting me, really?"

"Yeah, her name is Suzy or something and very attractive and married. I wonder if one of the men in that film was her husband."

"Do you think she would go public like that if he wasn't."

Robert's question was a good one.

"You're right he has to be in the movie or a part of it, or at least know what she's doing or did. I mean, even though I can't see me doing something like that, I certainly wouldn't do it so in your face like. You would know about it or be a part of it or something."

"So you want to be a porn star?"

Robert had placed his hand between my legs and was playing gently with my pussy when he said that. I jokingly (I think) said as I opened my legs further to give him access.

"You got to admit I'd be a better one then Suzy or anyone else in that film."

Robert was seriously messing with my mind as his fingers did nasty/nice things between my legs. Spearing my cunt with two fingers and slipping his thumb in my asshole. He managed to ask.

"So you said earlier no SM or BDSM, what type of porn would you choose? To be gang banged by a bunch of well hung studs, or doing girl on girl stuff with toys and such?"

My mind was swirling with the feelings coming from my cunt and ass and Robert's suggestions rolling around my brain. I shifted my legs to feel more of his hand and said.

"If I'm a pro at this then anything would have to be ok, but if I did an amateur piece I would want to be either one on one with a stud or a stud and a beautiful full figured all American blonde woman or one on one with the woman. I don't see..."

Robert's hands were now playing with both my cunt/ass and tits and I was more quickly then usual climbing towards what felt like a pretty good orgasm.

"Don't see what?"

Shit I was so close to coming and it was difficult to make up a story for Robert so something closer to the truth came out.

"I don't see the gang bang, but I could see you as my stud and we could find a blonde."

Robert started to say something but I put my hand over his mouth and said.

"I need to be fucked stud. Fuck me and fuck me like I am some cheap slut who deserves to have her pussy pounded."

Robert removed his hand from my pussy and ass and slid his body slowly up and over mine. I delighted in the feel of his chest as he rubbed my own body and by the time he was in position I became a bit of a demanding cunt.

"No playing around Robert. Shove the fat hard cock of yours inside my wet hot pussy and fuck me."

I actually grabbed his ass and pulled him towards me, making sure he gave me what I needed. He was soon pumping furiously and my own hips were meeting his every thrust. My hands held onto his back, my fingernails dug in as a massive orgasm swept over me, my body froze for a moment and my pussy grabbed and squeezed Robert's now pulsing cock and the he came and I screamed and my orgasm exploded.

Robert eventually rolled off me, he was still working to catch his breath and I was still dealing with the aftershocks of my orgasm. I realized as Robert's cock slipped out and the pressure of his body left mine, that I wasn't done, I needed more. Surprising Robert (I've never been this needy) I immediately moved my head down to his sticky wet softening cock and began to gently lick him.

"Robert, I don't know why but I need more tonight and you can either give it to me of find someone who can because this cunt needs more."

"You are a sassy little bitch tonight aren't you Em. Is that the porn star in you coming out? Tell me my slut puppy, what is it, the all American blonde, the stud or maybe both of them together making you cum?"

Robert's words had me sucking his cock in desperation. I could taste my own cunt on him as well as that familiar flavor of his cum but I was sucking his cock now as if it were some sort of life support and without it I would die. I took his cock from my mouth and barked.

"All of it you bastard now let me get this fucking cock where it can do me some good then you can pick a fucking hole and take care of your slut bitch."

We've always had a penchant for talking dirty to each other but I was a little beyond what we would normally do. Previously it was more of a playful banter mimicking the porn movie we'd watched most recently. Tonight was raw need on my part, a type of need I was not familiar with. I guess my raw need was apparent to Robert or he was as horny as I was because his cock was hardening in my mouth. As soon as he was serviceable I let him fall from my mouth and got on all fours, pointing my backside at Robert.

"I think my backdoor is aching but with my needs where they are, I don't need or want some gentle action. I want hard, demanding relentless fucking. So it you don't think my backdoor is strong enough to take what I want you to dish out then fuck my damn pussy. Fuck one or the other but do it now you bastard and do it hard."

Robert was in the mood and he took my backdoor without knocking and I screamed.

"Oh yeah, that the way to fuck a slut."

Robert never let up and he reamed my ass for a good ten minutes when he did the last thing I expected. Something he's never done before. He reached up and grabbed a fistful of my hair and pulled his throbbing cock from my asshole and using my hair pulled my head down to his cock and force fucked my mouth. I was surprised to finds his cock in my mouth, surprised to taste my ass as well but suddenly orgasming deep and hard and, yes I was loving the taste of his cock and really wanting to have him cum so I could swallow his elixir. It seems that I had given up control of what was happening and where it would happen because when Robert's sweet wonderful cock was pulsing with cum, he pulled out of my mouth and shot his milky com in my face, over my tits and in my hair.

I looked at him, I smiled and then took my hands and first rubbed his cum all over my tits, then wiped the cum on my face into my hand and slurped it up, never taking my eyes off Robert, wanting him to see the slut in my eyes. While I played with my now sticky tits and ate his cum, I looked down to see his cock still hard. I crawled on my knees to him and used the hand that had been on my tits to push him down on his back. I spread my knees as I crawled and centred my cunt over his still hard cock. I had no idea how long he'd stay hard, I just wanted it hard long enough for me to put my pussy over him and get it inside me. I sat down on him and smiled and moaned.

"You so fucking good Robert. I'll probably have issues sitting down tomorrow but it felt so fucking good. Am I being too slutty baby?"

"I don't know if how I feel right now would allow me to contemplate anything as "too slutty". I mean I took my cock from your ass and forced it in your mouth. All I can say is I feel great, you may feel slutty but I see you as sexier than ever."

I slowly rode Robert's cock and could feel his cock and the cum he'd deposited in my pussy earlier and I felt so slutty. I liked the feeling. I flashed back to one of the porn movies we'd seen recently, not the home made one we watch that night, and I felt this was what those women must feel when they took multiple cocks, not the actors because I knew those cocks didn't cum in them, but for those people who led a swinging type of lifestyle, how it felt to have a hard cock in an already fucked cunt. I was getting wrapped up in how I felt I was building another orgasm one that felt it might be even stronger than any I'd ever had. Was I willing to be that kind of person? Was Robert willing to see his wife filled with someone else's, maybe multiple other cocks? Could I? Would he?

All those thoughts washed out of my when the tsunami of an orgasm rolled through me. I began to shake and shiver and rock my hips pushing my cunt onto Robert's cock so hard and my orgasm kept coming. I screamed out!

"Fuck, fuck, fuck."

When Robert came inside me and I felt his cum splattering my cunt I lost all control and came for what seemed an eternity. Next thing I recall is the sunlight streaming through our bedroom window. I was lying on Robert, his cock erect again was pulsing and throbbing on my belly. My pussy was sore but dripping and without a word I worked my sore cunt up and slid Robert inside me. I held him there and kept still as I sat up on him. His eyes blinked open and his hands reached up first to fondle my tits then to pull my head down to him and he kissed me deeply swirling his tongue in my mouth. He broke the kiss and said.

"I love the morning wood. Are you still feeling slutty Em? It's Saturday so we don't need to rush. Take me as slow as you can baby."

I did what my husband asked and slowly rode him. God he felt so good and thoughts from last night came rushing back. Once again I felt slutty and wicked.

"So tell me EM! What was it that got you so fired up last night? Were you thinking of that all American blonde or maybe some strange cock or cocks? Tell me baby!"

"Robert not now, I can't think straight when we're fucking. Please let's talk later when I can think clearly."

Robert grabbed my hips and pulled me almost off his delicious cock and I groaned.

"No baby! Pease don't stop, not now! I need that cock baby give it to me."

Robert adeptly rolled me on my back and placed my ankles over his shoulders before positioning his throbbing cock on my aching clit.

"No Em. I want to talk to the slut in you, I don't want you telling me what you think I want to hear, I want you to tell me what you are really thinking."

He slammed his hot hard cock back inside me and it was wonderful but when I didn't respond to his questions he pulled almost all the way out and stopped.

"Answer me slut."

As his cock slowly, too slowly for my taste, slid back inside my deranged cunt I capitulated.

"Robert I felt like a slut last night and I truly enjoyed it. For a while I thought of how it would feel to be with another woman with you but later when you fucked my cunt the second time and I felt your cum from earlier sloshing about as your cock pummelled me I thought that it felt like maybe I'd had some other cock earlier, like I was a slut who took on a couple of guys. It makes me feel ashamed to say this to you, so afraid you won't understand me. I've never felt this way baby. But I feel the same things again this morning. I felt like I want to try a woman, that maybe someday, if you wanted I would let you share me with another guy. But...but that isn't something I have to do baby. I want you in my life, I don't want to lose you."

Robert was pounding me hard and I was again sensing a powerful orgasm. His face was unreadable and I felt so slutty. Then he erupted inside me and I could not stop, nor did I want to stop the magnificent orgasm that began and kept on building.

Later as we recovered I looked at Robert and asked.

"Do you hate me Robert. Am I too slutty for you, do my desires scare you?

"No Em, they excite the hell out of me."

"You want me to fuck some other guy or guys?"

"I can't say yes to that, at least not right now. But I think I do want to see you with another woman. I think we could deal with that. Let's get a shower and dress. We've got some shopping to do."

I was stunned and at the same time excited about how things were turning out. We showered together and enjoyed soaping each other, especially those areas like his cock and my cunt and tits. As I dried off and then dried my hair and did my makeup Robert dressed and by the time I'd come out of the bathroom he had already picked out clothes for me. I was stunned at what he'd selected. He had a white lacy bustier that would leave my tits and cunt exposed. It had garter straps for stockings, which Robert had added to the pile and along with some white high heels he topped it off with a white dress that was semi sheer and short. This was an outfit I'd only worn in the bedroom for Robert and now he wanted me wear it in public. I wanted to ask him if he was sure, hoping he would not want to expose me this way but before I could he said.

"Time is ticking. Get dressed and let's go."

I can't begin to tell you how my stomach flipped and flopped and I stepped out of our house and walked to the car. I prayed no one would see me. Once in the car the thought of going into stores like this made me realize that I would be exposed to anyone who looked. It was a bright sunny day and that made the dress even more see through. My hands gripped the armrest as we drove off and I looked at Robert and said.

"Robert, I'm not sure I can do this. Everyone will see me, see my tits, my cunt. Baby this is hard for me."

12