Amateur Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Trust me, if I know that slut who was in our room last night, the same slut who woke me up with her cunt, you'll do fine."

First stop was a large electronics store and as I grabbed the handle to open my door, Robert stopped me and said.

"You'll stay in the car Em. I won't be long."

Sitting in our car the sun streaming in the windows, people going in and out of the store I knew a number of them would notice a barely dressed woman and they did. Fortunately except for some staring and pointing no one approached. I was ashamed and at the same time getting wet between my legs. Shortly Robert emerged carrying a bag, which he stored in the trunk. Then we drove off and when I asked what he's bought he smiled and said.

"Later, it's something for slut Em."

We then stopped at an adult store you know the kind that sells porn, sex toys and the like. I sat still as Robert got out, really not wanting to go in. I've been in stores like this but never dressed as I was.

"Come on Slut, we've got things to do, let's go."

Slowly I stepped out and followed Robert into the store. It was relatively busy, a lot of guys looking at the video selection a few women looking at toys. Robert steered me to the back where they has some extremely slutty clothing. He rummaged through the selections and found a black lacy dress in my size that buttoned up the front.

"Try this on Em. Then let me see if it's the dress we want."

The dressing room was small with only a slim curtain to close and it was hard to change without jarring the curtain open but I did my best and once I had the dress on and buttoned up I looked in the grimy mirror and saw a true slut standing there who looked a lot like me. I opened the curtain enough for Robert to see and was stunned to see a few men had positioned themselves to also see me. Shocked but knowing in my heart that this was something Robert now expected of me I stood there letting Robert and the others stare at me. My pussy was now dripping as I turned at Roberts command to show him all sides of me. I guess he was satisfied. He told me to change back and meet him up front with the dress.

The act of putting on my other dress made me feel less exposed, I guess it was just a matter of relativity, cause nothing was left to anyone's imagination. I found Robert looking at dildos.

"Em, pick out one you like, one that can be a strap on as well."

I tried to be calm but it was tough and I tried to look at them and figure out what I would want. I finally settled one that was very life like in looks and in touch that would fit into a belt so it could be strapped on, or used in my hand. I went to hand it to Robert but he stopped me and instead handed me our debit card.

"Go pay for your purchases, Em. I'll see you in the car."

He walked out leaving me alone and I saw he carried a small bag of something he must have purchased while I was changing back into my outfit. I was humiliated when the cashier asked me if the dildo was big enough for me and then he laughed as did a few of the men and women who were now watching my every move. Once the transaction was completed he handed me the dress, the dildo and the strap. I asked for a bag and he said that the man I was with told him not to give me one, that I should be proud of my purchases.

So I left the store brazenly displaying now not just my body but the sex toys I bought. Waves of humiliation slammed into me as I was forced to walk through the parking lot passing others going in with my sex toys on display. Once in the car Robert took off. One last stop at a hardware store and we headed home. Again whatever he'd bought was in a bag and dropped in the trunk.

I was never so happy to be home and hidden behind our four walls from the eyes of strangers who had gawked at me all day. My nipples were hard as rocks and my pussy was wet. Robert carried in his bags and set them on the floor. He told me to put my bags down and sit of the couch. He pulled a DVD from the small bag he'd carried out of the adult store and slipped it into the DVD. Then he joined me on the couch and had me spread my legs and pull my dress up to expose my cunt. Then he took a roll of duct tape and secured my hands behind my back. Then he hit the play button and the porn movie he bought began to play.

It didn't take long to see that he's bought a lesbian movie, with at least one blonde among the cast. I watched the women perform on each other. Licking cunts, fingering pussies and assholes and now and again strapping on a cock and fucking any of another woman's holes her mouth, her cunt and her ass. I was wriggling my butt on the couch trying to get some satisfaction and Robert just watched me, not the film. By the time it was over I was a horny needy slut and I asked.

"Please Robert fuck me. I need to cum so bad."

"Not yet dear, you need to make a movie yourself."

Robert spoke as he opened up his purchase from the electronic store.

"This is a top of the line video camera, the type we want to have once we start having kids. For now though we are going to make a movie."

He came over and after making me promise not to touch myself he freed my hands. Then he handed me the dress from the adult store and told me to put it on and to leave the stocking and bustier on. I did as he asked as quickly as I could knowing he would not satisfy me or let me satisfy myself until he was done.

Then he outlined what he wanted me to do as we went to our bedroom and he set up the camera on a tripod. I was a bit shocked at what he wanted but also excited.

"Em, I want you to talk to the camera as if you're talking to that all American blonde you dream about. As you talk to her I want you to sell her on what you want from her and what you want to have her do with you and I. As you talk I want you to slowly un button your dress and show her your tits and how your nipples like to be played with, ultimately I want you on the bed with your legs spread and masturbating yourself, showing your blonde how you cum. Then I want you to show her your dildo, how it slides into your cunt and ass and how it has a strap that you or she can use to fuck the other. At the end I want you to beg her to join you and I for a night of passion, slutty passion. If we have to we will re shoot till its perfect."

Robert stood behind the camera and said.

"Action."

"Hi, I'm Emily. My husband Robert is filming this for us. He has agreed to let me find a woman to have sex with, a woman who finds these."

I opened the dress slowly as I spoke and when I said these I bared my tits and began playing with my nipples.

"I want a woman who likes my tits and wants to do what I'm doing now. I love having my titties played with, do you? Do you like my titties?"

I opened more of the dress as I spoke.

"And soon I want to show you my pussy. My pussy has never been with a woman and I want to feel your tongue on my pussy."

I let the now wide open dress drop and I slid on the bed and slowly opened my legs.

"See how wet I am just thinking about you? Your hands can do what I'm doing now, sliding into my cunt, rubbing my clit and when I'm nice and wet maybe you might want to put a few fingers in my ass, just like I'm doing now."

It was hard not to groan as I played with myself and I think Robert liked that. I knew he told me not to cum so I stopped but kept my legs wide, my pussy open and dripping and reached over and picked up the dildo.

"You can take this dildo and use it on me. Slide it in like this and fill my pussy or maybe like this."

I pulled it out and positioned it over my asshole.

"Look at how my ass accepts it, Oh I would want you to do this to me. I want you to let me lick your wet cunt and play with your titties too. My fantasy woman is an all American blonde maybe she was once a cheerleader in high school and has nice strong thighs to hold my mouth to her cunt. If you want to play with me, make me cum, let me make you cum and you are OK with my husband being here and maybe using me while you are, I want to meet you. I want to do this. I want you to be my first."

Robert stopped the recording and climbed into bed with me. He ate my pussy till I could stand it no longer and I begged him to fuck me. He did and he used his fat hard cock and drilled me to multiple orgasms before he came long and hard inside me filling my cunt with his seed.

Later after we'd showered Robert told me to put the bustier on and nothing else. He wanted me available. I wanted to be available. After some reading of the manual and some corrections with the right cords, Robert played my video on out big screen TV. At first I was embarrassed, I thought I looked no better than the people on the video we saw the night before. But I realized I was exactly what I want to be, and amateur. When we'd finished Robert said.

"Well Em, what do you think?"

"I was a bit embarrassed at first then I liked how much of a amateur I was and realized that was what I wanted to be an amateur. Thanks for doing this for me baby. I know will both watch it a lot."

"Em, my dear. We made this to find you a woman and that what we will do. There is an adult dating service on the web and we're going to post this to find you your woman. The site is costly, so those who are on it are not just on it for the thrills, they are on it to find people with similar interests. We'll post this on a girl with girl portion of the site and if someone is interested in you they will send you back a video of them. From then on it will be your decision and hers too."

Mymind was going in too many directions at once. My face would be plastered on the web, my parents, my friends would see me, my life would crumble. I was panicked and said.

"Robert no, please no. What if our parents see this, our friends?"

"Em. If our parents see this or our friends then that means they've posted something there too. No one gets in without a video. If later we want to look for guys we'd do another video. I want you to have a few years to be slutty before we grow up Emily."

"When do we post it, do I have a few days to decide?"

Robert pushed a button on his computer and said.

"Emily, if I give you time you'll back out. Last night and this morning you allowed that inner slut of you to emerge and we both liked it. This is the time to act, to fulfill our desires while we have the relative freedom to do this. We can't be doing this when the kids are here. Besides I just posted it."

I gasped. It was done. My naked body writhing in an orgasmic state, with a dildo in my ass was now out on the internet. Was someone already watching my slutty self? Would anyone reply? Would anyone want me?

"Robert I need you to fuck me, and let me just say this now. The slut is home and you'd best be prepared to fuck me till I can't take it any longer."

Then I grabbed his cock and pulled him into our bedroom. By late Sunday night two things were obvious. One we could not wipe the smiles from our faces and two we both could not walk to well. It would be a week or so before we'd have any responses, but you'll have to wait for that.

12